Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
An erotic story of romance in Newport

Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Victoria... well my nom de plume is... and I am a Volunteer Editor here at Lit and have been asked by Lusty, if I would like the job of Editor.

When your work has been submitted to me, in the formats listed, I will post the edited work. I sincerely hope you won't mind my doing this. I would like to let those who are fledgling writers see the comments that I make... and any subsequent changes in verbiage. We all know that any comments I make, might very well be written across some future manuscript that has been submitted for consideration to a real publishing house. Please feel free to make any comments about my editing here on thread.

My Editing Guidelines are relatively simple. They are:

I will edit for: grammer/spelling, word verbiage - or to offer choices if your words sounds too repetitive.

I have a special affinity to "first time" and "romance". They express the more tender side of erotica.

Please keep submissions to Romance, Erotic Couplings, Mild Group Sex, First Time, Letters/Transcripts, or Toys/Masturbation. Please keep submittals to the following formats: Paste into Email, or .doc (Word document).

Welcome to Lusty's Corner.

OK, would you look this one over, it should be up your romance alley. Lit does not like it my writing, so just leave them on my thread. Thanks, Jim

Lily Anne, Lillian to her family, Lil to her closest friends, had just moved to Newport Rhode Island at the urging of her best friend. Cindy had been so positive with her encouragements. “Move Away, even for a while” she had urged “Get away Lil, find a fresh start and a new love” “Baby, you need to NOT be you” she continued “So relax, Go to the seashore, maybe find a nude beach”. Then she added with a wicked grin “maybe find yourself a sailor and take him for a real ocean ride.” “Great” Lil found herself talking out loud “A fresh start she said, all I really have is a broken heart, no friends and NO prospects”.

“Hey Lieutenant Jimmy” James stopped and turned at the quarterdeck ladder at the gruff sounding voice that could only belong to boatswain Ailes, “Where you going my lad?” Jim had long ago accepted that the 50 something chief was never going to look at him as a “superior officer”. The Lieutenant, junior grade, knew he needed to accept the chief’s familiar ways, just as he come to accepted his well meaning concern over his recent divorce. “Well chief” Jim said looking as serious and as his thirty years would allow “Don’t tell the skipper but I thought I just might go ashore here in Newport, find a beautiful lady who needs some company, buy her dinner, take her dancing, romance her till she can’t say no then make love to her all night. Don’t worry, I’ll be back to the ship before liberty call expires at 6 AM”. The chief did not take the bait “Well son” he quipped, “be sure to get something to eat, you have not been eating right and it would be a shame to leave some lady wanting because you did not have enough energy to accomplish your mission”. With that the chief turned and left, leaving his young charge wondering if he had just been told that he needed to eat something and get laid.

Lil was always an avid reader of romance novels and as she matured had progressed toward reading erotic literature. She constantly day-dreamed of making love to a man who would accept her ministrations and then love her back even more. However, her experience had been that when it came to romance she always found herself to be second, never the first, and always left feeling like used goods When she was growing up it was Regina who first developed breast and had all the stories to tell of how good it felt to have your nipples sucked and teased. Mary, her best BEST friend was the first to actually touch a cock and then learn how to make your self cum. At the school dance Lil, with her small breasts and mousy hair was always the “second’ choice for a dance. At prom time, she was the second girl her date had asked out. When she was out on a date and the inevitable petting began her partner always covered her hand in his hot cum, long before her clit was even hard let alone her needs were met. Usually she had to secretly masturbate herself to a small climax while the BOY drove her back home, where she would cry herself to sleep. At nineteen, when she finally lost her virginity the excitement of the evening was short lived. Lil was immediately crushed when Gary pulled out of her, just as the walls of her pussy were contracting, covered her swollen lips with his hot spunk and then coarsely commented “Hey, you are my SECOND virgin”. Gary got up, pulled up his pants and left her with her unfilled pussy, torn panties and broken ego. After that incident Lil had sworn off boys for nearly two years. The final blow was Kipe. After his very public break up with his show-girl girlfriend Lil had made him her project. She was determined that she was going to win his heart, learn to please him, bask in his love and be his wife forever. Kipe had accepted her adoration and had allowed her to be his girl for nearly 2 years, right up to the month before their planned marriage. Lil knew she was in trouble when Kipe stop demanding oral sex every time they got in the car. She could feel the panic rising when in the middle of picking out their china pattern Kipe had commented “Sarah” his former betrothed “picked this same pattern out for us, I still really like it”. That night Lil was shocked when Kiepe tried to force his cock head into her unlubercated ass. When she complained, he just said “Sorry, I forgot you aint HER.” Two weeks latter Kipe had gone back to his “First Love”, leaving Lil feeling again like a prop to be used and tossed away.

James, only his Mom and the chief called him Jimmy, had hardly left the ship in the four months since his divorce. If he gave it some thought he would have realized he had hardly left the ship in the five months preceding his divorce. Sarah, his Sarah, had been his world. Meeting in high school she had been the only girl he had ever dated, the only girl he had ever made love too and the only woman he could envision spending his life with. He knew there was something wrong when after his first deployment Sarah insisted that he use a condom, arguing that she had no idea where his cock had been for the past 5 months. James had tried to ignore the shaved pussy, the initials KD tattooed just outside her pussy lips and the fact that his little Sarah had learned several new “techniques’ that seemed to giver her pleasure, but only served to make his worry. James could still remember calling the ship from some dingy bar in Charleston to have the chief come collect him. Drunk and hurt James sobbed uncontrollably next to the only man who had never judged him and told him of finding Sarah and “Killer Dick” fucking in their bed. He could hardly breath as he whispered, then screamed with rage, at witnessing the look of lust on his brides face with that monster cock rammed deep up inside of what he believed to be his wife’s virgin ass. For interrupting their abandoned pleasure all James got was a “Get the FUCK OUT”, from then both of them.

Two broken souls, unaware of the warm summer breeze, the taste of salt in the air and the harbor dotted with sail boats. Each lost in thought, and personal pain, wondering if being alone was all that life had in store for them

Determined to cheer herself up, Lil walked along cliff walk feeling the warm summer breeze on her skin. Braless, her nipples, still chilled from the air conditioning, were still swollen and very prominent through her yellow summer dress. Sensitive to the touch, Lil was acutely aware that is was NOT just the cool air that had put her in this state. Months of masturbation without affection had left her aching inside. Walking along the Newport cliffs Lil could see a group of young men almost naked playing along the seaside some thirty feet below. Lil took some secret pleasure knowing that when the sun hit her dress from the right angle you could clearly see the small patch of pubic hair that she liked to softly rub when stimulating her clitty. Sliding her hands down to pull her dress close around her waist, Lil knew those tanned and muscular young men, sunning themselves on the rocks below, were getting a free show. Stifling the urge to laugh Lil exclaimed aloud "My gawd I'm horny" before she even realized she was talking loud enough to be heard on the rocks below. "Cum on down" shouted one of the youths, his buddies immediately pushing him off the rocks for ending their voyeur opportunity. "There are too many of you and I have so little time" shouted Lil back down to the boys with a laugh. Then she did something completely out of character, Lil lifted her dress and exposed her shaved and swollen mons to the young men below, "I'll be thinking of you latter" she laughed, and then quickly moved on.

