Setting free the beast

Re: Permission

...yes giving permission will often get the beast going. I've used verbal clues in the past and have been estaticly pleased with the results. My verbal clues weren't as overt as have been suggested here, however.

I really love the idea of the dog collar... no words spoken, eyes meeting, my eyes then downcast further letting him know that I want to submit... or alternately, meeting his eyes brazenly, defiantly letting him know that he can take me but that I'll give as good as I get... mmmmm, I gotta get me a date soon and take him to Petsmart <laughing>

londonaberdeen said:
Hi Pink,

From my point of view, if the lady goes first, then it's okay.

So telling him to "fuck your brians out." Tell him your a slut and want fucked around the room. Grab his ass and slap him as he pounds you. That is one way to open the door to his beasts cage.

It would work for me anyway.

Re: Re: Permission

Zaryhanna said:
...yes giving permission will often get the beast going. I've used verbal clues in the past and have been estaticly pleased with the results. My verbal clues weren't as overt as have been suggested here, however.

I really love the idea of the dog collar... no words spoken, eyes meeting, my eyes then downcast further letting him know that I want to submit... or alternately, meeting his eyes brazenly, defiantly letting him know that he can take me but that I'll give as good as I get... mmmmm, I gotta get me a date soon and take him to Petsmart <laughing>

Howdy, darlin'. Dog collar, huh? Now that is difinitely unleashing the beast. Welcome to Lit, hon. Hope to hear more from ya'. I'm Bash, btw.

:rose:

Bash

Omg

I"m so happy I discovered this thread. It's funny because although I want this from a guy, I am too scared to let go myself. That's probably why I want him to take so much control. :eek: Hahaha, I"m actually wanting someone to coerce the "beast" out of me. I know I shouldn't "wait" for someone else to "release" me, but I'm just a bit shy. haha

Last edited:
well here goes lol.. I am one of those guys whos wife is always asking me to be more rough, there are several reasons why I have a hard time with it.

1) I find that if I start to get rough, I get into it to much and I will cumm right away and its over to fast.

2) I have been tought my whole life to be kind, gentle and respectful to women, I treat women with great respect and kindness and such, so when asked to be something other then what I have been with women my whole life, it just feels to unnatural to me.... I am not good at not being myself lol.

This I guess is just my point of view but I just have a hard time being something I am not, I feel like I am trying to act, it makes me feel awkward ... know what I mean ?

I feel you should show him what your looking for reason being is the first few times I had sex with my Babydoll I was as timid as a lamb, mainly because of our size difference she is a petite 5'1 110lbs of baby soft well perfumed skin, while I tipped the scales at 6'0 250lbs of muscle, after a few "China Doll" sessions she finally took the reins and surprised me one night by handcuffing me down and fucking me like a animal for 3 hours, afterwards while she laid next to me we finally revealed our fetishes and fantasies to one another, I've always been very open sexually but I had no Idea Babydoll had so much pent up sexual frustration and desires. So in essences I would say test the waters with him, if he can't handle you taking control and using and abusing him for a few hours then he may not have the stomach to return the favor tonyou .

Back