Karen McDougal

BobaFetaCheese

Literotica Guru
She says her and Donnie boy got jiggy with it and knows his system for covering up affairs.
Gotta say, she's pretty nice. Way to go Trumpsky. I wonder how a divorce works in the White House.

TELEMMGLPICT000154529275_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqfmgeF2dx0hOECM5mU3om-DVyxcdzewkgmppO8J3YfRY.jpeg

Try it, motherfucker.

LOL gladly if I could, I will just have to let karma take care of it. one day, you'll forget you're not on the Internet, with somebody, somewhere, and well, I imagine things will just work themselves out.

Last edited:
LOL gladly if I could, I will just have to let karma take care of itself. one day, you'll forget you're not on the Internet, with somebody, somewhere, and well, I imagine things will just work themselves out.

I think that about a lot of people online. Someday they're gonna slip up in the real world.

LOL gladly if I could, I will just have to let karma take care of it. one day, you'll forget you're not on the Internet, with somebody, somewhere, and well, I imagine things will just work themselves out.

Aren't you the cuck who had to quit the GB for a bit when you got outed for posting here behind your boyfriend's back?

Melania decided she would go to Florida using her own transportation ...she can forgive one...but not two...:D

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed looking her up after I read the story. I need to send a thank you note to the New Yorker.

Melania decided she would go to Florida using her own transportation ...she can forgive one...but not two...:D

Be funny if she tried to kick him out of the White House residence. Make his ass sleep on a couch in the Oval Office with all his shit in boxes.

Be funny if she tried to kick him out of the White House residence. Make his ass sleep on a couch in the Oval Office with all his shit in boxes.
That would be a good Loving Wives story here, with a Burn-the-Bastard ending. FLOTUS learns of hubby's explicit adultery the hard way: not with lipstick-stained collars, but on TV banner headlines. Humiliated but not beaten, she kicks him from the presidential bed and plots further revenge: financial, political, legal, and personal ruin. Beware a Slovenian supermodel betrayed!

Feminists have always hated seeing good looking women getting laid.
Why?

Trump may be an asshole for being a serial adulterer, but at least he had the sense to pull down top shelf tail. McDougal wasn't just a playmate, she was playmate of the year 1998. Schwarzenegger on the other hand, ruined his marriage by knocking up his ugly maid.

7STWdF9.jpg
rV8yGGN.jpg

cODNRss.png
yaUqygL.jpg

Last edited:
I think that about a lot of people online. Someday they're gonna slip up in the real world.

Those people like the race baiting moron in this thread and crusaders like Rory N never slip up in real life. Its hard to do when you spend most of your time indoors and when you are outside your head is down and your mouth is shut.

Feminists have always hated seeing good looking women getting laid.
Why?

I'd like to say something deep here, but....cattiness and jealousy. All attractive women are sluts, whores, have diseases and are a 'disgrace' to feminism. Its whay the message-which is a good one-gets lost, idiots like that. Kind of like how liberal ideals are ruined by....liberals.

She says her and Donnie boy got jiggy with it and knows his system for covering up affairs.
Gotta say, she's pretty nice. Way to go Trumpsky. I wonder how a divorce works in the White House.

TELEMMGLPICT000154529275_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqfmgeF2dx0hOECM5mU3om-DVyxcdzewkgmppO8J3YfRY.jpeg

No such thing as divorce, Bill was literally caught with his pants down in the white house, Kennedy was fucking everything that moved before and while in office and the first ladies just deal with, but heaven forbid they fuck anyone.

Something tells me part of The Trumps sham marriage was she gets as much cock as she wants, just not his and he just does what he always does, anything that moves.

In reality the much worshiped Kennedy was the biggest pig in office.

Those people like the race baiting moron in this thread and crusaders like Rory N never slip up in real life. Its hard to do when you spend most of your time indoors and when you are outside your head is down and your mouth is shut.

Agreed!!!! What a moron , Hope he is in a regular on the site

Back