Funky Pink Bitch

Walking up behind you, a hand palms the small of your back. " welcome to the weekend love"
:kiss:

LOVE those pantyhose pics. They're bringing me back to high school dances, fingering my first girlfriend in the back of her parents car riding home. I'd have my arm around her and hand up her dress, first starting above the pantyhose and panties, slowly sliding my finger under the pantyhose to feel her wetness before I got dropped off...thanks for bringing me down kinky memory lane ;) Time to take a detour down jerk street.

LOVE those pantyhose pics. They're bringing me back to high school dances, fingering my first girlfriend in the back of her parents car riding home. I'd have my arm around her and hand up her dress, first starting above the pantyhose and panties, slowly sliding my finger under the pantyhose to feel her wetness before I got dropped off...thanks for bringing me down kinky memory lane ;) Time to take a detour down jerk street.
That's where I live what a fun street!.....:devil::kiss:

beautiful pics. sexy and tantlizing in the most perfect way, however what truely makes this thread (and you) beautiful is the way you embrace your sexuality and just how comfortable you are with it and with sharing it. THANK YOU for that!

beautiful pics. sexy and tantlizing in the most perfect way, however what truely makes this thread (and you) beautiful is the way you embrace your sexuality and just how comfortable you are with it and with sharing it. THANK YOU for that!
Your are so very welCum!....:kiss:

I ditto this..... We are lucky to have you FPB :heart:

Back