Solomon's Church of the Third Revelation

"Yes, baby girl..."

Slap.

Sweat stood out on his body, the room felt impossibly hot, but his muscles seemed tireless, abs and hips and thighs working together as if his energy was limitless. But he knew his ability to hold out was not.

"No, my little slut..." A low laugh, followed by a low groan. "But soon. You're going to make me cum so soon..."

Slap.

The sound? The sting in his hand? The change in her voice as the pain echoed through her? He couldn't figure out which he liked more, but he knew he was completely and utterly fucking addicted to it.

Slap.

And god, if it didn't make him want to fuck her that much harder. There was never a moment of slack in the leash, the muscles in his arm nearly as taut as the chain attached to her collar.

It was building inside him. The crescendo approached, and it made him only take her harder if such a thing were possible.

Slap.

"Cum for me, little slut."

Slap.

"All over Daddy's cock. Let me feel you, little one."

Slap.
 
Fucking sodding hell, dammit, holy crap, one hand dug into the sheet and pulled some up for her to bite into. Something. Anything to silence these loud moans that were cascading from her lips without stopping.

Her other hand strummed over her clit, while she felt that tightening in her stomach, that easily given tell that she was about to topple over her own orgasm.

"Fuck" The word was inhaled. Raggedly. She moaned again. The sheet fell from her lips, her moans now dripped with pain. She talked back to him.

Something about being his needy whore. Maybe.
She didn't know.
The words like her hips, pushed back against him without thought. Just pure need. Her moans got louder, they even fell out when she was inhaling.

Then they stopped. Her whole body tense for a moment.
A mere second.

A whisper.
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..."

A moan.
A ragged intake of breath, and her cunt clamped down around him, drawing him deeper, tightening and loosening as she moaned and gasped and bucked under him.

The mess ran down her fingers and over her wrist before dripping to the bed. Oh.. fuck.. it was going to be that kind of orgasm.....damn him..
 
He could feel it about to cascade through her before the words tumbled past her lips, and-

Slap.

-his hand left another mark of red on her skin and then returned to the small of her back.

"Cum for me, my slut. Cum for me."

The words breathed through clenched teeth, forced through groans as he pounded and fucked and took and filled and used. The grip on her leash and the hand on her back worked in tandem, moving her body opposite his. Pushing her forward as he moved back, pulling her back as he slammed forward. Together and opposing, in tandem and in opposition, and even as she made a new mess along the hard length of his cock and up her own arm, he kept her body moving.

Her orgasm, her body, her gripping cunt, her dripping wetness, all of it was his. And he wasn't done with her.

"That's it, baby girl... that's what Daddy wants."

Again and again and again, fucking her right through her orgasm, through her moans and shudders, through the beginning of her pleas to stop. His to use, and he planned to use until he was done.

"Fuck, little slut."

Jaw clenched, head tipped forward, eyes closed, and he focused on the rhythm that kept him moving within her, kept him filling her and fucking her.

But he was so close.

And each thrust pushed him closer.

Each squeeze of her pussy around him.

Closer. Closer.

The tension on the leash was suddenly released, the chain gone slack, and his hand left the small of her back to slap across her ass once more, and then push her forward and off of him.

He groaned aloud as he left her, and the hand with the leash encircling his wrist wrapped around his length. He was covered, utterly coated in her still, and it made stroking quite easy. Once, twice, three times, and then his orgasm hit him.

"Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck..."

The hand without the leash moved, cupped, and began to catch his sticky cum, which quickly started to pool in his palm. His chest rising and falling rapidly, he stroked just up from the base of his cock, mustering every last drop he could into his hand. Collecting.

Still breathing heavily, still shuddering a bit as the last of his orgasm echoed through his body, he released his length and took hold of the chain again, pulling her to him.

"You have another mess to clean, my little slut."
 
One body clenching, wriggling, fuck her so badly, she's sure she's going to die, what the fuck, why can't she stop, please let her stop you fucking sadist orgasm later and she was pushed to the bed where she laid whimpering and breathing. She was also well aware of the fact that one touch from him would send her spiraling back into orgasm again.

She'd beg him first.
Yeah that would work.
Breathe.

