Nephlim 14 Story Ideas 09/13/154

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Hello everyone! After my Streaker/Flasher proposal, I came up with a few more story ideas based on some of the tags I've seen on the Literotica Story Section.

1. Exhibitionism, Hippie, Elemental, College, Caught, Ravishment: A friendly, campus stoner/elemental catches some intruding female campers swimming during a naked walk through his vast property in the forest, only to receive a very sexual apology. He then becomes a town myth as a nature spirit and gets visited by other female visitors at his lake. (Second part can be used in Viking, Caveman, Greek, or Ancient China setting)

2. Biker, College, Bisexual, Reluctance, Ravishment: The friendly, but tough, 18 year old son of a biker gang's leader gets seduced in his sleep by a drunk, young, member of the gang during one of their parties. (Note: the biker gang isn't "evil", they treat each other like family, and the son is treated well amongst the members, despite being in college)

3. Historical, Satyr, Defloration, Reluctance, Virgin, Ravishment: In Rome A Virgin member of a pack of satyrs, seduces one of the many virgins that frequent their lake. (Note: the satyrs have the same lower half of a human male, with the only goat features being the horns, pointed ears, and genitalia)

4. College, Embarrassed, Exhibitionist, Hung as a Horse, Revenge, Toga Party: A decent, athletic, but body conscious rich kid hosts a big toga party, ends up naked thanks to a bitter ex-girlfriend, but goes from being embarassed to comfortable thanks to his well endowment, and three horny coeds.

5. Historical, Elf, Non-Consent, Ravishment: A young elf attacks a female soldier invading his village,

6. Historical, soldier, Reluctance, Gay, Ravishment: A Greek soldier returning from war seduces a shepherd boy 18 years of age.

7. Historical, Viking, Nudist, Gay, Ravishment: A Viking attacks a young man swimming in a lake, then seduces him after the man fends off his attack successfully.

8. Athlete, Locker Room, Gay, Caught, Voyeur, Hotel, Ravishment: A curious MMA fighter has some fun with a young towel boy he catches spying on him in the shower.

9. Shifter, Werewolf, Virgin, Defloration, Ravishment : A newly awakened, shy, shapeshifter goes to his first pack party, and loses his virginity.

10. Exhibitionist, Rock Star, Revenge: A rock star gets tricked out of his clothes by a former groupie, but turns it into a successful gimmick.

11. Alien, College, Virgin, Stoner, Exhibitionist: A peaceful, exhibitionistic, campus stoner gets abducted by aliens to help them breed.

12. Historical, Pirate, Virgin, Party, Elemental, Threesome, Ravishment: A young, but strong pirate recruit gets introduced to pirate iife during a party at a pirate island.

13. Historical, Soldier, Rome, Non-Consent, Ravishment: The young leader of a Roman squad takes his prize after single-handedly fending off an attack.

14. Flasher, Alien, Tentacles, Non-Consent, Ravishment: A Male Flasher (Trench Coat) gets attacked by a tentacled alien.

15. Flasher, College, Caught: When Flasher Friday, a holiday when college guys in trench coats flash coeds, comes around, a boy decides to hunt the men down for his own fun.

16. Sailor, Orgy, Historical: A young fishermen gets taken by a group of sea nymphs to their underwater home while by himself.

17. Historical, Shifter, Fisherman, Elemental, Non-Consent, Virgin, Defloration, Ravishment: In Ancient China, a young male fisherman/shapeshifter punishes three virgins for intruding upon his land.

18. Camp, Threesome, Virgin, Bisexual. A young male camper encounters a party with Horned Elves and Nymphs. He joins in and soon becomes a shapeshifting hybrid member of the Elves.

Please tell me what you think, and if you'd be able to work with any of them.

Hello everyone! After my Streaker/Flasher proposal, I came up with a few more story ideas based on some of the tags I've seen on the Literotica Story Section.

16. Sailor, Orgy, Historical: A young fishermen gets taken by a group of sea nymphs to their underwater home while by himself.

Please tell me what you think, and if you'd be able to work with any of them.

2133257651393677576.jpg

I will take you up on the story of a sailor and sea nymphs. I'll start to work on that today, Nephlim. Still Literotica has not yet approved of the update adding the next chapter to Dirty Streak yet.

2133257651393677576.jpg

I will take you up on the story of a sailor and sea nymphs. I'll start to work on that today, Nephlim. Still Literotica has not yet approved of the update adding the next chapter to Dirty Streak yet.
Thanks nymph817, and just to let you know I'll be posting the full description of the idea today, along with a few other ideas. It'll be called "A Sailor's Dream"

And if you become interested in any of my other ideas, please let me know.

