Loan Wolf from Seattle...

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,766
Angela Fox

The LA night sky was clear, but no moon was out. The fact the back alley parking lot had no lights made it even harder to see. I stood on one entrance to the parking lot. I was in a kinky dominatrix outfit, one piece, skin tight, leather jumpsuit. I spotted the black van rolling into the alley parking area from the opposite entrance. All the lights on the Van were turned off.

“Where the fuck is Luke?” I asked via my push to talk (PTT) radio. The device was a wireless ear plug and the throat mic was disguised as a necklace.

“We are checking on his 20” FBI command post replied.

A thin old man stepped out of one of the business facing the alley. The van stopped in front of his building. Four men in long coats stepped out of the vehicle.

“Too hot for coats. Even at night.” I said “I’m going in”

“Negative Angela. Stay where you are” FBI command told me.

“Fuck Off” I told them and walked towards the van.

The men in the long coats surrounded the thin old man.

“I’m not paying…” I could hear the old man saying.

“Then you are going to die!” One of the long coat men replied and all four men pulled out Uzi sub-machine guns from under their coats. The old guy almost shit his pants, but held his ground. I had to do something and did.

“HEY ASSHOLES WANT A BEATING! I LOVE BDSM!!” I yelled out to them.

They all turned to look at me. Big mistake on their part. I flashed them my “Nymph” smile. The men were stunned for a moment. The old man was not.

“RUN” I told him as I pulled out a frag grenade, pulled the pin and rolled it towards the four men with the Uzis.

“You are really going to get a “bang” out of this” I told the stunned men as I turned and ran out of the parking lot. The explosion lifted the van 6 feet in the air and broke all the windows in the nearby shops. The forensic investigators had a hard time finding all the body parts of the 4 guys... it was a mess.

Bad news was… Luke, my FBI partner, was in the van. He was pretty banged up from the blast. For some reason, he did not want to be my partner anymore. Oh and I was suspended for a week, pending an investigation. This kind of shit happens to me all the time.

One week later

My boss, Chief Detective Owen Burns, ordered me to be in his office 8:00 sharp. I was warned several times NOT to be 1 minute late. I walked into the LA FBI station at 0830 and walked past my fellow FBI agent cubicles.

The comments from my fellow agents were bad “That explosion caused quite a meatier shower.” Or “Angela… you have a booming business in stopping crime” or “Angela shall we call you… Ghetto blaster?”

I gave them all the proper response. I held up my middle finger as I walked the whole length of the cubicles. Then I entered Chief Detective Owen Burns office.

He did not look happy.

“What going on… Chief?” I ask as I sat in a chair in front of his desk. I added a little style by draping one of my long sexy legs over the arm of the chair.

“ANGELA FOX!!” He screamed

“Chief… your blood pressure. No need to yell.” I told him. I was really worried about the guy. He was older and had put on a few pounds.

He forced himself to calm down. But I decided to help him with the ass chewing I deserved.

“I know I fucked up. The damage to the surrounding buildings will be expensive to the department. Also the press is having a field day about FBI agents with grenades. Finally, no other agents will work with me. I understand that. Luke was the last one… you warned me, if i fuck up with him, i'm out. I f’d up. You need to fire me. It really is the only answer” I told him.

He waited for me to finish and then he got an evil grin on his face.

“Well, as usual, you think you know everything and you are wrong. You are going to wish you got fired, but we are not going to fire you. We are going to team you up with a new partner. He on loan to us from the Seattle district. Oh... he has hurt more agents than you... and NO ONE wants to work with him.” Detective Burns says with an evil grin.

“He was to be here at 0800 as well… but as you can see he is less disciplined than YOU!” Detective Burns pointed out.
 
Last edited:
Loan wolf? Does he borrow? If so, I'll watch out for him. I hate people hitting me up for money!
 
Alex Nathaniel Durant, FBI Agent (at least for now) walked through the FBI field office in LA. He looked hung over, probably because he was. His suit was rumpled, his white shirt undone at the collar, the navy blue tie at half mast, his shoes needed a serious clean and he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Although staying clean shaven was a problem for people like him. He sipped at his Starbucks coffee in the hope it might help clear the headache banging in the front of his brain or at the very least wake him up a little as he walked through the bull pen of other FBI agents who called this building their own looking for the door to Assistant Director Owen Burns office.

He noticed a few of the female agents watching him, and he knew he struck quite the image. Physically he looked like a star Full Back for an NFL team. Despite his appearance clothes wise he still got peoples attention, especially female. His broad shoulders filled out his suit jacket and he stood 6'3" in his socks. His eyes had a piercing aspect to them, even in his currently drunken condition and, as always, he gave off this musky, earthy smell that women seemed to love. Finally he found the door he was looking for, knocked and entered without waiting for a greeting. He was late so why bother with pleasantries, he knew he was gonna be torn a new one. Although why he had been sent down here from his home field office in Seattle he hadn't been told. Simply his orders had been to make this meeting or don't let the door hit you on the way out. Despite his issues as an FBI agent he did like the job, so he had made his way to LA.

Alex stepped inside the office and closed the door, looking around and seeing what must be AD Owen sitting behind the big desk and a woman sitting before him languidly laying one of her rather nice legs over the arm of her chair. Alex couldn't help taking a second to admire the female form before him, his eyes resting on the impressive cleavage on show, before he met Owen's angry gaze, shrugged, and dropped into the chair next to the female agent.

"I know you don't have a good excuse for being late Agent Durand, so I won't make you come up with a bad one." Owen snarled angrily as he looked at the two agents before him and sighed. "You two misfits have pushed and pushed until the FBI is at breaking point. Together your antics have cost the department time, money and it's reputation in some areas. Written complaints against you both, from civilian and other law enforcement officials, make the New York phone book look like a pamphlet!!"

He sat back trying to relax, trying to keep his breathing under control, his eyes going from Alex to Angela and back again.

"In short, you two were made for each other. Which is handy as no other field agents want to work with either of you, and I don't blame them. FBI HQ has decided though that to let you both go into civilian life would be ... to risky, so, we have come up with a Hail Mary pass." He picked up the two folders on his desk before him and handed one each to Alex and Angela. "Your new assignment."
 
Last edited:
Angela

“Fuck” I said in disgust as I pulled my leg off the arm of the chair and sat up. I looked over to Alex Durant. The guy was handsome… but in a psycho way.

“What the fuck! Burns! Remember what happened with my last partner? He is still in the hospital” I pointed out.

“I do remember… that is why you are prefect for each other.” Detective Burns laughed. His face was filled with joy. I had never seen him happy before. It fucking pissed me off.

“You’re an asshole!” I added to Burns. Then I turned to Alex.

"Angela" I said to Alex. We shook hands. I turned my attention to the case file. I flipped it open and scanned it. I looked back up at Burns’ smiling face.

“What? A cold case? A lost porn star? I’ll bet some girl is missing every week in North Hollywood. She probably went home to her parent’s house.” I told Burns. He was still smiling.

