Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

She let out another moan and a whimper of her own before pushing her panties down her hips. She sniffed a bit and once again started putting together the pieces. Between his nibbling at her ear and her realization, she let out a soft gasp as she finally realized the wolf truly was friend. "Jack?" She whispered

Felt the throbbing length..easily a food long now and more canine like as it pushed into her tight walls starting to thrust in heavy as he began to let out a long pleasured howl..shuddering as he thrusted as he panted he provided some soft gentle licks to the cheek of his bunny, he offering a steady wordless nod to confirm her question..to show she was safe from harm..but not safe from a horny beast..

Felt the throbbing length..easily a food long now and more canine like as it pushed into her tight walls starting to thrust in heavy as he began to let out a long pleasured howl..shuddering as he thrusted as he panted he provided some soft gentle licks to the cheek of his bunny, he offering a steady wordless nod to confirm her question..to show she was safe from harm..but not safe from a horny beast..

She lets out a long moan as she feels the canine length push into her and stretch her walls before they squeezed around him. She smiled softly at the nod and the licks, allowing herself to fully relax under him.

She lets out a long moan as she feels the canine length push into her and stretch her walls before they squeezed around him. She smiled softly at the nod and the licks, allowing herself to fully relax under him.

He growls and pushes into her even deeper then before filling her up, forcing more of himself inside he seeming far more agressive in this form sexually..though there was still a gentlness and loving control with his gentle nips to her neck breath heavy as it caresses her neck

He growls and pushes into her even deeper then before filling her up, forcing more of himself inside he seeming far more agressive in this form sexually..though there was still a gentlness and loving control with his gentle nips to her neck breath heavy as it caresses her neck

Usagi's hips raised up slightly and her head tilted to expose her neck in a slightly submissive manner instinctively, recognizing his dominance. She moaned and whimpered under him as he thrust into her.

Usagi's hips raised up slightly and her head tilted to expose her neck in a slightly submissive manner instinctively, recognizing his dominance. She moaned and whimpered under him as he thrust into her.

Nipped into her neck as he shifted his powerful form kept over her as he conuined to thrust firmly into her, the angle pushing deep in enough to fill each inch strech her tight walls..

Nipped into her neck as he shifted his powerful form kept over her as he conuined to thrust firmly into her, the angle pushing deep in enough to fill each inch strech her tight walls..

Her eyes closed, her focus completely on the way he was filling her, she didn't notice her body acting on its own. The pleasure was getting to her and causing her body to do something she normally could control. Her clit started to grow upward and outward under her into her own thick length, though not as impressive in size as the beast length stretching her walls, it was already starting to leak pre-cum

Her eyes closed, her focus completely on the way he was filling her, she didn't notice her body acting on its own. The pleasure was getting to her and causing her body to do something she normally could control. Her clit started to grow upward and outward under her into her own thick length, though not as impressive in size as the beast length stretching her walls, it was already starting to leak pre-cum

Sniffs the air and lets out a little growl licking her cheek..if he could he would be smirking at this little surpise..he still thrusted deep and steady keeping his body braced over the woman who by chance had a length of her own..he starting to pump in harder and firmer with a heavy growl panting feeling her pussy tighten along his thick length..

Sniffs the air and lets out a little growl licking her cheek..if he could he would be smirking at this little surpise..he still thrusted deep and steady keeping his body braced over the woman who by chance had a length of her own..he starting to pump in harder and firmer with a heavy growl panting feeling her pussy tighten along his thick length..

She whimpered, knowing she'd lost control over her extra bit, but her focus was on release now. She reached her hand under herself to start stroking, trying to match the rhythm at which Jack was thrusting into her.

She whimpered, knowing she'd lost control over her extra bit, but her focus was on release now. She reached her hand under herself to start stroking, trying to match the rhythm at which Jack was thrusting into her.

braced over her pinning down he pumped faster and firmer growling softly as he held onto her with his sharp nip growlng softly as that tight pussy was assulted by firm powerful thrustsgoing faster and harder as he got closer to his edge, he wanting to drive her over first..sliding in deep into her now knotting himself into the wet tight cunt of his bunny..

braced over her pinning down he pumped faster and firmer growling softly as he held onto her with his sharp nip growlng softly as that tight pussy was assulted by firm powerful thrustsgoing faster and harder as he got closer to his edge, he wanting to drive her over first..sliding in deep into her now knotting himself into the wet tight cunt of his bunny..

She moaned and growled a bit, her strokes of her length speeding up and growing in strength to match his thrusts. With all of that stimulation, it wasn't long before she was arching in pleasure and screaming out as her pussy tightened around him, her juices splashing his cock as she came. Her own cock releasing string after string of hot sticky cum.

She moaned and growled a bit, her strokes of her length speeding up and growing in strength to match his thrusts. With all of that stimulation, it wasn't long before she was arching in pleasure and screaming out as her pussy tightened around him, her juices splashing his cock as she came. Her own cock releasing string after string of hot sticky cum.

