Forcing a dominant woman to.......

nusubgurl <snip> You like seeing the fire in her eyes said:
Nusubgurl, that is HOT!

*smiles*

I am one of those who is in charge every damn day, so you'd never know unless I told ya... and I'm pretty fricking tired of it.

Fury :rose:

Last edited:
FurryFury said:
I am one of those who is in charge every damn da, so you'd never know unless I told ya... and I'm pretty fricking tired of it.

Awwww ..... so true Fury you hit the nail !!! b. :) :rose:

babiesmiles said:
Awwww ..... so true Fury you hit the nail !!! b. :) :rose:

Thanks Babiesmiles but, man, I'm like all typo-ed up in here today. Perhaps I should spank myself again? *raises brows* It might help clear my head.

It would be so nice to have someone else decide and do these things. *chuckles*

FurryFury said:
Nusubgurl, that is HOT!

*smiles*

I am one of those who is in charge every damn day, so you'd never know unless I told ya... and I'm pretty fricking tired of it.

Yeah, me too.

bad kitty said:
I think I understand kinda with what you're getting at here. This person may not know how to word what they're thinking and may not know enough to explain it. Take me for instance. I have a very strong personality. Most people think I am a Domme upon meeting me, very few would guess I am indeed a sub. Doms like a strong sub as such, strong willed, and one who will only submit to someone who she can feel is her superior. Most times when people think of a sub, they think of a rather mild mannered, kinda quiet, reserved person. Me on the other hand, I am 100% sub, but I am very outspoken, assertive, and intimidating.
Well, it's difficult to get some to understand. Some think it's a rape fantasy, but with me, that's not it. OK, as long as it's not a real rape, I'm OK with that, too.

But, say I meet someone in a bar. She is a strong willed personality. She's in charge of a company...business suit, business attitude, etc, maybe she's a switch, sexually.

We have a few drinks, and eventually, I tell her I want to fuck her in the ass and I won't take no for an answer. She says "no", but smiles and gives me that "but if you can make me, I'll let you" kind of look.

She's not only strong mentally, she's also strong physically, and it's very difficult to overpower her, unless she truly wants it to happen. We both go somewhere where the "battle" can begin. I pull her close to me and kiss her, roughly. She first submits to the kiss, but then she bites my lip and pushes away.

I check for blood and only find she left her teeth marks. It didn't break the skin. I tell her "you've done it now...you're going to pay for that" to which she says "let's see if you're man enough to make me" and runs the other way.

I chase her around the house, each time I think I have her cornered, she finds a way to get loose. I'm just not strong enough to hold her down in position, get the lube and my own body ready before she breaks free.

She does this several times...each time she laughs a little louder than the last "What's the matter? Can't you handle a real woman?" She stays just out of reach, hounding me, laughing when again she frees herself from my grasp, and runs to the next room. I hear her laughing as she runs, actually giggling at my inability to catch her and control her.

But, she must have forgotten that I purchased a nice shiny pair of handcuffs the night before. I produce them and she stops laughing. She turns and yells, "that's not fair...that's not fair" as she runs into the next room. I hear her taunt from there, "you're not going to get those things on me. I won't let you."

I answer her taunt, "Don't worry. I'm going to use a lot of lube, so it won't hurt that much."

"No! I won't let you! Using those is an unfair advantage."

"We didn't talk about being fair, down in the bar. You just said if I could make you, I could take you. Now come here and take what's coming to you."

"No. You'll have to make me. I'm not going to just let you take me. Show me just how much of a man you really are."

She stays at least a room away, almost running backwards so she can be sure of where I am. Every time I think I have her cornered, she gets away. She's very athletic. But, I pull a football move on her, and fake like I'm going one way and she falls for it. Then I lunge for her and we fall to the carpet, together. She tries to get up, but I've already got one wrist cuffed, and pulling her other wrist behind her back. "No! You can't. I won't let you. That's cheating."

Both of us are out of breath. Her body is glistening with sweat, but she still struggles until I get the second wrist cuffed.

"Too late, sweetie. I've already won." Finally, I can sit back and relax.

She tests the cuffs, as she lays there, face down on the floor. I smile, enjoying the sight of a strong woman captured, but yet to be tamed.

"Don't struggle too much, sweetie," I tell her. "I want some of that fire to be there, while I'm taking your naked ass."

"The cuffs weren't fair. You cheated."

I get up on my hands and knees and crawl over to her. "All's fair in love and war, sweetie. Now, let's see if I can get that dress off of you and bend you over the back of the couch." I chuckle to myself. "No fair kicking, now."

