Lucan's strange erotic drawings

Lucan,

Thanks for your visions that you draw. I saw some photos you had posted in the past, and they are also arousing, but these drawings are more evocative, perhaps because, being drawings, they allow my mind to contribute my own "scripting" of what is happening in the scenes, or at least to search for probable outcomes.

Please keep posting these... they are exceptional,

Thanks,

Rags

Thanks for your kind words; glad you like the drawings... I will keep posting...

sketches3.JPG

sketches4.JPG

sketches5.JPG

sketches6.JPG

sketches7.JPG

Wow. Every body moves, every face expresses, and all of it drips sex. Amazing. You may very well be my favorite artist. There is some weird power in the feminine form sporting a cock, and I love it.

Power to you

Thanks for your kind words; glad you like the drawings... I will keep posting...

sketches3.JPG

sketches4.JPG

sketches5.JPG

sketches6.JPG

sketches7.JPG

Power to you...The incredible creations that stirs further ones imagination. The softness of the female form..melding with the hardness in the pelvis..give us more....

Very Nice

As I really enjoy looking at ******.com clips of transgendereds' getting fucked I enjoy your drawings.
As a frustrated artisist not doing enough, I encourage you to keep it going. Thanks for the thread.

Wow. Every body moves, every face expresses, and all of it drips sex. Amazing. You may very well be my favorite artist. There is some weird power in the feminine form sporting a cock, and I love it.

Wow... I don't know if I've ever been anyone's "favorite artist" I'll give you some more here...

snake%20head.jpg

snakehandling.jpg

snakes.jpg

sparring.JPG

stabbed.jpg

Power to you...The incredible creations that stirs further ones imagination. The softness of the female form..melding with the hardness in the pelvis..give us more....

OK, I will-- I think I'm gender confused... and I hope you are too!

steps.jpg

stretching.jpg

striped.JPG

suckdreams.JPG

surprise.jpg

these are epic might have to ask you to do me some drawings for my stories.

thanks for sharing

You're welcome... I could try & do some drawings for stories, but if you could just find ones that are here that work with your story, go ahead & use them... or write a story around... that'd be groovy (& easier for me, of course... ha ha ha)

swimminghole.JPG

taste.jpg

the%20source.jpg

three.JPG

threehung.jpg

As I really enjoy looking at ******.com clips of transgendereds' getting fucked I enjoy your drawings.
As a frustrated artisist not doing enough, I encourage you to keep it going. Thanks for the thread.

I hope you continue to enjoy-- I love the overlapping genders and would love to get some real models in to pose for me....

tiger.jpg

tigerman.JPG

time%20to%20go.jpg

tonguey.JPG

tower.jpg

Interesting work, I love it! I hope somewhere in this world there is someone willing and able to recognise your talent and perhaps offer you a way to move into making it pay for you in a very good way.

Catalina:rose:

Interesting work, I love it! I hope somewhere in this world there is someone willing and able to recognise your talent and perhaps offer you a way to move into making it pay for you in a very good way.

Catalina:rose:

Well thanks... Ideally I should be kept in a beachfront cottage with a hot tub and pool and supplied with beautiful models of all sexes willing to pose for me night and day... I wouldn't need much more payment than the knowledge of a job well done... :D

So let's see what else I have here.....

windspirit.JPG

wrapped.jpg

wrestle.jpg

Yellow%20King.jpg

yellow%20skin.JPG

Some new scans... of old drawings

Pencil and a bit of pen... probably as finished as they'll get. Just for you...

returnhome.jpg

licked.jpg

headmobile.jpg

sameoldsame.jpg

fathead.jpg

Wow, I am blown away! (Pun totally intended.) I love the fluidity of gender in your work, and the way you take on the myriad emotions associated with sex: lust, passion, joy, intimacy, vulnerability, greed, control, submission. Nicely done. I look forward to seeing more.

Wow, I am blown away! (Pun totally intended.) I love the fluidity of gender in your work, and the way you take on the myriad emotions associated with sex: lust, passion, joy, intimacy, vulnerability, greed, control, submission. Nicely done. I look forward to seeing more.

Hey ho hi!

Yes there are a few more old ones here & then I'll have to scan new ones... I'm glad you enjoy-- hope more are on the way!

strange.jpg

SCAN0420.JPG

tricycle.jpg

three%20levels.jpg

balanced.jpg

feedingtime.jpg

peckingorder.jpg

Wow, I'm blown away. It's like walking into a whole world of surreal sexuality informed by a fantastic mastery of technique and art history, Goya, the German expressionists, Dada, the Symbolists and Romanticism, even the Baroque. But it's an utterly unique and somewhat disquieting vision too. Or maybe not so disquieting, these are dreams not nightmares.

Thank you very much for sharing your art with us. ;-)

outstanding! you remind me of a very twisted egon schiele : )

Last edited:
Imaginative, hot and a little strange - which you seem already to have proclaimed on a banner a few posts up. Keep up the good work.

Well thank you-- the more erotic drawings the better I think, so I'll post a few more before I fall asleep. Pen & ink is my favorite I think, though pencil or charcoal or paint are all fun too...

toys.JPG

AWESOME!!

Love the work

Quirky, powerful, erotic, kinky and strange. Simply beautiful.

Well thanks... Ideally I should be kept in a beachfront cottage with a hot tub and pool and supplied with beautiful models of all sexes willing to pose for me night and day... I wouldn't need much more payment than the knowledge of a job well done... :D

LOL, yes, that does sound ideal. Keep up the good work in the meantime.:rose:

Catalina:cattail:

Some new scans

Wow, I'm blown away. It's like walking into a whole world of surreal sexuality informed by a fantastic mastery of technique and art history, Goya, the German expressionists, Dada, the Symbolists and Romanticism, even the Baroque. But it's an utterly unique and somewhat disquieting vision too. Or maybe not so disquieting, these are dreams not nightmares.

Thank you very much for sharing your art with us. ;-)

Very kind of you... I don't know what merit these drawings have, but I am glad there are people out there who appreciate them. I found some more that I had scanned but never fixed up-- semi-recent & here they are:

:D

Royal%252520visit.jpg

Sun%252520and%252520Moon.jpg

A%252520Deals%252520a%252520deal.JPG

Sketches.JPG

Bonehead.JPG

Last edited:
Quirky, powerful, erotic, kinky and strange. Simply beautiful.

Happy to share the inside of my disease with you! Hopefully I'll get to more soon. I've been putting them all on a tumblr page too, under my nom de plume here, lucanxxx, so I'm sure that's very exciting.

Sorry these are a bit out of focus:

Tugging.JPG

PC220070.JPG`

PC220071.JPG

PC220074a.jpg

Last edited:
Your drawings are great, apart from the crazy lip smackingly overt sensuality you have a beautiful line. I particularly like the linework in the very sketchy pencil drawing posted on 07/07/2010.

Back