Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ExistentialLuv said:
Just a song I enjoy listening to over and over. She has a few others that really touch the heart (or tears it apart) at times like these. It Ain't Natuaral is another favorite of mine.

Thank you to the rest of you.

If you really want to see what a romantic I use to be check out Tribute to My Love Pollyjean in the GLBT. Feel free to post there.

Catch you on the flip side Vic when life is not such a wreck :kiss: :rose:

I will do that EL, my dear. I always enjoy seeing you about, however briefly. And though you are not prolific with your posts... at least they let me know you are 'around'. I do worry about you sweets... know that. *Gently tucks the kiss into the center of the rose, then slips the flower into the vase that sits atop her desk... knowing that her friend is near* :kiss:

Last edited:
biggbear8 said:
Forest Sunset

On a magnificent and gorgeous evening,
Walking through the underbrush a path I made,
The blazing sun was readying to set,
And glistened through the branches of the pine.
It was so enchanting to see the multi-colored rays
As they came pouring through the overhanging branches silently;
A brilliance sparkling through the fluttering leaves, set ablaze,
Or twinkling, at will, by shifting of our eyes.
The evening's enchantments were majestic and glorious,
and left me total speechless,
and makes my eyes blink at the glistening silvers, gold, and reds,
Emanating from the shadowy leaves, while the last but of light danced
Through wild forest foliage was enjoyable to see

Very nice biggbear8 nature is so beautiful when you can put it into wrods as fine as you have..it make you want to take the time and be one with again...very nice :rose:

Victoria_2001_02769 said:
I will do that my dear. I always enjoy seeing you about, however briefly. And though you are not prolific with your posts... at least they let me know you are 'around'. I do worry about you sweets... know that. *Gently tucks the kiss into the center of the rose, then slips the flower into the vase that sits atop her desk... knowing that her friend is near* :kiss:

my sweet Victoria I am around I dont always post sometimes I have a hard time waiting for replies But I do look for you when I am here I find you very interesting and very beautiful, someone Id like to meet and get to know better, I also think we would make good writing partners. so please know that you are in my thoughts and dreams. takes youhands into mine soft ly caressing them as I chat with you then I stand and ask you tocome to the garden and watch the hummingbirds as the streak from flower to flower the blue green tiny bodies glimmering in the sunlight then I lean over and I give you a soft kiss on the cheek :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

LustfulOne50 said:
Very nice biggbear8 nature is so beautiful when you can put it into wrods as fine as you have..it make you want to take the time and be one with again...very nice :rose:

thank you lust and its even better when you can share it with someone special and love nothing like a stroll at dusk watching the sun set through the trees seeing its reflection in the streams or pond and holding the hand of the one you love makes it all that more beautiful

biggbear8 said:
thank you lust and its even better when you can share it with someone special and love nothing like a stroll at dusk watching the sun set through the trees seeing its reflection in the streams or pond and holding the hand of the one you love makes it all that more beautiful

Yeppy that it does..along a nice picnic basket to share.

biggbear8 said:
it was my pleasure my dear lady. I am happy when I can make a beautiful person smile with fond memories and I wish I was there to enjoy it with you
hugs and kisses my sweet Victoria :rose: :kiss:

*Tucks the kiss among the petals, and places the flower into the vase that holds but a single flower that sits atop her desk*

In the home that I lived in back in Massachusetts, there was a wooden deck off the kitchen at the back of the house. The home itself was situated out in the country... and was surrounded by wood. I loved sitting on that deck, especially in the fall when the leaves were falling and there was the first acrid scent of woodsmoke in the air... either first thing in the morning or well into the night. And in the winter, even if it was snowing... I'd go take that first cup of coffee out onto the deck and enjoy the scents and sounds of a quiet country morning.

Only one of the house-mates would come and bring her coffee out and join me.. and we would stand in quiet contemplation... feeling very much at peace as we enjoyed the solitude. *kotc*

*Tucks the kiss among the petals, and places the flower into the vase that holds but a single flower that sits atop her desk*

In the home that I lived in back in Massachusetts, there was a wooden deck off the kitchen at the back of the house. The home itself was situated out in the country... and was surrounded by wood. I loved sitting on that deck, especially in the fall when the leaves were falling and there was the first acrid scent of woodsmoke in the air... either first thing in the morning or well into the night. And in the winter, even if it was snowing... I'd go take that first cup of coffee out onto the deck and enjoy the scents and sounds of a quiet country morning.