James went ashore in uniform. He had heard all the jokes about looking like the ice cream man "Hey sailor can I lick your cone" was a favorite one of the B girls in Charleston. Newport was supposed to be classier and he hoped maybe one eye would be turned his way. James had been told the way to experience Newport was to start with their famous Cliff walk. He had been told not only was the view walking along the sea cliffs, behind the famous Newport mansions, breathtaking, the view of the students of Salvie Regina college was equally great liberty. The summer breeze was warm and strong and James could see lots of people catching rays on the large boulders and out hangs from the cliffs below. His attention was soon caught by a sleek 40' racing yacht heading out towards the Newport bridge. As he watched the sleek ship slice soundlessly through the water he thought she looked like sea was making love to here, bouncing her hull high with each crest of a thrusting wave. His attention was then drawn to the beach below. The young men on the beach we excited and were talking very loud. Two were gesturing towards someone on the cliff, who must be around the bend, currently hidden from his view. Thinking that some alarm had been raised James quickly resumed his walk and hurried to the next bend where he stopped in his tracks. "what a beauty" was the first thing that jumped in his mind for there just barely 10 feet away was a young woman in a bright yellow sun dress,. Her short hair, flowing freely in the warm summer breeze, hid her face. She was clearly intent on teasing the young men below by exposing herself. "I'll be thinking of you" he heard her tease and then, she turned to walk away, James heard his own voice call out to her “Hello, you are amazing”.

Lil had counted on the safe distance and shear cliffs to enjoy a little wanton teasing without fear of confrontation. It was out of her character to act so bold, but that was the whole idea of this trip, NOT to be her. The very male voice that startled her from behind, was VERY near, and caught her completely off guard. "I'm sorry I startled you" he offered as she turned to face her uncertain admirer. Turning towards the voice Lil began "You should not sneak up..." and then Lil stopped in mid sentence. She was not prepared for a man in uniform, lily white from his cap to the shoes he wore. "Oh gawd" Lil continued "I' have never been so embarrassed in my life, I was just.." "Hey", James cut her off as she flustered and pulled her dress tight against her, "I'm in the Navy, NOT the priest hood". "What does that mean" Lil asked, taking notice of his gaze on her breasts. Lil could feel her cheeks burn and at the same time her nipples become even more rigid as she gazed at the mans crotch and wondered if the slight bulge had anything to do with her.. "Well" he said "first off I LIKE women, a lot, especially sexy ones, like you”. "Shit", James thought to himself, " I sound stupid, I'm going to come on too strong, AGAIN, and she is going to run for cover."

Taking a step from the cliff side, and causing the young men below to shout even louder as they lost sight of her, she moved towards the new man in uniform. Lil made a small laugh, turned, tilted her head and said "So, sailor man, you think me sexy, huh?" As Lil made an exaggerated twirl her dress rose up exposing her shapely legs. James stood his ground, knowing that there was a small window to make a connection, any connection, with this lady who sent the first wave of heat though his lions that he had experienced in nearly a year. "Oh yes, I think you are a beauty even covered up" "damn, did I have to say that out loud" James asked himself as his eyes shifted from her cute face back down to the pointed nipples now plainly visible through her thin summer dress. But Lil paid the comment no attention and moved closer looking into his deep brown eyes as he nervously broke contact with her nipples and searched her face for approval.

Lil liked the power she was feeling. Here was clearly an intelligent and confident man, and yet she knew even a small pout on her face would send him into a panic. "I like this man", Lil thought to herself "and for once, he picked ME first". "Come on sailor man" Lil smiled and laughed entwining her left arm in his "lets continue our cliff walk and see what mischief we can get into, are you game?" James caught the scent of her perfume and was suddenly aware that he had on his arm a woman who for now wanted to be with HIM. He could only nod and begin to match her pace. Pulling her sailor closer to the cliff Lil could not resist one last tease "Sorry BOYS I think I have been taken, or at least I HOPE I will be" and with that lifted her skirt again, except this time watched HIS eyes as her saw how close at hand her shaved pussy was, now glistening with the teasing she had done. "Lets go on baby, she cooed"

Lil was instantly aware of the heat of his arm and the soft hairs that were sticking through the thin material of her dress, teasing her extended nipples, as she held his arm close. Walking as if they had long been lovers, close and in intimate silence, Lil began to day dream of another arm, this one smooth and cool, that had recently brushed her nipples into a state of need and desire....

Lil had caught the red eye from Los Angles to New York partly to save money and partly because she wanted to be alone, to lick her wounds. She knew she was still having bouts of rage and crying and desired neither sympathy or public stares. Sitting in the back row, next to the window, Lil had cuddled up with 2 pillows and a blanket because she had worn a very short skirt, not realizing it was for show NOT for sitting. When another woman sat down in the isle seat, next to her, Lil was disappointed that she would not be alone with her misery. Hi, I'm Sarah" she greeted Lil, and while extending her hand displayed a generous smile that was in competition with her full breasts that were plainly neither confined by either a bra or teddy. "I'm Lil", she managed but turned back to the window hoping for privacy. "I love these late night flights" continued Sarah as if Lil was still giving her full attention, "I love to cuddle up under the blankets and feeling the vibration of plane, have one climax after another". Lil was amazed at such familiarity from a complete a stranger. "You mean you masturbate? here? On the plane? and no one notices?" the astonished look on Lils face showed she was at a loss for words. "You don’t fly much" Sarah stated flatly. "Look at the attendant, ever see a man with such a tight ass and manicured nails?" “Well, No” giggled Lil amazed at the brash and LOUD comments Sarah felt free to make. "Well my sweet" continued Sarah " I'll bet you he spends the whole flight hitting on the man in 18C, and will pay US no attention at all. Besides if we stripped he would only comment on out nails!" With that the both of them began to laugh and the flight attendant, as Sarah had predicted, smiled politely at the girls and focused his attention on the young man in 18C with the sandy hair and open shirt.

