Dirty in 30

Only fools would court further possible risks of discovery, once was enough on the hiking track, it was soggy nickers and damp jeans, more than cum dripping down a leg.

Don't you mean fools or exhibitionists would risk further discovery? Soggy nickers and damp jeans - must have done it near a puddle. Once on the trail isn't enough to satisfy his lust.

Don't you mean fools or exhibitionists would risk further discovery? Soggy nickers and damp jeans - must have done it near a puddle. Once on the trail isn't enough to satisfy his lust.
We weren't exhibitionists just couple who had the need to fuck. Both happy to wait until we got a place more comfortable. We were the sand couple, enough is enough!

We weren't exhibitionists just couple who had the need to fuck. Both happy to wait until we got a place more comfortable. We were the sand couple, enough is enough!

Fucking in the great outdoors is something I should try. The risk of getting caught can be a thrill or mood killer. So moving inside private and comfortable is better.

Fucking in the great outdoors is something I should try. The risk of getting caught can be a thrill or mood killer. So moving inside private and comfortable is better.

"Fucking in the great outdoors is something I should try" yes you should it is fun, adds some spice. Best you find a heavy wooded area off the beaten track!

You could take some meat and salad, bottle of wine and have a lovely BBQ, after all the fucking is done. Better then sitting around while the BBQ heats up!

The worst part of autumn is upon me right now. People with leaf blowers cleaning up the community outside the window. The sound of those motors is quite annoying.

Where are the erotic stories of couples and more-somes? Had a productive day but want others to take turns with 30-word tales of love making or lustful fucking.

Where are the erotic stories of couples and more-somes? Had a productive day but want others to take turns with 30-word tales of love making or lustful fucking.
I think it may just be just you and me, Gwanji's disappeared, Angel's off busy with writing his stories and this seems to be a backwoods of its own here.

I think it may just be just you and me, Gwanji's disappeared, Angel's off busy with writing his stories and this seems to be a backwoods of its own here.

Didn't realize it was just the two of us now. Left alone to our own devices, literary and otherwise. Let's talk about which ones to trade tales or dialogue in.

writing for who?

Writing erotically on line can be fun. It can be a turn-on. But to write for your own pleasure or that of others is the question to be asked.

Writing a tale where you picture yourself getting the action. Or writing one where the reader pictures themselves on the giving or receiving end. Which is more satisfying?

Writing erotically on line can be fun. It can be a turn-on. But to write for your own pleasure or that of others is the question to be asked.

Writing a tale where you picture yourself getting the action. Or writing one where the reader pictures themselves on the giving or receiving end. Which is more satisfying?

We are not alone we have readers, who obviously enjoy our work, we must not let them down they are our quiet audience, isn't that a turn on for you?

Good question. Picture yourself getting the action that's first person I. Then they will be feeling the action for themselves. Writing third person they, it will be a voyeuristic experience.

First person may be more intimate for reader and writer. You can share your inner feelings, what's going on. My vote is to write in first most of the time.

Here is a lustful 16-word poem that is not suitable for a greeting card:
Roses are red, violets are blue. I want you in bed. so I can fuck you.

Her grip is firm, stroking hard. I am fingering her pussy tenderly. She teases my balls, I rub her clit, hearing her moan. We achieve our goal of cummnig together.

She knelt up between his legs, smiling into his eyes, as she proceeded to unzip his jeans. Her reward was instant, as the massive bulge pushed hard into his shorts.

He loves seeing her smile and looking down into her eyes as she kneels before him. He smiles back as the anticipation of what’s to come fills him with joy.

Shuffling in closer, she pulls the shorts away, his cock springs up free and proud. Grasping firmly with one hand, lowering her head to suck his balls into her mouth.

He closes his eyes in immense pleasure placing his hands in her hair. He loves how her mouth and lips feel on his balls with her hand on his cock.

Rolling his balls around in her mouth as she strokes his cock, thumb running up the underside firmly, the balls slipping from her mouth, gently nuzzling back into his sack.

Rolling his balls around in her mouth as she strokes his cock, thumb running up the underside firmly, the balls slipping from her mouth, gently nuzzling back into his sack.

Moaning loudly at the sensations. Hands running through her hair. Smiling, thinking he can't believe how lucky he is. He is hoping he can last not wanting it to end.

I like the feel of hands in hair, raising up higher, tongue running up the underside, following the thumbs track. Focus moves to task at hand, my grip little firmer.

I like the feel of hands in hair, raising up higher, tongue running up the underside, following the thumbs track. Focus moves to task at hand, my grip little firmer.

Her tongue is driving him wild with desire, wanting to reciprocate. His hands tilt her head slightly so he can see her sparkling eyes while she works her magic.

Eyes glitter as she looks back, she kisses his hard cock, then lets it go; it springs back into its proper place and then she moves to close the door.

Eyes glitter as she looks back, she kisses his hard cock, then lets it go; it springs back into its proper place and then she moves to close the door.

Hoping that when she returns she’ll straddle his face and hold onto the headboard or position herself so they can sixty-nine. He wants to please her with his tongue.

Bob is thinking sex with his lover is amazing, but it has to end. Will his wife be suspicious when he brings home new oral techniques for them to try?

Wow, my thread is still here

Wind catches
skirt flies
thighs flashed
attention grabbed
looks exchanged
skirt lifted
fly unzipped
pussy stroked
cock rubbed
wetness felt
hardness gripped