Big Dicked Dudes in Dallas

CSK

Experienced
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Posts
34
Hi. I’m a cocksucker and I am looking for a regular cock to worship. I’m a bit of a size queen so the bigger the better. I am looking for a regular cock to suck, swallow, choke and gag on. I feel I am pretty damn good at pleasing a big cock, but only you using my face will really tell if we are a good fit. I can host most of the time and even work from home. I’m looking for a non-fat, shaved big cock that I can submit to. If you are interested, cs-k at the outlook is the best way to reach me. Send a picture of what you want me to worship and we will go from there. Got friends? I would love to entertain a group. Got a girl that wants to see some dude chocking on your huge cock? Let her Dom me while I please you.

100% discrete.
Drug/disease free
You better be the same!

I enjoy being dominated, degraded, insulted and most importantly, used. Cum on my face and mark your territory.
 
I find it hard to believe there are no big cocked dudes in the North Dallas area that don't want a regular cock-sucker on call. I need to be safely used on a regular basis.
 
I'm going to go hangout at the Amazing Superstore in Dallas (off Harry Hines) on Monday from 5:30-9. If you want to try me out, I'll post what I'm wearing before I go there and you only have to say "Literotica Try Out" to me and we will go from there.
 
Back
Top