He Who Excuses Himself Accuses Himself

As usual you are wrong, McCarthy and myself are right, and have been right all along. You, being ignorant and naive, have been played. It will all be revealed shortly.

Oh look, declarative statements disguised as conclusions without s single premise to support them.

attachment.php

You stupid ass.

Attachments

• 730DA70C-FD0A-49B0-873F-55D8DB0552CC.gif
    730DA70C-FD0A-49B0-873F-55D8DB0552CC.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
Nunes, Goodlatte, Ratcliffe, Gomert, Gaetz,have seen them as well. Gowdy is a slight disappointment in how he parses his words but once the FISA applications are made public we will see exactly what has been going on. When it all is laid out you're going to see the most massive abuse of government power in the history of the country.

Vette you been saying shit like that for months now and not a single thing ever happens. It's always wait for this or that memo or ruling and when it happens...crickets. Every. Single. Time.
You're maybe a half step below Alex Jones. Just a scared old white man who doesn't understand the world he lives in.

The McCarthy was by far the most interesting, on many levels. One of those being his own naivete' regarding abuse of power at the highest levels. (And in that regard I too must extend a belated partial apology to Gorelick.)

The main question he's left hanging out there, "Has this procedure become the norm?" needs to be answered. And what I'm struggling with in my mind now is "How" can congress get an answer to that question? The answer is buried behind the veil of 'national security' and it would require that they comb through every damn FISA application ever submitted to the court. I think that it's patently obvious by now that the various agencies aren't going to willingly surrender that information.

I further suspect that the problem is only going to get worse. Everything in our society is becoming hyper-politicized. Like any contagion it's spread has been astonishing in both the breadth and the speed. And it's destroying everything in its path.

Conrad Black contemplates the consequences:

"When the Mueller charade is finally out of the way, everyone involved in the false applications for a FISA surveillance warrant against junior Trump campaign helper Carter Page will face the music, including Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and very prominent members of the Obama administration. Whatever happens in November, all this will unravel. The combination of the jungle ruthlessness of high American politics with the idealism of the Constitution occasionally creates bizarre and sordid dramas. Eventually, just when the pious claptrap about no one being above the law becomes almost insufferable, the puritanical conscience of America rises like a cobra and strikes the wrongdoers. The twist here is that the hunted president, who has broken no laws, will make the kill. It’s reality politics, wending toward a surprising climax."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/robert-mueller-trump-russia-investigation-charade/

Yes, but as I recall he was not required to surrender his ability to speak in public on matter of interest, nor was he to surrender his ability to transmit those thoughts in writing to news outlets wherever they might exist. I offered his opinion only. I cannot vouch for his character, after all his is a Canadian citizen fully embraced by his country.

Grand jury indictment, trial, and incarceration of guilty FBI/DOJ/Intel personnel

The application will be out in a week or so. Trump should have told the DNI to do this forthwith and if not completed in 5 working days to compose his letter of resignation. He should have done the same with Wray, Rosenstein, and Sessions.

A no bill ruling by a federal grand jury, or a not guilty verdict in federal court.

Deep State is coming apart.

Maybe, especially if there is prima facie evidence already in the public domain. After all we all know a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich if he wants to.:D

Nunes, Goodlatte, Ratcliffe, Gomert, Gaetz,have seen them as well. Gowdy is a slight disappointment in how he parses his words but once the FISA applications are made public we will see exactly what has been going on. When it all is laid out you're going to see the most massive abuse of government power in the history of the country.

man this^^^ is alll based on your feelings and weak speculation and none of it has happened, lol ;)

Vette you been saying shit like that for months now and not a single thing ever happens. It's always wait for this or that memo or ruling and when it happens...crickets. Every. Single. Time.
You're maybe a half step below Alex Jones. Just a scared old white man who doesn't understand the world he lives in.

man he needs to find the grip on reality, lol ;)

What we will see is that not only had/have the Russians infiltrated the GOP at all levels and the lemmings just followed along but that the main bad actors were under FBI scrutiny for years before and the campaign became a rouges gallery of the compromised and complicit. As Gowdy said, the FBI did what the American people would have wanted them to do - investigate.

What we will see is that not only had/have the Russians infiltrated the GOP at all levels and the lemmings just followed along but that the main bad actors were under FBI scrutiny for years before and the campaign became a rouges gallery of the compromised and complicit. As Gowdy said, the FBI did what the American people would have wanted them to do - investigate.

^^^

This is the biggest tub of bullshit ever. If that were the case the Democrats would be leading the charge to declassify.

Criminal activity at the highest levels of the FBI/DOJ will be revealed, and Democrats like Adam Schiff will be exposed as pathetic liars. High level people in the FBI/DOJ will be proven to have perpetrated a fraud on the FISC and committing in the process and numerous violations of statutes like 18 USC 1001.

