The 130th Week of America's Destruction!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
The Start of the 130th week is beginning with a massive blowjob!

Barry now a hurricane as it approaches Louisiana coast

A slowly moving, weak hurricane is creeping up on Louisiana. The Army Corps of Engineers and Weather Service say the levees will be 3 feet taller than the storm waters. SO just hang in there NoLo.

Barry strengthened into a category 1 hurricane on Saturday as it neared the Louisiana coast, US meteorologists said — prompting millions of residents of the southern US state to hunker down for expected major flooding.

At 10:00 am (1500 GMT), the storm was packing sustained winds of 75 miles (120 kilometers) per hour — just above the minimum to qualify as a category 1 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson scale, the National Hurricane Center (NHC) said in its latest storm advisory.

:eek:
 

Trump is ignoring his own advice to end ‘terrible gridlock’ in Washington, DC as he takes another day off to golf


President Donald Trump went golfing once again on Saturday, the 194th day spent at golf courses during his 904 days in office.

But it was the makeup of his foursome that is drawing attention.

White House “says Trump played golf today with Senators Lindsey Graham (SC), Rand Paul (KY), and David Perdue (GA),” Washington Post reporter David Nakamura tweeted Saturday.

It is estimated that Trump’s frequent golf trips have already cost taxpayers over $105 million and are on pace to cost $340 million if Trump is reelected in 2020.


This was the least depressing Trump news on the front page this morning.:)
 

Ted Lieu rips Trump over ‘go back’ slur: ‘I will still be in Congress after your racist a** leaves’


Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) lashed out at President Donald Trump over a Sunday morning tweet in which he suggested that non-white Democrats should “go back” to their countries of origin.

After Trump’s racist tweet, Lieu shot back an angry tweet of his own.

“Hey @realDonaldTrump: What makes America exceptional is we are a nation of immigrants,” Lieu wrote. “As an immigrant who served on active duty, I am appalled you are telling us to ‘go back.'”

“I’m not going back,” he insisted. “America is our home. And I will still be in Congress after your racist ass leaves.

:D:D:D
 

Trump has a white-hot Twitter meltdown over the House vote condemning him as a racist


El Presidente Twatted:
“The Democrat Congresswomen have been spewing some of the most vile, hateful, and disgusting things ever said by a politician in the House or Senate, & yet they get a free pass and a big embrace from the Democrat Party,” Trump tweeted.

House Democrats plan to vote on a resolution condemning the president’s tweets.

“Horrible anti-Israel, anti-USA, pro-terrorist & public shouting of the F…word,” added the president, who frequently swears at campaign rallies, “among many other terrible things, and the petrified Dems run for the hills. Why isn’t the House voting to rebuke the filthy and hate laced things they have said? Because they are the Radical Left, and the Democrats are afraid to take them on. Sad!”

Well, because they only talked about how vile and loathsome you are, so TRUTH!:)
 
US manufacturing sinks into recession amid Trump’s trade wars

US manufacturing sunk into recession in June after two consecutive quarters of declines amid President Donald Trump’s bitter trade wars, a slowdown in China and other trading partners.

The decline comes as the United States enters its 11th year of economic recovery and occurs despite Trump’s constant pledges to restore America to manufacturing greatness — even though services now drive three quarters of the US economy.
Report Advertisement

Despite jumping in June, manufacturing fell by a 2.2 percent annual rate in the April-June period, and total industrial production lost 1.2 percent, in both cases the second consecutive quarterly decline, the Federal Reserve said Tuesday.

Is this why Trumpski wants to keep up the racist Tweets? So the country doesn't hear about our evolving Trumpian Recession?:eek:
 
Morning Joe panel brutally dismantles Lindsey Graham for doubling down and backing Trump’s extreme racism

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough was left speechless by Sen. Lindsey Graham’s impassioned defense of President Donald Trump’s racist attacks on four Democratic congresswomen.

