Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 02-14-2018, 05:21 PM   #26
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
Maybe they should have mandatory security gates like the type at airports.
We had those years ago. And metal detectors. And armed police in the halls.

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:22 PM   #27
Adder4321
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaF0 View Post
We had those years ago. And metal detectors. And armed police in the halls.
Well then you're fucked. My only advice is to leave America with your families as soon as possible.

As for those curious about my own sexuality, I'm a straight switch, who is about 75% sub and 25% dom. I enjoy taking charge every now and then but if I had to decide, I would choose to be a sub every time. My favourite fetish is without a doubt having a woman sit on my face and I have a myriad of masochistic tendencies.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:26 PM   #28
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Quote:
Well then you're fucked. My only advice is to leave America with your families as soon as possible.

When we left school at the end of each day while I was in 8th and 9th grade, it was common to see a line of 10-15 riot cars parked outside.

No, I'm not OK.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:29 PM   #29
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

Broward Schools
Twitter browardschools
All @browardschools athletic events (games, contests and matches), which were scheduled to start today, Feb 14 after 5 p.m., have been canceled Districtwide

Old 02-14-2018, 05:33 PM   #30
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

We have a new Valentine's Day Massacre.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:47 PM   #31
Luke_Atmydik
Literotica Guru

Where's eeyore to tell us to quit killing other humans? If the blob is aborted, he has a conniption. If it's an actual child, his piehole remains silent.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:50 PM   #32
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisArpy View Post
What do you suggest? Disarming the defenseless victims even more? Making another law that says it's illegal to kill people?

This will turn out like all the others - the shooter was mentally unstable and/or upset over some minor social media thing. The PTB were probably warned at some point in the past but did NOTHING to help him or keep the others safe from him. Because that would be racist or discriminatory.

And then everyone acts aghast at the carnage that resulted from the fruitloop going off the deep end as if it was totally unexpected.
And what do you suggest Einstein? We have tried your way...it ain't working very well is it? You solution...keep things as they are...

Here is a novel fucking idea...why did the "fruitloop" have access to the weapon? If they are fucking mentally unstable...

Why do people need high volume magazines? That only have one purpose...killing people. Why do you need it?

Old 02-14-2018, 05:55 PM   #33
Luke_Atmydik
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
And what do you suggest Einstein? We have tried your way...it ain't working very well is it? You solution...keep things as they are...

Here is a novel fucking idea...why did the "fruitloop" have access to the weapon? If they are fucking mentally unstable...

Why do people need high volume magazines? That only have one purpose...killing people. Why do you need it?
It's always the most unhinged who think they need to be armed. Funny, that.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:56 PM   #34
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Atmydik View Post
It's always the most unhinged who think they need to be armed. Funny, that.
That...and they have small dicks and feel they need to over-compensate

Old 02-14-2018, 06:00 PM   #35
BobaFetaCheese
Loves Spam

Quote:

As with everything else, don't like then change it. Good luck with that tho. It's not impossible to change an amendment of course but those first 10 would be a real motherfucker.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:05 PM   #36
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobaFetaCheese View Post
As with everything else, don't like then change it. Good luck with that tho. It's not impossible to change an amendment of course but those first 10 would be a real motherfucker.
Why would limiting the number of rounds that can go in a magazine require an Amendment? Why would preventing insane people from having them require an Amendment?

Old 02-14-2018, 06:09 PM   #37
BobaFetaCheese
Loves Spam

Quote:
Why would limiting the number of rounds that can go in a magazine require an Amendment? Why would preventing insane people from having them require an Amendment?
Preventing insane people wouldn't and is already part of every states gun laws. You want it to be perfect but it's never going to be. Sometimes people who shouldn't have them will get them just like anything else.
Limiting the weapons themselves tho, that's the hard part because now you're fucking around with an amendment that nobody can agree on. You'll get some things, not get others and nobody is ever gonna be happy. Either change it or deal with it and let's be honest, it's not gonna get changed.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:10 PM   #38
IrezumiKiss
Literotica Guru

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Atmydik View Post
Where's eeyore to tell us to quit killing other humans? If the blob is aborted, he has a conniption. If it's an actual child, his piehole remains silent.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 02-14-2018, 06:15 PM   #39
BobaFetaCheese
Loves Spam

The casualty # just shot up from 2 to 16.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:15 PM   #40
Adder4321
Literotica Guru

And aside from everything else, there's also the issue with how many guns are already in the country. There's no way to get them all back, no matter what you do. Everyone always talks about how successful Australia's gun laws are but I know from experience that most of the guns that were around before them are still here, just not legally. Hell, most people I know have an illegal gun. Even the police.