“Nope, the parents are asking us to look into it. The local cops gave up, so the FBI is stepping in. You two” He pointed to Alex and myself “can't screw this up, because no one gives a shit about the porn industry or some slut.” He added.

“The porn industry for the most part, provides a great serve to people. It helps people live out their sexual fantasies. The pay for the porn stars could be better, but society should have more respect for their profession.” I said to Detective Burns.

“Get the fuck out of my office and start working on the case” Burns ordered. I was happy because Detective Burns was finally unhappy again.

Alex and I got up and walked out. Alex had not gotten two cubicles away from Burn’s office when Todd Maxwell, an FBI agent, stood up in his cubicle and whispered to Alex “She is nice to look at… but she is a total train wreck. You’d be smart if you ran!”
 
Last edited:
Alex had shaken hands with his new partner trying not to smirk at her outburst at Owen. Her words would have mirrored his own so he just kept quiet and let her do the talking until they had been dismissed from the office. Alex was about to turn and talk to Angela when Tod rose from the depths of his cubicle and in a conspiratorial tone told him what a train wreck his new partner was. Alex looked over his shoulder at Angela, then back to Tod, then faster than the eye could follow he grabbed Tod's shirt front and dragged the man up and over the partition and into his face. He smiled at the shocked FBI agent who was ineffectually pushing at Alex's shoulders to try and escape his grasp.

"You know what, Agent Maxwell?" Alex whispered in a friendly tone of voice. "I'm kind of a train wreck too ... and if you ever bad mouth my partner again I'll rip that holier than thou expression from your face with my fingertips."

He let the man go and Tod fell back into his chair gasping, red faced and shocked. Mixed emotions flickered over the man's face. Fear, anger and humiliation all fought for first place as some of his fellow agents grinned at Tod's discomfort while others glared at Alex who promptly ignored them. He turned to Angela and shrugged giving her a shit eating grin.

"Let's get out of here, huh?" He suggested as he walked down the room to the elevator at the far end, the folder containing their assignment in his hand.

He wasn't sure, yet, why Angela was considered a train wreck, but he couldn't complain really. She was certainly the hottest partner he had ever been assigned to. For his part he had gone through partners not so much for his recklessness, although he had to admit there was a touch of that in him, but more the fact he wore them down. They couldn't keep up with his pace or the fact that sometimes he worked outside the rules if it got the job done. He had never technically broken the rules, but he had bent them so out of shape that a horse could of used them for shoes. He held the lift door open for Angela to enter, glaring at another agent who also tried to enter the lift car until he backed away and headed for the stairs. Alone now with the beautiful woman he leaned back on the wall of the metal lift and watched her.

"So ... I guess we're gonna be spending some time together. Just so you know, I tend to play things pretty lose ... but I get the impression that won't be a problem for you." He winked at her.
 
I watched as Alex picked up Todd with one hand. The guy must be ripped! That took some serious strength! After that display, I don’t think the other agents would be bugging him or me again. We got in the elevator and he asked about “bending the rules”

"No problem.” I said back to him with a smile. I looked at him closer. It was weird, I got this nature vibe from him. I know everyone in LA thinks people from Seattle are either lumberjacks or a software nerds… but this guy really did have a deep woods vibe about him. It was sexy.

The elevator door open and we walked out.

“Alex, I don’t want to be rude… but all my partners run from me after a few weeks. I really don’t want to spend the energy telling you my life story and you telling me yours. Let’s just work on the cold case… if we are still talking by the end of today, we can share more information about ourselves. Sound like a plan?” I asked him.

“Sure” He agreed.

“As far as the case goes… Let’s start at the porn studio.” I suggested. “I’ll drive, you don’t know LA roads or traffic yet. We can discuss our approach before we get there.” I said. A minute later we were rrived at my 2016 Lotus Exige V6. The car was green and sexy as hell.

“I know what you are thinking… this car makes no sense. 1) how can I afford it on an FBI salary 2) I can’t tail anyone… the car is too noticeable 3) every asshole will try to steal the car… etc. But spend your common sense… and just get in.” I told him.

He got in the passage side and I got behind the wheel. I started it up. The engine purred like a loin! I backed out of the parking spot and looked over to Alex with an evil grin on my face. I popped the clutch and peeled out in the FBI parking lot. Moments later we were on the freeway headed north.

“Can you feel the car breathing you in, inhaling you, embracing you so you can become part of it. It screams at you, with you, and howls in delight. Do you feel it? The car makes no sense at all for an FBI agent... Until it does make sense!” I explained.

“Think about it, I win all car chases… bad guys think I’m selling drugs or on the take. When I’m tailing someone… I want them to know it! Finally, just let someone try to steal a car from an FBI agent. It is like a honey pot for car thieves, I have set records in LA for arresting the most car thieves.” I explained than I added “I LOVE THIS CAR!”

Alex was laughing… I was not sure if it was with me or at me. I did not care! I knew once he got behind the wheel… he’d love the car too! As we got closer to the porn studio I suggested a plan. It was an Angela Fox plan, which meant it was wild and crazy… but it would work. I was sure of that.

“The studio is in San Fernando Valley, or as I called it "Porn Valley" or "San Pornando Valley"” I explained.

“I figure the cops already asked all the standard questions… and gotten no where. So I have an idea… how about we ask about making some money posing nude? It would allow us to look around a bit. People will open up to us as no cop would get naked… for a case. If you can handle that… you can be my boyfriend, there to protect me. What do you say?” I asked.

“Interest Idea” Alex replied.

I had no idea what that meant, but I figured he agreed. I parked the car and we walked to the studio main building. We were greeted at the door by a pale blond who looked like she turned eighteen yesterday. She welcomed us, but she looked at Alex with some powerful lust. Then a tall man in his forties came to greet us. "How may I be of service?" His eyes scanned me first and seemed to linger on my cleavage.

"My name is Angela and this is my boyfriend Alex. We, eh I’m, curious about doing some nude modeling!" I said in a sweet tone.

"Tim Kutter, I’m the manager here.” He said shaking both our hands “I am afraid we have no work for photos right now. But if you are willing, I do have a lot of work for performers! Have you ever fucked on camera before?" He asked.

I thought… SHIT! My amazing Angela Fox wild and crazy plan got fucked at first contact. I’m mean literally fucked! Or almost. I had to think of a way out.

“Never thought about that?” I said as I looked over to Alex. He seemed to be enjoying my plan blowing up in my face. But I figured out a way out. “How much does it pay, and can we see a scene being made. I mean you need to check me for HIV or something anyhow, right?” I asked.

“Quite right. Let me show you our operation… and afterwards we can discuss pay. Follow me, oh and once we are on the set, please be quiet.” Tim explained.
 
