The Beach House

Claire moaned enjoying the feel of his hands on her bare skin, the soft brush of lip, the way her breast felt pressed into his chest, his hard cock snuggled against her belly. Her arms snacked up around his neck sealing them closer together. The kiss were an exploration and the taste sweet with a hint of fire underneath. As one kiss became two and two became three she slipped her tongue out running it over his lips getting a better taste of him while teasing him. Claire let herself get lost in the kisses for a moment.

After a few moments she pulled back slightly her arms still around his neck their bodies still sealed together. “Shower?” She asked her breathing heavy but her voice a whisper of sound. She licked her lips still stasting him their and a shiver of need raced down her spine.
 
Jake’s right hand splayed out on her back, fingertips tracing small circles near the base of her spine. His other hand pressed against the back of her head, holding her to him to meet his kisses. He shivered at the brush of her tongue over his lips.

Pulling back when she did his green eyes met her blue ones. To say he was surprised by this turn of events was a slight understatement. He nodded to her question a slight smile turning up the corners of his mouth. “Only if you wash me, and let me wash you.” He whispered. No matter what her answer would be he knew the shower would not be quite as separate but equal as it was to be originally. When he had first proposed the shower he had thought of them washing and rinsing off independently of one another hands or bodies occasionally touching. However, after that kiss his visions were of those capable looking hands sliding over his body. His hands gliding over those full round breasts, mouth dipping to taste the water that would run down her skin...

Jake stepped from the tub, again offering her a hand to help her out. Water still dripped from him and his cock was again at her eye level, but he didn’t seem to notice as he bent over slightly to steady her as she stepped out of the bath.
 
His suggestion sent tingles racing done her spine and she nodded slightly. “Good idea.” She said softly almost purring as he step away and out of the tub offer her his hand again. She took his hand her eyes remaining on his as she stepped out. Her warm, slick, smooth body brushing against his straining erection as she cleared the tub and stepped toward the shower.

She put a little extra sway in her hip unconciously as she head for the shower. Bending slightly at the waist she turned on the water and adjust the temprature before standing straight and clasping her hand with his as she stepped under the streaming warm water. As she stood under the streaming water draplets of water trailed over her breast, through her cleavage, gliding down her toned, soft belly and lower still. Her back arched slightly pushing her breast forward as a small moan escaped her lips at the soothing way the water streamed over her body.
 
Jake moved behind her to the shower. His eyes watching her move, thinking of what it had felt like to have her pressed so close. He wanted her to touch him so badly. Not just his cock, although that was throbbing but he wanted her hands all over him.

He wanted to touch her too, kiss her; she was making him want her so badly.

His eyes watched the water droplets gliding down the sensual curves of her body. When she arched her back pushing her breasts out almost like she was offering them to him he licked his lips his mouth going dry. He gave her hand a squeeze his eyes riveted to them. He longed to bend his head and capture the drops of water that were falling off her hard nipples. “Has anyone ever.” He cleared his throat as he broke the silence, “Has anyone ever told you you’re incredibly sexy?” he asked softly.
 
Claire smiled at Jake’s comment, “I may have gotten a comment or two in the past reffering to my looks but nothing recently.” She told him softly.

Releasing her hand from his she reached and removed the shower head moving it over him so she could get his hair wet. Her mouth watered as she watched the water cascade and stream downed his toned body. Her pussy grew damp, her pulse raced, and she had to fight the urge to lick at the the streams of water that raced down his body. Putting the shower head back in its place she reached for the shampoo.

“You are incrediably yummy looking.” She told him huskily licking her thick lips.
 
Jake smiled, “Well they should tell you that you are beautiful more often.” He said softly. He shivered at the contrast between the warm water and the cool air as she began to wet him. His ex-had showered with him but it was never what he really wanted it to be. She never really took her time touching and washing him. She would let him wash her though; their relationship was like that at times very unbalanced.

His eyes moved to her as she put shampoo into her hands and he couldn’t help a slight smile. He had a feeling he knew what was coming next and he was excited for it, excited to feel her hands in his hair, running over his body.

His own hands slid to her waist wanting to touch her in some way but not wanting to get in the way of what she was doing.
 
