Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

My fantasy is to be with my lover (female) and to be dressed up like the sissy I am. She gently introduces me to two friends of hers (male) and coaxes me into sucking their gorgeous cocks... I let myself loose and beg to have both cocks in me at the same time, one thrusting in my bottom as I lick and suck the other in my mouth... sweaty, throbbing, and then filling me with cum would make me explode in my pretty pink satin panties until my cum ran out of them! :)

came home unexpectedly early when I was supposed to be away for the weekend,daughter was having a party and several guys had stripped naked and were running around and in the pool.
did make me think about that I must admit

That must have been hot for you to think about

Admittedly, I have thought of this before, and it has become increasingly more intriguing.

My fantasy is to have five or more men fucking me from all directions at once. I'd just love to lay there and let them put me in every position imaginable and using my body as they wish, I'd just be a collection of holes to them.

My fantasy is to have five or more men fucking me from all directions at once. I'd just love to lay there and let them put me in every position imaginable and using my body as they wish, I'd just be a collection of holes to them.

You wouldn't add anything to it?

Vividly described and very hot!

I've had three in me and one in each hand. Does that count, even if it were for photos?

I provided my first wife with mulitple cocks on multiple occasions................

Back