The “Morning Joe” host sat in stunned silence after rolling video of the South Carolina Republican defending Trump’s tweets, and doubling down by hurling his own slurs against the first-year lawmakers.

“You call Americans in Congress communists?” Scarborough said, after gathering his thoughts, “and you say they hate America? And then your punch line to that is aim higher?”

:rolleyes:
 
Former aide to Israeli prime minister smacks Trump upside the head for dragging Israel into his racism mess

In a column for Bloomberg, a former senior aide to Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin said his country has no interest in being associated with Donald Trump’s racist meltdown over four Democratic lawmakers and advised the president to leave them out it.

Responding to Trump’s tweets that accused the four Democrats, all women of color, of not only hating America but also Israel, Zev Chafets — who was the founding managing editor of the Jerusalem Report Magazine — claimed Trump can rest at ease because they don’t need his help.

“In one of his tweets, he called for the progressives to apologize to Israelis. This is intended to provoke an intraparty donnybrook,” he wrote. “Israel has no interest in that, any more than it requires an apology from the congresswomen. Nothing they say about this country will be any worse than the things you can hear in Israel’s own legislature, the Knesset, every day.”

:)
 
Beijing rebuffs Trump claims over economic slowdown

China on Tuesday rejected claims from US President Donald Trump that it is being forced to make a trade deal because of its slowing economy, as the two sides prepare for more talks.

Beijing and Washington have been locked in a stormy trade war that has seen them hit each other with tariffs covering more than $360 billion in two-way trade.

On Monday, China published data showing its quarterly growth had slipped to 6.2 percent — the slowest in nearly 30 years.

After the publication of the trade figures, Trump tweeted: “This is why China wants to make a deal… with the U.S., and wishes it had not broken the original deal in the first place.”

But Beijing has rejected the comments.

“It’s completely misleading to say, as the US side does, that because of its economic slowdown, China is eager to reach an agreement,” said foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang.

“I would like to once again call on the US to work together with China, to meet halfway, and to strive for a mutually beneficial and win-win agreement, on the basis of mutual respect and equality.”

Don't expect Trumpski to RESPECT anyone! He is not capable of respecting anyone who he fears!:rolleyes:
 
Trump scrambles to stop GOP from voting on House resolution calling him racist: ‘Republicans should not show weakness!’

No, don't show weakness by continuing to kiss Trumpski racist ass.

“Those Tweets were NOT Racist,” Trump insisted. “I don’t have a Racist bone in my body! The so-called vote to be taken is a Democrat con game. Republicans should not show ‘weakness’ and fall into their trap.”

“This should be a vote on the filthy language, statements and lies told by the Democrat Congresswomen, who I truly believe, based on their actions, hate our Country,” he added. “Get a list of the HORRIBLE things they have said. Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!”

Said the man who is polling below five Democrats including a gay Mayor!:D
 
"rump insisted. “I don’t have a Racist bone in my body! " "

'Just look at who's running HUD!!'
 
It is Official, Our Government is Broken!

‘Washington is no longer functional’: Brian Williams admits he’s sad to report that ‘our government is broken’


MSNBC anchor Brian Williams on Tuesday reported that America’s federal government is broken.

“This was day 908 of the Trump Administration and while there is no joy in it, one way of summing up today is this: Our government’s broken, our politics are broken, Washington is no longer functional, and the cracks in our society are deepening,” Williams reported.

But first, to the news of this day. And tonight that includes a rebuke of the president of the United States, a vote of Congress to condemn him for telling four members of Congress — all U.S. Citizens — to go back to their home countries,” he noted.

The host read a quote from The Washington Post describing the optics of the vote.

“The imagery of the 240-to-187 vote was stark: A diverse Democratic caucus cast the president’s words as an affront to millions of Americans and descendants of immigrants,” The Post reported. “While Republican lawmakers — the vast majority of them white men — stood with Trump against a resolution that rejected his “racist comments that have legitimized fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color.”