Thanks nymph817, and just to let you know I'll be posting the full description of the idea today, along with a few other ideas. It'll be called "A Sailor's Dream"

And if you become interested in any of my other ideas, please let me know.

I have already posted it. The name is, "Sea Monkey." Now I am waiting for approval.

If I do another story, it will likely be VORE.

Dirty Streak in toto is finally up. I think the part about the police station makes the readers feel a little 'cleaner.' What do you think ? :)

https://www.literotica.com/s/dirty-streak

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already posted it. The name is, "Sea Monkey." Now I am waiting for approval.

If I do another story, it will likely be VORE.

Dirty Streak in toto is finally up. I think the part about the police station makes the readers feel a little 'cleaner.' What do you think ? :)

https://www.literotica.com/s/dirty-streak
1. The edited part of "Dirty Streak is perfect. I was expecting the revenge to be humiliating and sexual, but having Bufort's dad take care of everything is perfect. There are some parents who ignorantly ignore their kid's actions, or just sweep it under the rug and make their victims the bad guy. However there are still a few out there who are willing to take the blinders off, admit their kid did bad, and punish them for it.

2. For "Sea Monkey", did you go with a different premise, or used the one I posted in the "Sailor's Dream" Thread?

1. The edited part of "Dirty Streak is perfect. I was expecting the revenge to be humiliating and sexual, but having Bufort's dad take care of everything is perfect. There are some parents who ignorantly ignore their kid's actions, or just sweep it under the rug and make their victims the bad guy. However there are still a few out there who are willing to take the blinders off, admit their kid did bad, and punish them for it.

2. For "Sea Monkey", did you go with a different premise, or used the one I posted in the "Sailor's Dream" Thread?

Glad you like the completed, "Dirty Streak." Have to admit, that's better than where I ended it, and in the future I'll try to ensure all stories are neatly closed, nothing left unsolved.

As for my story of "Sea Monkey," I just took your initial sentence and ran with it. Fisherman, nymphs, and underwater home. Turned out quite nicely I think. Hopefully it will be approved by tomorrow.

I think some of the best ideas that you have, Nephlim, are the ones that aren't too specific and can match many writers' wishes.

Glad you like the completed, "Dirty Streak." Have to admit, that's better than where I ended it, and in the future I'll try to ensure all stories are neatly closed, nothing left unsolved.

As for my story of "Sea Monkey," I just took your initial sentence and ran with it. Fisherman, nymphs, and underwater home. Turned out quite nicely I think. Hopefully it will be approved by tomorrow.

I think some of the best ideas that you have, Nephlim, are the ones that aren't too specific and can match many writers' wishes.
Well, If you want to learn more about the idea, you can go to the thread I made about it.
Also, not to be mean but did you add anything to the plot involving, toilets, swirlies, or ass kising.

Well, If you want to learn more about the idea, you can go to the thread I made about it.
Also, not to be mean but did you add anything to the plot involving, toilets, swirlies, or ass kising.

Curiously not, Nephlim. I do tend have my kinks, however if it doesn't meet the occasion, it is left out. I think 'straight' people (not bent) will find this story most enjoyable. And yes, it is about the water. :)

BTW, you're leaving me hanging on this thread HERE:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1226536&page=2

Curiously not, Nephlim. I do tend have my kinks, however if it doesn't meet the occasion, it is left out. I think 'straight' people (not bent) will find this story most enjoyable. And yes, it is about the water. :)

BTW, you're leaving me hanging on this thread HERE:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1226536&page=2
Of course it's about the water, cause it involves sea nymphs. Wait why would you mention it like that.

Also, I read your reply on the thread and your every bit as entitled to your interests in sex as I am. But B&D, S&M, toilets, swirlies, ass-kissing, and..."creative" use of bodily fluids are not on my list of kinks. When it comes to erotic stories, I'm currently preferring ones focus on:

Exhibitionism Stories about
1. Streakers/Flashers/Sharkers getting caught, used/abused, and left lightly humiliated
2. CFNM Stories where exhibitionistic guys get caught, sexually teased, and abused like on the websites.
3. College guys either losing their virginity, partaking in naked rituals that go wrong, or being involved in wild sex fueled frat parties.
4. Werewolves (like the Lycans from Underworld) indulging in animalstic (metaphotrically) sex, partying, and fights all in the buff.

