Looking for my special sub....once more

lovely post

another nicely written post, describing exactly what i am searching for....

May I ask where you are located? I'm seeking as well, but I need something that is RT as well as online. <3

Looking for another special sub

Yes my original post is dated but I've met several beautiful special subs. Now I'm seeking another who might want to experince in a safe secure space that need for more, that more that you might crave deeper and darker, to feel more, to feel so much you can't decipher pain from pleasure, lust from love. Just more... More ..morešŸŒ¹

Looking for another special sub

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to create deep desires tormenting wants addictive cravings then dangle release tantalizingly just out of reach to increase the overwhelming need for more more and more

I was asked recently ā€œhowā€™s your search goingā€ I replied

ā€œMy search ..smiling...I think itā€™s a never ending journey, like Percival on his quest to discover his ā€œBlanche Fleurā€ and Holy Grail one encounters many different and diverse characters and experiences along the way all meaningful some wonderful others wasted acts and a couple special particularly my young girl and previous mature Indian sub. And because you were kind to contact me I want to share a link which I find beautiful in terms of the visuals words and music I trust you do too because if it doesnā€™t resonate with you I wonā€™t either.šŸŒ¹https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lw_JPKKiL2U

Bump

The journey continues I hope yours does too and we might meet in the middle and exchange whispers. Until then šŸŒ¹

Looking for my special sub

Revisiting the forum again looking for my special sub. Iā€™m grateful for those Iā€™ve met on the way Thankyou.

My own experience is that for the dynamic to work there needs to be a connection supported by trust respect affection and understanding and respect. When those conditions exist the possibilities are infinite and the dirtiest exchanges are transformed into beautiful intimate experiences.

I no longer expect a quick fix indeed I prefer to get to understand explore and discover another in a safe secure sacred space where either can express anything without fear of judgement.

Yes it involes sex but itā€™s more about a connection.

You might be shy, willing to learn, open to different things and wanting to discover those inner desires you crave to be released. Im an intelligent man, gentle and sensitive by nature, kind demanding complex and intense and strict at other times.

I want to discover you piece by piece, emotion by emotion, kink by kink, and feeling by feeling.

The focus is on a meaningful relationship. I expect my sub to adore and serve me just as much as I will her. He becomes her strength when he takes her she becomes his weakness when she submits. If you don't understand that then you are not the one

You will be intelligent, feminine, sensual obedient but possessing a mind of your own. You will be able to express your own wants and needs and a longing to release your inner slut. Tasks might range from vanilla to things more extreme and will be mutually agreed and based on respect trust honesty and affection.

Your response will be more than "I want to be your sub" please.

Breathe into my ear those secrets, fantasies and desires that scream to be expressed. Tell me your dark desires my special one, whisper them softly, and experience how good it feels

Would love to try

Hello MISTRESS. I'm a 50year old sissy have been most of my life, Only had a few women in my life dated 1 for year and a half till she got scared of me when I started asking for harnesses women's chastity belts and witnesses me with a Male dog knotted, hard to run and hide if you know what I mean. My second date is my wife, We done some bondage and she found and acted out some role play earlier in life but she hasn't been into it and that sucks. I was a truck driver and that gave me some experience, Let me tell a few, I was stopped at a truck rest stop and I had a butt plug in penis gag on with collar and leather wrists restraints with a cut out bra (bra that fit tightly and the cups cut out) with tight t shirt and tight Scort on with 4in high heels walking around toward the bottom of a hill by the wood line and I stared a trucker and he just wanted to face fucked me when he finished a black man came and he had enormous black cock if was all I could do get the head between my teeth but he brutally fucked my face gagging me till I almost passed out when he was finished he ask me to come to his van he said he would be easy with me but his BBC scared me and refused today to be honest I wish that I would of went with him all my wishes probably would have come true. Let me tell you what I have wish and dreamed to be, always wanted to be a female sex slave kept in double plug chastity with shock controlled remote in 24/7 bondage and serving who ever or what ever. Today I'm trying to get use to wearing a micro chastity with a 6in tube catheter. My wife will help me lock it on but now days she doesn't perpistat any I've even tried to get her find a bigger dick to have so I could service them both but no good. Well I don't know if I have interest you or not just let me know and I'll tell you some more.
My email is sissymaid383@yahoo.com

Thankyou for your message but Iā€™m not a mistress looking for a man Iā€™m looking for my myspecialsub whoever she might be. Our interest are not aligned I wish you well

Uhhm now Iā€™m confused Iā€™m just looking for my special sub not a man or one pretending to be me.

Uhhm now Iā€™m confused Iā€™m just looking for my special sub not a man or one pretending to be me.

Don't you just hate it when shit like the above happens? I think that they're more confused than you are. At least you're posting in the right place!

What you seek is seeking you

Revisiting in case it captures the imagination or want in another, who might feel drawn to message me. As Rumi says ā€œWhat you seek, is seeking youā€

your post

It is a stunning, eloquent post. Wondering if you are still looking or have you found that special sub?

And young tee apologies for me not publicly acknowledging your post. Itā€™s people like you that keep this board alive. Iā€™ll respond to you personally. Youā€™re sweet c

And just to clarify it as it seems both attractive to some and a deterrent to others, Iā€™m older well groomed intelligent man.

I have sent you a PM

so much of what you write resonates with me:)

I think we often find the perfect person at the wrong time. I am looking for a dom that can truly help me explore buf also be a friend. Nog sure if you have found chapter 2, but if you ever need a chapter 3 or 4...I am here.

Are you still looking for that special sub? I may be interested. tell me more about you.
Liz

A Reason a season a lifetime.

My relationship mantra is the narrative is a Reason, a Season or a lifetime, link attached.

https://www.nannet.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Reason-season-lifetime.pdf

Sometimes itā€™s the one who briefly visits for a reason that leaves lifetime footprints on ones heart in ways one couldnā€™t predict.

Anyways time for a bump for those ladies or subs who might find my post resonates with them too.

Whenever we manage to love without expectations,
calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.ā€ Rumi

I will always cherish you and your grace. Itā€™s the most incredible feeling to connect with someone who is capable of such deep and sincere kindness and love. Sir, you are a rare and valuable treasure. You have my utmost respect. šŸ™Œ

To anyone who might be intrigued, send him a message. You wonā€™t regret it. āœØ

šŸ–¤

desperaterambling

Back