New faces, come say hello....

Hey all

Don't know how long I'll stay but hopefully I might bump into a few of you along the way x
 
I am not new to Lit as I have been online since 2012. However, I am new to kink and BDSM as well and so I will say hello to all. My name is Absorb on this site and have seen many posts on this particular thread. I just never posted because, I was not into it at the time. I am now so its ok for me to feel comfortable posting.
 
Hi, male looking for females - new to the site and forum finally decided to follow my heart - looking for chatting and learning from others regarding - romantic bondage, role play, submission of others, understanding the position you are in.
 
Hi_________new to Lit_______mild Dominant for all my life________had no idea____________
_______________________________
________________there was even a name or category for this stuff_________ _____________
_______________to me it was just sex as usual, all good, super hot ______
________
____________ that was three years ago I started learning about BDSM, I'm 51 now and it is just getting better!
_________________
________________ I have a wife who is used to me, and is way slow at getting
____________________________
on board with me_____________my girlfriend is lovely_______ though we are in
_______________
a breakup phase_________ she is 15 years younger and has outgrown me___
______^---^________
____________I expected it at some time_______ she will be missed________
___________________________
____definitely not shopping__________really just enjoy some company on___
__________________________
____________occasion
 
Last edited:
Newish badish redish girlygirl

Hi. I'm BadAmy. I hope my post doesn't get lot in the shuffle.
Been on Lit for some time reading deliciously naughty stories written by you fine fiends!
I'm up in New England...down with the lads & lasses, under the weather today, and over the hill with wanton bdsm desires.
I hope to connect with twisted-minded people to have a good time!
Happy Sunday, I hope you get what you need, and wish it's what you want.
Xo
B.a.
 
Welcome to the forums to all the newcomers. I joined myself over a year ago, but only recently started using the forums. they have been.... very interesting to say the least.
 
Hi all!

I am dominant woman in forties and my husband is submissive. We are playing on and off with bdsm for 7-8 years and I finally decided to do some reading and discussing, as I should have done years ago.
 
Hi!

Hello, everyone!

I am a dominant man in my early forties. I love chatting and flirting, but I am obsessed with being in control. ;-)
 
Hey there everybody!

I'm a domme, bi with a preference for women, and in my late 20's. Unfortunately, I'm newly single. I'm sort of tempted to start writing some erotica at some point soon. If I write anything good enough for public consumption, it might wind up on here. Until then, I'm just browsing around, reading the forums and trying to learn a thing or two.

Also, if you're feeling friendly, don't hesitate to send me a PM.
 
Hello, 43/f in Southern California. I'm a long time reader of stories and the forum. I'm happy to be around like-minded people, and look forward to discovering more about myself. I plan on getting back into the "dating world," whatever and whenever that may be, and want to try new things. I tend to be generally submissive, but enjoy the switch when I'm feeling feisty.

Glad to meet you.
 
Welcome to all

This is simply to greet and welcome new users, new members, to Lit. Lots of fine, fun and supportive people here. Enjoy!
G
 
Gwanji is Back

Hi, all

Back at Lit after a bit of a break and ready to enjoy! Hope to regroup with old friends and make some new friends!

Hugs,

Gwanji
 
Now that my profile is up to date. I'll repost this.

Hello everyone,

longtime lurker, I found this site about a year ago, when my husband approached me with some new ideas. At first I was uncomfortable. Being married for over 10 years with a young family. I listened and I indulged him in a few of his ideas.

That's when I started googling and doing research for myself.

Then I introduced my own ideas, some of my ideas made him more uncomfortable than I was when we started talking about this. Now we are firmly going down this road.

I know part of him wishes he never brought it up, but the other part of him knows he is a much better Husband, Father, and Person because of it.

I like to whisper to close friends, that at first I was kicking and screaming at his original idea, well figuratively. Now there are nights he kicks and screams, for real."
 
I am new to this and am wondering if this is chat or something else.
I want to share an experience and get some feedback, but the relevant group(CFNM) doesn't seem to have anyone on line.
 
I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?

My name is "Subtle." I have been dabbling in the erotic hypnosis, BDSM, and a few other local sites specializing in Femdom. In fact, the first domme IRL I met gave me my moniker- Sub-"T.L.E." I've always admired the artistic works and creativity of people in BDSM. I've never cared for the truly sadistic, but the creative who plant the seed in your head, a whisper playing again over and over in your head.....and than blow that cinder so it smulders into something hotter.....and control you with that arousal....thinking all day long........waiting to contact again......that's what I love....and then after.....when that sting is still throbbing....remembering the scene you just had.......

I've loved leather from the get go.....especially women in it.......latex and rubber......it's like they're dressed up in a candy wrapper you can never have.....tease/denial.......restraint........

I've started writing here, some based off of experience, some off of other moments that inspired me......looking to expand my on-line experiences....

So......Hello!:D
 
Hi

You can call me Red I'm a guy and I've been a longtime Lit reader and finally made an account. I also recently got into sexual rp, my main kinks are rape/non-con, cunnilingus, mind control, mind break, impregnation, and romance (okay that one's not a kink). I also appreciate femdom once in a while, feel free to chat with me especially if you would like to rp
 
I'm a divorced 74-year-old male who loves to chat with women about fetishes, sexual histories, sexual fantasies and anything that interests them, including non-sexual topics. I am not a troll.
I have Skype and YIM and email. Take your pick ladies. I'm in the mountains of southern Ecuador, so I'm not likely to surprise you with a visit to your favorite hangout. I moved to Ecuador from the Chicago area in Oct. of 2011.
 
New and adrift

I am a 21 year old student from India. Its been like 30 minutes since I joined Literotica as a member, although I've been a regularly reader !
Here looking for someone to take charge and lead me; otherwise i'd remain a kite without a string :(
 
New face saying hello.

UK female submissive. Currently curious and exploring.

Married, he has no idea, I tried talking to him once about it but he laughed it off and quickly changed subject, so I am turning to online as an outlet a chance to test the waters etc.

30s if it matters
 
New face saying hello.

UK female submissive. Currently curious and exploring.

Married, he has no idea, I tried talking to him once about it but he laughed it off and quickly changed subject, so I am turning to online as an outlet a chance to test the waters etc.

30s if it matters

He's going to regret that. Welcome along. :rose:
 
Back
Top