He shuddering as he kept inside panting heavy as hot strings of thick cum began to fill her womb rapidly, hot and musky as each dropfilled her up, the knot keeping him from pulling out, he stuck with her like that as her belly slightly swelled...so much cum was being pumped in it filled womb rapidly..

He shuddering as he kept inside panting heavy as hot strings of thick cum began to fill her womb rapidly, hot and musky as each dropfilled her up, the knot keeping him from pulling out, he stuck with her like that as her belly slightly swelled...so much cum was being pumped in it filled womb rapidly..

She whimpered under him, her length still hard as she came down from her orgasm. She felt her belly swell slightly from the huge amount of cum but wasn't going to hold it against him. She nuzzled him gently.

She whimpered under him, her length still hard as she came down from her orgasm. She felt her belly swell slightly from the huge amount of cum but wasn't going to hold it against him. She nuzzled him gently.

He just snuggled into her panting softly licking her cheek, tail swishing softly nuzzling back softly nibbling along her sholder..

He just snuggled into her panting softly licking her cheek, tail swishing softly nuzzling back softly nibbling along her sholder..

She carefully reached to pet him softly, low moans escaping her lips. She knew he'd knotted which meant they were stuck together for now. "Guess we're out here til dawn, huh? That's fine. It was lonely in the bar."

Still in his cage, long forgotten, the creature laid there. He had been there for who knows how long. He'd lost a lot of his body fat, and muscle tone, but he was at least alive. Thanks to his odd body, it took more then starvation to kill him. He laid there in his cage, not knowing what was going on in the outside world.

Still in his cage, long forgotten, the creature laid there. He had been there for who knows how long. He'd lost a lot of his body fat, and muscle tone, but he was at least alive. Thanks to his odd body, it took more then starvation to kill him. He laid there in his cage, not knowing what was going on in the outside world.

A bright green light suddenly engulfed the creature and he would feel a bit of tingling before finding himself on a soft sofa in the middle of a room decorated in a Victorian style.

The creature blinked with his mismatched eyes, ears shifting through his messy green hair. "Whe.... where am I?" He slowly sat up, not sure about where he was but it was beautiful. He stayed on the bed, his tail twitched behind him slightly.

The creature blinked with his mismatched eyes, ears shifting through his messy green hair. "Whe.... where am I?" He slowly sat up, not sure about where he was but it was beautiful. He stayed on the bed, his tail twitched behind him slightly.

A purple cloaked ghost would appear in front of the creature. Though it's skin was blue and it's eyes were red as blood, he had a kind smile. A black marking crossed over his left eye and down his cheek. The ghost looked at Meep and tilted his head a little before speaking. "Would you care for something to eat or drink? I know you have been without both for quite some time."

Meep looked up at the ghost and blushed slightly as he saw how hot he was. He nodded slowly. "I... I could go for some meat and water.... if... if that's okay."

Meep looked up at the ghost and blushed slightly as he saw how hot he was. He nodded slowly. "I... I could go for some meat and water.... if... if that's okay."

"Perfectly fine. Do you have the strength to go to the kitchen, or would you like for me to bring it to you?"

"I think I can walk..." He moved to the end of the bed and tested his legs on the floor. He pushed off and was wobbly on his feet. He took one step and fell forward into the ghost's chest. "S... sorry.... being in that cage must have messed up my legs...."

"I think I can walk..." He moved to the end of the bed and tested his legs on the floor. He pushed off and was wobbly on his feet. He took one step and fell forward into the ghost's chest. "S... sorry.... being in that cage must have messed up my legs...."

The ghost gave him another kind smile before sweeping the creature up into his arms and carrying him to the kitchen. Once there, he set him gently in a chair, then began to make some hot tea and a small bowl of soup. After a few moments, he set both in front of his guest. "Once your strength is back, your legs will cooperate better."

The creature looked to the ghost, watching him while he made everything. Once it was put in front of him, he quickly started to dig in. Once he finished he sighed softly. "Thank you. I was in that cage for a long time...." He blushed as he looked up at the other. "My... my name is Meep... thank you for saving me...."

The creature looked to the ghost, watching him while he made everything. Once it was put in front of him, he quickly started to dig in. Once he finished he sighed softly. "Thank you. I was in that cage for a long time...." He blushed as he looked up at the other. "My... my name is Meep... thank you for saving me...."

"It was my pleasure. I am called Clockwork. Welcome to my home." the ghost said with a bow.

He looked around, smiling. "It's lovely. Lot nicer then that cage I was in." He sighed softly. "I'm always being caged because of what I am..." He motioned to the spot around his neck where his many collars had been, most of them too tight and had ruined the fur there. His ears twitched slightly. "Are you called Clockwork because you make clocks? Or is it for some other reason?"

Back