Twenty minutes into the flight Sarah pulled one leg up in the middle seat and pulled out a magazine full of naked women, not just naked women but woman WITH other naked woman. This was beyond any experience of Lil's and she found herself surreptitiously looking sideways but keeping her face forward. "Shit, look at these nipples" Sarah exclaimed, pressing the mag in front of Sara's astonished eyes. "Uhh, I, err, I don't know what to say "stammered Lil. Lil was now acutely aware that every time Sarah moved her foot it rubbed against Lil's exposed thigh. She thought she even felt how Sarah toes curled, as if she was caressing her leg. Lil, you said you name was Lil, correct?" Sarah moved closer, her foot still firmly against Lil's leg and this time the clutching toes were very pronounced. Talking in a whisper Sarah spoke into Lil's ear "If I had nipples like that I would get laid every night. Look how firm and pointed they are, can't you just imagine how they would feel being sucked and licked... I would love to suck them myself, what about you?". Lil found her own nipples getting hard at the frank talk and pulled the blanket up around her. "Are you gay" she blurted out and then quickly became flushed with the question so bluntly asked. . Sarah just smiled, "No honey, he is gay" pointing to the attendant "I'm just available to who ever can make me cum" and with that she put her leg down and slide next to Lil, their bare thighs now touching.

"I'm not gay" Lil spoke softly, but did not break the contct between them "and I have never been with another woman". Sarah gave her the most understanding look Lil had even seen, lifting her hair and placing it behind Lil's ear she spoke very sweetly "I know sweet innocent, I could see it when you looked at my breasts and blushed. Hey, it's ok, really, you can notice another woman even enjoy her and NOT be gay". With that she kissed Lil on the cheek and moved slightly away, just barely breaking the contact between them. Lil was warmed by the kiss and disappointed by the break in contact between them.

For the next 20 minutes Lil contemplated what Sarah had said and even looked openly at the pictures Sarah was so occupied with. She found she longed for the touch of Sarah back next to her. When Sarah reached inside her blouse to rub and adjust her breasts, Lil did not blush and enjoyed the view of her new friend. Suddenly Sarah got up and ran to the bath room. While she was gone the attendant came by, noticed the magazine left by Sarah on the chair. "Will you two need another blanket" he asked with a smile that held no hint of disapproval. Before Lil could answer Sarah returned and the attendant moved on. "Sorry she said" I just HAD to get more comfortable" and with that she stuffed a thin purple thong panty into the seat pocket, with the wet crotch still plainly visible. This time Sarah tucked her legs under her, leaned her chair back and pulled a blanket over her just barley covering her exposed tummy, her thigh again in full contact with Lilians leg.

Never before had Lil smelled the heat of another woman, but the scent of Sarah permeated the air around her. Lil needed no smells to know whatwas the meaning of the squishy sounds Sarah fingers were now making. "Mine makes the same sounds" Lil said nervously, her gaze locked on the girl next to her, who stared straight ahead, her face a play of emotions. "Please" Sarah pleaded "Please help me, I'm so teased my tummy is aching" "What can I do" Lil asked, concerned that something was seriously wrong for she had never been in such lust that a few quite moments did not abate her desire.

Sarah however could never NOT cum. She had once stayed on the edge for a full day till she found the right spot, saw the sexy picture of a soft breast or felt the right touch to her nipples or clitty to send her over the edge. Tonight was no different. She really liked her new friend and found her innocence in direct contrast to the very sharp nipples protruding out from her firm breasts. She also knew, from the way Lil shifted in her seat, that she was getting turned on by watching and listening to Sarah rapidly teasing herself.

"Please", Sarah asked in a hushed whisper staring at Lil with pleading eyes, half shut due to the intense teasing building deep within her vagina, "I can't come unless my nipples are touched". "please, baby girl, just rub them a little and my clit will take care of the rest". "But", stammered Lil intent on seeing Sarah cum while unsure of how far she could let herself go, "I'm not gay, Bi or what ever you call it", then very quietly she added "I would not know what to do or if I was doing it right". Sarah kept two fingers deep inside of herself, her palm firmly placed against the ridge above her clit and then released the firm hold she had on her left breast. Reaching out she took Lil's left hand by the wrist and without resistance brought the finger tips to her mouth. Sarah had suspected that Lil had secretly been touching her own pussy, under the blanket, and the scent and sweet taste on her finger tips now confirmed it. As Sarah gently licked each finger Lil did not care that her secret masturbation had been discovered.

Lil was shocked by the shivers that Sarah sent up her spine as she gently licked each finger tip, like it was a delicate flower to be savored and not bruised. She was equally turned on by the fact that she could plainly see Sarah pressing her fingers deep inside of herself and when she turned to lick Lil's palm, her heavy breasts with protruding nipples came clearly into view. Sarah smiled as she noticed Lil's attention drawn to her breast, and she took the opportunity to wet Lils finger tips and then draw them to the tip of her swollen nipple. "MMM” Sarah moaned as she pressed the warm wet finger tips against her nipple. "I really like this". As Sarah she continued to purr she began to rub her areola with Lil's wet fingers, while gazing into Lil's face, watching the emotion playing there as Lil fixated on the first nipple she had ever touched that was not her own.

Sarah leaned back, "my legs are cramping" she complained, however the move now brought Lil close against Sarah’s now fully exposed her breast, exposong the little dribble of fluid from Lil’s finger tips now going down under her breasts. Pulling her fingers, reluctantly from her aching pussy, Sarah pressed them towards Lil's mouth, that opened instinctively. "Here baby, taste me" and with out any hesitation Lil began to mimic the licking and sucking that Sarah had done to her fingers, while taking the initiative away from Sarah to fully cup the full engorged breast offered to her.

"I'm so close" Sarah breathed, more of a plea than a statement. She had to push her fingers back up inside slipping easily past her shaved and now swollen nether lips. Sarah was now intent on her own desire and begin stroking her G-spot, knowing she had to hit just the right spot to have any chance of the cum she so longed for. "How can I help" Lil spoke between licks of the still tasty fingers, covered in the juices from Sarah's now dripping love channel. Without a word Sarah reached out and pulled Lil towards her breast, counting on nature to lead her friend to the right move to help her cum. For a breathless second Lil just looked at Sarah’s nipple and was amazed to see the tiny hairs that surrounded the most swollen nipple she had ever seen. Then she extended her tongue and made the slightest contact, licking the nipple up like a tiny ice cream cone. That contact, combined with the feel of Li's breast now pressed firmly against her arm was all that Sarah needed. Pressing her breast fully in to Li's open mouth, Sarah felt her climax begin. "Gwad, baby, suck Mommy, please suck Mommy good" . Stroking her pussy hard and pressing her palm fully against her clit, Sarah felt the electric shock of her climax surging as Lil took the fully nipple deep in her mouth and wrapped her lips around it to surround it with wet heat.

"I'm cuming baby, I'm coming” Sarah said between clenched teeth and was just barely aware that Lil had sifted her weight to put one hand between her own legs, while her open blouse now exposed the soft white flesh of her own breast.