She smiled up at him softly as his hand held her hips and she lifted her arms her hands cupping the shampoo she had poured into them. She ran her hands of his short wet hair her nibble fingers working up a lather as her nails lightly scraped and messaged his sclap. When his hair well washed and overflowing with lather she couldn’t seem to help herself and leaned up the last little bit and kissing him softly on the lips before she turned for the shower head again.

“Close your eyes.” She said softly turning with the shower head in hand so she could rinse his hair and start working on washing his body. She smiled at him sweetly. She was acutally enjoying herself and was eager to continue. She had showered with her EX but they had always washed theirselves and to her way of thinking that was simply sharing the shower not actually showering together. This what she was doing now with Jake was showering together.

She thought it would be interesting to see how things continued not only in the shower but for the rest of the two weeks he, Roger, and Cheri would be here. To tell the truth she couldn’t wait to find out either and started to lift the shower head to rinse his hair so she could have the pleasure to wash his body and hopefully he hers.
 
The water, warm with its heat slid sensually down the curve of her back where it hung in its place. Her hands were in motion, washing and running through his hair, massaging and teasing his senses as she performed the seemingly mundane task of washing his hair.
He obediently closed his eyes for her feeling the suds fall away leaving his hair feeling clean. On the other hand it left his body wanting more. He was not sure where this was going to lead, but he knew he was enjoying where it was heading.

What a turnabout, this trip had started by his best friend’s wife offering him a blow job, and now there was the potential for something like that to happen but this time from a totally unexpected source.
 
She rinsed his hair humming softly as she did so. When all the suds were gone from his hair she again replaced the shower head. Instead of reaching for a wash rag she just grabbed the soap and worked up a lather between her hands. She ran her soapy slippery hands up over his chest and shoulder then down to his abs.

She could feel his muscle react to her touch and it sent a thrill through her body. She loved the feel of his strength under her hands. She made a noise of appreciation deep in her chest as her soapy hands continued to run over his body cleaning him. She looked up at him her eyes glowing with apprecation and want as she washed his body. "Okay?" She asked in a low voice not wanting him to feel uncomfortable or pressured.
 
Jake could feel every touch as her soft hands ran their way over the planes and valleys of his body. He couldn’t get over how incredibly intimate a moment this was at the hands of an almost complete stranger.

How strange it was to feel like you had just met someone, yet have something like what they were doing feel so right. He could feel each and every one of her touches.

The soap had a clean scent, she had been kind and grabbed the bar of soap which seemed to be some general soap like Ivory, he was glad of this suspecting he’d like that better than the body wash that was in a bottle nearby as well.

His stomach muscles jumped under her touches. He caught his breath in in a slight gasp as her touch ventured lower on his abdomen. He had to clear his throat to be able to speak clearly, “Yes… better than ok…your touch feels really nice.” His voice was low, not wanting to break the mood or startle her; he didn’t want to do anything that might conceivably make her stop. He could feel her touches skimming his skin and it felt so good, and yet also teased him with what could come next.
 
She smiled as he spoke about how everything was better than okay and feeling a bit more secure she resoaped her hands and became less tenitive and more bold with her touches. She wished he would touch her too or at least hoped that when she finished washing him he would wash her as well. Bill had never done that he had let her wash him then if he was in the mood would fuck her or leave her to wash herself when she was done with him. She now kneeled before Jake running her hands up his legs getting closer and closer to his straining cock. She looked up at him as water droplets gathered on her lashes like dew on rose petals. Her smile was sweet and sexy yet a bit mischivious.

Slowly she worked her hands up to cup his balls masaging them gently before resoaping her hands yet again and reaching for his straining member. She slowly worked both hands up and down his length giving her wrist a little twist to add to the sensation for him. She bit her lip as she looked up at him watching his face to keep her own moan of pleasure from slipped from her lush lips.

After a few moments of the sweet torture she rose gracefully before him and reached yet again for the shower head to rinse the soap from his body. When she got to his cock she she stroked him one handed with her free hand still adding the twist from before and let the water rain over the head of his cock as her hand did the rest of the rinsing. She smiled at him hoping she was not being too bold while at the same time craving his attentions to know that she wasn’t cornering him the way Cheri had done.
 
His words seemed to spur her on. Emboldened her touches became less tentative and more assured. Her touch had been erotic before but seemed even more so as she grew more comfortable.