The release of emails and texts will reveal criminal activity as well. For example, just the claim that texts and emails have to be examined for classified information is an admission to serious violations of federal law, because it is illegal to put any classified information on a cell phone or in an email in an unsecured network. A single count carries a 10 year prison sentence, 18 USC 793 f.

The only reason they are withholding these documents is to conceal their own criminal culpability in taking part in a conspiracy to steal an election, undermine and spy on the Republican campaign, invent a premise with which to frame Donald Trump, and if elected, sabotage his presidency, and perpetuate an impeachment in the House. Better pay attention, son. A grand Jury has already been impaneled to investigate these issues and has been for four months.

Page was cavorting with known Russian spies and holding himself out as an advisor to the Kremlin, so yeah, I'm sure the FISA warrants were completely baseless. :rolleyes:

^^^

This is the biggest tub of bullshit ever. If that were the case the Democrats would be leading the charge to declassify.

Criminal activity at the highest levels of the FBI/DOJ will be revealed, and Democrats like Adam Schiff will be exposed as pathetic liars. High level people in the FBI/DOJ will be proven to have perpetrated a fraud on the FISC and committing in the process and numerous violations of statutes like 18 USC 1001.

The release of emails and texts will reveal criminal activity as well. For example, just the claim that texts and emails have to be examined for classified information is an admission to serious violations of federal law, because it is illegal to put any classified information on a cell phone or in an email in an unsecured network. A single count carries a 10 year prison sentence, 18 USC 793 f.

The only reason they are withholding these documents is to conceal their own criminal culpability in taking part in a conspiracy to steal an election, undermine and spy on the Republican campaign, invent a premise with which to frame Donald Trump, and if elected, sabotage his presidency, and perpetuate an impeachment in the House. Better pay attention, son. A grand Jury has already been impaneled to investigate these issues and has been for four months.

It is the case, and rational people are leading the charge to have the Mueller investigation run its course. Irrational people are leading the charge to do anything, no matter how unethical or destructive, to derail it.

I am paying attention and what I see is you being used as a pawn and being bullied by playing up your fears to the point where you cannot see reason.

Page was cavorting with known Russian spies and holding himself out as an advisor to the Kremlin, so yeah, I'm sure the FISA warrants were completely baseless. :rolleyes:

Understand, it is not illegal to talk to or do business with a Russian. Here's what will be proven, Carter Page was victimized. The false, manufactured, Steele Dossier was used by deep state actors to inflate Carter Page's activities with Russians, it was presented to the FISC as false evidence to justify a warrant to spy on him and the the Trump Campaign. Carter Page will be shown to be an innocent victim in this matter. Note that he has not been charged with any crime yet his life and reputation is in tatters. This whole matter is a legal embarrassment that Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Rosenstein, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Lisa Page, Baker, and Ohr don't want made public.

Understand, it is not illegal to talk to or do business with a Russian. Here's what will be proven, Carter Page was victimized. The false, manufactured, Steele Dossier was used by deep state actors to inflate Carter Page's activities with Russians, it was presented to the FISC as false evidence to justify a warrant to spy on him and the the Trump Campaign. Carter Page will be shown to be an innocent victim in this matter. Note that he has not been charged with any crime yet his life and reputation is in tatters. This whole matter is a legal embarrassment that Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Rosenstein, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Lisa Page, Baker, and Ohr don't want made public.

man are the voices in your head male or female? lol, ;)

It is the case, and rational people are leading the charge to have the Mueller investigation run its course. Irrational people are leading the charge to do anything, no matter how unethical or destructive, to derail it.

I am paying attention and what I see is you being used as a pawn and being bullied by playing up your fears to the point where you cannot see reason.

No, rational people see that the use of the manufactured Steele Dossier to create the myth that Donald Trump was a Russian agent, to use as a basis for the Mueller investigation on its face sweeps the legitimacy of that investigation completely away. None of what has been asserted and trumpeted by the press in that regard for two years is true. The Mueller appointment itself was groundless, conflicted, and in violation of DOJ rules. He was appointed to protect the lawless activities of the Obama deep state in the FBI/DOJ from becoming known.

I am not a pawn. I have posted articles by prominent former federal prosecutors, and a former special counsel, who say the very same thing. It looks to me as if you've been played.

The press is reporting today that Cohen is talking the investigators' ears off--both the feds and the New York AG--about the Russian connections, the Trump Foundation, and the older Trump kids' (and Jared's) involvement in it all. It's all being attested to and documented and Trump can't touch an investigation in New York. He's been spilling his guts for weeks. :)

No, rational people see that the use of the manufactured Steele Dossier to create the myth that Donald Trump was a Russian agent, to use as a basis for the Mueller investigation on its face sweeps the legitimacy of that investigation completely away. None of what has been asserted and trumpeted by the press in that regard for two years is true. The Mueller appointment itself was groundless, conflicted, and in violation of DOJ rules. He was appointed to protect the lawless activities of the Obama deep state in the FBI/DOJ from becoming known.

