What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
..wondering why...

Cause I'm trying to be a better person and discouraging them gets you yelled at by the enablers that promote women that have no reason showing themselves off. Now and then, it's fun, but I've been told I am a complete and total mean bitch for it.

Cause I'm trying to be a better person and discouraging them gets you yelled at by the enablers that promote women that have no reason showing themselves off. Now and then, it's fun, but I've been told I am a complete and total mean bitch for it.

Well..sometimes maybe it's better to walk away from it...as you said in the original.

However I disagree that you are yelled at for expressing your opinion. I see "Free Speech" up in my right cnr.

I changed my mind about what I was gonna say...I erased your names. But, suffice it to say, you are both a couple of fuckin weirdos..and not the good kind of weird.

Does he make you "bark" for it?

I changed my mind about what I was gonna say...I erased your names. But, suffice it to say, you are both a couple of fuckin weirdos..and not the good kind of weird.

Does he make you "bark" for it?

No normally I just purrrrr and wrap myself around his leg ...

:catroar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back