Penis Worship

If I had a boyfriend, I'd be worshipping his cock morning, noon, and night! LOL!

Presumably she forgot to give him a beer first.

Or a whisky and a cigar. OOps giving away my age there. Those were the days when a man could enjoy a good whisky and cigar while having me worship their cock for hours in end. Note: I have also enjoyed worshiping lady as she sits back and enjoys a nice x rated movie, or just talks to her girl friend on the phone.

He led me to believe that he liked sex. Sadly, after we married, I found out the real truth. He not only did not like it but thought it was sick and disgusting. Should only be done to make babies. We have one child. She's 20 now and we're divorced! :D
I’m sorry you had such an experience. The thought of having my cock worshiped while paying attention to something else (the game, my phone etc) has always been an arousing thought. Sadly this scenario has not happened, I would never have turned you away. Keep the faith.

For the last ten years or more I have often had contracts working from home either some of the week or full time. It was a pleasant surprise to find how many woman love to tease and play with my cock whilst I am sat at my desk. I couldn't tell you how many teleconferences I have done with a woman knelt in front of me licking and sucking my cock. :D I'm prettty sure that all of them initiated it without me suggesting the idea.

For the last ten years or more I have often had contracts working from home either some of the week or full time. It was a pleasant surprise to find how many woman love to tease and play with my cock whilst I am sat at my desk. I couldn't tell you how many teleconferences I have done with a woman knelt in front of me licking and sucking my cock. :D I'm prettty sure that all of them initiated it without me suggesting the idea.
Nice!!!

I think she has things well in hand

There was a thread called Cock Worship, but it seems to have been taken down. This thread looked like the next best thing. I wanted a place to show this photo because it illustrated that theme.
nT_41u1qpxyx3avrztdnu5y49ra.jpg

[If there is a better thread for this please let me know]

In a role-playing thread I write in here, my character's mistress just ordered her to "worship" a man's penis. I based this account on personal experience:

Casey utilized every part of her mouth, lips, and tongue, and both hands, to idolize Gus's erection. Not only did she lick, suck, and fondle it, she rubbed it all over her face, finding the perverse sensuality of this irresistible. She repeatedly alternated between this, using her mouth, and stroking with her hands.

One time, when caressing her own left cheek and ear with it, a lock of her long blonde hair looped loosely around the stiff organ and stuck to its wet surface. This inspired her to wrap its base entirely and fairly tightly in her hair, then, while sucking its head, her hair tugged at the rest of the shaft. She also occasionally tickled the tip of his hard penis with her now damp tresses.

Then another idea occurred to her. Enjoying the sensuality of massaging her face with his erection, she decided to caress some of her more erogenous flesh with it. Drawing as much saliva into her mouth as she could, she used her tongue to spread it all over Gus's penis until it became slick. She then rose higher on her knees and, bending forward, enfolded it with her firm and full breasts, moving them up and down with it trapped between them. It surprised her that she actually found this less erotic than rubbing it on her face, but Gus seemed to like it, so she added this to her rotating repertoire of stimulation as well....

In a role-playing thread I write in here, my character's mistress just ordered her to "worship" a man's penis. I based this account on personal experience:

I love the idea of her hair wrapped around the base of his cock -- very unusual, and really sensual! ;)

I can spend hours worshipping my man's penis.

It started with football games on TV. While he is an attentive and always satisfying lover, he loves to watch his favorite football teams play. So, most weekends in fall, there are three hours on Saturday (for his college alma mater's football game) and on Sunday (for his pro team's game) that he would not want to do anything but watch the TV. Unfortunately, I'm not a football fan myself.

I suppose it is the temptation of forbidden fruit. Knowing it was the only time he really did not want to take the time to make love, I'd get horny during these games. He'd be kind, and I often could seduce him to take time from the games, but not always, especially if the game was close or especially important.

One Sunday in fall two years ago, I had just finished cleaning up after brunch, and he was in his family room reading. By the time I joined him I was ready for some sweet athletic dessert on the couch, but as I walked into the room, he had just switched on the TV and announced it was time for the game. He was dressed in just some cotton boxers and a T-shirt. I did not object to him putting on the game. Instead, I just got down on my knees, pulled down his boxers and started giving him oral sex in the hope it would draw him away from watching the tube.

It didn't, exactly. He quickly grew hard in my mouth and, before I expected, he came there as well. Not deterred, I continued to suck him, rub him with my fingers, run his dick over my face, squeeze it between my breasts, etc. until he was hard. I found this fun.

