Incomplete Favorites List

Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Posts
10
I have a pretty long list of favorited authors and now only a small fraction are appearing. The rest appear if I switch to the old UI though. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
 
Sorry about the issue.

Can you see page numbers at the bottom of your Favorites lists? At the bottom of both Following and Favorites lists, there should be page numbers so you can view more of your favorites.

Do you see page numbers or are they missing?

Thank you for helping to resolve this. :D
 
Yes, the page numbers are still there, but it's only 2 pages when it was previously 12 or 13. It even still says that I'm following 129 (which I know is a lot) but it's only displaying 15.
 
Yes, the page numbers are still there, but it's only 2 pages when it was previously 12 or 13. It even still says that I'm following 129 (which I know is a lot) but it's only displaying 15.

Thank you very much for the extra information. Checking on it now.
 
I am having the same issue. I also have only two pages of favorites that seem to be the oldest on my list. I tried to readd one author but it said he was already on my list.
If it helps, I have been receiving a strange load page when I click on my username to get to my favorites page. It has a box with a header that says control panel (something) with a list below that with loading icons on each of their left sides.
I access your site with my windows phone if that helps you also.
 
Thank you for the reports and details.

We believe that this issue is resolved. Please let me know if you are still having the problem.

Thank you again. :D
 
I can report that the problems for me are fixed. While it does take to load (no matter the connection or browser) and a few clicks more to see what people I follow are doing it does work like it should.

Thank you for prompt reaction and fix!
 
This has been fixed for me except the order is all mixed up. They used to be in the order that I added a favorite. Now they seem to be in order that the favorite joined Literotica.
 
WinXP/FF & L updates

I may have an answer for these new L issues.... As these problems do NOT appear on my Kindle but just popped up this week on my WinXP NB. Unfortunately for me is this is my Dell ND w/WinXP is the only puter I have with me on the road consulting.

I suspect L did some upgrade that now excludes certain data to WinXP Firefox users. L has fallen into the MS OS trap of not being backwards compatible.
 
Back
Top