Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you should be doing is not asking me pointless, inane questions. What you should be doing is asking h_k for proof his story is not a lie. When he fails to provide it (as you & he always do for your claims, which you then leave here in spite of them being lies, & instead deleting my honest truths), you should delete his post.

And this is called being a coward, though around here it's called the TJChurch approach. You couldn't come up with an answer, so you talked about how everyone else is lying and avoided the question completely. Should you have acted like a man and confronted the question, you'd know why it is far from inane. In fact, had you the basic mental capabilities of a school child, you'd already know the question is anything but pointless.

As for proof of his story, you already supplied it by calling it a lie. As I said last post: If the story is a lie, the only people who should know this are hell_kaiserV2 and ripples. Therefore, you must be one of these two. hell_kaiserV2 is working against you, eliminating this account as a candidate. Therefore, you must be ripples. Provide an explanation that accounts for you having knowledge that you shouldn't be anywhere near, or finally be an adult and admit you're ripples.

The comment on proving our claims is a riot considering hell_kaiserV2 has proven its claims on three separate occasions (and probably more), and you do the work of proving mine with these simplistic and self-serving responses to my edging. You're such a fool you can't even figure out that I'm baiting you, tricking you into providing a specific response that validates my assertions; for one example, I claim that you insist everyone who criticizes you is jealous of your ability, so I make negative comments about your writing, and your response will feature you calling me jealous without fail.

As for your honesty, I'd like to know where I can find it. Would it be in your use of alternate usernames to skate under editors' radars briefly? Your hacking of the blocked lists to submit threads for stories despite the editors' requesting you to draw back your bow? Your self-ratings and exploitation of the auto-approve and auto-promote features? Your fair weather positions on anything related to the site? Please, enlighten me to the location of your honesty.

The only user who gets posts deleted for lying is you, and that's predominantly because you insist lies are spam. Everyone else disagrees, even Laurel and Manu, but if that's how you want me to run the forum, that's how I'll run it. So far, the only person who has openly lied is you. Everyone else had the intelligence to either not make their lies obvious or not lie in the first place. What's your excuse? In this topic alone, you've gone from:

1.) peterbarry3 is not tnadnuder.
2.) peterbarry3 is tnadnuder.
3.) peterbarry3 is not tnadnuder.
4.) peterbarry3 is tnadnuder.

A. You wrote the thread and it's not a bashing thread.
B. You wrote the thread, it's not a bashing thread, and I deleted it.
C. The thread never existed on CHYOO, hell_kaiserV2 wrote it, and it's a bashing thread.
D. The thread never existed on CHYOO, it's not your work, there's no proof of such a thread existing at all, and it's not a bashing thread.

I. You're not welcome on the site.
II. You're welcome on the site, only disliked.
III. You're not welcome on the site.

Obviously you're lying at some point, or these contradictions wouldn't exist. I used to delete your posts for the purpose of respecting your wish of no lies on the forums and because doing my job is more important than making fun of you and allowing people to see you for the pathetic person who would drink the Kool-Aid. However, you now insist I should be making fun of you instead of doing my job. Make up your mind and get back to me. Either I delete your lies because lies are spam, or I leave them where the world can see them and ridicule you for making them. If you take another cowardly approach and attempt to dodge this question (for example, your most obvious point of saying "I tell no lies" instead of saying what to do with your lies), I'll ask the people of the forum to decide for you.

Last edited:
So be it. I will delete all lies once they are proven to be lies, not counting ones that are necessary for context. And know this, peterbarry3: the truth involves consistency, something your posts lack, and spouting your lies constantly will not make them truths, even without us there to prove you wrong. Finally, bear in mind that you saying the opposite of us does not mean you've proven your point, it serves only to make you look arrogant and foolish.

You claim things like that (not true, FYI), & yet you have admittedly hacked & taken over many of my old names, even making posts using names that once belonged to me. I'd say trying to be someone you simultaneously claim is pathetic is even more pathetic.

Even though I have the email in my inbox. Want a screenshot? The only rule is you're not allowed to say it doesn't work.

I've never admitted to hacking anything. You're only saying I'm a hacker since you don't like the moderators banishing you for your bitching and hacking.

I don't have control of the TJChurch account, but whoever does clearly isn't trying to be you. The writing makes sense, there are no ampersands, and there's no bashing. Just using the name isn't someone trying to be you, otherwise your hksmyhero account would be you trying to be me.

I will delete all lies once they are proven to be lies, not counting ones that are necessary for context.

Reconsider! It's more fun to watch Tim punch himself out.

And Tim, when have any of us changed any of our arguments? The only one around here who changes their mind constantly is you.

