Idea: A Life of Erotic Delusion

Shendude

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Posts
1,086
So, there's this guy. Due to a combination of psychological and neurological problems, for some reason he tends to perceive various plants, animals, and inanimate objects as hot girls in sexy costumes, usually acting in a flirtatious manner.

Due to the complex mix of factors that caused this condition, and it's uniqueness, no proper treatment can be found. However, he's had it long enough to get used to it; while he can't not see the hallucinations of hot babes, he's learned to ignore them and go about his life.

It does make it hard to have a sex life though. But he's going to give it a shot.

EDIT: Like all my story ideas, this one is available to anyone who would like to use it.
 
Last edited:
So let me get this straight: When an actual hot chick in a sexy costume starts coming on to him, he just assumes it's really a chair or a hat rack or something, and ignores her? That could lead to some merry-mixups alright.
 
So let me get this straight: When an actual hot chick in a sexy costume starts coming on to him, he just assumes it's really a chair or a hat rack or something, and ignores her? That could lead to some merry-mixups alright.
Exactly.

Though he may also assume she's a cat or dog, or some other animal; those come off as hot girls too.

There may also be some potential in describing him going about his day, and interacting with various objects-that-he-perceives-as-girls, in the sense of sitting on the chair-girl, watching the tv-girl, adjusting the lamp-girl, petting the dog-girl, eating off the table-girl, etc.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top