Old 06-13-2018, 07:32 PM   #1
GoldRogue
Virgin
 
GoldRogue is online now
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Book Cover

Anyone possibly maybe interested in doing a book cover for me? Please PM for details. Not looking for someone looking to get paid, just for creation and fun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 06:01 AM   #2
ifluke
Really Really Experienced
 
ifluke's Avatar
 
ifluke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRogue View Post
Anyone possibly maybe interested in doing a book cover for me? Please PM for details. Not looking for someone looking to get paid, just for creation and fun.

I have a chicken coup that could do with a clean, are you offering ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 06:14 PM   #3
GoldRogue
Virgin
 
GoldRogue is online now
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Just someone who likes to draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifluke View Post
I have a chicken coup that could do with a clean, are you offering ?
Not looking for sarcastic replies right now thanks anyway.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 04:11 AM   #4
ifluke
Really Really Experienced
 
ifluke's Avatar
 
ifluke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRogue View Post
Not looking for sarcastic replies right now thanks anyway.
You have grievously offended my chickens.
They will have it known they are just as much 'fun' - and with out the agony of having to wade through charmless tripe. - [ judging by your posts ]
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 06:11 AM   #5
GoldRogue
Virgin
 
GoldRogue is online now
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
I'm Thinking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifluke View Post
You have grievously offended my chickens.
They will have it known they are just as much 'fun' - and with out the agony of having to wade through charmless tripe. - [ judging by your posts ]
So that's a no on the book cover then? I'm definitely having KFC for lunch today.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 06:26 AM   #6
ifluke
Really Really Experienced
 
ifluke's Avatar
 
ifluke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRogue View Post
So that's a no on the book cover then? I'm definitely having KFC for lunch today.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 06:43 AM   #7
GoldRogue
Virgin
 
GoldRogue is online now
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Not a bad first effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifluke View Post
Except could you make it a cat instead of a chicken? And add a few more curves on the woman? Maybe a bit of color? We'll get there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 07:40 AM   #8
ifluke
Really Really Experienced
 
ifluke's Avatar
 
ifluke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRogue View Post
Except could you make it a cat instead of a chicken? And add a few more curves on the woman? Maybe a bit of color? We'll get there.
I go this - leave it to me

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 09:08 AM   #9
GoldRogue
Virgin
 
GoldRogue is online now
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Now ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifluke View Post
I go this - leave it to me


That's just wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 03:22 PM   #10
ifluke
Really Really Experienced
 
ifluke's Avatar
 
ifluke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRogue View Post
That's just wrong.
You dissing my cockrel 'Reg' !
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 03:57 PM   #11
GoldRogue
Virgin
 
GoldRogue is online now
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Nothing Worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifluke View Post
You dissing my cockrel 'Reg' !
Then when another cock shows up on a guy's thread. Soooo impolite.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 06:20 PM   #12
ifluke
Really Really Experienced
 
ifluke's Avatar
 
ifluke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRogue View Post
Then when another cock shows up on a guy's thread. Soooo impolite.
Im sure your cock is in good hands
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:22 PM   #13
GoldRogue
Virgin
 
GoldRogue is online now
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Closing Note

Just wanted to put this up in case any other writers may be thinking of the same thing, or wondering how I made out.

A gentleman answered my ad and has been working with me on a cover. He just sent me a revision and I'm just absolutely amazed. It's like two of my characters have walked out of my imagination and are just looking at me. It's quite an experience and has really has me flabbergasted to be honest.

Hopefully we'll put up the book cover when its done. Don't know if that's against the rules here or not.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.