As for those curious about my own sexuality, I'm a straight switch, who is about 75% sub and 25% dom. I enjoy taking charge every now and then but if I had to decide, I would choose to be a sub every time. My favourite fetish is without a doubt having a woman sit on my face and I have a myriad of masochistic tendencies.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:17 PM   #41
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobaFetaCheese View Post
Preventing insane people wouldn't and is already part of every states gun laws. You want it to be perfect but it's never going to be. Sometimes people who shouldn't have them will get them just like anything else.
Limiting the weapons themselves tho, that's the hard part because now you're fucking around with an amendment that nobody can agree on. You'll get some things, not get others and nobody is ever gonna be happy. Either change it or deal with it and let's be honest, it's not gonna get changed.
I am not saying limit weapons...A magazine is not a fucking weapon. No one...needs to be capable of pulling off 50 shots in 15 seconds.

All people say is...oh...he is nuts...he is a fruitloop...no fucking shit sherlock. So if it is part of "every" state law...why is it still happening? Non-enforcement? Impossible to enforce? You telling me the smartest country in the World can't come up with a better solution? Argue for your limitations and so they shall be yours. I don't buy it.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:18 PM   #42
BobaFetaCheese
Loves Spam

Quote:
And aside from everything else, there's also the issue with how many guns are already in the country. There's no way to get them all back, no matter what you do. Everyone always talks about how successful Australia's gun laws are but I know from experience that most of the guns that were around before them are still here, just not legally. Hell, most people I know have an illegal gun. Even the police.
Guns aren't gonna go away and nowadays you can make your own easily enough. Not gonna make an M16A4 or a SAW but you can sure as shit make one that shoots with reasonable accuracy and will kill a motherfucker.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:23 PM   #43
oggbashan
Ancient writer

According to BBC News this evening this was the 18th School shooting in the US of 2018 - so far.

I suppose it depends how 'school shooting' is defined.

From outside the USA it is difficult to understand how this can be accepted year on year.

Nude Day 2018 Story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/naked-corpse

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:27 PM   #44
BobaFetaCheese
Loves Spam

Quote:
I am not saying limit weapons...A magazine is not a fucking weapon. No one...needs to be capable of pulling off 50 shots in 15 seconds.

All people say is...oh...he is nuts...he is a fruitloop...no fucking shit sherlock. So if it is part of "every" state law...why is it still happening? Non-enforcement? Impossible to enforce? You telling me the smartest country in the World can't come up with a better solution? Argue for your limitations and so they shall be yours. I don't buy it.
You're sorta making the assumption that a crazy person with a verifiable history walked into a gun store and bought a gun. Almost certainly didn't happen that way. Coulda but very unlikely.
Crazy first has to be identified and to do that the person has to have given people a reason to check him out. You don't know that they did.
But assume he did. If that's the case he didn't buy a gun unless he's really lucky or someone took a huge risk by allowing it to go forward which is very very unlikely.
Most crazies with a history get their weapons from friends and family.

As for the magazines, it's all part of the same thing. The 2nd does not limit how many bullets we can have. Some states have limits but there is no federal one anymore and say your state has a limit like CA who only allows 10 or something like that. Drive your happy ass to the next state and buy what you want. Who's gonna know? If you're planning a kill spree it's not like you give a shit if it's legal.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:27 PM   #45
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggbashan View Post
From outside the USA it is difficult to understand how this can be accepted year on year.
The NRA buys politicians and judges.

No, I'm not OK.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:28 PM   #46
St_mAnn
Loves Spam

Quote:
According to BBC News this evening this was the 18th School shooting in the US of 2018 - so far.

That's because americans aren't pussies like you guys. They don't mind having their children slaughtered in the name of freedom. It's a small price to pay for armor piercing bullets and large capacity magazines.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:29 PM   #47
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:

It is fucking embarrassing Ogg.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:30 PM   #48
BobaFetaCheese
Loves Spam

Quote:

Should really be 17 cuz the one with the little girl wasn't intentional.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:31 PM   #49
coachdb18
Literotica Guru

This will continue to be the problem it is, until there are no longer places that are 'target rich environments', courtesy of so called 'gun free zones', which are just another way of saying 'you're not gonna face anybody shooting back, you've got minutes free reign till the cops show up'. Conceal carry reduces crime, and could put an end to this travesty, if only the bleeding hearts would get over their fears. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
Please, no religious or political discussion. That's not to say I'll simply tolerate dumb shit, and will engage as necessary. If you would like to discuss flying, welcome...I LOVE discussing flying... and then there's ALWAYS the subject we all love....

My Stories
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-bavaria-trip The Bavaria trip
(Exhibitionist/voyeur category - 2 pages)

Old 02-14-2018, 06:34 PM   #50
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
This will continue to be the problem it is, until there are no longer places that are 'target rich environments', courtesy of so called 'gun free zones', which are just another way of saying 'you're not gonna face anybody shooting back, you've got minutes free reign till the cops show up'. Conceal carry reduces crime, and could put an end to this travesty, if only the bleeding hearts would get over their fears. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
Says an idiot that has never been in a gunfight...but thinks if he was he would be the savior.