Well, you get the idea, I think. A strong woman who was teasing the man. Maybe she was a switch and thought she could keep him at bay. But, he finally overpowered her, and she submitted, if somewhat unwillingly. It's not like she didn't want it. It's like she was playing...hard to get. :D

Last edited:
Me and K used to have 'fights' like that. I'd tell him he couldn't make me, so he'd pin me down. I dont' fight fair when we wrestle. The only thing I won't do is hit him in the gut or the balls, or other things that can really hurt. But I bite (not to draw blood), scratch, pull hair, tickle, etc. Once he's got me pinned I'd submit, but the fun was in him making me. We'd both laugh and giggle a lot while wrestling, he knew I wasn't serious about fighting him off. I just figure that he's bigger and stronger - I deserve the handicapp of pulling hair and stuff.

graceanne said:
Me and K used to have 'fights' like that. I'd tell him he couldn't make me, so he'd pin me down. I dont' fight fair when we wrestle. The only thing I won't do is hit him in the gut or the balls, or other things that can really hurt. But I bite (not to draw blood), scratch, pull hair, tickle, etc. Once he's got me pinned I'd submit, but the fun was in him making me. We'd both laugh and giggle a lot while wrestling, he knew I wasn't serious about fighting him off. I just figure that he's bigger and stronger - I deserve the handicapp of pulling hair and stuff.
The chase and wrestling is half the fun!

DVS said:
<snip>Then I lunge for her and we fall to the carpet,
Both of us are out of breath. Her body is glistening with sweat, but she still struggles until I get the second wrist cuffed.

"Too late, sweeite. I've already won." Finally, I can sit back and relax.

She tests the cuffs, as she lays there, face down on the floor. I smile, enjoying the sight of a strong woman, captured yet to be tamed.

"Don't struggle too much, sweetie," I tell her. "I want some of that fire to be there, while I'm taking your naked ass."

"The cuffs weren't fair. You cheated."

I get up on my hands and knees and crawl over to her. "All's fair in love and war, sweetie. Now, let's see if I can get that dress off of you and bend you over the back of the couch." I chuckle to myself. "No fair kicking, now."
<snip>

*sizzles*

Niiiiice!

November_Rain77 said:
Thank you all for ur compliments and replies. The main idea I got from the replies forced me to explain my question.

The dominant women in the question are not Big dominant females or some thing like professional mistresses.

There are strong woman in the society like Buisness Executives, State Senators, Air line pilots, CEO or chairperson of companies. These women demand respect and equality in the work place. Generally these kinds of women will ultimately become far more aggressive and adventuresome then the typical demure, mousy types.

So forcing these women to take a cock in their ass or mouth is a big deal. There is a power rush and the whole scanerio turns damn erotic. I believe I have make myself clear here.

You comments thoughts and ideas ......???

Steriotypes... silly silly steriotypes...

There are some powerfull women who are timid in all other aspects, just as there some timid women who would fuck you up the ass with a strapon if given the chance.

Your logic goes as such...

Strong women become CEO's and pilots
CEO's and pilots demand respect
People who demand respect are more agressive and adventuresome.

Unfortunately the afforementioned paradigm applies to the following as well...

God is just
Justice is blind
Ergo, Ray Charles is god :p

Like I said, "Steriotypes... silly silly steriotypes"

HawkEye38 said:
Steriotypes... silly silly steriotypes...

There are some powerfull women who are timid in all other aspects, just as there some timid women who would fuck you up the ass with a strapon if given the chance.

Your logic goes as such...

Strong women become CEO's and pilots
CEO's and pilots demand respect
People who demand respect are more agressive and adventuresome.

Unfortunately the afforementioned paradigm applies to the following as well...

God is just
Justice is blind
Ergo, Ray Charles is god :p

Like I said, "Steriotypes... silly silly steriotypes"

How about a strong woman who will happily if not easily submit and happily fuck you up your ass with a strap on? Those exist too. Not saying who...*snickers*

FurryFury said:
How about a strong woman who will happily if not easily submit and happily fuck you up your ass with a strap on? Those exist too. Not saying who...*snickers*

If someone starts finding dark fantasies they want to enact, I'll probably just start looking for more of them in the opposite direction in the same brain. I'd have to ask a few questions first. But I'd find them eventually.

Recidiva said:
If someone starts finding dark fantasies they want to enact, I'll probably just start looking for more of them in the opposite direction in the same brain. I'd have to ask a few questions first. But I'd find them eventually.

Dark fantasies? I'm there.

What you wrote sounds deliciously intriguing. Though I'm a bit mystified. Care to go into a bit more detail?