Above her he groaned his last words. The sound sent tingles down her spine where they landed squarely on her clit. She ignored it. Or tried to. But she knew he was coming and none of it was falling on her skin, he wasn't filling her.

The leash went taut and she knew what had happened.
What would happen.

"You have another mess to clean, my little slut."

She hesitantly crawled to him then, to his open hand, covered and wet with his cum. Tasting like him. A tiny little whimper from her parted lips as she glanced up at him. A sharp tug on the leash let her know that this mess was hers. He wasn't waiting for her.

Her head lowered and her tongue tentatively slipped free of sensitive lips to lapp at the cum, slowly at first, then with a little more verve, licking it up from his palm. Dragging her errant tongue over the palm till she could taste very little of him. He tasted so good. Even she had to admit it. Her little pink tongue then dipping between his fingers to clean up the remaining cum.

Good little Vivi, cleaning up her Daddy's cum on his outstretched hand while he watched her from above.
 
On his knees on the bed, his eyes watched her closely as she crawled to him, then hesitated when confronted with what she knew she'd find once she arrived where he was. A sharp pull on the leash, and her head lowered without a word between them.

Her tongue was warm against her fingers, quickly replacing the feel of his seed in his hand, and once his palm was cleaned he splayed his fingers, her wet tongue snaking between them to gather up the last remainders that had slipped through.

Once clean, his hand moved under her chin and tilted her head up to look at him, and he smiled down at her.

"That's my good girl. Come here..."

His fingers lifted to the collar around her neck, pink and leather and meant only to surround her, and he unhooked the leash from the O-ring. The chain was wound around his hand, and then he leaned over to open the top drawer of the small stand next to the bed, placing the leash inside.

Returning his attention to her, his fingers nimbly worked the collar next, opening the buckle and removing it from her neck. Once she was free of the leather, he leaned close to her and left a small, light kiss against the side of her neck. The collar was then placed in the drawer next to the leash, and it was pushed closed.

His clothes were left on the bed. Hers were left in a trail down the long hallway that led here. Both of them forgotten for the moment.

The lights in the room were extinguished, throwing them both into darkness. Reaching out to her, he pulled her to him, and then under the covers with him. Strong arms slipped around her body, pulling her tight against him.

His lips moved near her ear. His voice was the faintest whisper across her skin.

"You did very good, little one. You made Daddy very happy. Sleep now. I'll still be here in the morning..."

A light kiss was placed just behind her earlobe.

"Sleep now, baby girl."

And under covers made wet with their sex, in a room that smelled distinctly of them, in his bed, they did.
 
Strange how this place was partly hers yet she had barely been here. Time, duties, so many things keeping her away. It was a shame. She longed for this place. Her home away from homes. Her lounge.

Her Heaven.

Time was not wasted as she made her way through the doors, stepping eagerly toward the stairs that lead to her Heaven. Fingers finding the hem of her shirt before her foot even met the first step, pulling upwards to remove it. All she wanted at the moment was a silk nightie, a cold drink, and a nice comfortable couch to curl up on. A relaxing moment.

She let her shirt fall at the top of the steps, someone would grab that for her. If they didn't, well that really didn't matter. Fuck the shirt. She had others. Her shoes came off next, the toes of one sneaker pressing down on the heel of the other, pulling it off, her socked foot slipping out easily. Then the other one was off. Both left in the middle of the hallway as she pulled open the large, white, marble door. Fingers moving the button of her jeans.

Home, sweet home.
 
Last edited:
This was wrong. On so many levels.

She could feel her heart racing as soon as she set foot inside the building. The sheer scale of the place, the acoustics it offered, it was all rather unnerving.
The idea of being sent here, making it so much worse.

Confessional.

Part of her laughed at the idea but she knew she would have to do it.

Slipping inside she sat, smoothing her skirts, chewing her lip as she tried to think of what she was supposed to say.

"Well...here goes...I'm sure I'm supposed to ask for forgiveness somewhere but not sure that'll be coming anytime soon, whether I ask or not..."

A giggle, nervous but a giggle nonetheless.

"I'm sure there's something about 'dishonouring' in the book somewhere...I guess that's what my little action would come under."

No giggle this time.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..." She murmured absently.

"I confess to dishonouring one that I should not. