GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gi_Venus said:
ooo...do not mix them too much...makes for a wicked hangover :kiss:
okay...what geeky hobby? I want to know because I am certain at least some of my interests fall within that category. :D
Um... online role-play. :eek: And not the "spiffy avatars, oversized swords and heavy breasts hack 'em and farm 'em" type role-play. But like... uh... collaborative writing combined with improvisational acting.

dizzylia said:
Um... online role-play. :eek: And not the "spiffy avatars, oversized swords and heavy breasts hack 'em and farm 'em" type role-play. But like... uh... collaborative writing combined with improvisational acting.
Oh cool :) collaborative reality writing, the acting sounds neat....grin...I have never tried acting I could be a thesbian lesbian apparently you are. *giggle* Actually I have not done that type of thing because of how crunched on time I am....I just do not have the time...sigh! I bet it is good for the mind though. :) I do not consider that geeky.

Gi_Venus said:
Oh cool :) collaborative reality writing, the acting sounds neat....grin...I have never tried acting I could be a thesbian lesbian apparently you are. *giggle* Actually I have not done that type of thing because of how crunched on time I am....I just do not have the time...sigh! I bet it is good for the mind though. :) I do not consider that geeky.
Good for the typing skills, too.

AussieAngel said:
hmm. i'm tired after working the weekend and i have to start my uni week. :( this sucks!!

Just went to the grocery this morning, picked up the paper (I only ever get a crispy Sunday paper) and it is a drizzly morning but good indeed.
Good evening AussieAngel,
I have coffee and cinnamon rolls, if you'd like some heavenly caffeine and sugar combo. :)

dizzylia said:
Ooh, that's fabulous news! Congratulations! Will we get to see a picture of it later?

I'm back from apple picking. A filled a ten pound bag nearly to bursting with my two favorite types of apple ever. Sooo happy. Tomorrow I'm going to get the ingredients needed to make my favorite apple crisp. :cathappy:

Any fun evening plans?

How cool!
Yummm on the apple crisp. Never had that when it was made with freshly handpicked apples. *drool*
So I'll trade you for homemade coconut ice cream. Deal?

bluefoxlady said:
Good evening (((((((Vibers))))))) :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Just a brief visit to say he is being modest (for once lol). He gives a damn good pedicure and isn't bad at painting my toe nails either.........

Seal of approval - excellent!
So you must be why mark is so ahem, well-mannered among the ladies. :D
Lovely to meet you bluefoxlady :rose:

lightsaver said:
How cool!
Yummm on the apple crisp. Never had that when it was made with freshly handpicked apples. *drool*
So I'll trade you for homemade coconut ice cream. Deal?
Ooh, that is definitely a deal. *melts* :D

Heading out for coffee, then making some more chocolate chip pancakes. :) I'll be around today, but mostly via IM. If you want that contact info, send me a PM with whichever IM client you use or prefer, and I'll send you mine.

I leave you with a song from Bye Bye Birdie

Gray skies are gonna clear up,
Put on a happy face;
Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
Put on a happy face.

Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,
It's not your style;
You'll look so good that you'll be glad
Ya' decide to smile!

Pick out a pleasant outlook,
Stick out that noble chin;
Wipe off that "full of doubt" look,
Slap on a happy grin!

And spread sunshine all over the place,
Just put on a happy face!
Put on a happy face
Put on a happy face

And if you're feeling cross and bitterish
Don't sit and whine
Think of banana split and licorice
And you'll feel fine

I knew a girl so glooming
She'd never laugh or sing
She wouldn't listen to me
Now she's a mean old thing

So spread sunshine all over the place
Just put on a happy face
So, put on a happy face​

-diz :rose:

dizzylia said:
Ooh, that is definitely a deal. *melts* :D

Hey diz,
Maybe that ice cream should be on your skin, might just cool you down.
I wouldn't want you to burn yourself. :kiss:

Just a suggestion ;)

lightsaver said:
Hey diz,
Maybe that ice cream should be on your skin, might just cool you down.
I wouldn't want you to burn yourself. :kiss:

Just a suggestion ;)
Yes, but then what? :devil:

dizzylia said:
Yes, but then what? :devil:

As with all of my remedies, I apply gently and clean up slowly.
That's why I prefer ice cream, sticky mess. Takes forever to remove.

Well G'day all.

Monday afternoon and i have an exam in a little over an hour. but its okay. i'm loaded with caffiene :) thanks light.

although Diz's apple crisps sound good.

anyone feel like swapping with me for my math test?

yeah.. didnt think so.

AussieAngel said:
Well G'day all.

Monday afternoon and i have an exam in a little over an hour. but its okay. i'm loaded with caffiene :) thanks light.

although Diz's apple crisps sound good.

anyone feel like swapping with me for my math test?

yeah.. didnt think so.
What kind of math? *passes along a dish of apple crisp* Ice cream?

dizzylia said:
What kind of math? *passes along a dish of apple crisp* Ice cream?
ooh. icecream :) even better.

Computing maths. specifically logic.
but its okay. i think i did well in it.

Good day all, just a quick hello, I was sleeping, but someone rang the emergency bell about some stupid loud drunks, so here I am awake, got the all clear from C who is doing the security tonight but now I am apprehensive about sleeping again. Don;t think i will be on long though, am all doped up on meds that make me "loopy" (at best)

playwithlezli said:
Good day all, just a quick hello, I was sleeping, but someone rang the emergency bell about some stupid loud drunks, so here I am awake, got the all clear from C who is doing the security tonight but now I am apprehensive about sleeping again. Don;t think i will be on long though, am all doped up on meds that make me "loopy" (at best)
OH good....we can screw with your reality *grin* elusive buggers those realities.
:kiss:

Hi Light, hello Angel :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
OH good....we can screw with your reality *grin* elusive buggers those realities.
:kiss:

Hi Light, hello Angel :kiss:

I reject your reality and substitute my own... :D

playwithlezli said:

Hi Lezli, Very sexy A/V..., do you have to go just yet?

Blue_Eyed_Grl36 said:
Hi Lezli, Very sexy A/V..., do you have to go just yet?

mmm, thank you, but I am afraid I do have to run, or rather stumble, back to bed, goodnight all..... :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back