Pussy issues?

Norajane said:
So did you send him your pussy pictures??? What were the depth ratings? :D
Uh, I'll, uh, get right on that. Maybe. Or not. :D
 
heres my opinion

im 22 never had sex and probably everyone on the board thinks im an asshole by now. but i do have something to say and its how i feel.

a man should love a woman for who she is. not for the size of her tits, legs, ass, mouth or pussy but for her heart.

if a man trys to convice a woman to change a part of her then he truly isnt in love with her.

well unless he asks her to stop smoking/drinking i find both repulsive and a complete turn off.
 
I had a girlfriend who was quite shallow. It made me feel like a BIG man if you get what im saying. The only disadvantage was she would get sore and we would have to take one to two day breaks from sex after we had a little bit rougher sex.

Anyways I just wanted to say this because I think it could be seen as a positive thing too. Unless of course you get really sore and have to take breaks from sex all the time to heal.

Needless to say this girlfriends next boyfriend who she is still with to this day was half my size physically, and i assume down there too, but who knows. I dont think she enjoyed the cervix poundings :(

And on a side note, would be nice if youd be more sensative of other's insecurities...as from reading this thread we all have something right? ;-)
 
lm2000 said:
And on a side note, would be nice if youd be more sensative of other's insecurities...as from reading this thread we all have something right? ;-)
It's okay. Other people missed the point of this thread, too. It's no fun if I have to explain it to you. :)
 
Last edited:
So what issues do you have?


Gift for you...

eurotalkasterixlearnenglish.jpg
 
Last edited:
So this is just to funny, at least to me. Guys are always wanting to know if their cock is big small or average to the point of being comical and now I find out that women are concerned about how deep their pussy is! Honestly people if you get off and if your partner gets off and everybody is breathing heavy and thinking wow that was the best ever what the fuck difference does it make if your cock is 7 inches or 4 inches or 12 inches (alright if your cock is 12 inches it is BIG) and ladies if he can sink it in you up to his balls and you squeeze him till he blows his load and covers you in cum I think it's all working just fine. Don't sweat the small details...relax and fuck each others brains out.

I know I'm just a bit touched but that's how I see it!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Zombie thread. . . but I forgot how damn funny this one was so yay!

Did you ever get over that embarrassing problem E? I seem to remember you posting on the 'My pussy is so deep' thread a few times.
 
So I'm gonna have to resort to surgery or be doomed to a life of ass sex? I mean, I like anal as much as any porn goddess, but then there's the dreaded ass cancer to worry about.

OMG is there not one part of the human body that is not going to get cancer....oh wait I've never heard of Hair cancer that must be it but then we have less and less hair as we get older. It used to be on top of your head and now it is just in your head this is obvious because it now comes out your ears and nose etc. ;)
 
Zombie thread. . . but I forgot how damn funny this one was so yay!

Did you ever get over that embarrassing problem E? I seem to remember you posting on the 'My pussy is so deep' thread a few times.
Fisting. Lots and lots of fisting. Yup. *nods*
 
The whole discussion of acoustics had me in hysterics.

And as usual, I got that twinge in my heart seeing Quoll post. :(
 
how in the hell did i miss this thread?!



i always love it when a n00b resurrects an old thread and completely misreads it. :>

ed
 
Back
Top