Alex had to agree the car was gorgeous and certainly way out of an FBI agents wages and Angela's logic made perfect sense, in a way. He grinned as he held on while they drove to their destination. He doubted her bosses would agree with that logic, and it still left one gaping question ... how could she afford it. It wasn't unknown for agents to take bribes, they were certainly not all holier than thou people fighting the good fight. They had to live, right? That said it was rare to find one who would flaunt their good luck in the faces of everyone. He could only assume Angela had stolen it, or bought the car with ill gotten gains, but he honestly couldn't give a shit as they rocketed through the busy downtown LA streets. He had to admit one thing, she could drive. He bared his teeth in a huge grin as she expertly manoeuvred the car around obstacles barely missing other cars at time. Her deft touch on the wheel and the cars own abilities allowed her to pilot the thing as if she was born to it ... and Alex did love speed.

He also agreed with her decision not to get into the whole touchy feely getting to know you crap most new partners went through. He usually took a new partner out for a drink, saw how many it took to get them drunk, maybe get into a bar brawl, then leg it before the local PD turned up. If the next morning the partner was still around then cool, if not then he knew they wouldn't have kept up with him anyway.

Listening to her plan of action he had to admit it was audacious and straight forward, he liked it. And of course what guy wouldn't want to see Angela naked. He glanced over at her as they pulled into the car park of the porn studio, his eyes trailing over her firm body and amazing tits. He felt a swelling in his pants and fought it down. Time for pleasure later, maybe, if they hit it off. They walked into the studio and met the manager Tim and then it hit Alex. They were FBI agents, most of their work was done undercover and even if it wasn't it didn't pay to advertise your face around the place. If Angela posed naked then a lot of men ... a LOT of men, and more than a few women would be staring at her picture. Admittedly maybe not so much her face, but still ... then the plan came off the rails as Tim stated they only needed porn actors. Alex grinned at Angela's expression but she recovered well and got them in.

Tom led them through a door and into the back stage area. Alex was surprised how big the operation was, and how well organised. He had watched a ton of porn in his time and for some reason had always assumed they were filmed in seedy back alley rooms, even the more upmarket movies, but this looked more like something you would see at a Hollywood studio. Perhaps it was just that in LA everything was done bigger and better. Naked and semi naked men and women wandered by chatting as if their undressed condition was the most natural thing in the world. They past dressing rooms, photo shoot studio's and of course filming studios. Tim showed them a scene being shot of two men and one MILF on a bed, whispering it was supposed to be a scene where the woman, an older neighbour, had seduced both the younger sons of her bitch neighbour. Alex watched with a smile as men and women stood around watching the action but none of them seemed aroused, it was just a 9 - 5 job for them. The moaning from the woman on the bed was pretty hot though and both younger guys were pretty well endowed ... not as big as himself, Alex knew, but still. he glanced over at Angela wondering what her thoughts were on this and he noticed one of the male 'actors' had noticed Angela and was staring, his cock slipping from his co-star and the director shouted cut, shouting at the young man what the hell was he staring at. Alex laughed and Tim led them away from the set quickly and into his office where he gestured to chairs.

"So, thats the set up we have, I'll get our doctor on site to do a quick blood work up on you Angela and then if we can meet half way on fees I think we could do a lot of work with each other." Tim sat back in his chair smiling, his eyes again on Angela's cleavage. "Do you have any questions ... any limits or scenes you would not want to do? I need to know what sort of movies or scenes you would be good for, although, to be honest ... you would work in any sex scene." He laughed and winked at me and my partner.
 
I got to tell you, there was some hunky dudes at that porn studio. I love a big cock, and a girl had plenty to choose from in that place. As we returned to Tim’s office, he asked a question I had not considered.

"Do you have any limits or scenes you would not want to do?”

“Shit, I guess I’m pretty open. I’d want to act/display healthy sexual fantasies. Where both partners are having fun.” I answered.

“Girl-girl, threesomes, anal?” Tim asked.

“Sure…” I agreed.

“Ok… I’ll put you down for everything. But I’ll add a note in your file to ask you before scheduling a scene. You can let us know if it crosses the “unhealthy” line.” Tim explained.

“Pay?” I asked.

“Globally, pornography is a $97 billion industry, with $10 and $12 billion of that total coming from the United States. But pay for a typical male/female sex scene is $800. Top-tier female performers can earn as much as $1,500. A newcomer, like yourself starts at $300.

But you are good looking… so I’m going to offer you $500 a scene. If the fan’s like your work, you’ll make more right away. You really have a great body and that special twinkle in your eyes men are looking for in their porn.” Tim explained.

“That is not much money” I said

“Most girls supplement their earnings by signing endorsement deals, or creating customized videos for fans. Some performers leverage their fame to dance in strip clubs around the country. One performer I know regularly earns between $7,000 and $10,000 per feature dancing appearance.” Tim explained.

“Now that is more like it.” I said “Ok… I’m in.”

“Great” Tim said as he shook my hand.

“While we are waiting for the Doc. I was wondering, does Kara Weeks still work here? She recommended this studio to me. But I have not seen here in months.” I explained.

“Neither have I. It too bad, she could have had a good career in porn. But unfortunately, we have lots of girls do one scene or movie and never comeback.” Tim said. He appeared genuine with his answer.

“Ever wonder what happens to them?” I asked.

“Yes! But I really only want to hear if it is good news.” Tim confided
 
Tim's rather callous attitude to the missing actress wrankled Alex, but he couldn't do anything about it. Angela had got herself undercover even if it meant uncovering herself to do it. As the loyal 'boyfriend' he hoped it would give him an in to the studio so they could both investigate Kara Weeks disappearance.

"You don't mind if I pop in occasionally do you, Tim? Just to make sure my girl is ok?" Alex stated wrapping an arm around Angela's shoulders and pulling her into a hug.

Tim considered this carefully as he scrutinised the two before him. He'd been in the game a long time and had seen girls come and go. He'd seen a lot of shit go down, both good and bad. Angela had the looks to go a long way and make the studio, and him, a lot of money. Normally he would have told Alex to go wait at home for his girl to come back to him, however two things stopped him. One was that Angela might be the clingy type and if her boyfriend couldn't be here she'd walk to, he couldn't risk that. And the second thing was Alex was watching him with piercing blue eyes and a slight smile that said just try and stop me old man. There was something about Alex that sent a chill through Tim and he was to much of a survivalist to ignore that feeling so instead he shrugged.

"That's just fine, Alex ... but try not to get under anyone's feet ok, and if you hit on the girls, or the boys and I get complaints you and Angela here are out, do we understand each other."

"Absolutely, Tim. I will keep a low profile, scouts honour."

"Well, ok then. I'll get your contract drawn up while you go see the Doc, should be ready for you to put pen to paper as soon as you get back, Angela." Tim sat back in his chair and smiled. "Go out this door, turn right, down the passage and third door on your left."
 
A little half nymph magic

As we walked to the doctor’s office, I told Alex what I thought.

“I believe the guy. I don’t think he knows where Kara is” I said to Alex. Then I entered the office. The doctor did a blood and mouth swab test. “How long does it take to get the results?” I asked him.

"20 mins for the first test and 30 minutes for the second. You can film a scene today if you want.” The doctor told me.