When she dropped to her knees his eyes widened. Just the sight of her like that, on her knees before him made a hundred images dance through his mind and were pictured on his face in his smile and his slight blush. Her hands slid up the strong columns of his thighs inching higher, sensually slipping towards where he wanted her touch most.

Her hands cradled his balls washing them as she lifted and rolled them in her palm. He let out the next of many gasps. The first low moan came when her soapy hands slid over his turgid member. “Oh…fuck.” Was all he could say. She was good, he’d been with enough women and had enough good sex to be able to tell just from the way she touched him that she was talented.

His moan reflected disappointment as she stood to gather the shower head to rinse him. However, turned back to one of surprised pleasure as her hand slid back around him, the water streams teasing the very sensitive head. He knew he should turn around so she could wash his back but he didn’t want her to stop. He was biting his lip. He wanted her to continue. He wanted to cum now. “That…. Feels so amazing, I don’t want you to stop.” He finally said. His face showed the embarrassment and excitement, he was dangerously close to Cumming long before he was ready to or wanted to.

His hands had slid to her shoulders when she’d gone to her knees and were now pressed to the walls, almost as if to hold himself up and to keep out of her way. He longed to touch her, to explore her curves. H resolved that she would enjoy his payback, maybe just maybe… her brother and Cheri would hear her screams of pleasure.
 
“That…. Feels so amazing, I don’t want you to stop.” He told her and a thrill raced down her spine and straight to her damn achy pussy. She pressed closer to him going on her toes and kissing him teasingly as she continued to stroke him a bit faster and the water stayed on the head of his cock. She pressed her heavy needy breast against his chest before slowly sliding down his body as she continued to stroke him.

She wanted him to cum for her to know she had that ability still over a man no matter what else and with everything he had experianced of late she wanted to just make him feel better as well. Now on her knees infront of him again she moves the shower head aside for a moment knowing he is close already from everything and leans in slowly taking him into the heat of her mouth tightening her lips around him. She humms at his flavor as she takes him deeper in her mouth. She can feel herself getting more aroused and her moisture coating her sex as she imagines taking his hard cock between her thighs rather than her lips. She flicks her tongue lightly over the head before sucking hungrily in a way that let him know she wanted to taste his cum.
 
He could see his hunger mirrored in her eyes. Her breasts, slick with the water pressed to his chest as she went on her toes to kiss his lips lightly. And then she began to slide fluidly down his body, ending only when she was on her knees again in front of him.

He knew what was coming, or at least he thought he did. However, even knowing such did not prepare him for the suddenness of the slick heat that was her mouth. She gave him almost no warning but slid him in deep. As she pulled back, he could feel her tongue flicker over the head making his breath cath. He could feel her Suk as she went back down again. His low groan was throaty and filled with desire. “Oh fuck.” He said, and it was the second time in as many minutes that those words slipped past his lips.
 
She continued to suck on him moaning her appreciation of his flavor causeing a vibration to humm over his hard cock. Her left hand continued to stroke his length following her mouth as it slid up and down his engorged flesh. Her tongue pressing against the underside in pulsing intervals making the fit tighter then looser then tighter again. She let go of the shower head she had been holding with her right hand causing it to shoot up and rain over her heated flesh as she sucked on him.

Claire knew that from his angle it probably looked as if she was sucking him off in the rain but she didn’t care as she let her now free right hand travel slowly up his leg her nails scrapping lightly in a teasing manner as she worked her way slowly up his calf to his thigh until she was caressing his hip. Higher still she moved her right hand so the could stroke his chest and abs as she continued to suck and stroke him. She could feel her own wetness pooling between her legs as she worked on pleasuring him with her mouth and hands.
 
Last edited:
Jake was pretty sure if there was a heaven this was what it should feel like. He could feel her mouth and tongue working over him, her left hand working the portion of his shaft that wasn’t in her mouth. The water and her saliva made for a lovely slippery friction that was driving him wild.

It had only been a moment or two since those lush lips had slid over the head of his prick but he already could feel the waves of pleasure sending tingles through him. He wasn’t close to cumming yet though, closer than he would like but he still had a portion of the mountain left to climb.