Looks like I beat hell_kaiserV2 to it this time. With ripples banished, his new account is corybranan.

Last edited:
Let's discuss a deal where I can have an account on the site without anyone outing or banishing it.

Let's discuss a deal where I can have an account on the site without anyone outing or banishing it.

Naming your accounts is always going to happen. Certain editors have made stipulations concerning you, the person, that carry over to any username you're creating. Furthermore, any deal would instantly carry the condition that you be placed on probation, requiring the moderators to monitor you. Therefore, you must be identified to ensure these rulings are upheld and the deal is met. If this is already too much for you, stop reading; there's nothing to discuss unless we can watch you like any other user.

Banishing, we might have something to work with here. "Might" since it's not solely my opinion that matters in this decision. I'll take this opportunity to ask everyone who wishes to weigh in to contact me via PM. We'll come to a decision as a group, concerning our propositions and how we wish to gauge this. I feel it would be best for us to not speak our ideas aloud until we're ready to present them, assuming we agree to present a deal.

However, I will say this much. I'm genuinely impressed that you're willing to discuss a deal, which is why I'm willing to initiate this meeting.

Naming your accounts is always going to happen. Certain editors have made stipulations concerning you, the person, that carry over to any username you're creating. Furthermore, any deal would instantly carry the condition that you be placed on probation, requiring the moderators to monitor you. Therefore, you must be identified to ensure these rulings are upheld and the deal is met. If this is already too much for you, stop reading; there's nothing to discuss unless we can watch you like any other user.

Banishing, we might have something to work with here. "Might" since it's not solely my opinion that matters in this decision. I'll take this opportunity to ask everyone who wishes to weigh in to contact me via PM. We'll come to a decision as a group, concerning our propositions and how we wish to gauge this. I feel it would be best for us to not speak our ideas aloud until we're ready to present them, assuming we agree to present a deal.

However, I will say this much. I'm genuinely impressed that you're willing to discuss a deal, which is why I'm willing to initiate this meeting.

Don't get it twisted; I've always been willing to discuss a deal. It was always you people that had problems with me for whatever reason(s). Outside of this forum & that site, I have no problems with any of you.

However, if this is going to happen, you don't get to set the rules solo. It's going to be a deal &/or negotiation.

For starters, somebody sees to it this thread is Closed & never added to again... Naming me is not "always going to happen".

Also, I know many editors that are against me "the person". I have largely no problem with that. The problem I have is with the editors that can't decide; They ban one of my names entirely, & then accept threads from the next three. They may never admit it here, but I have (actually & literally) contacted Torg & other editors requesting they remove threads I wrote for their stories, upon finding out I am blocked from adding to them currently.

However, while I have nothing against them, I also have nothing against myself (clearly), which means they can block me as many times as they want, so long as they working alone know it's me. They find out on their own, not via these forums or any other means.

Also, I am to be treated (outside of those few blockings) as any other writer, meaning no publically naming my accounts, & no probation. As you say, "If this is already too much for you, stop reading." It kills me that you then go on to say, "...there's nothing to discuss unless we can watch you like any other user." Yeah, which means not at all; I know from much experience writers can add threads to stories (not instantly approved, but also not instantly blocked) the second their account is created.

The boldface is non-negotiable.

Last edited:
And he lets me down again.

Don't get it twisted; I've always been willing to discuss a deal. It was always you people that had problems with me for whatever reason(s). Outside of this forum & that site, I have no problems with any of you.

I'd believe this if you didn't feel the need to attack people and have consistently demanded things instead of making requests for them. A negotiation involves willingness and giving a little, yet such responses make us dislike you as a person, and the sense of entitlement that comes from insisting we behave in accordance with your wishes give the impression that you're unwilling to compromise.

However, if this is going to happen, you don't get to set the rules solo. It's going to be a deal &/or negotiation.

Never said I would, all I did was volunteer to be our representative and ensure we played this correctly.

Also, I know many editors that are against me "the person". I have largely no problem with that. The problem I have is with the editors that can't decide; They ban one of my names entirely, & then accept threads from the next three. They may never admit it here, but I have (actually & literally) contacted Torg & other editors requesting they remove threads I wrote for their stories, upon finding out I am blocked from adding to them currently.

That so-called indecisiveness comes from your deception. Had there been no lies from you and a blatant disregard for others' wishes, there would be no contradiction; in fact, in their minds, there were no contradictions since they believed they were dealing with a different person.

For starters, somebody sees to it this thread is Closed & never added to again... Naming me is not "always going to happen".