"So, how do you like Newport?" Lil was startled out of daydream and once again aware of the surf beating against the cliffs to their left, the warm summer sun on her neck and the sounds of the sea gulls collecting their prizes from the exposed tidal pools below. For a scant second her mind raced to recover how she had come to be holding onto this man, his uniform bright white in the summer sun, framing a handsome face tanned by many days outside in the sea air.

"What did you say love?" Lil hugged his arm close and reveled in the feel of his strong arm rubbing against the sides of her breast, the soft stimulating male heat so easily transmitted through the thin material of her summer dress. Glancing down James noticed that Lil's nipples were noticeable more swollen then just minutes before and wondered what could this beauty possibly be thinking? Releasing her arm so he could put his arm around her he pulled her closer to his side. James chuckled "I said, what are you thinking?, you seemed miles away AND you clearly seemed to be enjoying yourself" Lil blushed as soon as she followed his gaze downwards across her breasts and noticed that there was no denying her body was right in sync with her mind. Reaching her own arm around his waist, her hand seeking the firm muscles of his side, Lil replied " I was just thinking of something very new, very exciting and something that I will always treasure" then after a few steps she added "Maybe like you". Hugging her close James smiled and was very aware of her hip, touching his as they walked, the slight bounce of her firm breast each time she rose up slightly on her toes and the swelling of his own manhood, still restrained firmly within his pressed military uniform

Lil stopped their walk as she noticed a little path going off down to the right. “Let’s go see if we can get near the water” she said and not waiting for him to agree Lil released his arm and quickly ran down the path, her bare ass clearly visible through the thin sun dress. As James started after her he found that she had come to s small ledge and could not go any further. Now shielded from the folks walking above them as well as those on the beach below them James took Lil in his arms and kissed her saying “If you wanted a kiss you just had to ask”, Pulling the beauty close to his chest James could feel one warm breasts against his shirt and was certain her right nipple was pressed against his ribbons. Kissing him back with a fervor long forgotten in her mind. “mmmmmmm, Yes, mmmmm, YES” Lil breathed in his open mouth, her tongue darting inside caressing his tongue, her lips then sucking his lower lip into her mouth. Holding the back of his head Lil ground her pelvis into her new sailor, desperate to have him feel her need and want her too. “ Rubbing her hand across the straining cock that was clearly thick and longer than her hand Lil exclaimed “I have wanted this for SOO long”. Moving her head to his shoulder Lil felt tears of joy springing forth, all the while very aware of the growing desire pressing back against her. The wet spot, now easily reaching her finger tips created an image in her mind of the leaking pre-cum that she wanted on her tongue.

Breaking the embrace Lil quickly stepped back, lifting her dress, as she did for the boys on the beach, however this time it continued up and over her head to come to rest on the ledge behind her. Exposed, her nipples swollen and her breasts now heaving with desire, lil stepped back towards her sexy stranger in pure white. Locking his eyes with hers she stepped back between his arms, Lil then moved his hands down to place them on her hips. “Do you like what you feel?” Turning away from his lust filled gaze, she teased, pressing his hands against the flesh of her ass, while pressing her pelvis into what she knew was a solid dick swelling with desire to be released. "Yes" James replied, pulling her hard against him and giving himself no small measure of pleasure to feel his hands full of a beautiful woman who was so ready for a passion.. James could only kiss her exposed neck softly, letting his probing tongue and the clenching of the cheeks of her ass communicate his urgent need for her.

Pulling away, Lil pulled his hands off her ass, turned back to face him and pressed his large hands against her firm breasts. "I love my breasts squeezed and nipples pinched baby, so do not be shy" With that said she began to slide down to the ground. Lil kissed every few inches on the starched white shirt, her teeth playfully pulling at the buttons, finally opening his shirt Lil was presented with a manly chest covered in soft fur . “I think I know what me sailor needs” was quickly answered by a very distinct throb of James cock as she lowered her head further and blew a hot kiss through the cotton material of his uniform. Sensing his need, she pulled the sun dress under her knees, exposing her breast to the warm sunlight and the lustful gaze of the sailor afraid to move for fear the spell would be broken. Lil, looked up to see her man roll his eyes back in response to the pleasure of her first touch, With that as her cue, Lil began to tackle the brass belt buckle that kept clamped the belt and pants tight, keeping her from the object of her immediate desire.

Lil pulled the belt apart with ease, dropping the white starched pants into the soft sand and then felt the heavy nut sack through the white shorts that remained the sole barrier between her lips and the promise of her pleasure. Pulling his underwear aside Lil was greeted with the sudden visibility of the thickest cock she had ever touched. Throbbing against the breath escaping from her lips, Lil could sense from the bulging vein that he was seconds from eruption. “So close” whispered James, afraid that his voice would break the moment. Rubbing her hands down across her breasts, Lil looked up to see he eyes wide with desire and his brow crossed with anticipation. Lifting her breasts between her hands Lil wrapped her breasts around the thick swollen cock before her. “It is Ok baby, just relax and enjoy” and with some deep satisfaction Lil reached out and surrounded his cock with her mouth while sliding one hand down to rub her growing need. Letting his dick go with a distinct PLOOP Lil smiled and took the swollen tool into her hands. “I’m not sure exactly WHERE this is going to fit, but baby I’m willing to try it as long as you are gentle” Not waiting for his reply Lil reached up and offered her fingers for him to lick, still covered in the warm honey dripping from her swollen cunny. Licking up the length of his shaft she stroked the base of this solid cock before her, “This will be so special, let me see how much you want me”. Slowly circling the circumcised cock with her tongue Lil was please to receive another full glob of pre-cum, hot & sweet. One hand around the base of the pulsating cock, the other pressed between the lips of her pussy, she began to tap lightly on her clit.

James looked down at the beauty kneeling between his legs. His knees, now slightly bent, could not stop the shiver that went down through his swollen balls and out across his thighs each time Lil sucked him into her hot mouth. Pulling on her head he forced the head of his cock deeper into her hot, pleasing mouth. Was this the real sex he always wondered about, lustful pleasure full of need for each other.

His mind was suddenly adrift… Sarah, His Sarah, had told him this was the day. “I have decided today to let you fuck me” Sarah, his future bride, after months of dating, teasing and hand jobs had announced their imminent coupling, with all the romance of an a trip to the library. With a very serious tone Sarah then scolded him “You can’t cum on me or IN me, understand?” James only nodded. They had been kissing and petting for hours, with Sarah’s needs met with some digital manupliat”ion James was enduring the pain in his swollen balls almost beyond bearable. “Well, come on, you do want to fuck, right? Sarah had pulled her panties down and was pulling on his cock like some cow she was milking. Dam, it is getting soft, “What is your problem? Sarah demanded, still pumping his now flaccid cock, softening from her attitude, telling him his blue balls would continue.