He watched the sight of the shower shooting up to rain down on her as she let it fall. The drops fell on her, sliding down in little rivers. His eyes followed them as they slid down her back and down over her breasts.

One of his hands came down to grip her hand, in a silent encourager, thanking and urging her on even as he held on for dear life. He released it after a long squeeze to free it to continue its exploration of his body. His other hand curled around the top bar of the shower door helping to support his weight as his body began to tremble a little with his pleasure. He didn’t say anything; the only sounds were his rapid breathing mingling with her moans and the sounds of her sucking him, all wrapped up with and mixed with the beating drops of the shower head.
 
She wanted him to cum in her mouth to have the taste of his pleasure along with his flesh tantalizing her tongue. She stopped stroking him with her left hand and let it drift down to caress his balls while her right hand traveled over his chest and stomach occastionaly letting her nails drag lightly to add to the sensations. As her hand worked over his body her mouth stayed on his cocked bobbing and sucking and massaging him for his pleasure.

Claire looked up at him from under her lashes making eye contact with him. She pulled her head back til only the head of his cock remaind in her mouth. She waited a few beats as her right hand rubbed his chest and abs her left hand teasing his balls. With thought or a hint of what she was about to do she let her mouth fall quickly down over his cock. Her nose pressed to his pelvic bone as she felt the head of his cock slip down her throat. She moaned loudly knowing the vibrations would be more intense now and the began swallowing around him cause her throat to convulse around him. She held him there as long as she could before pulling back and sucking in a few breaths then repeating the process again and again.
 
She was good… that was the thought that remained uppermost in his mind, well just behind oh fuck. She had the talent to know that the cock had a short attention span and sometimes it desensitized to the same activity the entire time. Well except for when he was about to cum and then it needed the same stimulation that was bringing him to that point to push him over the edge.

Before he knew it she had changed what she was doing as her hand slid lower to cup his balls. He moaned as she cupped and rolled them. He was sensitive there, and just behind them. Just when he thought this was all the difference she was going to try she plunged her mouth down on him taking him all the way into her throat. “Oh, fuck.” The inner dialogue slipped out at her action. “You’re joking…right? You can really do that?” he found himself asking the obvious as he felt her stay down on him swallowing around the head of his cock.

He was just a little disappointed when she pulled back sad that feeling had ended, and then she did it again and his toes curled with the pleasure.

She had him on his mental toes… He really had no idea what she would do next, all he knew was he wasn’t going to last much longer.
 
Claire was enjoying his reactions to her minstrations to his cock. She kept up with the deep throating strokes with her mouth. With her left hand massages his balls she let her fingers cup them from behind before rubbing the area just behind them. Her palm pressing againgt his balls then releasing as she did so giving them a light squeeze and release sensation. Her right arm was extended all the way up to his dragged down slowly her nails lightly scraping his flesh as pulled her arm down. Over his chest and abs across his hip until she was gripping his ass forcing deeper and harder into her throat with each thrust.

His pleasure cause her pussy to quiver with want and need. If her hands hadn't been so busy with pleasing him she would have one of them between her legs giving herself pleasure as well but for some reason she wanted him and his pleasure to be her sole focus until she had the taste of his orgasm on her tongue.
 
She could play him like a cellist leading an orchestra… or such was his next thought. How could someone he just met read his body so well? He’d had awesome head before, but not usually the first time, it often took time for the woman to learn his body and what he needed and wanted. Claire on the other hand, seemed to either know what he wanted or needed, or else was very good at reading his reactions.

He felt her hand cup his balls, her delicate fingertips stroking back from his balls drawing low whimpers from him. He could feel her hand slide down his body tracing and slipping along his hip until it settled on his ass pressing him even deeper into her throat urging him on.

He could feel that hand, teasing the skin of his ass just adding to his excitement. He didn’t want this to end, but he knew he was getting close despite himself.

His free hand not gripping the door bar lowered to come to rest on the back of her head. He didn’t force her on him, didn’t control her, but found his fingers in her hair urging her on. “Please don’t stop… I’m getting so close.” He whispered, and then repeated slightly louder, his words somewhere between a plea and a demand.
 