“Cool” I said looking over to Alex. While we waited Tim came in and gave me the contract paper work. I read and signed them.

“I’m ready to do my first scene” I told Tim as I signed the last piece of paper. He looked over to the doctor and the man said “she is all cleared.”

“Ok…please follow me” Tim told me.

“Honey… you can watch if you like” I told Alex as I leaned over and kissed him. “You know, I love you” I whispered to him.

Tim took me to make up and wardrobe. They put me in a black blouse with lacing across my cleavage and some blue jeans.

We moved to a new room, where a stage was set up. The stage looked like a bar. There were two video cameras on moving tripods in front of the stage. There was one customer in the room, tall, young handsome man and a bartender with long hair. Tim took me to a slimy looking black man off stage that was waiting for us.

“This is the director, Arc Ebonywood” Tim said “This is Angela”

“Hi” I said but the man did not said hi back. He looked me over like a piece of meat. “She’ll do” He commented.

“So what is my part… what do I do?” I asked him.

“Just go up there and let that guy fuck your brains out” the slimy man said.

“Wait” I said. “Let’s try to set the tone for the scene.” I suggested

“UGH… you are not the director” The slimy man pointed out.

“It will not take long.” I told him. I walked on stage. Introduced myself to the young man. His name was Luke. I whispered in his ear. He smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Have one camera focus on me, and one keep a wider view. Make sure you watch my hands. Action” I told the camera guy. I re-entered the bar and sat at one of the bar stools. Luke walked in and sat next to me. I was sitting there with my legs crossed sexily. I grabbed a daintily looking cigarette as l looked into the camera.

I turned to face Luke and leaned over to him holding my cigarette up to my glossy red lips.

"Mind... if I smoke?" I asked Luke, smiling sexily and watched as he grabbed a lighter from the bar. I leaned over towards him, and placed my hand on his thigh, and as he lit my cigarette. I let my hand wander up his leg till it was almost touching his cock. I took a small dainty puff, watching his face while I tilted my head back and sexily blew a thin plume of smoke into the air then dropped my gaze to his crotch.

Luke played it perfectly with a surprised look on his face. I slid my hand up his leg. I began to lightly rub and squeeze on the fat bulging lump in the front of his trousers.

I leaned over into his face until I'm sure he could feel my breath. "Mind... if I suck your cock?" I asked sliding my tongue suggestively all around wet glossy lips while I continued to massage the growing lump that already becoming a small tent.

Luke nodded and I slid down off my stool kneeling between his outstretched legs and tossed my long hair over my shoulders. Smiling up at him, I took another dainty puff of my cigarette and watched while he undid his pants and slid his zipper down. Luke smiled down at me as I sexily tilted my head back and blowing another thin plume of smoke up into the air, then I stood up and pulled out his big cock. It was nice and hung out from his body, semi hard and pulsing. I gazed at it wantonly, lewdly licking my lips then turned to the slimy man, who was smiling at how erotic the scene was. I put out the cigarette in an ashtray.

"Ummm, I just love sucking big cocks," I coo'ed, reaching up and sliding my hand around the base of the cock. I began to gently stroke the cock, making the foreskin go back and forth, my eyes glazing over with lust. I knelt down and my lips parted. I gave the shiny bulbous head a long wet open-mouthed kiss then slid my tongue out and began to slowly lick back and forth over tip. My eyes closed and I took it into my mouth, my cheeks hollowing as I began to lovingly suck the top few inches.

“Closes up on her” The director said. As I began to slowly bob my head into his lap, stroking the shaft of his big dick as I worked it into my mouth.

"Ummm, you taste sooo good baby" I moaned, looking up at him and I watched, unable to breath, as he gripped my hair and pulled my mouth back down onto his big cock and began to pump his hips into my face.

Holding my head tightly, he started fucking my mouth with long slow strokes, sliding his cock in deeper and deeper and I was loving it. My slutty little character began to moan continually, meeting his thrusting hips with hungry deep sucks on his cock, tilting and twisting my head as I clung to his thighs and took more and more of that big fuckstick into my mouth.

I was getting into the scene so much, I forgot about the cameras. Luke moaned and he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his cock from my mouth and blasted cum on my face. Think ropes of white cum streamed out hitting my lips and chin. The camera guy zoomed in. My face was covered in cum.

“CUT” the director said.

“Sorry… her mouth and sucking was too hot. I was cumming before I knew it.” Luke said

“Fuck Luke. You are a pro… that should not happen. Well that is a wrap for today.” Arc Ebonywood

“Why?” I asked

“Luke can’t cum again. He needs time to recover.” Arc Ebonywood replied in anger.

“Come on now, I think I can get a second cum out of him” I said as I pulled the blouse over my head. My big breasts bouncing free. The whole room went quiet. As every man in the place stared at me. Also based upon the bugles in their pants, all of them had erections.

I glanced over to Luke. He had a raging hard-on. “I think Luke is ready again” I told Arc.
 
Alex stayed in the background, well as much as a man of his size could, watching all that went on. He had never watched a porn movie being made and was curious and found himself spending as much time watching the production team as what was happening in front of the camera. The director seemed like a real piece of work and Alex filed him away for closer inspection at a later time. Whatever had happened to Kara Weeks it would make sense the directors working here might know something. The actresses were, after all, their bread and butter, especially if Kara was an up and coming name as Tim seemed to indicate she was. Maybe they could break in later tonight and check the place out, he considered as suddenly quiet fell on set and Angela walked on to the stage. All eyes were on her and Alex found his own eyes watching her as if she was dragging his attention from everything else. The way she moved, looked, fuck even how she tossed her hair made his blood pump faster. He wondered if she was having this effect on all the men here, maybe the women too. He had been with attractive women before, many times, more times than he could remember and none had effected him like Angela was and he hardly even knew her.

As she started in on the guy sitting before her, her hand moving to his cock bulge, Alex smirked. He wondered what the instructors at the FBI Academy at Quantico would say about this? An agent taking part in a porno movie? Would they have to add it to the curriculum at the academy? Alex chuckled imagining how that would go down with the trainees. Probably very well indeed. Pulling his eyes away from Angela's impressive cock sucking skills, Alex, surveyed the crew watching, lighting, and filming the scene. All without fail seemed glued to watching Angela perform, even the director had perked up. Who here at the studio would have known Kara best? Probably the other actresses, right? But wouldn't the local PD have questioned them? Looking around he noticed a young girl standing in the wings, arms crossed over her chest watching the action. She didn't seem to have a job here on set so he guessed maybe she was an actress or possibly makeup. He walked over to her and stood next to her, both of them now watching round two between Luke and Angela beginning.

"So, what do you think? Is she any good for a newbie?" He asked out the corner of his mouth.

The girl took a second to drag her attention from the scene and glance up at Alex, but when she did she turned her body toward him immediately and smiled, her eyes travelling up and down his broad chest to his face.

