Why do we like being submissive?

Why ????
Like so many others i dont feel i choose to be submissive
I am submissive
And the fuel added to my ways of life has increased with my lifestyle
As i shut down more of who i am truly sexually (that being a submissive person)
And i try to act more to what life dictates me to live
The craving to submit gets more and more
To me as ive got older the feeling of loosing my power having no say
Not being the person im perceived to be but being who i want to be gets bigger and bigger
Having my power my will stripped from me makes me feel like i belong
I could ramble on for ages what it does to me mentally
How i feel gosh happy comes to mind
 
Maybe I'm posting in the wrong "category". If so kindly excuse me and advise me so. After reading so many varied responses to the question/topic of this thread it occurs to me that I am "just wired that way." I have always thrilled at being "caught" naked or masturbating but I also thrill at the prospect of a dominant woman ordering me to strip for her viewing pleasure. Maybe I'm just an exhibitionist but I feel there is more to me than that. I delight in the fantasy of being directed to slowly strip for a clothed, dominant woman. That, followed by her direction to assume a worshipful position at her feet. I have always given over to the desire to please whatever woman I might be with to the extent that my own "release" may be completely excluded from our session. My naked submission at a woman's feet with the opportunity to worship her pampered feet stirs me greatly. Being naked at a clothed woman's feet and collared and leashed by her is too much! I know that a submissive's pleasure is secondary to the pleasure given to the domme but inside, such servitude just thrills me. Although it isn't necessary that I am allowed to cum, IF directed to stand naked before her and pleasure myself to orgasm by a mistress, there would be no hesitation. But, I also have a history of exhibitionism.

Since puberty, I have had strong exhibitionist tendencies. I grew up in the country and I was able to spend a lot of time naked in the great outdoors. This led to a desire to be seen or caught naked and masturbating. I get enormous pleasure when I do get to display and jerk off for a willing woman. I don't want to flash or scare anyone.
My greatest desire is to be under the complete control of a woman (my wife) where she has me do anything she wants. I want to satisfy her every wish and I really want her to share her control of my nakedness and my orgasms with her friends. I want to please her sexually in every way her heart desires and I want her to do with or to me anything she wishes. I want her to show others the control she has over me.
 
Last edited:
There's something about the way that a PYL wants me, needs me, that i don't want to live without.
 
Pardon my ignorance. PYL?

'Pick Your Label'

PYL = Dom/me, top, etc.
pyl = sub, bottom, whatever

From the sticky at the top of the page:


"Another interesting tip that might prove helpful is the use of an acronym used by some on the BDSM forums. The acronym is PYL/pyl which translates to Pick Your Label/pick your label....the first referring to roles such as Dom/me, Mistress, Master, Top...the latter reserved for sub, slave, bottom. This term was introduced as an attempt to avoid long all inclusive lists of roles in posts, or people feeling they had been excluded from the discussion because their particular role was left out."
 
For me there's no "aim" in being submissive. I don't choose to be this way. I just am. And it's not just a sexual thing. Off the top of my head, the closest I can come to describing myself is, I feel right when I'm serving or being used.

I just ran across this thread and one of the first comments answering the question was so perfect! I've been ask many times why does having other people use me for their pleasure and not worried about mine. As I tell them, Nothing turns me on more than being used for others desires and pleasures. That really doesn't answer the "why." But it is just me and always has been me. I'm also submissive in my everyday life. Not as much now as I was when young.

I used to think it was because I was raised in a patriarchal family, I always knew my place as a female, as did my mama and other women in the family. I'm physically small and always looking up at everyone in all the ways that can mean. I'm not well educated. Never did any work that required more than street smarts, people have always told me girls (women now) like me are meant for others to enjoy looking at and playing with, but with all these excuses, I feel it is more than these things. It isn't a learned trait. It is just me.

Apom said it so well and so easily and I could keep rattling on and not fully explain it. It is and always felt right for me.
 
Peaceful, calm, centered, excited, nervous and so much more. When it’s right, you want to submit in every way you want to please. It just is, it’s innate to you.
 
I just ran across this thread and one of the first comments answering the question was so perfect! I've been ask many times why does having other people use me for their pleasure and not worried about mine. As I tell them, Nothing turns me on more than being used for others desires and pleasures. That really doesn't answer the "why." But it is just me and always has been me. I'm also submissive in my everyday life. Not as much now as I was when young.

I used to think it was because I was raised in a patriarchal family, I always knew my place as a female, as did my mama and other women in the family. I'm physically small and always looking up at everyone in all the ways that can mean. I'm not well educated. Never did any work that required more than street smarts, people have always told me girls (women now) like me are meant for others to enjoy looking at and playing with, but with all these excuses, I feel it is more than these things. It isn't a learned trait. It is just me.

Apom said it so well and so easily and I could keep rattling on and not fully explain it. It is and always felt right for me.

Yes, I feel you...
 
Petite woman, and just comes naturally especially with taller white men
 
pardon me as I don't seem to have many submissive bones or thoughts in my body but......
Isn't it for the service? Do you or other persons that consider themselves submissive enjoy that?

please be truthful we all are not here to judge
 
Truthfully, I think I am submissive in hopes of having my wife, direct or guide me to experience my own fantasies. She knows all of my kinks and desires.
 
Last edited:
What I love most about being submissive is that it allows me to enjoy having things done to me and doing things I'm told to do without feeling responsible for having voluntarily chosen to do them. I get to be a slut without any associated guilt.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top