She turned her head slightly not breaking her rhythm so she could lean into his gentle encouraging touch. His plea and demand that she not stop warmed her body but he woulkd be crazy if she thought she would deny herself the treat she was working so very hard on. She kept deep throating him forcing him deep with the hand on his hip. The left hand on and behind his balls still playing lightly. She could feel him pulse in her throat each time she took him down and swallowed. She picked up her pace going face earging on and over the cliff wanting his pleasure.

Though she was wet and her pussy achy with need at that moment she could care less she wanted only for his pleasure. She wanted to give him that pleasure to feel like a confident powerful woman by bringing this amazing kind generous man to mind numbing orgasm. She worked his cock with her mouth hard and faster as she watched him from under her lashes.
 
Her eyes never left his, their soft blue almost shining in the water. They were filled with her hunger and desire. He knew he wouldn’t last long now, he was getting close.

He felt her lean into his hand and his fingers tightened reflexively in her hair as his body bean to shutter with the first stirrings of his orgasm. His other hand moved to the hand on his hip, guiding it to the base of his shaft, this wouldn’t allow her to go as deep but for his orgasm he needed the extra stimulation of her milking the base of his cock. He didn’t ask but rather showed her what he needed.

His hand returned to gripping the bar above the door as he let out a low growl. “Fuck I’m gonna cum.” He said his hips bucking ever so slightly. He didn’t want to take control from her he liked her doing the work at least for this time, but these were the uncontrollable jerks that proceeded a release. He let out a long “ahhhhh,” as his cock pulsed in her mouth and the first spurts of cum rocketed out to splash against the back of her throat, coating her tongue, filling her mouth. Each stroke of her hand urged on another spurt of his sed. His body shuttered with each wave, his head thrown back breaking eye contact as his eyes closed in those final seconds.
 
She moaned tasting his seed on her tongue as her hand and mouth worked on milking every last drop from his hard pulsating member. When she sucked down and swallowed the last drop of his cum she licked at his deflating cock making sure she didn't miss a drop of her treaqt before rising racefully to her feet.

She grabbed the shower head and replaced it before placing soft kisses on his chest and neck. She turned to shut the water off realizing he had begun to get cold. "We used all the hot water." She whispered against his skin and moved to step out of the shower and reached for a towel to begin drying him off.
 
Jake shivered and shuttered with his release He wobbled on his feet his hands steadying himself against the shower walls. His arms slid around her holding her to him for as long as she would let him. This turned out to not be very long as she turned off the water whispering about using all the hot water. Before she could pull away he stopped her. He let his hand cup her cheek tilting her face up to his and he let his lips caress her, pressing closer with each second. He thanked her the only way he knew how.

He didn’t want to let her go and was very disappointed he was not going to get to explore her in the shower as well. “I wanted to explore you to.” He said softly as her gentle hands began to run the towel over his body. “You’re a fucking tease… making me cum so hard and not letting me return the favor.” He said pressing her back against the counter as she reached around him to dry his back. His lips found hers again as his hands slid up her back. He whispered against her lips, “I really enjoyed that… thank you.” He said softly kissing her again. Thank you seemed so inadequate of a word to express what he was feeling, how grateful, how much he had enjoyed what she’d done. He had started out this evening wanting to comfort her and she was the one who had pleased him. He swore he would get his revenge though, she would let him have his way with her, he would see to it.
 
Claire moaned into his kiss enjoying the feel of his lips against hers and his tongue playing with hers. When he would let her she worked on drying him. He pinned her against the counter saying how he had wanted to return the favor. “You still can we have all night, besides I thought we were having a sleep over in my room.” She whispered against his lips.

She moved the towel so that she could work on drying his back and tred to distract herself from the feel of his naked chest against her bare breast. She was still wet and aroused from what she had done for him in the shower even now or maybe more so now she could feel her juices sliding down her inner thigh. When her kissed her again she gripped the towel into two fist and clung achingly to his back as he devoured her mouth in sweet tender hunger. She knew the kiss was a bit of a thank you for what she had done for him in the shower but she saw no need to be thanked when she had enjoyed it so as well.

Claire shivered again her body going limp as she clung to him and the kiss wanting more, much more of him. She pulled her lips slightly from his. “Are you staying tonight?” She asked on a husky whisper that was laced with arousal but also with a fear of rejection now that she had already brought him to orgasm.
 
Back
Top