The Treehouse-The welcome mat is out.

I'll share my rainbow ones with you. I never use them anyway despite how much I love them but I should because I write notes on every single surface I own.

This is so me!

East coast! Good ol' Atlantic Canada.
Nice to meet you!
Sticky notes be a brilliant and simple invention. The logo motto could be, "Stick it, after you write it." Reminds me of Chandler. Haha

I started the thread, of COURSE there will be cookies. Or cupcakes. Or pie or something.

MMmmm gelato.

Yes. I love it. Welcome fellow post it nerd. ;)

Thanks ye!
I see a wide tree of wide thoughts branch and bloom in this thread. :cool:

Sticky notes be a brilliant and simple invention. The logo motto could be, "Stick it, after you write it." Reminds me of Chandler. Haha

Exactly. Whoever thought of that is a genius (unlike me).

Last edited:
*Shyly steps in*

Hi everyone...*waving*

Brings:

A yellow 3 layered sheet cake, frosted with sweet cream, and topped with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and starfruit.

Vanilla ice cream

*waves back* , I like all the three words in your screen name. Thanks for the cake. delicious. :D

Oh.... I have a tree in the next town over that I should photograph for a tree house image... Well sans the actual tree.. it's a beautiful huge tree though.

I believe the creation of the sticky note was accidental.. I may be confusing my trivia though.
Nope you are bang on point. I didn't know that. So we have an accidental genius then. ;)

Nope you are bang on point. I didn't know that. So we have an accidental genius then. ;)

He was trying to make something completely different and ended up with a very low tac adhesive... Thought it was useless too

He was trying to make something completely different and ended up with a very low tac adhesive... Thought it was useless too
Well yeah, he was trying to make some kind of adhesive. This was a needless byproduct ( Wiki just now ).

Never been in a treehouse before. Where are the donuts and what is the WiFi password? :D

Yeah, the WiFi is (kind of) mandatory. What on earth would a treehouse full of hilarious but also kinky people settle on as the password I wonder? We would have the best router name ever I bet.

Yeah, the WiFi is (kind of) mandatory. What on earth would a treehouse full of hilarious but also kinky people settle on as the password I wonder? We would have the best router name ever I bet.

Obviously it would be
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm5ldtay1Z8-fltPWn84iN8A57taT2gi4H4I2voal3dMNZB4f6

Just need a yearning to not invent something. :D

Guess I'll have to give up on becoming a billionaire. :D

Obviously it would be
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm5ldtay1Z8-fltPWn84iN8A57taT2gi4H4I2voal3dMNZB4f6

I guess I'll never be able to share my talents with the world because I'd always be looking for the bloody password.

Yeah, the WiFi is (kind of) mandatory. What on earth would a treehouse full of hilarious but also kinky people settle on as the password I wonder?
Just curious. Is the wifi to broadcast live video or something? Whatcha think all of us kinky folks might be doing up there that others might wanna see? :devil:

Just wondering....for a friend...;)

Just curious. Is the wifi to broadcast live video or something? Whatcha think all of us kinky folks might be doing up there that others might wanna see? :devil:

Just wondering....for a friend...;)

Guess they might have to tune in and find out. ;)

I like it. One could never memorise it. lol

Guess I'll have to give up on becoming a billionaire. :D

I guess I'll never be able to share my talents with the world because I'd always be looking for the bloody password.
Have you guys not seen eurotrip? If your answer is no, go watch and re-evaluate life choices :p

Back