"She's amazing actually ... a natural. I mean we get all types come in here looking for work, real sluts who think just because they spread their legs for any guy back home they can make it in the porn industry. But get them out under the lights and in front of a camera and they freeze." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Charity."

"Alex Durant, it's nice to meet you Charity. I guess your an actress?"

It wasn't much of a leap of logic, she looked incredible, Alex thought as he shook the offered hand. He guessed her age at around 21 or 22, light on the makeup which only made her natural beauty shine through more. She had a dancers body, slim, slender even in places, but the skintight jeans she wore showed off her tight ass and thighs, well toned so either a dancer or an athlete. She was sporting at least 34C's he thought under her tank top which was short enough to leave her firm smooth belly visible to him, but tight enough to leave nothing to the imagination. Her long blonde hair trailed down her back almost to her waist and her blue eyes were pale, almost ice blue, and yet sparkled with humour and warmth.

"Yes, been here about six months myself, but I am loving it. You hear a lot of crap about the porn industry but Tim is a great guy and looks after his people. He gave me my break, said he could see something in me that would make me a star one day."

Their eyes never left each other as Alex smiled. "I can see exactly what he means. A girl as beautiful as you."

"Aww, thanks, Alex, usually a guy leads with sexy. It's nice to meet a real gentleman."

Her mid-west accent had shown itself there, but she was trying for that LA tone of voice he could see. "Well, my daddy always told me to treat a lady right and I always try my hardest."

"I bet you do." She giggled and actually blushed a little which looked so damn cute on her. Alex wondered how many other actresses still blushed about anything after working here for a while.

"Charity, I wonder if you could help me. Me and Angela were hoping to meet up with a friend here? Kara Weeks? She suggested Angela should come try out for the studio but Tim says he hasn't seen her in a while. Do you know where she went?"

"So ... you and Angela like an item then?" Charity asked flicking a glance at the action on set then back at Alex. He could see the hopeful look in her eyes and the way she had ignored his main question told him all he needed to know about what was foremost on her mind.

"She's my girlfriend ..." He stated continuing the lie Angela had told Tim and seeing a look of disappointment flicker over the young girls face as she shifted her feet slightly. "But we have an open relationship."

"You do?!" She realised she had perhaps been a little to eager with that blurted rhetorical statement and instead cleared her throat and shrugged. "Um, well, yeah, I knew Kara a little. She was a sweet girl, I think from Florida? I know she had made a few movies and they had gone over great and sold a ton so she was going places, but then one day she just didn't turn up for a shoot. No one could find her, she didn't answer her phone so Tim called the police but they found nothing weird at her place so just put it down to her going back home."

Charity shrugged again and moved in closer to Alex, her hands sliding onto his chest as she gave him a flirty smile. "So, just how open is that relationship then?" She asked in a breathy voice.

Alex had a really good sense of smell and her breath smelled of strawberries. He wrapped his arms around her slender frame and smirked down at the girl suddenly in his arms.

"Oh, it's very open. I tell you what ... if you could maybe check with the other actresses for me about Kara, see if they know more ... maybe you and me could go out sometime, sometime real soon." He suggested in a voice that was half growl and half pure bass.

Charity shivered in anticipation and squirmed a little before nodding. "I can do that." She reluctantly let him go and moved away before turning back at the film set's main door, posing against it, gave him a smile that would make any red blooded man hard, waved and left.
 
Porn Scene Climax

As a director, the slimy Arc Ebonywood sucked. He was not directing the camera angles or setting the “feel” or tone for the scene. I decided the bar scene was going to be about a slut, played by me, that tried to control men with her amazing beauty. Kind of like a nymph… lol. But my character has met her match with Luke. He was the stallion that could tame my character.

We were in a standing doggy-style. The fucking going on as I thought of this was amazing. Luke was really giving it to me and I was loving it! It was partially because half nymph’s love sex but also because I knew how naughty this was, an FBI agent getting fucked on camera.

“Close up on my face, and pussy” I told the two cameramen. The camera guys zoomed in and I moaned

“Oh Luke, feel my tight pussy squeeze your cock” I moaned as I squeeze his cock with my pussy muscles. I was trying to make him cum. He moaned as his cock continued to ram into me from behind.

“Oh Fuckkkkk” I moaned as the pleasure from Luke’s cock increased as I tightened my pussy, leaving me gasping. Luke figured out how I wanted the scene to go and joined in... ad-libbing his part.

“Angela, you naughty slut… you might be able to control other men but not me! Feel my cock tame your pussy!” He grunted and rammed his cock deep into me as I gasped like crazy. "OHHHH... fuck" My character gasped realizing her trick failed.

“Focus on Angela's hands” Luke directed. The camera on my face, moved to a close up on my hands. My hands were grasping the stool tightly. They showed how close to an orgasm I was. It was great film making. Luke continued to dominate my pussy as I lay across the bar stool. He was in control, his hands on my hips as fucked me hard. My character needed to fight back somehow to add tension to the scene.

“Pan out… and show my swing tits from behind” I told the camera guy. He moved the camera around as I grabbed one of my jugs and brought the nipple to my mouth. “I’m in control… I’ll make you cum!” I moaned to Luke as I sucked on my own nipple biting it with my teeth. I gasped in joy... but i knew men loved it when a woman pleasured herself. The camera angle was prefect to show my rough nipple chewing.

Luke moaned too… he almost lost it but he did not. He pulled me off the stool and pushed me up against the bar. I now faced him, so he could look me in the eyes. “Time for you to have an orgasm” He declared and rammed his cock into me so hard my feet came of the floor on each thrust.

“Show her feet” He told one camera guy “and her face” he told another. As he fucked me like a wild stallion. It was an amazing and my pussy orgasms like crazy. No acting needed as I came over and over. My whole body shaking. Luke made sure the camera caught my facial expressions, the hands, my body shaking, our body position ... not just our genitals.

My character was defeated. I made sure my face showed that I knew I had lost and now I was putty in Luke's hands and powerful cock! He pulled out and squirted his second load over my huge tits.

“Cut” the director said.

Everyone on the set started to applauded, they gave Luke and I, a standing ovation. “Is this normal?” I asked Luke. He smile “No.”

Arc Ebonywood, who had not done a fucking thing was not clapping. But he whispered to a guy near him. "I’m going to make a ton of money off that bitch.”

He walked up to me and said "Not bad, you have a moderate amount of talent. How about we discuss future projects? I will need you to sign a contract that makes it so you can only work for me. Let's say fifty movies. I'll pay you $350 for each movie! And I'll even let you suck me off from time to time!” Arc explained

Luke could not help himself and said “That is a rip off. Angela, the minimum is 350 per-sex scene, not movie”

I knew it was, but it was nice Luke spoke up. I just raised my middle finger at Arc

“Fuck off… and I’m telling Tim, Luke and I get director’s credit on that scene.” I told him.

“WHAT!!” Arc said starting to get upset. Suddenly, Alex was at my side and Arc backed down. I went to the showers and got cleaned up and soon joined Alex outside the porno studio.

