Stranger fingering you in public

Quite a few years ago...last car of a N. bound train out of Penn. Sta after Conn. won a Big East tournament. Packed AND EVERYONE WAS PARTYING. Window seat next to me a girl sitting on a lap squirming and making out.
a young coed stood in the aisle next to me, moving around and rubbing on my hand that rested on the seat arm. I lifted a finger and stroked the inside of her thigh, up and under the mini-skirt. Slowly up into dangerous territory, and contacted her panties. Wetness encouraged me and I slipped up under them, gently stroking and eventually penetrating.
Without turning, she sat gently and reached behind her to squeeze my cock, and stroke it as she slid down my zipper. reaching inside she wrapped her hand around me and jacked for a bit. Suddenly, as if making a decision, she removed her hand and reached into her shoulder bag, removing a condom and dropping it in my lap. I quickly tore it open and extracted my cock to roll it on. She looked over her shoulder, smiled, and rotated back to me as she reached down and guided me into her pussy as I held the panties aside. Sitting there, we seemed to have an unspoken agreement to keep it slow and make it last.

I used to do some very exciting roleplay with a cutie. The scenario was a crowded train and she was in front of me. i had seen her on this commuter many times, this time was different. Much different. I explored her silky inner thighs. I slipped my fingers into the crotch of her tight thong. And proceeded to fingerfuck her till she was comepletely soaked and begging for me to get of with her at the next stop. It was very erotic times.

...my legs spread wide open so the truck drivers could see him working into my little pussy.
Now that you mention it... I realize... it's my fantasy! ... Or, one of 'em for sure.

I used to do some very exciting roleplay with a cutie. The scenario was a crowded train and she was in front of me. i had seen her on this commuter many times, this time was different. Much different. I explored her silky inner thighs. I slipped my fingers into the crotch of her tight thong. And proceeded to fingerfuck her till she was comepletely soaked and begging for me to get of with her at the next stop. It was very erotic times.

I've got a train to catch!:devil:

I have this exact fantasy. I would love to be on some form of public transport and have someone I'll never see again explore my most intimate places! Like you've all said it'd probably freak me out if it actually happened....

..... But god, reading this thread got me dripping wet!!!!!

I'm really enjoying this idea! I think I have read through this thread a half dozen times. I really wish I took a train to work. Now to figure out how to get a stranger to try it at a bar or a grocery store or library...

What a great thread. I would totally love someone doing this to me...an attractive man that I see somewhere and beckon with my eyes...but I can't see it ever happening. Firstly, I don't go to crowded bars or concerts and I never ride buses or trains at all, nevermind crowded ones. :( Secondly, I'm attracted to younger men and they seem intimidated by me.

I'm really enjoying this idea! I think I have read through this thread a half dozen times. I really wish I took a train to work. Now to figure out how to get a stranger to try it at a bar or a grocery store or library...

Ever have to travel, Ashleigh? I love this idea and often find myself in hotel bars (or other bars) around the country!

one of my favorites

this is actually one of my favorite fantasies. when i masturbate, i often dream up fantasies that involve a much older man taking advantage of me in a public place...making me cum...and then fucking my brains out in his car, a hotel, or back at his house. the other day i was between meetings and catching a light snooze in a library. i found my thoughts drifting to my professor and how badly i wanted to give myself to him...feel his old cock deep inside of me...i was startled by a noise and saw an older man enter the library and sit directly across from me. it took all i had not to sit there and rub my pussy in front of him...

this is actually one of my favorite fantasies. when i masturbate, i often dream up fantasies that involve a much older man taking advantage of me in a public place...making me cum...and then fucking my brains out in his car, a hotel, or back at his house. the other day i was between meetings and catching a light snooze in a library. i found my thoughts drifting to my professor and how badly i wanted to give myself to him...feel his old cock deep inside of me...i was startled by a noise and saw an older man enter the library and sit directly across from me. it took all i had not to sit there and rub my pussy in front of him...

How much older? ;)

Yes this is a very sexy fantasy and one I have had a few times, but I think if it happened in real life I would freak out, even though I really enjoy sex in public, but I guess it is just with someone I know and trust. :)

I've had 2 different girls want me to finger them in nightclubs. In both situations I met them on the dance floor.

have often wondered about that happening. An anonymous fingering and orgasm and no words exchanged.

have often wondered about that happening. An anonymous fingering and orgasm and no words exchanged.

.......sounds. exquisite to me with the only male equivalent being jacked off anonymously in private/public.....:rolleyes:

This idea just begs the question why do some fantasies arouse us so yet in real life the mere thought that it could happen and be out of our control to prevent it makes some of us almost panic. I often think about being on a crowded bus or subway and have a strangers hand roaming to areas that are forbidden and me allowing it. Possible refusing to acknowledge it in the hopes that the stranger gets more bold. I could get lost in this fantasy. Now cut to real life and suddenly a hand touches my leg or breast or butt and I would be panic stricken possibly if I thought it was not accidental. At least I think that is how I would feel.

This idea just begs the question why do some fantasies arouse us so yet in real life the mere thought that it could happen and be out of our control to prevent it makes some of us almost panic. I often think about being on a crowded bus or subway and have a strangers hand roaming to areas that are forbidden and me allowing it. Possible refusing to acknowledge it in the hopes that the stranger gets more bold. I could get lost in this fantasy. Now cut to real life and suddenly a hand touches my leg or breast or butt and I would be panic stricken possibly if I thought it was not accidental. At least I think that is how I would feel.

Well, you should live and find it out ... not :D

I think that's why fantasies are so much fun - you can do anything you want without any consequence. It's a gamble to try them in real life; might be really fun, but might be absolutely terrible.

Because the idea of having a full on panic attack in public, struggling for breath and making a scene that attracts attention is NOT my idea of fun.

Indeed :)

Yet, what if the stranger finds you wet and writhing ... jus' sayin' :cool:

Back