Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
gah! -splashes mwmnpa after landing in the water- you are in so much trouble..sooo much trouble.
 
-cuts my eyes at the laughter- yes giggles, i'm awake...and wet, and not in the good way.
 
i should have known i'd be outnumbered with all of this testosterone on the cove....
 
-cuts my eyes at the laughter- yes giggles, i'm awake...and wet, and not in the good way.

I had a wet joke all ready for my last post, but I thought I'd let you have it. :)

Hi fives mwmnpa!
Nice job dude...

Audeamus...I think we get you out of those wet clothes. :devil:

LOL!

i should have known i'd be outnumbered with all of this testosterone on the cove....

But all that testosterone is why you're here. ;)
 
i didn't bring any extra clothes....but mwmnpa has graciously offered me his clothes --- right, giggles?

scrounges around in the cabin and throws a blanket out...here...
We'll hang your clothes from the yardarm so they will dry, you can wrap up in this in the meantime. Cabin's all yours...

*sickers* Knickers hanging from the yardarm...it's a good day!
 
-clicks my heels three times- i wish a starfish would "accidentally" attatch istelf to mwmnpa's face -smiles expansively-
 
-snatches said sweater and pulls it over my head- wait, i still want to hear this wet joke lol

It was similar to yours, and just about anyone else's given the situation. :)

-clicks my heels three times- i wish a starfish would "accidentally" attatch istelf to mwmnpa's face -smiles expansively-

Oh my... :eek:

Good thing there are no starfish in this lake. I hope.
 
-models the hoodie- i do look cute in this, i think i'll keep it. uhhh i want the boxers too, i'm still cold. :)
 
-models the hoodie- i do look cute in this, i think i'll keep it. uhhh i want the boxers too, i'm still cold. :)

LOL! You can have the hoody. If you saw what it really looked like you wouldn't have made that comment.

And I will not go into details as to what kind of underwear I have on. :)
 
You look pretty cute in the hoodie...perhaps cuter out of it :devil:

Here's a blanket...much warmer than the boxers...

sure you'd love that, wouldn't you? -grabs the blanket with an attitude and wraps it around myself while sticking my tongue out at mwmnpa-
 
didn't ask for details my sweet -holds my hand out-

Sure you did. I don't want the entire internet to know if I'm wearing boxers or briefs. What kind of guy do you think I am? :D

Now, behave, or you're going over the side again. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top