The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great image. Actually one of the hottest I've seen on lit, Very much sums up what ambivalence many of us married bi guys have. It also summarizes how hot it can be. I'm gonna try that soon.
 
the cock club

wow I did'nt know there where that many guys who think the way i do .I am not gay ,I have a girlfriend but love to suck a cock ,be fucked by a huge dick .My GF is very open minded and uses a strap on regularly during our sex play ,in fact she started me on the path to cock sucking as she "made" suck her strapon ,I was hooked .I service a gay man quit often ,GF has told him he can use me anytime he wants ,only stipulation is that she must be there ,she records it so we can enjoy it later The first time I must admit I was quit reluctant but she talked me into it ,well she tols me if I didnt ,no more being ass fucked from her and I must admit it had been on my mind .The guy I do is quit demanding and since I am submissive ,at least when it cums to sex so when he ordered me to my knees ,shoved his cock into my mouth ,then bend me over the table and almost raped me ,the pain was horrendous but he and Gf got off on it .I balked when he pulled out of my ass and ordered me to suck him to completion ,I refused until Gf slapped me and told me to get on with it and so I did and this is the way it happens a couple of times a week and except for the ass to mouth I love it
 
Smart move. A few years ago my wife was away for a few days and one night I had a very fun time. I spent a good amount of time on Lit and other sites getting really worked up. When I couldn't take much more I got into bed and got out all of our toys and laid them next to me. I lubed up our 8 inch dildo and started out by slowly sliding it in my ass. Before I knew it was all the way in and felt so damn good. I was getting close but was trying to edge. I grabbed my wife's strapon and placed it right under my cock. I thought if I cum I'll catch it on the cock and then lick it up (provided the blues don't hit me, hence the edging). I still remember the feeling when the cool strapon touched my cock, i immediately came a few shots. Didn't blow my entire load and didn't know exactly how much had come out (lights were out at this point). I brought the cum covered strapon up to my face. I wasn't sure if I'd lick it. My thinking was to just tease myself and smell it and get turned on by it. I held it a few inches from my mouth and before I could do anything else IT HAPPENED! A large glob of cum made it's way off the strapon and landed on my upper lip. Without a doubt the hottest jerk off moment I've ever had. The electricity that went through my body at that moment I can't explain. My cock starting cumming hard and i immediately lowered the strapon to my mouth and sucked all the cum off it.

What a night.

Damn, Mr. Briggs! After this hot story and your latest links, I'm absolutely STARVING for some cock!
 
This is a great thread! Fits me to a T!! 32 MWM here. Hot guys and hot cocks get me aroused. I have no interest in kissing, cuddling and I would never be emotionally attracted to a guy, so why does enjoying the sight of a hard cock have to be taboo?
 
Ill chime in to give my 2 cents. I enjoy getting bj's and love going down on a woman, so i always wondered what it would be like to give a bj. I think if i could reach my own cock with my mouth i wouldnt be interested to try it on another guy.

As far as labels go, take sex out of the equation and the orientation of a person falls on the gender that person has emotional feelings for. If its same sex, that person is gay. If they dont have a preference and could fall in love with either sex, that person would be bi.

Im not attracted to guys and i dont want to have an emotional bond or fall in love with a guy. I am extremely attracted to women and would be content with life if i never experience giving a guy oral.

After all, if you had a friend of the same sex and they asked for a massage and you gave one, does that make you gay or bi? After all you did make your friend feel good and relieve stress. Just because you please a sexual organ on a person of the same sex it shouldnt change your sexual orientation. Its society and parents that teach us that, and in my opinion thats ignorant

Again, just my 2 cents. No one has to agree with my opinion, id just appreciate it if people didnt bash me for sharing it. :)

*all typos courtesy of my cellphone with auto correct function disabled

I like your answer.
 
Tried it

Labels are often misleading. Just because a bottle of grape juice says Chardonnay, doesn't mean it's drinkable. Straight? Bi? Gay? That is a personal label and you can't give it to me, I bottle my own vintage.

So my label says "Straight". I love sex with women. I have enjoyed sex with men. I love one woman more strongly and deeply than anything in life. And here is where the blur comes in, most people including myself at times.We have difficulty finding a hard and fast line between love and sex, and it is not the same line for everyone.

I sometimes wish that I could be detached and say that sex is sex and love is love. The truth is that for me there is a link between the two. With one exception, the only sex I have had with a man was with a close friend over a period of time. I had always wanted to know what it was like to touch a guy, knowing what it felt like from my end, I wanted to feel it from the other side. So when Bill jumped in the shower with me that afternoon so long ago, I was comfortable to let it go where it went. He sucked my cock and swallowed my load, we kissed. It was different, the kissing did nothing for me. Holding his cock in my hand was very different than holding my own and VERY different in my mouth.

Sadly, I never have had the experience of feeling a cock burst in my mouth. I did get to taste his cum after he blew his load in my wife. I cleaned her up and him and liked it a lot! I often eat my cum from my wife's pussy or tits and love it when she surprises me with a snowball.

Partly it is the taboo nature of it, partly it is my inherent nature to be empathetic. I could give a fuck less about people saying I am confused, gay, bi, or whatever. I like the idea of sucking cock. I have no compelling desire to have or receive anal, but in the right situation with the right guy, I might go for it.

Guys today are more open about this stuff then when I grew up. You still have to be "on the down lo" but putting your hand on someones shoulder no longer gets you labeled as a "QUEER!"

A few years ago I went for an "erotic massage" by a guy. I was nervous and almost chickened out, but I really wanted to know what it felt like and how I felt about touching a guy that I had no relationship with. It was exciting. He rubbed me down and lightly stroked my ass, which I liked. He worked me into a frenzy til I was dying to cum and jerked me to completion. I came. Then, I jacked him off, showered, paid, and left.