“So what did you find out?” I asked him.
 
Alex leaned against the beautiful green street machine that belonged to Alex waiting for her to appear. Arc hadn't been a real threat to Angela, Alex knew that much. He had no doubt his new partner could handle herself easily, but it might have ruined their backstory for Angela to take down the bastard so easily. Questions would have been asked, so his hulking presence behind her during the business negotiation had just made it easier. Now with the sun high in the sky he checked his watch. They had been on the case a matter of hours and Angela had already been royally fucked, in a good way, and he had a date with a porn star ... not a bad way to begin an investigation he considered. Seeing Angela walk out the door of the studio he waved her over.

"Well, while you were making your name as a porn actress, and a very good one i might add, you have skills partner, I spoke to one of the other girls around her. Her name was Charity, really lovely girl, going to meet up with her later. Anyway, she said that Kara was on the rise as an actress here, that she was making the place some good money, that she was from Florida and that one day she simply didn't turn up for work. Pretty much what the report said." Alex gestured to the file Owen had given them on the front seat of Angela's car. "She said the local PD went to her place but found no signs of a struggle so assumed she had gone home to the panhandle. We already have her details, I can put a call into her parents but as they asked us to find their daughter it would be wasted time. But people, as we know, don't just up and vanish. Something happened to her .." He looked up at the studio. "And something tells me someone in there knows what. Did you find out anything ... I mean other than how big Luke's dick was?" He winked.
 
Angela

“Nice work… on getting the Kara Weeks information” I told Alex. “I, on the other hand, was hard at work establishing our cover! And I must say it is working perfectly. No one will think we are FBI agents.”

Alex raised his eyebrow gave her a look that said he didn’t think she was an FBI agent. I giggled at that “I agree with you. I don’t think I’m an agent either” then I added “let’s go”

We got back into my Lotus Exige and I started back to the FBI station. Traffic was slower in this direction so I had a chance to talk to Alex.

“Well, it is close to the end of the day, and I noticed you are still my partner. Perhaps, we need to tell each other a bit more about our backgrounds.” I suggested. Then my cell phone rang, I used the “hands-free” feature and picked up. It was Chief Detective Burns. “Angela and Alex, we have another missing girl report. A swimsuit model named Sky Delaney. She lived in an apartment in Santa Monica. Might be related to your case. You’d better check it out. I’m texting you the address.”

“OK… we are on it” I said and hung up the phone. The Santa Monica exit was just ahead and I took it. I found the apartment quickly and parked the car.

“No rest for the wicked” I said to Alex as we got out and went to the Apartment.
 
"Not with your driving." Alex joked as they headed up the stairs of the apartment block and found the womans front door.

He tried it and found it unlocked, which was odd enough for him to pull his sidearm and nod to Angela to take the other side of the doorway. There was no sign the police had been here yet so the missing persons report must be fresh. Hand on the doorknob and pistol held before him he counted down silently to three then turned the knob and burst inside gun moving from side to side to cover the angles as he made room for Angela to enter behind him.

The place look tidy and clean. If there had been a struggle is hadn't happened in this room. Alex pointed to the short corridor that led to the kitchen area indicating Angela should check that as he moved silently to the bedroom. He sniffed slightly, his nose was way more sensitive than a normal humans, even in his human form. He was picking up perfume, coffee .... and aftershave. He stopped, cocking his head a little, he knew that smell from somewhere. Getting to the bedroom he found the door ajar and quietly eased it open. The bed had been slept in for sure and from the mess it looked like two people had made use of it. But other than the sheets messed up the rest of the room seemed tidy enough. On the walls were photos of the apartments owner, Sky Delaney. She was a beautiful young woman with an impressive bust size and perfect body. She smiled down at him from every photo as she showed off her figure in skin tight one piece swimsuits or bikini's. He walked to the closet and opened it finding it full of clothes, he also checked the drawers finding them to full. It seemed Sky had a liking for really sexy lingerie.

"Clear!"

He called out to his partner as he moved back to the living room. The smell had been heavier in the bedroom, whomever the aftershave belonged to that man had spent a long time in that bed, but he could smell it here as well. There were some letters on the doormat and Alex picked them up checking the dates, all very recent, within the last couple of days.

"Well, whatever happened to her she didn't struggle. There's no sign of a fight in here or the bedroom. All her clothes are still here too and the mail here only arrived a couple of days ago, so she was here at least three days ago. Did you find anything in the kitchen?"
 

Attachments

  • Sky Delaney.jpg
    Sky Delaney.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
Angela

Alex entered the apartment following standard FBI technique. I was impressed. He knew what he was doing. His appearance might be rough, but the guy knew his stuff. As he turned to the bedroom, I turned to the bathroom and kitchen. The bathroom was clean and orderly. I wish mine looked as nice. I did notice only one tooth brush.

Then I moved to the kitchen. The kitchen was also very clean and orderly. However, someone had made coffee, but had not cleaned it up. I could tell the half empty pot had been there for a few days. I opened the refrigerator and saw nothing of interest. Then I looked under the sink, in the garbage.

That is when I saw something most investigators would miss. In the garbage were 3 iron nails, and what appeared to be salt. I licked my finger and tasted the white crystals. It was salt. “Shit” I whispered to myself. Then I heard Alex voice ask “Did you find anything in the kitchen”

I walked into the living room where he was and reported what I found.

“A few things. Only one tooth brush in the bathroom. There was old coffee in the coffee maker. Not cleaned up. Lastly, in the garbage there was 3 iron nails and some salt.” I told Alex. “We’ll need to call the crime scene guys… they might be able to find some hair, finger prints, or something with DNA on it.”

I paused to look at the picture of Sky Delaney. I was pretty sure she had been kidnapped from her apartment. But was wondering what Alex thought.

“What do you think happened to her?” I asked Alex.
 
Alex ran a hand through his hair and looked around the living room and shrugged.

"There's no signs of a fight, but she hasn't been here for days. Her mail hasn't been picked up off the mat, she wasn't answering her phone or responding to messages. She was on a roll at the studio so no reason to run, and if she had why not take her clothes or makeup?" He inhaled again and shook his head slightly. "Arc Ebonywood has been here recently. I can smell his aftershave. But as a director I suppose it's not unusual to visit your actress right? Three nails and salt ... whats the significance of that?"

She was right, they had to call in the local CSI and hand it over to the police while they continued their own investigations, but the way Angela had made sure to tell him about the nails and salt got him curious. She knew something he didn't, obviously. Just then his phone beeped. Pulling it from his pocket he read the text and smiled. It was from Charity who told him she had some information for him and to meet her back at the studio. Alex held the phone up so Angela could read it and smiled.

"Maybe I just caught us a break. My animal magnetism wins out again."
 
“Three nails and salt… It is black magic cult shit. Too many people watch stories about vampires and werewolves… they start to think that stuff is real.” I told Alex. Of course, that shit is real… but Alex did not know it. Most humans have no clue about very small group of powerful creatures that live among them. I did have a clue, and nails and salt add up to a powerful sleep spell. Some evil cult asshole, put the girl to sleep and they carried her out of her place.