FurryFury said:
Dark fantasies? I'm there.

What you wrote sounds deliciously intriguing. Though I'm a bit mystified. Care to go into a bit more detail?

Depends on the head.

That's why I end up either being the person's best friend or they run away screaming. Usually both. In alternating years.

FurryFury said:

:nana: FUN! :nana:

::sigh:: Us switches are far too rare

Recidiva said:
Depends on the head.

That's why I end up either being the person's best friend or they run away screaming. Usually both. In alternating years.

Still intrigued, still a bit mystified.

HawkEye38 said:
:nana: FUN! :nana:

::sigh:: Us switches are far too rare

I don't know that I'm a switch. I don't know what I am. I just know I like to make others very happy and there is little I won't do to get there.

FurryFury said:

Some people have fantasies about force because they don't know what it is or because they know too well. You can either show them or release them from it or they can show you something new that you didn't know was in a brain. You have to look.

Recidiva said:
FurryFury said:

Some people have fantasies about force because they don't know what it is or because they know too well. You can either show them or release them from it or they can show you something new that you didn't know was in a brain. You have to look.

whowhatwoah? :confused:

Recidiva said:
FurryFury said:

Sounds majorly cool Recidiva! I would LOVE that! Someone showing me or releasing me or me showing someone something new.

*sighs*

FurryFury said:
Recidiva said:
Sounds majorly cool Recidiva! I would LOVE that! Someone showing me or releasing me or me showing someone something new.

*sighs*

Insight is a gift you have to give yourself, but if there's any way I could help, I'd be happy to :)

Recidiva said:
Insight is a gift you have to give yourself, but if there's any way I could help, I'd be happy to :)

Thank you very much Recidiva!

*smiles*

My thoughts are too muddled today to even form the right questions.

Last edited:
FurryFury said:
Thank you very much Recidiva!

*smiles*

My thoughts are too muddled today to even form the right questions.

You know, sometimes actions speak louder than words. In the right situation, the right person can do things to/for/with you that will make a connection in your brain, and ultimately clear up that muddled mess in there. Well, it can at least help make a connection so you yourself can start to clear up that muddled mess.

A lot of times we don't consciously know what we want, but our subconscious knows very well what we want. Sometimes it knows so much, it's frightened into keeping what it knows secret behind a locked door.

Unlocking the door to the subconscious is not always easy for ourselves. We often develop walls to our subconscious because of an abnormal childhood event, our psychological self, our understanding or lack of understanding of sex itself, our simple and complex fears, our pain threshold, our phobias that often develop throughout life and various other known and unknown things. In fact, any combinations of these factors can form an even stronger wall against understanding our true inner selves.

It's often said that children are more trusting than adults are because they don't have the baggage we have. This baggage comes from being hurt by others either intentionally, or by trusting the wrong people and taking the wrong turns that often causes even more baggage to compound life.

The more we live though life, we are bombarded with predators who thrive on our naive and over trusting personality. The more we are beaten down by these predators and the resulting agony that weighs on our conscious minds from that experience, the taller that subconscious wall gets.

The point will come where your mind is so guarded by mental walls that nothing is allowed inside. This not only keeps bad things from coming in, but also anything good. But, if you can come to trust someone, these walls can slowly be broken down. Maybe not completely, but just enough to where you can see for yourself what is possible.

Hard limits and soft limits are sometimes changed, in situations like this. But, extreme care should be taken when dealing with hard limits. The subconscious is very fragile, even in the healthiest of minds. Forcing the wrong thing can ultimately damage any future progress. This is often the result of a rape or child abuse. The subconscious mind just shuts down and sometimes never allows another inside.

There are sociologists, psychologists, sex therapists and others who are trained in finding ways to communicate with the subconscious mind. True, I tend to disbelieve in some of the "schooled" methods used, because they sometimes consider BDSM thoughts as abnormal. I think that only makes the problem worse, in the long run.

We all know sexual satisfaction can be triggered by BDSM tendencies and when someone is told these thoughts are abnormal or sick, it can result in even a more muddled mind or maybe even a less than satisfying sex life, as a result. Just try to have a satisfying sex life, without your own personal kinks. I know I couldn't.

Anyway, in an effort to make this long story shorts, it is possible to open sexual doors by participating in sexual activities, to see if you enjoy them or not. Time should be taken to allow any questions to be answered along the way, even stopping completely, if someone feels unable to continue.

The whole idea is to give someone a chance to experience something, in a safe and controlled atmosphere where they can better explore and hopefully understand what their mind might be trying to tell them.

Back