“Hey, where are you baby?” James was shocked back to reality. “If you want to cum, it is ok” Lil reassured him” I like the taste and it is GOOD for my complexion. Not waiting for his reply Lil began to lick him in earnest, her small finger touching the sensitive pucker anus, each time she rubbed his balls in encouragement of his climax. James abandoned all thoughts of Sarah, of mean women who made fun of his THICK cock and concentrated on the feel of her tongue, the pressure on his balls and the beautiful breasts bouncing up and down as she sucked him. As Lil reached up to again offer the taste of her flowing nectar James felt the release building within his lions. Now, oh gawd NOW, please baby NOW, Oh Fuck, geEEEZZZesus” James felt his knees buckle as Lil put even more pressure on his cock, sucking on the sensitive head, her tongue flicking his pee hole and sucking him so strong it was pulling his seed from deep inside of his balls.

James pressed his hands on Lillian’s head, keeping his cock firmly rooted in her throat, savoring the hot wet lips bathing the taut skin of his cock with pleasure. Reaching down between them he sought her left nipple, knowing that contact would send him over the edge. James, holding the firm nipple between his forefinger and thumb bucked his legs as his sight darkened with the rush of his climax. The first spurt, hot, thick and salty, gushed up the throbbing shaft and down Lil’s throat making her gag slightly. Catching her breath she pulled back for an instant and was greeted by the second glob of hot cum hitting her check. Taking him back into her mouth the third spurt of cum was as salty as the first but this time it stayed in her mouth for her to savor. Lil continued to lick and stroke the still swollen cock, determined to draw every drop of his juices into her wanting mouth. As James began to sink to his knees Lil was aware of the stream of cum that had dribbled off her chin and now covered her right breast, her nipple stretching to bathed in the still warm cream. Lil looked into his face, now even with hers and giggled with pleasure at the man, completely limp, now resting his head upon her sweat covered shoulder, the heaving breathing expanded his hairy chest softly caressing her cum covered breast.

As Lil felt her own need reach a constant pitch, teasing but no hurtful. Enjoying the man now tight in her arms, she could feel his pulse and the racing of his heart pressed close against her own. Soon she became aware of the soft kisses that were being planted up her bare shoulder. “Mmmmm, you can do that all day” Lil spoke softly as she returned the kiss upon the ear so close to her lips. Not stopping in his ministrations of her neck James licked under her ear and breathe warm air across a fresh wet kiss “I can feel your nipples pressing into my chest, it is so erotic. Will they stay hard for long? I want to taste them.” Rubbing her breasts back and forth in the sweat matted hairs of his chest Lil loved the feel upon her nipples and knew her pussy was scant inches from the now thick, but bowed dick between. Pulling back, so her breasts just barely broke contact, she reached down between them and wrapped her hand around the PRIZE,. With a twinkle in her eye she pouted her lips, “Maybe I should be asking you the questions about staying HARD”. There was no humor in the deep brown eyes that met her smile. What she saw was a mixture of adoration, still smoldering lust and something else, maybe …. Determination.

Tenderly, like he was afraid she would disappear from within his grasp, James reached down across her breasts and traced her cleavage with his finger tips. Palms smoothly over her breast, hands cupping each beast as they encircled her swollen globes and then finger tips tracing up and around the areolas till both nipples again swollen like two exploding and fertile flowers, were trapped firmly in his grasp. Then, in the most tender voice Lil had ever heard spoke softly as he bent towards her “I’m NOT concerned with how Hard I am, I’m concerned with how HARD it will be to give you the pleasure you deserve” and with that Lil felt her left nipple drawn into his mouth and bathed in the hot wet fire of his exploring tongue and urgent lips. Kissing across her cleavage Lil knew James was not licking her sweat, mixed with his own cum and that excited her to the point that she could feel the tell tale contractions with her. As Lil leaned her head back, giving him free access to her body she was at once startled and then immediately aroused even further as she felt his thick fingers slide up the insides of her theigh and press into her dripping cunny. Lil instinctively sat firmly down on her legs, driving the fingers up inside of her and trapping the hand between her legs, her clit now in full contact with his palm. Leaning forward, her head now in his shoulder Lil shuddered as she felt her clit stimulated, from within. “Oh God, OHHH God, Oh GAWD EeeooooW” Lil shook her head, moaned as she began to rock on the hand that was stroking her G-spot as if had received a map to her most erotic points of pleasure. Bouncing up and down on the fingers impaled in her Lil pulled his head up from her breasts, “I CANT STOP, oh FUCK MEE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND I CANNNNNTTT Stop” with that she kissed him full, pressing her tongue deep into his mouth knowing his tongue was receiving a bath of his own salty spunk as she pressed her own hands down upon his hand. “NOW, NOW!!!!!” she demanded and with a fervor that James thought just might break his hand, Lil took control of his hand and plunged his fingers deeper inside while gyrating her clit upon his open palm. Her breasts covered in sweat, her hair completely covering her face James moved his other hand onto her slim waist to steady her, however that touch just sending her into a higher frenzy. As fast as she had become animated Lil suddenly froze. James could feel his fingers begin to go numb with the constrictions from the walls of her pussy. Holding his hand in a death grip he could fell the tinest of movement as she pressed forward and then recoiled from the contact. No words left her mouth, just a deep guttural “OH, mmmm, OH, errrrrrrrr OH” Then at the top of her voice came “FINALLY!!!!” Collapsing into his arms, her breasts heaving to send oxygen into her heaving lungs, Lil gasped for air totally un aware of where she was, who she was with, not that she cared. Her sight blinded by the volcanic rush of her climax, Lil could only let her limp arms fall to her sides, her breast supported by the man now leaning back to pull her weight upon him as he reclined on the soft warm sand.

As they lay down in the sand, Lil found her breath returning and soon became aware of the gently stroking of her back, her sides and the almost cooing sounds that he was making. She sensed this lover was trying to extend her pleasure and assure her that she was safe to fully enjoy her climax. “That was a first…. Thank you” Lil breathed into his chest, her breast comfortably nestled in the hairy chest he provided, her legs splayed across his hips leaving her swollen lips now in slight, wet, contact with the semi rigid cock that she was sucking just minutes before. “I’m glad” James returned in a deep sexy voice that bore no hint of conquest, just comforting with promise of more to come. Sliding herself down, just a little so she could se his face, Lil was surprised and then immediately delighted to find his swollen member pressing for entry. “I’m not sure it will fit” and then not waiting for any further comment sat UP and DOWN on the fattest cock she had ever imagined. Placing her hands on his chest for support her eyes flashed with both the fullness of the cock buried deep up to her cervix and the wanton NEED for the pleasure she was feeling from every fold of her pussy. “Baby” she cooed “This is a NEW story”. James just smiled and sent a throb through his tick cock, so tightly held and smiled as he saw the reaction in her fluttering eyes as the tremor rwashed across her clit and reached up inside her. "Yes, baby, a New story , of US".
 