Alex showed me the text from Charity and added “Maybe I just caught us a break. My animal magnetism wins out again."

“Oh brother…!” I grumbled. “I think you animal magnetism will get you some pussy as well. So how about I drop you off and you Uber home?” I suggested. Alex seemed good with that idea.

We closed up the apartment and got in the car. It did not take too long and I dropped him off the studio.

“Call if you need anything, I won’t be far away. I’m going to do a little research while you are fucking around” I said to Alex. then I drove off.

Charity

Charity had taken a shower and done her face and hair. Now she looked through the studio’s various sexy lingerie. There were a variety of colors and styles. She checked the sizes as she was slim and had a great figure, so some of the clothing would not fit her. Finally, she selected a sapphire blue chemise of glistening satin, edged with delicate white lace. The slip-like garment fit her nicely, if just a little too snug. Thin white spaghetti straps went over her shoulders, the satin cups barely able to contain her “girls”. The bodice fit snugly around her waist, and then flowed out enticingly over her sexy hips. The lace-trimmed hem ended high on her thighs, a teasing vertical slit rising on her hip on the front of the left side. She liked the look of that slit as she surveyed herself in the mirror, the smooth skin of her upper thigh coming provocatively into view as she moved. She adjusted her girls one more time, the cool satin feeling wickedly delicious against her breasts. Almost forgetting, she reached into her purse and pulled out photo she needed to give to Alex.

With a final look in the mirror, she turned on her heel and headed for the studio door. The light in the hallway gave off a soft glow which allowed Alex to see her coming. She looked very sexy as he watched her approach.

“Hi” she said in her innocent Midwest accent as she opened the door.

He entered the studio and she relocked the door.

“I figure we could talk on one of the sets” Charity suggested. The set was only a few doors down the hallway. It was an outdoor forest scene. Something you’d see in the pacific northwest. There was a picnic bench in set, perfect to double as a fuck bench!

“I asked about your friend, Kara Weeks, nobody knew anything, but” Charity said as she handed the photo to Alex. Alex looked at it. It was the photo is of a beautiful girl. “Her name is Lana. She used to work at another studio... but she disappeared suddenly, just like Kara. But here is the interesting thing. She was filming with director Arc Ebonywood at the time! When Kara disappeared, the same thing was true.” Charity explained.
 
Last edited:
Alex looked at the picture. If nothing else whoever was abducting these girls had good taste, they were all incredibly sexy and beautiful. He pocketed the photo with a smile at Charity.

"Seems I need to chat to Arc then doesn't it ... but that can wait till tomorrow. You've been very helpful, Charity, and I believe I promised you a night out for you help, right?" He trailed a fingertip down her bare arm making the girl shiver and half close her eyes as she nodded slightly. "Well, you can't really go out dressed like that, not unless you want to be sued for whiplash when all the guys turn to stare at you, but I tell you what. Maybe you and me, we can have ourselves a little fun here, huh? What do you say?"

He pulled her into his arms gently and kissed her and she seemed to melt into his strong tall body with a small whimper. Her eyes closed tight, her lips parted to accept his tongue and her arms curled around his neck to hold him tight. One of her legs slid up his thigh to his waist as his hands caressed her back in that almost there blue slip she was wearing. It hid her body not at all and her hard nipples pushed through it, through his white shirt and onto his chest as his hands spread out holding her tightly now as the kiss deepened. Finally he parted their lips as Charity panted for breath, her face flushed as her sparkling eyes met his.

"Wow." Was all she could mustered as he picked her up as if she weighed nothing at all and carried her to the picnic table and placed her on the edge as he moved between her legs.

She looked down at his cock bulge and her eyes opened even wider now at the tent. One hand moved to his crotch and explored as she giggled.

"You sure you shouldn't be the one in the porn movies?" She asked licking her lips. "How big is this thing anyway?"

"Why don't you find out, beautiful." Alex suggested with a smile as he stroked her blonde hair gently and caressed her cheek and neck before bringing his lips to her jawline and kissing, nibbling, making her body quiver like jello as she almost manically worked at his belt, button and zipper.

What the hell she thought, I'm a trained professional porn actress, why am I acting like a virgin prom date with her first boyfriend? But there was something about Alex, the way he smelled, the way he moved, the way he held her. Strong, dominant, and yet gentle as if holding in his real strength. It almost made him feel ... fragile, in a way. Finally with a grunt she pushed his pants and boxers over his hips and down his thighs revealing ...

"Holy fuck!"

They both looked down at his cock, Alex grinning, Charity shocked.

"It's been called worse." He laughed as she brought both her hands to his swelling 9"s.

"You half horse or something?" She asked stroking it, wondering if it would ever stop growing.

"Or something." He admitted groaning slightly at how soft her fingers felt on him.

He wondered what she would think of him in his other state. She would probably faint dead away he considered with a smirk. His cock was now fully hard, it wasn't getting any longer, but is was nice and thick and Charity couldn't get her hand around it.

"I need this inside me .... now!" She ordered pushing herself back a little on the table, legs spread reaching down to pull her thong aside. The fact she was already wet was hard to miss as her pussy glistened slightly. "Please." Now her tone was begging.

"For you, anything, Princess." Alex stated moving into her, guiding his cock with one hand, finding her soaked opening, seeing her eyes close, her lip tremble as she bit it slightly. "You ready?" He asked softly.

"Uh huh." She nodded slightly, stealing herself.

He moved his hips, not much, hardly at all, but his head popped inside her and ... she orgasmed ... hard. Her fingernails almost broke his skin from where they dug into his arm. Her head fell back and her lips parted but no breath was drawn. She shudder on the table as his strong hands held her slim hips in place and pushed slowly, gently, letting her body adjust. Orgasm after orgasm tore through her as she fell forward her head resting on his chest as finally he was all inside her. The girl was mewling like an infant but finally found the strength to look up into his eyes. There were tears there, but not of pain, of joy.

"Now fuck me!" She demanded firmly.

The screams that echoed through the studio for the next half hour would have had any passerby who may have heard calling the police. Luckily there was no passerby. The door of the studio opened and Alex stepped through adjusting his jacket and checking he had the picture Charity had given him in his pocket. He glanced back over his shoulder one time, a smile creeping on his lips, then he walked off pulling his phone from a pocket to call Angela.

"Angela? ... Alex here. I have some information I think you should hear. Charity was very helpful .... she was very, VERY happy with her payment for the information too. Can you drive by the studio and pick me up? I'd ask Charity for a lift but she's in no fit state right now to drive."
 

Attachments

  • charity.jpg
    charity.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
Angela

I answered my cell phone and listened to Alex’s findings and his bragging “Just shut up Alex, I’ll be right over.” I told him and hung up. I was mad… about what I did not know. It was almost like I did not want him to have fun with the porno-starlet.

