Crossdressing. Like Others To Join

Nikki SiDee

You are so desirable, you know that right?........:kiss:

My recent coming out as a full-time CD, has been an amazing odyssey for me! So many positive experiences have opened up and at times it's overwhelming. I'll step back, take a time out and pinch myself to try to determine if it's all really happening or if it's my imagination. My femme self, is young, in that it's been buried for such a long period without recognition. Considering my exposure to my female gender is in it's infancy, then, yes I believe I can be desirable as the woman I aspire to be.

What is amazing, is the happiness I feel as a full-time CD. Perhaps, that is what is showing through some of my photographs.

Whew, that was a lengthy answer? lol 💋's Nikki

My recent coming out as a full-time CD, has been an amazing odyssey for me! So many positive experiences have opened up and at times it's overwhelming. I'll step back, take a time out and pinch myself to try to determine if it's all really happening or if it's my imagination. My femme self, is young, in that it's been buried for such a long period without recognition. Considering my exposure to my female gender is in it's infancy, then, yes I believe I can be desirable as the woman I aspire to be.

What is amazing, is the happiness I feel as a full-time CD. Perhaps, that is what is showing through some of my photographs.

Whew, that was a lengthy answer? lol 💋's Nikki

Nikki, not a lengthy answer at all. I think many of us would love to hear more from you. Your images from my perspective lend an exuberant exhibition of who you are and what you desire to be.......and I (we) enjoy your posts......you're amazing and free.....please continue......you are a very special girl!.....:kiss:......:heart:

Nikki SiDee

Nikki, not a lengthy answer at all. I think many of us would love to hear more from you. Your images from my perspective lend an exuberant exhibition of who you are and what you desire to be.......and I (we) enjoy your posts......you're amazing and free.....please continue......you are a very special girl!.....:kiss:......:heart:

I am so moved right now.....this is way beyond my expectations. So many special people here and so little time to enjoy it! 💋's and hugs Nikki

Nikki SiDee

Oh my, I love that girdle. I wore one when I was younger and smooth....loved how my hard cock was exposed.......Mmmmmm........it felt so lovely around me, and the stockings were so delicious too.......:rose:

Mmmmm.......I would like to see you dressed! Do you have any photos to post?

Here are a few of mine from yesterday, in a new dress!

View attachment 2076070

View attachment 2076071

View attachment 2076072

View attachment 2076073

View attachment 2076074

Last edited:
Back