Minnesota Page

Fun couple

Stopped in the video store yesterday figuring on getting a blow job but the most fun I've ever had a guy and his wife came into my booth he started citing me head then the wife joined in I took her Doggy style in the pussy and the ass good time hope to meet them again
 
Stopped in the video store yesterday figuring on getting a blow job but the most fun I've ever had a guy and his wife came into my booth he started citing me head then the wife joined in I took her Doggy style in the pussy and the ass good time hope to meet them again

Great day for sure. What store, I’m visiting Minneapolis soon
 
New to this site/group... 30/M/MN metro area, interested to explore and find a fun friend. If any local women want to chat, send me a message.

Hope to hear from you.
 
WF Kink Lover Looking for Fun Friends

Hello-

Late 30s W female, BBW looking for women especially. Open to any age (18+ only, of course). Long-time reader of Lit, new to forums.

No longer live in MN, but visit periodically. Would love to connect with some like-minded individuals, potentially getting together when I'm in the TC area. Dominant, but open to new experiences that are hard to find individuals with the same tastes. I'm a thick woman with pendulous breasts that love to be suckled!

Bicurious women
Watching two men
ANR, hucow and breast play (not necessarily together, just related tastes)
Medical play: exam/inspection, speculum play, sounding, enemas, catheters, etc.
Fisting
CBT
Pegging
Electro
The list goes on...

Message me if one of my interests click with you, we can chat on Kik. Ultimately looking to connect with someone for the holiday weekend coming up!
 
Hi Cass - I'm sure we'd have fun

Your message sounds intriguing. I'm Jim, 48 from Iowa, and I promise to give your curvy body all the attention it deserves, along with playing some of those games you crave.

I get up to Minneapolis periodically, but I'm just down the road in Des Moines. Let's connect, okay?
 
Your message sounds intriguing. I'm Jim, 48 from Iowa, and I promise to give your curvy body all the attention it deserves, along with playing some of those games you crave.

I get up to Minneapolis periodically, but I'm just down the road in Des Moines. Let's connect, okay?

Thank you for your response, Jim. You'll have to turn on your private messaging to connect further though. It appears to have been turned off.
 
Hi Cass,

Not quite sure how to turn on private messages (unless that is what the quick reply is for.

I just started using the personals again today after many years (although I'm usually in a chat room when I'm here). I'm on Google Hangouts, if you'd like me to give you my name there.
 
Central mn looking for phone fun maybe more

55 mwm 320 ac let's talk see where it goes love preggo's BBW all ages
 
Pretty sure there are numerous Minnesota members but this thread grows stale. As we look at forecasts with deep cold, let's heat things up here, Minnesota!
 
Bump Bump Bump

Love seeing like-minded Minnesota people on Lit. What better way to deal with January than connecting with other Lit-sters?

Feel free to PM me...37 MWM from the northern ‘burbs.
 
We are freezing our tails off this week, good to have conversation to warm things up.
 
Back
Top