“What is going to be worse is he is going to brag about banging this porno starlet all the way home!” I grumbled to myself. Then I reflected on my own actions. “He had to watch while I got my brains fucked out by a porno-stud. Maybe I should cut him some slack.” I said to myself. "get your feeling straighten out woman" I told myself.

10 Minutes later

I pulled up to the studio and Alex got in.

“Hey… sorry I was short with you.” I told him sincerely as he got in. “I’m an idiot sometimes. I’d like to hear about your encounter with the starlet. What did you learn… and how was she?" I asked with a naughty smile.

“Oh, and when you get a chance, I did some research on cults. I think I found our cult. The papers titled "The Sect of Lamashtu" are on the dashboard” I said pointing to the papers in front of him.

The Sect of Lamashtu

Lamashtu is a demon lord as well as a goddess. Her followers seek to free her from her exile. They believe Lamashtu can send violent dreams to people that oppose her.

Temples and Shrines
Lamashtu worshiper need ring of stone. They typically are found on the outskirts of civilization or in the true wilderness; many are stained with blood and littered with the remains of failed births and the victims of the successful ones.

Unholy Texts
Lamashtu's cults rarely place much interest or emphasis on texts, preferring to rely on divine revelation and madness. Nonetheless, the more coherent of her followers have jotted down some horrendous writings over the eons. The codex of psychosis has spells and curses used by cult members.

The Skull of Mashaag
The yellowed skull of a demon who died in the service of Lamashtu. This object has the ability to speak the goddess. Every few years, her worshipers meet to hear its teachings, and heroes from each tribe undergo a series of contests to determine which group is to keep it next.
 
Alex smiled at Angela and nudged her with his elbow playfully.

"No need to apologise partner, we all get crabby at times, and Charity ... well, lets just say she is definitely in the right career. What that girl can do with her ... um ... sorry. Anyway, it seems another girl has gone missing, Lara, another actress, but not from this studio." He pulled the picture out of his jacket to show Angela as she drove. "Charity managed to find out about it and the one thing connecting it all is that our friendly neighbourhood director Arc Ebonywood was directing Lara's movie right before she up and vanished. Coincidence? I doubt it. I think Mr. Ebonywood needs a visit don't you?"

He grabbed the files off the dashboard and started flicking through them. There were a few ghastly pics of scenes of the cult's play times that police had found and the facts written down didn't give a good picture. If this was the right cult responsible for the actresses disappearances then the odds of them surviving were next to nothing.

"God, you really think this is the right cult?" Alex asked glancing over at Angela. "These guys are serious psycho's, you think maybe another competition is ongoing and the actresses are being taken as sacrifice?"
 
Angela

"Alex, I have no clue what these psycho's are doing. But I think it is the right cult.” I stated. “2 years ago, LAPD found the mutilated remains of cats and dogs at the sites of satanic rituals in remote sections of Griffith Park. The animals were disemboweled, beheaded or burned. People in LA love animals, so the uproar was pretty loud.

Because of that, the police investigated all the cults in the area. I think the list is accurate and complete. There are three groups in the area that engage in superstition and ritualistic magic. a Satanic group that does the animals mutilation, a black cult group that stolen heads, leg bones and other human body parts from mausoleums and grave sites. This cult group, which originated in Cuba, combines elements of African witchcraft and Latin American Catholicism and is practiced mostly by Cuban immigrants. The 3 nails and salt are not part of their magic spells. So that leaves the last group. These assholes, The Sect of Lamashtu.” I said as I pointed to the papers.

There was a lull in the conversation as I let that sink in. Then I added “I do think we need to figure this out quickly as the cult must know the more beautiful women they grab… the more the police are going to investigate.”

I thought about my last statement. The Cult had been smart to kidnap porn stars. They were known to disappear sometimes after just one movie. The swimsuit model was more high profile, but again, she was not famous. I wonder how many girls were actually kidnapped. The number might be very large. I’d do some checking tomorrow.

I drove up to Alex apartment. “Well, good night. I hope you sleep well. I’ll meet you back in the office tomorrow around noon. I’m thinking about doing a search on unsolved missing girl cases in this area. Might generate more clues. We might want to put Mr. Arc Ebonywood under surveillance for a few days, before we confront him. I’ll see if I can get us a wire tap and a look at his bank accounts. I don’t want him running before he contacts the cult leadership. Anyhow, I’m glad you are still my partner.” I told him. Then I reluctantly said "goodnight."

I was kind of hoping Alex might invite me in for a cup of coffee. But I knew he had recently had sex... and I knew that was not very professional to fuck your partner... but I did like him. He was the best partner I'd ever had. Maybe by fucking him... I'd screw that all up? Oh god, I did not know what I was thinking.
 
Alex nodded as Angela laid out what they should do tomorrow. It all sounded solid to him. A court order for a wire tap shouldn't be to hard to get considering the circumstantial evidence against Ebonywood. Checking his bank records might show them something interesting to. First rule of police work, follow the money. He glanced out the window of the car as they got to his rented apartment. he had only been here a couple of days, having rented it when he heard he would be heading down to LA, it was furnished, but barely.

"Listen, if you want you are welcome to come in for a coffee." He suggested with a smile. It wasn't a sexy come fuck me smile, just a nice smile he used for people he liked. "I need to grab a shower, but maybe we can have that chat we postponed earlier? We have made it through the day together after all, right?" He waved the folders she had shown him. "And we could always brainstorm a little more on the case ... unless you have somewhere to be ..."

He didn't know anything about her he suddenly realised, nothing other than that she was gorgeous, sexy as hell, and could put up with him. Did she have a significant other? Where did she live? How had she got into the FBI? All questions new partners usually had sorted by the first coffee break of their first day together.
 
Angela

“…unless you have somewhere to be" Alex said

“Well normally, I’d engage in some kind of self-destructive behavior like alcohol, smoking, or some other high-risk behavior. You know, something that gives me short term pleasure, but in the long run is harmful.” I replied with a smart ass look on my face. Alex waited for answer.

“Sure, I’d love to come in for coffee.” I agreed.

We got out of the car and walked to Alex’s rental unit. He took a shower and I brewed some coffee. When he got out and saw him only in a towel. WOW… he was a hunky dude. I was almost drooling. Lucky for me… he put some cloth on and returned to the living room.

“So my life’s story… My mother died when I was young. I blame my dad. Left the house as soon as I could. I was only 16. Joined the FBI after college… I love risk taking, so solving crime and getting shot at, that was awesome. I live on a boat tied up in the Santa Monica harbor.” I told him. “Oh and I’m not dating… but I LOVE one night stands.” I said to Alex. It was my hint at how I wanted the evening to end.

“Now, your turn” I said as I took a sip of coffee.

I was already having second thoughts about what I had said. The part about one-night stands. I realize that my behavior was causing me harm. I promise myself to stop. But then I do it anyhow. I do that all the time. Like banging the shit out of my new hot partner. I knew it was the bad… but I just had to do it. That is why I hinted at a one-night stands.
 
Back
Top