Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Ero :) TRT is under lots of pressure at work. Maybe he's been depresed about something. He likes to keep things bottled up and hardly talks to me about his job. He believes that it isn't my business because I can't do anything to help in these matters. I just let him get on with it...

He could even be reading this now ... ???

Yes. I understand completely. It took me years to be able to not bring work pressures home. Though it sometimes seems cruel not to share from the perspective of the one you love. To each his own. :kiss:

Well I'm a 60's baby would you believe? But I have a brother seven years older than me who passed on influential music to me from a much earlier era. :)

Well good for him. I was just young enough that the folks wouldn't allow me to go to Woodstock, but old enough to have spent several years actually in the record business from the mid Seventies to early Eighties. I even have a platinum album for participating in one artist's emergence in the late Seventies. ;)

Well I'm a 60's baby would you believe? But I have a brother seven years older than me who passed on influential music to me from a much earlier era. :)

I'm an 8o's baby :) I have a Mum who influenced me, even if she did sing some of the songs in Italian :D
:kiss:

Yes. I understand completely. It took me years to be able to not bring work pressures home. Though it sometimes seems cruel not to share from the perspective of the one you love. To each his own. :kiss:

There are somethings that cannot be shared, either because of a lack of concept or an unknown or unpredictable path. That was my situation when my company was being taken over, I could not share with the family because I didn't know the outcome.

Well good for him. I was just young enough that the folks wouldn't allow me to go to Woodstock, but old enough to have spent several years actually in the record business from the mid Seventies to early Eighties. I even have a platinum album for participating in one artist's emergence in the late Seventies. ;)

Really? Are you willing to say who that artist was?

I'm an 8o's baby :) I have a Mum who influenced me, even if she did sing some of the songs in Italian :D

Some songs are best sung in Italian. Opera, for instance. :D

But you and my beloved are the same age. She constantly makes me watch 80's music videos on holiday weekends when that is all they are showing on the remaining music video channels. Horrid things. Typically lip synced to by the artists..... :rolleyes:

Though I did see a particularly humorous outtake of a Police video of Roxanne once at a recording industry convention. A&M Records, who signed The Police had a suite, like all the rest of the record labels, in which they were showing their latest music videos. Still a relatively new concept (MTV was perhaps a year old), and in this one, Sting was supposed to be singing Roxanne into the microphone. But he kept turning his head completely away from the mic, even though the song continued to sound perfect. It took several takes to get him to keep his mouth in front of the microphone. Made me wonder how many other of the most popular bands of the time had trouble with the new technology. That video obviously never aired. But if you ever happen to see the original video for Roxanne, it will make sense.

Really? Are you willing to say who that artist was?

No.

image.jpg

Although it is obviously not the band you were involved with ;) may I say that Bat Out of Hell is one of the pivotal albums of the last century :)

If I'd HAD anything to do with this particular artist, I would be able to quote that Bat Out Of Hell remains one of the top ten selling albums worldwide.

Almost 35 years later. :D

Beautiful, Sienna... thank you for sharing. :kiss:
:rose: And a big thank you! How are you?

Breezy, I am doing fine as usual. I have backbone at present to deal with one awkward person. But, I'm not going to let that bother me (yet) :) Atleast Lorraine is back online with us and that cheers me up :)

Breezy, I am doing fine as usual. I have backbone at present to deal with one awkward person. But, I'm not going to let that bother me (yet) :) Atleast Lorraine is back online with us and that cheers me up :)

We'll let Lorraine spread some cheer around ;)! That's always guaranteed to be fun :D

I'm sorry to hear about the awkward dealing :( - that can be a pain and a half at times; try not to let it bother you :rose:

And if it does, just turn on the death ray :D

Nibbles your earlobe before biting your head off like a jelly baby :cattail::kiss::heart:

Nibbles your earlobe before biting your head off like a jelly baby :cattail::kiss::heart:

=================================================
We'll let Lorraine spread some cheer around ;)! That's always guaranteed to be fun :D

I'm sorry to hear about the awkward dealing :( - that can be a pain and a half at times; try not to let it bother you :rose:

And if it does, just turn on the death ray :D
=================================================

*...slides down Lorraine's throat like an extra long tongue...*

Mmmmmmmmmm... wait till I reach your soul my love and then out through your... dare I say? But I'll lick you to death before my head hits the ground... Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back