Good Morning everyone I hope that everyone has a beautiful day hugs kisses to all the beautiful ladies and handshake to the guys
 
Walking over to reds Desk I place two dark red roses on her desk with just a note with a smile on it have a beautiful day hon.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ RHD }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

then I walk over to Victoria's desk I sit down and write a short note I hope that your doing well and that you have a beautiful day my sweet Lady Victoria may your day be filled with sunshine and a cool autumn breeze and also may it be filled with happiness and joy I place the note under two pure white roses both have been gentle kissed ,

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Victoria }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

then I walk over to MFM'S DESK and place three pieces of juicy fruit gum enjoy MFM lol :nana: handshakes my friend and remember dont put it under your desk
 
biggbear8 said:
Walking over to reds Desk I place two dark red roses on her desk with just a note with a smile on it have a beautiful day hon.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ RHD }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:


Bear ~ thank you for the roses... I'm having computer problems and I am online now at my mom's house. It was nice to see your post and receive the hugs, kisses and flowers. I hope to be back to my own computer tonight... we'll see... :rolleyes:


:kiss: :p :rose: :heart: :D to all of you :D
 
then I walk over to MFM'S DESK and place three pieces of juicy fruit gum enjoy MFM lol :nana: handshakes my friend and remember dont put it under your desk[/QUOTE]


hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...only the Bear...LOL...he is such a gentle spirit... :rolleyes:

*places a jar of wildflower honey on his desk*...and peanut butter smeared on his chair seat...:D
 
MrFantasyMan said:
then I walk over to MFM'S DESK and place three pieces of juicy fruit gum enjoy MFM lol :nana: handshakes my friend and remember dont put it under your desk


hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...only the Bear...LOL...he is such a gentle spirit... :rolleyes:

*places a jar of wildflower honey on his desk*...and peanut butter smeared on his chair seat...:D[/QUOTE]


now Im going to have to lick my seat clear you know MFM you could have picked one of the beautiful ladies I would have rather licked their seat lol I do love the wildflower honey thanks.
:devil: :rolleyes:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Bear ~ thank you for the roses... I'm having computer problems and I am online now at my mom's house. It was nice to see your post and receive the hugs, kisses and flowers. I hope to be back to my own computer tonight... we'll see... :rolleyes:


:kiss: :p :rose: :heart: :D to all of you :D


your welcome hon Kisses
 
*Enters the Corner, sits at his desk and proceeds to pen the words of a vision*



My thoughts dwelling more and more on her inexhaustable sweetness,
Being beautiful with a wonderful blending of fire and softness.

A perfectly poised, managable, type of mystical attraction,
Allowing her every move to be instinct with melody.

Her personalities seeming to be vibrantly glowing,
Being sweet as the fragrant flower juices with which she anoited her body.

She is blessed with a valiant gift for living,
Unconsciously using the modest and sensitive grace of her gestures.

The sun giving her hair little fiery lights of gold,
Highlighting the innocent sweetness like a breeze at the end of a long sultry day.

Her expressive eyes a facinating mixture of blue and green,
With intriguing looks commanding, or commandeering attention.

Soft light reflecting with golden lustre from her tranquil eyes,
Down to her cheeks bringing out the softness and sweetness of carnation petals.

Her sensuous lips curving to a ripe fullness at the middle,
Making her sparkling teeth look like dew drops between her smiling lips.

The timelessness belonging to one possessed of impetuous charm,
Leaving an exquisite creature of delicate flame, and fragile as fine china...


MFM
:rose: :kiss:


the fertility of the mind and the images it can conjur... :rolleyes:... beauty is everywhere...we need only to appreciate it for what it is...
 
MrFantasyMan said:
*Enters the Corner, sits at his desk and proceeds to pen the words of a vision*



My thoughts dwelling more and more on her inexhaustable sweetness,
Being beautiful with a wonderful blending of fire and softness.

A perfectly poised, managable, type of mystical attraction,
Allowing her every move to be instinct with melody.

Her personalities seeming to be vibrantly glowing,
Being sweet as the fragrant flower juices with which she anoited her body.

She is blessed with a valiant gift for living,
Unconsciously using the modest and sensitive grace of her gestures.

The sun giving her hair little fiery lights of gold,
Highlighting the innocent sweetness like a breeze at the end of a long sultry day.

Her expressive eyes a facinating mixture of blue and green,
With intriguing looks commanding, or commandeering attention.

Soft light reflecting with golden lustre from her tranquil eyes,
Down to her cheeks bringing out the softness and sweetness of carnation petals.

Her sensuous lips curving to a ripe fullness at the middle,
Making her sparkling teeth look like dew drops between her smiling lips.

The timelessness belonging to one possessed of impetuous charm,
Leaving an exquisite creature of delicate flame, and fragile as fine china...


MFM
:rose: :kiss:


the fertility of the mind and the images it can conjur... :rolleyes:... beauty is everywhere...we need only to appreciate it for what it is...


Such a vision.... *smiles* all I can say is... Beautiful *hugs*

{{{{{{MFM}}}}}}} :kiss:es
 
spiritshadow67 said:



Such a vision.... *smiles* all I can say is... Beautiful *hugs*

{{{{{{MFM}}}}}}} :kiss:es


Thank you {{{Spiritshadow}}}... :eek:


*leaves a copy of the poem and a Hershey kiss on Lady Victoria's desk*
 
My passion takes me far away
where our souls would be in tune
My desires would undress you
by only the light of the moon.

There underneath the stars,
locked tight in my embrace
I'd wrap myself around you
and let peace rest upon my face.

I'd want to explore your body,
in ways that you'd desire.
Relishing in the glory as
the spark ignites a fire.

If only for this moment
you would surrender to this urge
The flames of passion burning
will let our bodies merge

I'd want to lay beneath you
to feel the heat from your skin
Where I plan to ravish your body
and take you places never been

I'll leave your body breathless,
though words escape you more.
For now you spiral into ecstasy
sending shivers to your core.

The very thought of loving you
and longing for your touch
Inspired what I've written
to show you just how much...


MFM
:kiss: :p :rose:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
*Enters the Corner, sits at his desk and proceeds to pen the words of a vision*



My thoughts dwelling more and more on her inexhaustable sweetness,
Being beautiful with a wonderful blending of fire and softness.

A perfectly poised, managable, type of mystical attraction,
Allowing her every move to be instinct with melody.

Her personalities seeming to be vibrantly glowing,
Being sweet as the fragrant flower juices with which she anoited her body.

She is blessed with a valiant gift for living,
Unconsciously using the modest and sensitive grace of her gestures.

