Henchman/women themed erotica

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
There's been a few superhero ideas over the past couple months so I thought it would only be fair to give it up to the the men and women who exist to get punched in the face by heroes.

So the only rule for these ideas are that at least one of the main characters need to be a henchman/woman.

Here's a few ideas to get started

1. On her first day, a henchwoman accidentally knocks out two superheroes who were going to beat up her boss. She then finds out that her boss can be verrry appreciative.

2. Ripped from Watchmen but a career henchman will put up with anything from his employer and coworkers if he gets to face off with their archenemy. He never lands a punch but it doesn't matter...he gets off on being beaten up by superheroines in tight clothing.

3. Now let's flip it. A normally competent superheroine gets captured and tied up by a number of henchmen. While they wait for their boss to arrive, the heroine keeps insulting them and mocking their manhoods. One of the henchmen get ticked off and decides to take advantage of her...only to watch his normally heartless co-workers shake their heads in disapproval. When he asks why he gets the following response:

"Because now we all have to fuck her...again."

Turns out the superheroine has a gangbang/rape fetish. They can't really hurt her or keep her captive so she tries to do everything she can to have them take advantage of her while she's bound. However, it's not necessarily something that both parties can enjoy. If she doesn't get off enough times, she'll proceed to beat them all up.
 
I guess in the realm that we're tossing logic out the window anything can work. That said.

1. I don't see how this works. I mean would he have NOT fucked her if she hadn't knocked out some heroes? Cus. . .WHY?

2. Henchmen don't get to have rivals. Henchmen are almost by definition nameless mooks. I know occasionally Harleyquinn is described as a henchwoman not an evil sidekick but. . .that's simply wrong. Just like Robin and Batgirl are not good henchmen, they are side kicks.

3. Other than I don't know why she wouldn't find non-henchmen to do it this one actually holds up as an incredibly entertaining yarn to weave with. I'd probably focus on this if the goal is to keep things light and fluffy as appears to be the goal.
 
1. Well, I figured it would be a case of an villain who still believes in proper employer/employee relationships. However, when the henchwoman takes down two heroes he/she is blown away and starts doting on her.

2. I meant the supervillain's archenemy. For example, the main character is willling to pu up with Ultra-humanite's body swapping issues, Satanna's genesplicing, or blue snowman's...whatever, a long as he gets a face full of Power Girl's cleavage and a through thrashing.

Or maybe a guy in gotham who puts up with whatever Freudian excuse his boss has as long as he gets his balls squashed by Bat Girl (Babs of course...I think the others are underage) or Huntress.
 
1. Oh. . .I guess that works. I wasn't meaning to imply that villains can't have positive work relations. Only that I figured you got the hero would be more a shower you with money than kisses thing.

2. Oh. I misunderstood. Happens. GAK! Age. I don't even want to think about it. It's not like Babs doesn't flip flop as much as Robin. Your best bet there is probably to either avoid it outright or trust Laurel to err on the side of you rock since comic characters. . . you know might all be 15 tommorow.
 
2. Henchmen don't get to have rivals. Henchmen are almost by definition nameless mooks. I know occasionally Harleyquinn is described as a henchwoman not an evil sidekick but. . .that's simply wrong. Just like Robin and Batgirl are not good henchmen, they are side kicks.

Hey, what about Jaws? I'd consider him a henchmen, but also a rival of Bond, if only for being so damn persistent.
 
1. Well, to be fair I had a much more specific idea. Essentially, the supervillainess in this case is overall retired from having smackdowns in the street with costumed heroes and has now become more like modern Penguin (still does illegal stuff but mostly smuggling, buying stolen objects, illegal gambling, etc., nothing that would get a violent vigillante on her doorstep).

The main character normally works in accounting for one of the villain's more legitimate business ventures (casino, for example). However, the villain is expecting company of the costumed type and wants to look stronger than she is by padding her numbers of henchwomen by having her regular employees get in costume. Accounting girl gets in the tight, revealing outfit and for the first time is in the same room as her very attractive boss. There's some time before the heroes will arrive so the villain spends a bit of time with her, relaxing and getting her to calm down (essentially the heroes are supposed to just be coming to ask her about some business that has been going down), maybe even teasing a bit when she sees her employee stealing glances at her.