Occasionally, Nonconsent/Reluctance Stories about
1. Historical Stories involving Vikings, Pirates, Greek/Roman Soldiers, and virgin targets (male or female)
2. College stories about a reluctant boys getting seduced by gay roommates or frat brothers.
3. Stories about aliens temporarily abducting young men or women for sexual experiments.
4. Mischievous Fae or Fairy tale creatures sexually toying with young people
5. Bikers
6. Werewolves (like the Lycans from Underworld) seducing young reluctant men and women for sexual indulgence.

I have a few more I could list, but 'll probably do that later
Anyway those are what arouse me, and those were the types of stories I'm trying to get more of from Literotica.

Of course it's about the water, cause it involves sea nymphs. Wait why would you mention it like that.

Nothing special. Most of my kinky stories do involve water in some way. Bit of a fixation. In this case it is the endless expansive ocean and the briny blue deep as well.

When it comes to erotic stories, I'm currently preferring ones focus on:

1. Streakers/Flashers/Sharkers getting caught, used/abused, and left lightly humiliated
. . .

6. Werewolves (like the Lycans from Underworld) seducing young reluctant men and women for sexual indulgence.

Anyway those are what arouse me, and those were the types of stories I'm trying to get more of from Literotica.[/QUOTE]

Quite a bit, Nephlim. With so many ideas, you should try your hand at storywriting. As not as difficult as you might think.

BTW, your Birthdate is the same as mine. I was going to PM you but you don't have an option for that.

Nothing special. Most of my kinky stories do involve water in some way. Bit of a fixation. In this case it is the endless expansive ocean and the briny blue deep as well.

When it comes to erotic stories, I'm currently preferring ones focus on:

. . .

Anyway those are what arouse me, and those were the types of stories I'm trying to get more of from Literotica.

Quite a bit, Nephlim. With so many ideas, you should try your hand at storywriting. As not as difficult as you might think.

BTW, your Birthdate is the same as mine. I was going to PM you but you don't have an option for that.[/QUOTE]
I actually am working on a series but, for some reason I can't get as aroused by reading my own stories as I would by reading others. Do you have the same issue. I think it's cause I already know what will happen, and it's like getting a spoiler from day one.

And the date I posted isn't my birthday, it's the date of when I made the thread. I thought it would be helpful since I would probably make another list of ideas, and readers wold be able to tell which version to look for.

And the date I posted isn't my birthday, it's the date of when I made the thread. I thought it would be helpful since I would probably make another list of ideas, and readers wold be able to tell which version to look for.

You made the thread on Nov 30???

You made the thread on Nov 30???

Not at all. I was just stating that Nephlim's true Birthdate (the month and day he was born) match mine. There's a 0.2739% chance of that happening so it's rare. :) In any case, he says he is using it as a reference point so - not really the birthdate.

As for getting aroused by my own stories and writing, Nephlim, ABSOLUTELY. I wouldn't write a single erotic story at all if my own beans wouldn't bake in them. :eek:

And, to mention again, everyone has their different kinks. What was it, David Carradine from Kung Fu was found in a terminal state of erotic auto asphyxiation.

Not my cuppa tea, but there you have it.

I figured ya'll were talking about Nov 30...the "birth date" his profile proclaims. However, that is the generic DOB Lit places in people's profiles.

I figured ya'll were taljing about Nov 30...the "birth date" his profile proclaims. However, that is the generic DOB Lit places in people's profiles.

Well with the understanding that I was born on November 30th, MyRubiLips, can you determine what my middle name would be ? :)

I thought it would be helpful since I would probably make another list of ideas, and readers wold be able to tell which version to look for.

You wanted me to let you know when the "Sea Monkey" story was posted using your initial idea of a fisherman and a woman of the water ? Well, SEVERAL days later, it finally is. I was beginning to wonder myself.

LINK

You wanted me to let you know when the "Sea Monkey" story was posted using your initial idea of a fisherman and a woman of the water ? Well, SEVERAL days later, it finally is. I was beginning to wonder myself.

LINK
just read it nymph, it was good. I left a comment in the section and, I hopeyou will consider using more of my ideas for non con/exhibitionist stories.

just read it nymph, it was good. I left a comment in the section and, I hopeyou will consider using more of my ideas for non con/exhibitionist stories.

Thanks ... I had someone reading who it is well versed in 16th century England. There's a chance I may make it a modern story as he is asking for me to make it more authentic.

And - history was definitely not one of my strong suits.

I chose 16th century because in the suggestion you mentioned, "historical."

Didn't know I'd get critiqued on authenticity, but I can understand. The best stories are often the ones you can get into and feel like you're really there.

Back