The sun giving her hair little fiery lights of gold,
Highlighting the innocent sweetness like a breeze at the end of a long sultry day.

Her expressive eyes a facinating mixture of blue and green,
With intriguing looks commanding, or commandeering attention.

Soft light reflecting with golden lustre from her tranquil eyes,
Down to her cheeks bringing out the softness and sweetness of carnation petals.

Her sensuous lips curving to a ripe fullness at the middle,
Making her sparkling teeth look like dew drops between her smiling lips.

The timelessness belonging to one possessed of impetuous charm,
Leaving an exquisite creature of delicate flame, and fragile as fine china...


MFM
:rose: :kiss:


the fertility of the mind and the images it can conjur... :rolleyes:... beauty is everywhere...we need only to appreciate it for what it is...

AWWWWWWW Great visions and a wonderful write well done MFM
 
MrFantasyMan said:
My passion takes me far away
where our souls would be in tune
My desires would undress you
by only the light of the moon.

There underneath the stars,
locked tight in my embrace
I'd wrap myself around you
and let peace rest upon my face.

I'd want to explore your body,
in ways that you'd desire.
Relishing in the glory as
the spark ignites a fire.

If only for this moment
you would surrender to this urge
The flames of passion burning
will let our bodies merge

I'd want to lay beneath you
to feel the heat from your skin
Where I plan to ravish your body
and take you places never been

I'll leave your body breathless,
though words escape you more.
For now you spiral into ecstasy
sending shivers to your core.

The very thought of loving you
and longing for your touch
Inspired what I've written
to show you just how much...


MFM
:kiss: :p :rose:

very nice very sensual great poem MFM
 
Sensualistic Travels

Come let's walk together, my sweet darling,
Following the narrow trail,
To where the meadow’s lush and enchanting,
That surrendered it’s beauty to our gaze,
The cloudy skies can sooth our sultry flesh,
Feverish from the passion that emerged,
Eloquently from eastern heavens.
.
We’ll pick some wild-flowers,
Inhaling the aroma of their sensual beauty,
Feeling the silky softness of the petals,
Tracing our fingers over their curves so tender,
Lifting them to our lips,
Letting the smoothness caress away our urges,
To squander the things we fear,
That may disappear away tomorrow.
.
As we stroll through the meadow,
The willow tree’s limbs await us,
Let's rest under it’s umbrella of long dangling limbs,
and snarled in the vines,
Snuggled together in the shadowy overhang,
Roots holding firm,
The tree trunk we rest on,
As we snuggle below her soft whisper
Exposing naked in nature.
.
Becoming one heart, one soul,
We'll unify with the beast of forest,
Howling at the bright full moon,
Until sleep overtakes us,
Cooling inside of our midnight dreams,
Sated by our fiery lust,
Until morning finds us rested, on our journey once again.
 
biggbear8 said:
Walking over to reds Desk I place two dark red roses on her desk with just a note with a smile on it have a beautiful day hon.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ RHD }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

*then I walk over to Victoria's desk, sit down and write a short note* "I hope that you're doing well and that you have a beautiful day my sweet Lady Victoria. May your day be filled with sunshine and a cool autumn breeze and also may it be filled with happiness and joy."

*I place the note under two pure white roses both have been gentle kissed*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Victoria }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:


then I walk over to MFM'S DESK and place three pieces of juicy fruit gum enjoy MFM lol :nana: handshakes my friend and remember dont put it under your desk


*Opening the shoppe door, the sweet scent of roses, the last before Autumn blows through in full force... stopping the blooms on the bushes in my garden, until Spring comes again... wafts over and around me as I approach my desk. In the center of it, I find two white roses atop a note. I slip out my chair... sit down and begin reading.

When I have finished reading, I open a drawer, remove a sheet of Velum and pick up my pen*

"My Dear Sweet Bear,

The past few weeks have passed far too quickly and been far too stressful. I have missed you, and the others, immensely... but my hip and back still do not let me sit for extended hours as I love to do. At times, I can barely sit for ten minutes and at times I can sit for twenty.

Thank you for the most lovely roses, with the kisses tucked inside them. It has begun to turn chilly here, finally, and my First Prize, a lovely light and dark pink mix, has stopped its blooming... as has my Mr. Lincoln, a deep dark red... one that could surely signify love's deep passion if one chose to look upon it in that regard.

As ever,
I remain,
Victoria"
:rose:




*Then, taking another sheet of Velum... I write a note for all who visit the Corner*

To My Friends:
Thank you all, for your unfailing support during this time when I am infirm. I dislike not being able to be here for extended hours as I have in the most recent past.

I miss you all, immensely... but... as I told Bear... at times it is most difficult to even sit for ten or twenty minutes... at times I can only sit for five... no matter how I try and sit comfortably in my chair. I have seen some lovely new works gracing our walls, and I will try and make my comments as I sit here now. I hope you will continue to bare with me while my health keeps me away. It makes me sad that I can't sit for longer periods.

Sending you all my love, thoughts, and wishes... and hoping that cyber-hugs will satisfactorily take the place of the real ones I wish I could give each and every one of you. I apologize if I have missed anyone.

{{{{MFM}}}}
{{{{RHF}}}}
{{{{Bear}}}}
{{{{Spirit}}}}
{{{{Lusty}}}}

As ever,
I remain,
Victoria
:rose:
 
Last edited:
Aria's of Love


Enchanting whispers, drifts upon a gentle breeze,
Painting the valleys and plains, foothills and mountains
In naked alabaster, flawlessly adorned in
Velvety beauty and soft satin flesh.
.
Lips shining in the starry light,
cherry-red, pouty and sultry,
closing gently over his pillar of might,
slowly claiming the sword's delight.
.
Fluid strokes drive the weapon,
through the tender petals and under the engorged dome.
Down the silken tunnel, seeking her womb,
quivering, encased and entombed.
.
Moans erupt, bodies fiercely sway,
voices sighing soaring to the heavens.
Melodies of love for all to hear,
As sensual ecstasy approaches,
.
Lightning flashing, sparkling - thunder rumbles, plummets
through their bodies.
As they listen to their Aria’s of love
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Opening the shoppe door, the sweet scent of roses, the last before Autumn blows through in full force... stopping the blooms on the bushes in my garden, until Spring comes again... wafts over and around me as I approach my desk. In the center of it, I find two white roses atop a note. I slip out my chair... sit down and begin reading.

When I have finished reading, I open a drawer, remove a sheet of Velum and pick up my pen*

"My Dear Sweet Bear,

The past few weeks have passed far too quickly and been far too stressful. I have missed you, and the others, immensely... but my hip and back still do not let me sit for extended hours as I love to do. At times, I can barely sit for ten minutes and at times I can sit for twenty.