The heroes show up and things go south quick. The heroes aren't there to ask questions, they are there to make an example of her or possibly even pin some crimes on her. Maybe it's alien brain slugs, maybe they have a a chip on their shoulder or maybe the heroes are running a protection racket against retired supervillains. In any case, the henchwomen make a run for it while their boss starts getting tossed around and beaten, leaving the terrified accountant frozen in place.

Right when one of the heroes is about to place a megaton punch on her employer, the accountant picks up an energy weapon and fires. Due to a malfunction, the gun overloads and fires all of its energy out in two bursts, hitting both heroes and knocking them out. The villain calls the cops and the heroes' team and then approaches the accountant who is still shaking and kisses her on the lips to snap her out of it. Since the accountant was the only one who didn't bolt, the villain promotes her to first-class henchwoman and starts spending time with her off the clock.


2. Which is why huntress might be a safer bet...or black canary.
 
Okay. . .that's an awesome idea. I don't think I would have put all that together sans help but that's awesome.

2. I've got two Batgirl stories up. Laurel is not the wicked witch of the west. In my experience she finds a way to hook you up if she can. So I wouldn't avoid Batgirl if you've got your heart set on her.
 
Nah, that was just an example. Honestly, I think if I was going to do a licensed character, it would be Power Girl.
 
I have a Power Girl story as well. . .even though depending on the universe she should be more out of bounds than most. She may appear to be an adult but she's actually a clone artificually aged. I assume that technically works like a robot but. . .it's really best not to start questioning some of the nitty gritty and just enjoy yourself.
 
I have a Power Girl story as well. . .even though depending on the universe she should be more out of bounds than most. She may appear to be an adult but she's actually a clone artificually aged. I assume that technically works like a robot but. . .it's really best not to start questioning some of the nitty gritty and just enjoy yourself.
The rule is, she cannot APPEAR to be an underage human. I was not clear on that when I wrote the third episode of Bride of Kong but that worked out well -- the story was helped by having the artificially-aged clones & hybrids wait 18 years after being decanted from their supercharged wombs before fucking humans. Anyway, PG is not human but appears to be a pneumatic adult so she's fair game.
 
That seems to be a gray area in the rules that works out in our favor because of both the look and the mental status. You can't write a Freak Friday Scenario where a 40 year old mother gets stuck going to school in a 16 year old body and a 16 year old student goes to work in a strip club in a 40 year old body.

In general BOTH body and mind must be 18 plus with Sci-fi seeming to dance around the topic. I've never tested what would happen if you started screwing around too much with aliens and fantasy. I mean elves live to like 500. . .so they are probably still tweens at 110. Furries assuming they have similar cycles to the animals they are based on probably die in their thirties of old age. . . like I said it's generally best to half a healthy mix of trust Laurel and cover your ass on these things.
 
Another idea: a couple dress up as henchmen for a Halloween party that ends up getting attacked by the supervillain whose henchmen they are impersonating. They end up getting shoved in a truck when the police arrive as the henchmen think they're part of the group. When they get back to the hideout, they find that all of the capers end with a huge party and orgy.
 
Another idea: a couple dress up as henchmen for a Halloween party that ends up getting attacked by the supervillain whose henchmen they are impersonating. They end up getting shoved in a truck when the police arrive as the henchmen think they're part of the group. When they get back to the hideout, they find that all of the capers end with a huge party and orgy.

That seems dangerous. Wouldn't that be like trick-or-treating as ISIS in Baghdad?
 
Depends a bit on the setting. In Young Justice they do make a point both when Superboy first goes to High School and again when Halloween crops up that people dress up as the Justice League and various villains all the time and Superboy is the only one who gives it a second thought. And THAT is clearly meant to display how out of touch a six month old test tube baby is with pop culture.

And on the villain as well. Killer Croc would probably murder you for mocking his appearance like that. Joker has a 50/50 chance of killing your hiring you. Catwoman would probably drop you some loot. :rolleyes:

I think with that scenario your better off skipping the attack and going straight to the mistaken identity part. I can easily see a story where Poison Ivy and Harley are running from the cops, literally trip over some damn convincing cosplayers, good enough that in the heat of the moment Ivy ends up at home shoves a woman down onto her bed yanks off her tights and notices there is no tattoo on her hip. . .
 
Back
Top