187 Rethuglicans are fine with racism. Should these racists be re-elected?:eek:
 
The tortured madness of Donald Trump: It’s clear the president is out of his mind

Where’s Shakespeare when we need him? Only the Bard of Avon could do literary justice to the tortured madness of Donald Trump, who fluctuates between petulant self-pity and weird self-praise.

His brags are especially weird because they usually involve achievements he hasn’t made. It’s as though his saying something makes it true — even though everyone except his most naive devotees can clearly see that he’s either hallucinating or lying. In June, for example, at a rally launching his reelection campaign, he retrumpeted an old campaign promise to “drain the swamp,” assuring the adoring crowd that “that’s exactly what we’re doing right now.”

Trump gilded the lie with this beauty: “We stared down the unholy alliance of lobbyists and donors and special interests.”

News Alert! News Alert! This just in: Donald Trump has discovered homelessness in America.

News Update! News Update! Donald Trump says he has the solution to homelessness in America, points out that he’s already ended homelessness in Washington, D.C.

The Donald proceeded to declare that it’s intolerable to have such homelessness in our rich country — not because so many poor people are suffering, but because businesspeople and shoppers face the indignity of having to walk past the homeless to get to their offices, banks, cafes, etc. As Tucker beamed credulously, Trump proceeded to offer his solution: simply outlaw those people from cluttering our sidewalks and streets. Then, The Donald royally declared that he “may intercede … to get that whole thing cleaned up.”

And the RWNJ's all goose stepping along behind him. licking his ass say, "Ja Wole, mine Furor",:D
 
RAW is one of the most discredited propaganda outlets out there.
 

Trump ignored being condemned by Congress and instead praised Republicans on Twitter for defending his racism


President Donald Trump celebrated on Tuesday night despite the House of Representatives having voted earlier in the day to condemn his racist statements.

By a final vote of 240 to 187, Congress voted for a resolution saying, “Trump’s racist comments have legitimized fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color.”

Trump disregarded the outcome and instead focused on the fact that 98 percent of Republicans stood by him despite his statements.

“So great to see how unified the Republican Party was on today’s vote concerning statements I made about four Democrat congresswomen,” Trump wrote after 11 p.m. in Washington, DC.

//
So BB, you call Britebart, Fox, or the Daily Caller balanced, do you? How about this?

Trump Says His Racism Is Cool, Because Many Racists Agree With Him!​


Hey, y'all hear the Nazi who murdered Heather Heyer in Charlottesville is going to prison for "Throw Away The Key" number of years, now that he's been sentenced on state charges on top of his federal life sentence? We're sure President Grand Wizard thinks that's pretty unfair.

But that's not what Donald Trump talked about in his weird-ass press conference today. He did, on the other hand, say his white supremacist tweets against four Democratic congresswomen of color were OK, because many people agree with his white supremacist tweets:

Is that better for you?:D
 
Last edited:
Looking forward to a list of all the GOP House members who voted against the Trump censure bill being published across social media, along with identification of their district. And again the next time of any such vote and the next time after that, with photos.
 
Looking forward to a list of all the GOP House members who voted against the Trump censure bill being published across social media, along with identification of their district. And again the next time of any such vote and the next time after that, with photos.

Well it was 187 to 4, so they only photo ID'd the four. 187 pasty smug faces would clog up the interwebz.
 
Draft-dodging Trump tells Americans ‘If people don’t want to fight for our country they can leave’

It’s an ironic statement from Trump because his father was able to get a doctor to diagnose him with bone spurs that prevented him from being able to go to war in Vietnam. Former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey accused Trump of lying and dodging the draft with a fake diagnosis.

“He said, ‘I wasn’t eligible to go to Vietnam because I had bone spurs.’ You don’t grow out of bone spurs. I call on the president, get your feet x-rayed. Let’s see those x-rays. I want to see,” Kerrey said in an interview in March.
 
Back
Top