MEN Who ๐Ÿ’ Uncut Cocks!

Uncut

I am uncut. I prefer uncut cock to suck. But any cock is better than no cock to suck. I have sucked cut and found the head not as soft as uncut.

Love the foreskin as it adds a new dimension and one more thing to love about a cock.

hi

My ex bi bf had uncut. he insisted i suck it after barebacking and finishing deep inside my rear. sometimes when tipsy and horny i have complied.

Love the cleanup! ๐Ÿ’—

My ex bi bf had uncut. he insisted i suck it after barebacking and finishing deep inside my rear. sometimes when tipsy and horny i have complied.

Mmm...THAT sounds delightful! One of my favorite things about pleasing uncut men is the cleanup after the fun, wherever his climax may have happened! Soooo LOVE getting my tongue inside a foreskin to feed! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹

Poor Me...

All this talk of how delicious uncut cocks are is giving this poor circumcised guy a complex...

All this talk of how delicious uncut cocks are is giving this poor circumcised guy a complex...

Don't feel bad, Tristan, I'm cut, too...but I just adore playing with uncut cocks! ๐Ÿ’—

Just go out and find one to enjoy! ๐Ÿ’‹

My Dream, My Love, My Hunger...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ayryAHanpCc/TOM72RDgOaI/AAAAAAAABZM/JvfdmFGvcQ0/s1600/hv.jpg

To all my friends who enjoy this thread dedicated to the LOVE of beautiful, uncut cocks:

Quite some time ago, I began this thread when you knew me as "Luv2SukMOff"...in the days before I found my Kindle Fire infected with a virus which required a complete reformatting. Unfortunately, I was unable to get back into my Lit account and was forced to reinvent myself as GloriHoleLover, or "Glori" for short.

But...I'm back now and more IN LOVE with uncut cocks (or ANY cocks, for that matter!) than ever! So, please enjoy and share pics of that foreskin we love, comment and PM me whenever you'd like! And rest assured, luscious uncircumcised cocks like the one pictured here are indeed...My Dream, My Love and My Hunger! ๐Ÿ’–

Your fellow cocksucker,

Glori ๐Ÿ’‹

Uncut

I am uncut I love the feeling when wearing my cock rings and the fore skin is sooo tight over my cock head and I roll my foreskin back wow lol
I am hard thinking about it lol
My wifes lover says my cock would look better cut ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Back