I listened well enough to the TV announcers to realize it was a very close and exciting game. So, once he grew hard again from the attention I was giving his shaft, I simply gave him oral sex again. He eventually came again. I took pride in my oral prowess in making him come so quickly a second time. I continued this for the rest of the game. If I remember correctly, I made him come five times in all.

I was with him again the next weekend, and did the same thing during the college game on Saturday and the pro game on Sunday. I learned a lot about how his penis reacts to different stimulus. I also found fascinating how it changed from flaccid, to hardening, to stiff, and how it moved and flopped differently in these various stages. I spent more time playing with it and less time simply sucking it each time we did this. I came to find that I could spend hours just focusing on his penis and the way it responded to my worship of it.

This has now become a routine, and not just during every football game. It is now something I enjoy doing year round. When he is reading, or working at his desk, or doing much of anything else where he is sitting or laying down, even sometimes during meals, it has become my habit to worship his penis in this way. When we're apart, I often find myself daydreaming about his penis, and how it reacts while I worship it. Thinking about this is probably my most common mental image when masturbating, too.

Does anyone else do this with their men? I have to think I'm not the only one who has become so fixated on her man's member. Please, if you do this or something similar, I'd love to have you post about it here for me and others to read.

I used to do this with my neighbor. Every Monday my wife and kids would have dinner with her parents but my next door neighbor would come to my house and watch the game while I sucked his cock

I checked out your role-playing thread

Wow! Your role-playing thread definitely takes penis worship up a couple of notches from what might happen in private between a committed couple. Not only is your character ordered to worship the penis of an acquaintance, but another woman is ordered to worship a third woman's pussy at the same time. Meanwhile, other women watch everything, and presumably judge the women's oral skills. No doubt, they'll be looking for some visible results.

Hmm, and you say this is based on personal experience?

It started with football games on TV. While he is an attentive and always satisfying lover, he loves to watch his favorite football teams play. So, most weekends in fall, there are three hours on Saturday (for his college alma mater's football game) and on Sunday (for his pro team's game) that he would not want to do anything but watch the TV. Unfortunately, I'm not a football fan myself.

I suppose it is the temptation of forbidden fruit. Knowing it was the only time he really did not want to take the time to make love, I'd get horny during these games. He'd be kind, and I often could seduce him to take time from the games, but not always, especially if the game was close or especially important.

One Sunday in fall two years ago, I had just finished cleaning up after brunch, and he was in his family room reading. By the time I joined him I was ready for some sweet athletic dessert on the couch, but as I walked into the room, he had just switched on the TV and announced it was time for the game. He was dressed in just some cotton boxers and a T-shirt. I did not object to him putting on the game. Instead, I just got down on my knees, pulled down his boxers and started giving him oral sex in the hope it would draw him away from watching the tube.

It didn't, exactly. He quickly grew hard in my mouth and, before I expected, he came there as well. Not deterred, I continued to suck him, rub him with my fingers, run his dick over my face, squeeze it between my breasts, etc. until he was hard. I found this fun.

I listened well enough to the TV announcers to realize it was a very close and exciting game. So, once he grew hard again from the attention I was giving his shaft, I simply gave him oral sex again. He eventually came again. I took pride in my oral prowess in making him come so quickly a second time. I continued this for the rest of the game. If I remember correctly, I made him come five times in all.

I was with him again the next weekend, and did the same thing during the college game on Saturday and the pro game on Sunday. I learned a lot about how his penis reacts to different stimulus. I also found fascinating how it changed from flaccid, to hardening, to stiff, and how it moved and flopped differently in these various stages. I spent more time playing with it and less time simply sucking it each time we did this. I came to find that I could spend hours just focusing on his penis and the way it responded to my worship of it.

This has now become a routine, and not just during every football game. It is now something I enjoy doing year round. When he is reading, or working at his desk, or doing much of anything else where he is sitting or laying down, even sometimes during meals, it has become my habit to worship his penis in this way. When we're apart, I often find myself daydreaming about his penis, and how it reacts while I worship it. Thinking about this is probably my most common mental image when masturbating, too.

Does anyone else do this with their men? I have to think I'm not the only one who has become so fixated on her man's member. Please, if you do this or something similar, I'd love to have you post about it here for me and others to read.

This is the best argument in favor of cloning I've ever heard!

Last edited:
One Way To Show Your Devotion

19347295.gif

Especially when it takes two hands...

When You Need It All Over You...

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/78152/bdsmlr-78152-4IAxlqnZnF.gif

I would be thrilled to do this. I am very orally fixated and would love to show my devotion and affection everyday in this manner.

Back