While I have no desire to see him again, I really wouldn't mind having a friend to share that pleasure with. I love my wife and would no sooner leave her for a guy than hang myself. But I wouldn't leave her for a girl either. I know what I have done is cheating and yet somehow because there is now way that I would ever love my partners as I love my wife, I doesn't feel like I have betrayed her.

In fact she knows about the first and was completely ok with it. I had a two night stand with a woman I met at a bar and it hurt me so bad that I confessed to my wife. To this day I think it hurt me more than it did her.

Sex is as much visual as it is physical. When I watch porn I like seeing the cocks as much as the pussies and tits. Partly it is because men are external and women are internal, so there is more to see with a man's climax than a woman's (at least to the untrained eye). When a man ejaculates, you know instantly that he has had an orgasm. When a woman orgasms, you may or may not know she has actually had an orgasm. Since I love oral sex most, I can tell by taste, heat, contractions, flushing, swelling, etc. of a woman's genitals and her whole body, if she has cum and how intensely. Well at least when I am paying attention.

When a guy shoots his load, it is a visual clue and stimulation for the observer. But that cum dripping down my cock does not tell you if I enjoyed it, how intense it was, or how long the actual orgasm lasted. To really know that, you have to feel how the rest of my body is responding. Orgasms don't just happen at the tip of a penis. 80% of an orgasm happens in your head. So while I might shoot my load, I may not have had a good orgasm. OK so even a bad one is still pretty good. The great ones are mind altering and memorable. They are the kind of orgasm's people write songs about. ('Boston; More than a feeling' cums to mind). The more foreplay I get the bigger my load and the more intense the orgasm. One time when my wife snowballed me after working me up to want it more than air, I nearly passed out it was so intense.

So in a nut sack, The reason this "straight" guy wants to suck cock is if I like getting sucked, I should probably like sucking just as much. On my deathbed I will probably lament not having done this more than having done it.

Frank

Frank,
Thoughtful response.

I used to think of myself as 100% pure hetero. That changed a few years ago.

After pondering on my attraction to sucking cock LOTS, I think it comes (no pun) down to the fact that I have always associated my orgasm with cum.

I love my cum. I love pre-cum. The texture the smell and the taste. My wife doesn't. I love licking it off my wife (anywhere and everywhere).
Why not get it from the source?

I do not desire a relationship with a man, I simply want him to cum in my mouth. I love it when I get sucked to completion, and would like to experience the joy of feeling it form the other side.

I tried it once, and loved it.

Now nearly every fantasy involves sharing cock with with my wife.

I really don't care what category that makes me, I'm simply enjoying it.

Dave
 
tools

seeing another guys cock is like going to the hardware store and seeing a new tool. You want to try it out.
 
I would like to get an answer to a deeper question. An honest answer and not one that is a knee jerk. Why not be honest? It isn't like we are gonna show up and bitch slap ya. I'd like for the guys to answer this in addition to Stella's question. (please) Do you honestly have 0 desire for intimacy from the man you are giving the blow job too? Not even a little bit? That is the part I simply cannot grasp because when I have had the opportunity to be with a woman, the sex part was not the best part. Sometimes not even close. When there has been sex involved I wanted more than that. I wanted her. Guys is it really that cut and dried? You suck, he cums and you shake hands and walk away?

I do it because for some reasson, I like the taste of cum. I am social with the guy, but it is the cum I am interested in. thay's as deep an answer as i can give. If you have questions, just ask away.
 
A girlfriend, when I was 19 began licking my asshole and I loved it. I then got curious and started experimenting with fingering myself. I had the chance a few years later to actually suck a cock. Ended up fucking him also and absolutely loved his cock in my mouth and ass. I would say once the fantasy begins, you can't stop it. Maybe why a lot of guys want to suck cock is because they have done it once or at least played with another guys cock at one time, or even just jerked off with a buddy.
 
I think it would be hot to have another guy 'help' me suck my BF. We've discussed this recently, and while he said he won't suck a cock :( he said he would let me share his with another guy the next time we have MMF.

I told him he is missing out on one of the best sexual experiences ever, feeling a cock throbbing in your mouth, and feeling it flood your mouth with it's hot, creamy essence...:eek:
 
Flood

Flood is just the right word for that sudden fullness of an entirely different and delightful texture. The banks of the Nile must feel that way every spring.
 
I also would welcome the chance to suck a real cock. My wife has a strap on that she makes me suck and I can only hope she brings home a friend some night :D
 
I was watching a homemade male/male vid the other day...two married guys, buddies with extras. the guys sucking was doing a wonderful job...sucking balls... I thought to myself...stroking my cock or someone stroking and sucking me...how wonderful is feel....how could I not want to try and give that pleasure...
 
I think it would be hot to have another guy 'help' me suck my BF. We've discussed this recently, and while he said he won't suck a cock :( he said he would let me share his with another guy the next time we have MMF.

I told him he is missing out on one of the best sexual experiences ever, feeling a cock throbbing in your mouth, and feeling it flood your mouth with it's hot, creamy essence...:eek:

WOW! Lucky Guy!
 
I was watching a homemade male/male vid the other day...two married guys, buddies with extras. the guys sucking was doing a wonderful job...sucking balls... I thought to myself...stroking my cock or someone stroking and sucking me...how wonderful is feel....how could I not want to try and give that pleasure...

In this season of giving, is there a link to this vid you can share? :D
 
i can relate

I can relate to this thread. I'm not attracted to guys, I have no desire to kiss another guy, but I get so turned on by looking at a big hard cock. I have several fantasies about sucking another mans cock. My favorite fantasies involve a sexy woman who seduces me into sucking another mans cock for her while she watches and tells me what a good little cock sucker I am.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top