Thank you for the most lovely roses, with the kisses tucked inside them. It has begun to turn chilly here, finally, and my First Prize, a lovely light and dark pink mix, has stopped its blooming... as has my Mr. Lincoln, a deep dark red... one that could surely signify love's deep passion if one chose to look upon it in that regard.

As ever,
I remain,
Victoria"
:rose:




*Then, taking another sheet of Velum... I write a note for all who visit the Corner*

To My Friends:
Thank you all, for your unfailing support during this time when I am infirm. I dislike not being able to be here for extended hours as I have in the most recent past.

I miss you all, immensely... but... as I told Bear... at times it is most difficult to even sit for ten or twenty minutes... at times I can only sit for five... no matter how I try and sit comfortably in my chair. I have seen some lovely new works gracing our walls, and I will try and make my comments as I sit here now. I hope you will continue to bare with me while my health keeps me away. It makes me sad that I can't sit for longer periods.

Sending you all my love, thoughts, and wishes... and hoping that cyber-hugs will satisfactorily take the place of the real ones I wish I could give each and every one of you. I apologize if I have missed anyone.

{{{{MFM}}}}
{{{{RHF}}}}
{{{{Bear}}}}
{{{{Spirit}}}}
{{{{Lusty}}}}

As ever,
I remain,
Victoria
:rose:


Get well soon my sweet beautiful Victoria I do miss you lots, you are in my thought and prayers :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Opening the shoppe door, the sweet scent of roses, the last before Autumn blows through in full force... stopping the blooms on the bushes in my garden, until Spring comes again... wafts over and around me as I approach my desk. In the center of it, I find two white roses atop a note. I slip out my chair... sit down and begin reading.

When I have finished reading, I open a drawer, remove a sheet of Velum and pick up my pen*

"My Dear Sweet Bear,

The past few weeks have passed far too quickly and been far too stressful. I have missed you, and the others, immensely... but my hip and back still do not let me sit for extended hours as I love to do. At times, I can barely sit for ten minutes and at times I can sit for twenty.

Thank you for the most lovely roses, with the kisses tucked inside them. It has begun to turn chilly here, finally, and my First Prize, a lovely light and dark pink mix, has stopped its blooming... as has my Mr. Lincoln, a deep dark red... one that could surely signify love's deep passion if one chose to look upon it in that regard.

As ever,
I remain,
Victoria"
:rose:




*Then, taking another sheet of Velum... I write a note for all who visit the Corner*

To My Friends:
Thank you all, for your unfailing support during this time when I am infirm. I dislike not being able to be here for extended hours as I have in the most recent past.

I miss you all, immensely... but... as I told Bear... at times it is most difficult to even sit for ten or twenty minutes... at times I can only sit for five... no matter how I try and sit comfortably in my chair. I have seen some lovely new works gracing our walls, and I will try and make my comments as I sit here now. I hope you will continue to bare with me while my health keeps me away. It makes me sad that I can't sit for longer periods.

Sending you all my love, thoughts, and wishes... and hoping that cyber-hugs will satisfactorily take the place of the real ones I wish I could give each and every one of you. I apologize if I have missed anyone.

{{{{MFM}}}}
{{{{RHF}}}}
{{{{Bear}}}}
{{{{Spirit}}}}
{{{{Lusty}}}}

As ever,
I remain,
Victoria
:rose:

*a note magically appears on Victoria's desk along with a dozen yellow roses*
37500_wallpaper400.jpg

Dear Victoria,

As you know... we all miss you greatly. And I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I send you thousands upon thousand of healing hugs and thoughts for a speedy return. The place is not the same without you.

I have been going thru a rough patch myself and do not know where I might end up. There is a possiblity that I may end up closer to you within the month. I will explain at a better time. I hope to catch up with you soon.

Many Hugs,
Shadow...
 
I was sitting here, alone in the dark
my heart heavy not seeing a spark.
Love had gone and left me this way
no longer able to come out and play.

Pity and sorrow reigned all my life
no longer he cared for the love of his wife.
Sitting alone a moment in time
wanting to end this life that was mine.

Taking a moment and looking inside
seeing the woman he's forced to hide.
Pushing and shoving, breaking away
no longer happy with the tears of the day.

Freeing myself from my sad little world
holding to passion, coming unfurled.
Taking the time and easing the pain
no longer the prisoner of words he had slain.

Grasping the handle of a door locked tight
gauging the moment to take off in flight.
Hoping for dreams of a lover's soft kiss
looking for someone to grant me this wish.

Trying the lock, turning the key
freeing the love that was inside of me.
Taking the hand of a friend passing by
knowing the moment of bliss, so sublime.

Walking away, and not looking back
leaving the sadness and the heart that was black.
Seeing the future stretched out long and white
loving the beauty held in my sight.
 
For my friend who is dealing with sudden health issues:


My friend is young, too young for this
To deal with what You've dealt.
At first it caused her fear
And great unease was felt.

Now the strength of many has filtered in
And helped to calm her fears.
For she worried most about her child
And her heart ached with unshed tears.

You heard her cries, You heard Our prayers
And slowly she felt less tossed.
You gave her good reports and she
Saw that all wasn't lost.

So when the road you're traveling on
Feels as if each step is just a test...
You remember that We're here praying
For you that God will do His best.

Continue to help Us help Her
And show her we can do...
Keep her safe and keep her whole
Our Darlin' MistyBluE!​


:rose: :rose:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
For my friend who is dealing with sudden health issues:


My friend is young, too young for this
To deal with what You've dealt.
At first it caused her fear
And great unease was felt.

Now the strength of many has filtered in
And helped to calm her fears.
For she worried most about her child
And her heart ached with unshed tears.

You heard her cries, You heard Our prayers
And slowly she felt less tossed.
You gave her good reports and she
Saw that all wasn't lost.

So when the road you're traveling on
Feels as if each step is just a test...
You remember that We're here praying
For you that God will do His best.

Continue to help Us help Her
And show her we can do...
Keep her safe and keep her whole
Our Darlin' MistyBluE!​


:rose: :rose:

such a beautiful dedication to a wonderful friend great write Victoria :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
For my friend who is dealing with sudden health issues:


My friend is young, too young for this
To deal with what You've dealt.
At first it caused her fear
And great unease was felt.

Now the strength of many has filtered in
And helped to calm her fears.
For she worried most about her child
And her heart ached with unshed tears.

You heard her cries, You heard Our prayers
And slowly she felt less tossed.
You gave her good reports and she
Saw that all wasn't lost.

So when the road you're traveling on
Feels as if each step is just a test...
You remember that We're here praying
For you that God will do His best.

Continue to help Us help Her
And show her we can do...
Keep her safe and keep her whole
Our Darlin' MistyBluE!​


:rose: :rose:


very touching and heartfelt Victoria... :kiss: :rose: ...Misty will be in my prayers also...as are you... :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top