However, while I have nothing against them, I also have nothing against myself (clearly), which means they can block me as many times as they want, so long as they working alone know it's me. They find out on their own, not via these forums or any other means.

Also, I am to be treated (outside of those few blockings) as any other writer, meaning no publically naming my accounts, & no probation. As you say, "If this is already too much for you, stop reading." It kills me that you then go on to say, "...there's nothing to discuss unless we can watch you like any other user." Yeah, which means not at all; I know from much experience writers can add threads to stories (not instantly approved, but also not instantly blocked) the second their account is created.

However, those writers generally weren't established here under another username. The exceptions are writers who lost their old accounts to password difficulties and you, and the former always acknowledge their predicament in some way. Since you're not a new member, you shouldn't be held to the same standards. Other users can be watched easily, and some of us watch our old favorites frequently. Once again, the difference comes down to the fact that you're not a new member of the site. We should be able to treat you like a seasoned member, such as Torg, jakelyon, whizzper, and 24ward. That means we know who you are, moderators can tell when you're here, and we can ensure you're following the conditions of this deal. The last one is especially important, since this is not going to be a one-sided affair. If we're giving you something, we have to know you're giving your part, and that means we put you on probation.

The boldface is non-negotiable.

Then there's nothing to discuss. Besides the fact that we need to know you're actually part of this deal, you must accept the responsibilities that come with being a member for nine years; even if the account is hours old, nothing changes the experiences of the person. The current situation stands.

And if you really believe that's just my opinion, ask anyone else on the forum who would take part in this deal. I'm certain they'll give the same answer.

Everyone, no PMs, just post your feelings on this stipulation in this thread.

Last edited:
Once again, the difference comes down to the fact that you're not a new member of the site. We should be able to treat you like a seasoned member, such as Torg, jakelyon, whizzper, and 24ward.

You say that, but don't really mean it. None of the names you mention are publically named here as one "to beware", or put under/on any probation.

That means we know who you are, moderators can tell when you're here, and we can ensure you're following the conditions of this deal. The last one is especially important

Sorry, but no it isn't. Following the conditions of the deal cannot be a condition of the deal itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've stripped away everything that was unnecessary to this discussion. If you have a problem with it, then I'll just delete the post completely.

You say that, but don't really mean it. None of the names you mention are publically named here as one "to beware", or put under/on any probation.

They can still be watched with all the same ease. They don't write under several usernames, we always know it's the same person behind one username. The only reason you can't be watched is your constant creation of new accounts - thus why a probation is necessary and why the topic will continue.

Sorry, but no it isn't. Following the conditions of the deal cannot be a condition of the deal itself.

And this is precisely why I have the grounds to unilaterally decide there's no deal. The silent condition of every deal is that both parties must follow their parts of the deal. If you're not willing to ensure your own cooperation, then it's the same as not having a deal at all.

Also, his new username is rithimman

Then there's nothing to discuss. Besides the fact that we need to know you're actually part of this deal, you must accept the responsibilities that come with being a member for nine years; even if the account is hours old, nothing changes the experiences of the person. The current situation stands.

And if you really believe that's just my opinion, ask anyone else on the forum who would take part in this deal. I'm certain they'll give the same answer.

Everyone, no PMs, just post your feelings on this stipulation in this thread.

Second. If Tim wants to talk about having fans, he also needs his fans to know where he is. Of course, that's easy with all of his fans being his alternate accounts.

Kaitou, I can't believe you thought talking about this would do anything. Obviously he's going to do nothing. He thinks the deal is for us, not him. He won't compromise. Just keep naming his accounts until we fix the site or it shuts down. The bonus is it'll prove he has no life and he's an idiot since anyone else would go to any of the other interactive story sites by now instead of trying to belong where he's clearly not wanted.

Oh, better yet, a different deal. Torg, what's it going to take for you to delete the threads from Tim? You can even leave the ones that already have a child thread from another user and the TJChurch threads unless someone asks you to for good reason. The rest of them shouldn't exist anyway since he should be banned, and why destroy an innocent person's threads, right?

Torg, what's it going to take for you to delete the threads from Tim? You can even leave the ones that already have a child thread from another user and the TJChurch threads unless someone asks you to for good reason. The rest of them shouldn't exist anyway since he should be banned, and why destroy an innocent person's threads, right?

I'm not willing to delete all his threads because of the number of hours and days that would take, but I have been rejecting all his threads on my stories. I recommend that others do the same.

Because of Mr. Church's very long history of abuses on the CHYOO site, I have simply been banning each of his nicknames as they are revealed. I just wish the Power That Be would simply ban his email so he can't make more aliases.

