Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Tonight

I keep my husband on an intercourse schedule. That way if I want to cuddle, make out, let him use his mouth, fingers, or my vibe he knows he is not having sex with me.

Last night I leaned against him in bed. I let him play with my breasts and us the vibe on me. After my third orgasm I let him lay his head between my legs while I read for an hour and ran my fingers through his hair.

We spooned with me holding him my hands caressing his erection through his boxer briefs.

Tonight I will make love to him.

Last edited:
I keep my husband on an intercourse schedule. That way if I want to cuddle, make out, let him use his mouth, fingers, or my vibe he knows he is not having sex with me.

Last night I leaned against him in bed. I let him play with my breasts and us the vibe on me. After my third orgasm I let him lay his head between my legs while I read for an hour and ran my fingers through his hair.

We spooned with me holding him my hands caressing his erection through his boxer briefs.

Tonight I will make love to him.

Sounds like an amzing time when you have sex with your man

I did last night. As instructed I got ready; he wanted me to wear a knee-length dress and our vibrating butt plug. He had the controls to the plug and kept giving me little pulses all through dinner. By the end of dinner my panties were soaked through and I couldn't wait to be fucked. But instead he brought his motorcycle around, turned the plug to its highest settings and drove around town. The ride was bumpy and every bump seemed to drive the plug deeper and I lost count of the times I cummed. I am lucky I did not faint and fall off. Finally we got home and he pushed me face down on the bed, removed the plug and properly fucked my ass.

Hey, jocb, sounds like we'd enjoy more information! Lots more information! :D

Well me and my gf are both comfy being in the nude. We just got home from visiting her family we closed the front door and I seen her take her clothes off and I got turned on as I always do seeing her bare body and I pressed her to the wall and we kissed heavy and we had sex in the living room, then moved to the bedroom and kept on going all evening and into Sunday.

Well me and my gf are both comfy being in the nude. We just got home from visiting her family we closed the front door and I seen her take her clothes off and I got turned on as I always do seeing her bare body and I pressed her to the wall and we kissed heavy and we had sex in the living room, then moved to the bedroom and kept on going all evening and into Sunday.

'Back to being alone' sex is something! Though we love our families no doubt. Thanks for getting back to this. And I've enjoyed reading your other posts of late. Keep it going on here man! ... you don't take pms I see. ??

'Back to being alone' sex is something! Though we love our families no doubt. Thanks for getting back to this. And I've enjoyed reading your other posts of late. Keep it going on here man! ... you don't take pms I see. ??

Yea it is, I mean if we where spending night at her family place if we were in the mood we would have sex but its nice to get home and take clothes off and enjoy each other in our own place.

No.........but still hoping for tonight..........it's "Fucking Friday":devil:

No, but not through the fault of either of us.

Granted, I'm not sure it would have happened even if those issues had not been present.

Last night we did something different. My GF is a real estate agent & took hubby & I to see a house she has listed. Huge house, the seller is out of the country so she staged most of the place.
We do a lot of role play so it was taking advantage of the real estate agent night. Having naughty sex in a situation like that was very arousing to say the least. Next time she stages a house she needs to include towels so we can shower afterwards :):devil:
We've thought of this type of scenario before, but people still actually lived there & were afraid of hidden cameras

L:rose:

fat-lady-laughing-o.gif

Back