Only one of the house-mates would come and bring her coffee out and join me.. and we would stand in quiet contemplation... feeling very much at peace as we enjoyed the solitude. *kotc*

I have always wanted to live in a house like that with a great porch and country views where you can smeel the aroma of the wood burning i freshnes of a rain fall and I have always wanted a special lady to share that with and Im still looking for both and now being 50yrs old seems like I may not find that, I truly enjoy chatting with you and being in your company we seem to have the same values of life and happiness and I thik you a wonderful lady

I have try to send you a pm but you dont except them :kiss: :rose:

I was looking at one time to try to buy an old lighthouse and make into a bedand breakfast but couldnt find the funding

LustfulOne50 said:
Nice poem mpwiv..I like it for it reminds me of me so many times..looking for that glimmer of hope she would findly see me...Nice one... :rose:

Thank you Lusty. :)

mpwiv said:
Hey everyon...long time no see. I was in the mood tonight, so I thought I'd whip something up. It's pretty rough, but I hope you all enjoy

Looking in the mirror trying to see what I see
Looking in the mirror trying to see who is me
Here I look and I like what I see
Wondering why no one sees the inner worth of me

I look at others and I just don't understand
what the difference is that makes her choose them over me
I know that I'm not the most perfect young man
But I know if they'd look they would be surpised by what they'd see

What I believe and what makes me who I am
seems to be breaking down with each passing day
I try and hold on to the hope inside me
but its tough when no one seems to see the things that I see

I want someone I love to see the good inside me
but she doesn't see the love and the good that I see
She compares me to others and I know I can't compete
but I know if she looks she'll know I am complete

(Edited with suggestions by our house editor ;) )

So glad you approve! :) It's a good write, either way MPW... and I really tried to keep the changes simple, and still keep the fluidity when read. *kotc* :)

Last edited:
Good evening, don't feel like you have to comment, I just like to share my poetry :) Thank you again for the welcome and the very nice comments I have gotten, it is appreciated. You're all so kind!

Here is another to share -- I hope it doesn't offend:

The Waiting
by malcah_ms ©

Darkness surrounds her

flesh pulled tautly,

strapped firmly

trapping

her skin

molding it

to the cold steel table.

The window agape

permitting a penetrating sliver of light,

barely enough to make out

shapes in the soupy blackness.

Hint of a brisk breeze

forces her body to shiver,

sending icy chills

radiating from

her numb fingertips

to her curled toes.

she waits, spread

open

stretched wide,

the cool air

kissing her

moistened cunt.

She wriggles to test

the strength of her confinement,

the rigid steel wrist cuffs

digging

into her soft flesh.

She waits in murky

Isolation

In suspense for rescue

Ready for deliverance

Breathless for Him.

malcah_ms said:
Good evening, don't feel like you have to comment, I just like to share my poetry :) Thank you again for the welcome and the very nice comments I have gotten, it is appreciated. You're all so kind!

The Waiting
by malcah_ms ©

Darkness surrounds her

flesh pulled tautly,

strapped firmly

trapping

her skin

molding it

to the cold steel table.

The window agape

Hint of a brisk breeze

sending icy chills

radiating from

her numb fingertips

to her curled toes.

she waits, spread

open

stretched wide,

the cool air

kissing her

moistened cunt.

She wriggles to test

digging

into her soft flesh.

She waits in murky

Isolation

In suspense for rescue

Ready for deliverance

Breathless for Him.

Wow! Your words paint such a vivid picture... it brings the reader right in to where you are. *nods* :rose:

malcah_ms said:

The Waiting
by malcah_ms ©

Darkness surrounds her

flesh pulled tautly,

strapped firmly

trapping

her skin

molding it

to the cold steel table.

The window agape

Hint of a brisk breeze

sending icy chills

radiating from

her numb fingertips

to her curled toes.

she waits, spread

open

stretched wide,

the cool air

kissing her

moistened cunt.

She wriggles to test

digging

into her soft flesh.

She waits in murky

Isolation

In suspense for rescue

Ready for deliverance

Breathless for Him.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i loveit very erotic very sensual great poem

Just wondrin'

Before I set off on my tangent, GREAT read, malcah_ms!

WARNING: <ramble> I have read some really good things here, poets, but I wonder how (and even if) any of you read other poetry, or whether you have some fave poets? Of course, that leads to the question of "how" you read that poetry?

In the grander scheme of things, I don't believe poetry has to rhyme, but I do believe that there should be a sort of liquid flow for it to be a "good" (yes, in my opinion) poem.

I read all poetry out loud, without exception. For any of you who don't, try it. It's kind of wonderful to let the words roll around your tongue like a fine wine as you taste their bouquet. Then, when they finally slip out to swirl around you, it can be positively orgasmic.