I am not a pawn. I have posted articles by prominent former federal prosecutors, and a former special counsel, who say the very same thing. It looks to me as if you've been played.

Right - the old "what you see and hear is not what is happening" notwithstanding the actual facts. For example, Page lived in Russia from 2004 to 2007 where he made contacts with persons later know to be in Russian intelligence. He was on the FBI radar since at least June of 2013 for his communications with Victor Podobnyy who is an agent for the SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service. Podobnyy was charged formally for being an unregistered foreign agent.

Check the dates - all well before any Trump campaign. So when Page shows up as as foreign affairs adviser to the Trump campaign, as Trey Gowdy himself said, the FBI did what all Americans would want them to do - they investigated. Trump himself went on TV and listed Page as his adviser. Huge red flag for the FBI and the intelligence community at large.

And don't forget, Trump is not the focus of the investigation, Russian interference is. So the paranoia of #SpyGate and the implication that the DOJ was used to influence the campaign, or is being used to invalidate the election, is what is groundless.

No it's not. It will protect itself.

Actually it is. It all begins with exposure and that is happening and investigation and that is happening. They are already hard at work sabotaging the President as we speak. I hope the top resister underestimates Trump and challenges the President publicly:

OPINION 2 days ago
Gregg Jarrett: If Rod Rosenstein defies Trump's order to declassify documents, he should be fired
Gregg Jarrett By Gregg Jarrett | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-to-declassify-documents-should-be-fired.html

Right - the old "what you see and hear is not what is happening" notwithstanding the actual facts. For example, Page lived in Russia from 2004 to 2007 where he made contacts with persons later know to be in Russian intelligence. He was on the FBI radar since at least June of 2013 for his communications with Victor Podobnyy who is an agent for the SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service. Podobnyy was charged formally for being an unregistered foreign agent.

Check the dates - all well before any Trump campaign. So when Page shows up as as foreign affairs adviser to the Trump campaign, as Trey Gowdy himself said, the FBI did what all Americans would want them to do - they investigated. Trump himself went on TV and listed Page as his adviser. Huge red flag for the FBI and the intelligence community at large.

And don't forget, Trump is not the focus of the investigation, Russian interference is. So the paranoia of #SpyGate and the implication that the DOJ was used to influence the campaign, or is being used to invalidate the election, is what is groundless.

Why do you insist on this naivete? Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have already told us what this investigation is all about and when you see the unredacted FISC application it will be even clearer as what was going on.

Actually it is. It all begins with exposure and that is happening and investigation and that is happening. They are already hard at work sabotaging the President as we speak. I hope the top resister underestimates Trump and challenges the President publicly:

OPINION 2 days ago
Gregg Jarrett: If Rod Rosenstein defies Trump's order to declassify documents, he should be fired
Gregg Jarrett By Gregg Jarrett | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-to-declassify-documents-should-be-fired.html

Fox backs Trump...shocking news flash!

You're hilarious...house and senate under gop control for how many years now?

The only deep state you have is the deep state of your stupidity.

John Solomon's latest report:

FBI memos detail ‘partisan axes,’ secret conflicts behind the Russia election meddling assessment

By John Solomon
Opinion Contributor

For most of the past two years, the U.S. intelligence community has presented a united front on all the key conclusions in the January 2017 report that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election.

Now, congressional investigators have unearthed text messages and emails showing the FBI feared there were some in the intelligence community with “partisan axes to grind” and suggesting there could be no singular conclusion that Moscow wanted to help elect Donald Trump.

For instance, then-FBI agent Peter Strzok’s text and email messages in December 2016 and January 2017 show his boss feared that giving some classified information to the White House, then-Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper and the larger intelligence community in the final days of the Obama administration might result in political abuse.

“He, like us, is concerned with over sharing. Doesn’t want Clapper giving CR cuts to WH. All political, just shows our hand and potentially makes enemies,” Strzok wrote to FBI lawyer Lisa Page on Jan. 3, 2017, relating a conversation he apparently had with then-Assistant Director William Priestap, the top counterintelligence official in the bureau.

More here:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...s-secret-conflicts-behind-the-russia-election

when you see the unredacted FISC application it will be even clearer as what was going on.

I'll concede that you probably have more knowledge about what's in the application than our Liar in Chief does. Have you had access to these classified documents? Just wondering.

I'll concede that you probably have more knowledge about what's in the application than our Liar in Chief does. Have you had access to these classified documents? Just wondering.

No, but some very credible people who have or who have inside DOJ and congressional contacts, have made statements about and alluded to the contents in ways that leave little doubt. Good sources include, Sara A. Carter, John Solomon, Former Federal Prosecutors, Joe diGenova, his wife Gloria Toensing, Andy McCarthy; Rep. John Ratcliffe, Rep. Devon Nunes, former Attorney General, Michael Mukasey, for starters.

Trump actually read something? Ha, haha. Ha.

Back