Because of Mr. Church's very long history of abuses on the CHYOO site, I have simply been banning each of his nicknames as they are revealed.

It seems you missed me revealing rithimman since I put it at the bottom of a conversational post.

I just wish the Power That Be would simply ban his email so he can't make more aliases.

Somehow I don't think CHYOO has that kind of power. It barely has half of the basic website features that are standard these days, like cookies or a script that compares supplied email addresses against registered email addresses. After the usernames from Literotica and CHYOO were disconnected (on that note, you should remove the password secret knowledge from Chyoo FAQ or update it to reveal that it no longer works - there's also a few other things that I feel could be added or changed, but I'll save those for another day and a more on-topic venue), I considered that Manu left CHYOO to die. But then Laurel made me a forum moderator while verbally and explicitly expressing interest in maintaining CHYOO.

Yeah, and I think he's getting worse.

Definitely getting worse. The quality itself is unchanged at best, but the content isn't even original anymore. I don't mean he's using tired cliches we've seen a few hundred times, I mean he's taking threads someone else wrote (often times as a child to the very same thread) and resubmitting them. The only things that distinguish it are the bland changes to the dialogue, the shortened yet tedious descriptions that he calls style, and the endings - either he truncates the threads or he does the exact opposite of the originals (Ex. Instead of having the MC go to sleep and ask what happens when it wakes up, he'll have the MC stay awake and ask what happens before it passes out).

Torg, I know you said that you wouldn't be deleting all of his threads due to the tremendous amount of work, but could you make an exception for the ones under schlebmob? Plagiarism is bound to be a meaningful reason to partially change this ruling.

Last edited:
Peterbarry3 I thought it would have been obvious by now.

No one cares what you have to say.

The new username is chevchelios.

And peterbarry3, if one of those usernames isn't yours - and I seriously doubt that since you went out of your way to describe password problems without any reason and all the basic tells are present in both usernames' threads - a good person would name the account instead of using it as leverage for a deal. Therefore, either you're lying and both accounts are yours, or our claims of you being a narcissistic bully are true and you've been proven to be lying when you claim our statements are falsehoods.

If you want to say there's another option, actually explain it instead of your normal approach of proclaiming that it exists and everyone else is too stupid to see it. Prove the option exists, or be silent on that matter.

Last edited:
I "went out of (my) way to describe password problems" because I thought this area was where people who have problems with the site (of which you are a major one for me since I break the rules) name them to get them fixed... Which shows I don't know what this topic is about. Any intelligent person would have known not to talk about password problems in a place where people name my rule-breaking accounts & discuss why I'm supposed to be banished. Meaning either I made a stupid excuse to hide my two accounts or I can't read that well.

You're saying if the names aren't mine, name the account?! Sounds like you're describing a world that is against itself. Oh, no you're not. You're only asking me to do something if one account is not mine. Too bad I can't read, or I'd have noticed you only said "one account". Even so, if the name isn't mine, what name am I supposed to give?! It's not like I could just tell you which account is mine, or which account isn't mine, or even remember that I said only one wasn't mine. Also, why would I be doing anything to leverage a deal when you've already claimed you would deal, but then said you would only do so if you got to set all the rules. Oh, you didn't. You named one condition that was non-negotiable, just like I did. Well, that only works for me! Only I get to decide what's non-negotiable! Not to mention that for those "rules", you named a bunch of garbage that no idiot would ever call a deal or negotiation. Why should older rulings about me continue?! Who would agree to be watched like any other user on the site?! Who would be forced to follow the conditions of a deal?! Making me follow the rules isn't fair!

Your claims about me are completely true even though I say they're false, whereas my claims of you being foolish & stupid are untrue, & disproven every time you post. But I'll continue saying all this until you get in my corner. Then I'll say you're second in every way to me, even though I'm dead last in everything & everyone knows they're better than me anyway! So stop enforcing the rules so I can kiss your ass! I don't care if vBulletin says I'm not allowed to behave like this until then! I already told you that making me follow the rules isn't fair!

Also, I see you again deleted my post asking you to give reason(s) for continually & repeatedly editing/deleting my posts.... because I live in denial. I know there are countless reasons that you've supplied in the past, & even an idiot would know my posts are off-topic, but unless you post them publicly I'm going to insist they don't exist!

I'm such a coward that I'd never behave like this if I had to meet any of you in the real world. I'd do anything you ask of me if you showed up at my door.

Thanks for holding the post, Kaitou. Now we have evidence of how stupid he is before he can realize what he posted and fix it. I'd do a screenshot, but we all know he's too dumb to follow links.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back