Wordswords... *sigh* They should always move you -- whether in good or bad ways is not as important as that they make you feel something. </ramble>

The Hummingbird garden
In the garden flowers of colorful hues,
Goldenrods, pansies lilies and roses too,
All covered in the early morning dew,
Filled with the sweetest of treats.
Feathered fire of emerald, purple and blue .
Sparkling through the misty air,
Its throat a ruby solitaire,
That glows as they flutter from flower to flower.
Their dauntless tiny wings buzzing
In their airy, capricious flight,
Scurry through the brilliant sunlight,
Those scintillating little sprites.
Then suspended over a flower
It dips its long dainty break
And gathers the honey sweet nectar
From the flowery blooms.
Always darting, here and there then swiftly turning,
As it seeks the morning glory vines,
My little glittering ruby throated humming friend,
Its thirst quenched with sweet nectar wine

Miracle.
As I gaze at the crystal blue sky,
While I daydream as the day slowly eases by...
Seeing the giant white fluffy clouds float up high,
Gives me the sensation of soaring into the heavens and flying.
Hearing the wind flow from the mountains,
Little aria’s that crushes the silence,
Glimpsing at the deep blue ocean,
As white capped waves cascade ashore.
Strolling through the quiet tranquil forest,
Inhale the cool misty air of contentment.
Viewing the twinkling star light,
As the moon lights up the night sky.
If only the world could see the miracles of nature I see,
How enchanting and peaceful the world would be,
What a miracle that would be,
To finally know world peace for once in our lives.

Maid of Marvels said:
Before I set off on my tangent, GREAT read, malcah_ms!

WARNING: <ramble> I have read some really good things here, poets, but I wonder how (and even if) any of you read other poetry, or whether you have some fave poets? Of course, that leads to the question of "how" you read that poetry?

In the grander scheme of things, I don't believe poetry has to rhyme, but I do believe that there should be a sort of liquid flow for it to be a "good" (yes, in my opinion) poem.

I read all poetry out loud, without exception. For any of you who don't, try it. It's kind of wonderful to let the words roll around your tongue like a fine wine as you taste their bouquet. Then, when they finally slip out to swirl around you, it can be positively orgasmic.

Wordswords... *sigh* They should always move you -- whether in good or bad ways is not as important as that they make you feel something. </ramble>

I read alot of poetry and belong to other poetry sites and I also read poems aloud and it is true what you say.

Having read your posting Maid, it reminded of a conversation we had about writing and comparing it to music. I find it very true words are like notes on a staff of music each placed well as to take your audience or reader to where you want them to be, whether it to arouse, sadden or bring calm. You pray you have found the right notes and the rhythm to catch them.

I wrote this poem many moons ago and it is at of the lead in to this thread:

The Writer
There is a writer in everyone, for there is a
story or poem. Words to paint on a paper
canvas or on the mind of the reader to suspend
them for a moment in time, to pleasure, thrill
or calm their mind and soul.

Brown Eyes

Brown Eyes

Brown eyes
staring at me
so beautiful
against your beautiful skin
and brown hair

Brown eyes
so full of passion
and love
everything wonderful
in life

Brown eyes
as deep as the ocean
everlasting and powerful
calm and quiet
fills my heart
with joy

Brown eyes
as far away
as the moon
yet you are mine
and I am yours

Brown eyes that
melt into my heart
and soul
forever

I love you
Lustful

Good Thursday morning All...Ladies .. :kiss: :rose: . and ^5 Gents..come on in a set a spell...coffee is on and the donuts are fresh..there are sodas, ice tea and water in the fridge...so writers and readers alike come have fun and enjoy your self here

A Dedication to a Master Writer ...Playground Writer's Wall of Fame

Erotica_Writings You are master of words and verse.
To all the writers from Erotica_Writings

In writing I can live my out my fantasies and escape reality for awhile.

This is a honor to announce you as the Fourth member of the Wall of Fame..and may many follow you.

This is Erotica_Writings​
refinederotica.jpg

Last edited:
Desperation

A desperation
An urgency
A need to be satisfied
Constantly searching

No peace till you are here
No calmness without your touch
No love felt until you kiss me
A love unbridled

My heart races
Like wild untamed horses
Running across the open plains of the west
Never reaching the end
Never wanting it to be over

When in your arms
I’m at peace
I sigh contently
Tired of running
Chasing that unseen dream

I’ve been running all my life
Seeking and searching
When all I had to do
Was turn to you…..

I love you M
:rose: :heart: :kiss:

LustfulOne50 said:
Good Thursday morning All...Ladies .. :kiss: :rose: . and ^5 Gents..come on in a set a spell...coffee is on and the donuts are fresh..there are sodas, ice tea and water in the fridge...so writers and readers alike come have fun and enjoy your self here

Good Morning Everyone I hope that everyone has a beautiful day and also that you have as beautiful weather as I have here today

hugs and kisses to all the beautiful ladies

^5 to all the gentlemen

LustfulOne50 said:
A Dedication to a Master Writer ...Playground Writer's Wall of Fame

Erotica_Writings You are master of words and verse.
To all the writers

(Awaiting Material)

This is a honor to announce you as the Fourth member of the Wall of Fame..and may many follow you.

This is Erotica_Writings​

CONGRATULATIONS Erotica_Writings

the beauty of your heart comes through in your poetic words and it is always enjoyable to read yoru work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back