Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh maybe then you can get those Presidents' Day deals or something. I just got something in the mail about those days.

Oh maybe then you can get those Presidents' Day deals or something. I just got something in the mail about those days.

Perhaps. I do know I'm not "saving" it in my bank. The day it gets here I will take it to my bank, deposit it and drive to the store. I will make my purchase and pay for it. If I wait there is a very good chance I'll find other more important things to use the money for and I know I need a mattress.

Ok I have to go. Gotta run some important errands. Yuck. Hate those kinds. Ill swoop in later.

Back! We were one of the lucky folks at the IRS office. We only had to wait an hour and 20 min. Some folks had been there 3 hours. We would have had to wait longer but about 5 people or so left before their numbers were called, so that made our wait a lot shorter! Yay for impatient people. :D

After the IRS visit we headed back to the school and it looks like we've got all the financial aid information squared away and filed, so even if it takes 2 weeks for financial aid to process, she can still attend classes and all should be well.

Friday, we will make another trip back to deal with her housing application and down payment fee.

Angry birds sucks you in be careful. And Fruit ninja too. I find myself playing his games sometimes as I wait for things.

I've played Angry birds and don't get the thrill of it and Fruit Ninja was alright. I played something called Nonoms (?) and something like Bobble, where you link letters together to form words.

I've played Angry birds and don't get the thrill of it and Fruit Ninja was alright. I played something called Nonoms (?) and something like Bobble, where you link letters together to form words.

Ewww nerd. You play those smarty pants games. ;):D

I was playing chess. But I can't stop and come back. I have to play through. Hubby plays word games with his buddies. He dominates the games. He beat me by 300 points. I won't play anymore with him.

Ewww nerd. You play those smarty pants games. ;):D

I was playing chess. But I can't stop and come back. I have to play through. Hubby plays word games with his buddies. He dominates the games. He beat me by 300 points. I won't play anymore with him.

lol - smarty pants games. :p I guess. ;) On my Kindle I play Every Word - a lot. Find as many words as you can with a mixed up bunch of letters.

lol - smarty pants games. :p I guess. ;) On my Kindle I play Every Word - a lot. Find as many words as you can with a mixed up bunch of letters.

Kiddo is into word search So we have to search for all the words. My noodle is getting slow because sometimes I just can't find the words like I used too.

Kiddo is into word search So we have to search for all the words. My noodle is getting slow because sometimes I just can't find the words like I used too.

I love those as well and am very quick with them. The eldest doesn't like to watch Wheel of Fortune with me because I solve the puzzle too quickly. Words and numbers are my thing, I guess. :D

Check this out. We should put this in highschool..

tumblr_mg6lkmN0Iz1r7qnjjo1_500.jpg

Back! We were one of the lucky folks at the IRS office. We only had to wait an hour and 20 min. Some folks had been there 3 hours. We would have had to wait longer but about 5 people or so left before their numbers were called, so that made our wait a lot shorter! Yay for impatient people. :D

After the IRS visit we headed back to the school and it looks like we've got all the financial aid information squared away and filed, so even if it takes 2 weeks for financial aid to process, she can still attend classes and all should be well.

Friday, we will make another trip back to deal with her housing application and down payment fee.

Awesome Red!!! I told you it was your lucky day, and Friday will be too:D

Ummmm Red, we need to hook up and play games together:nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back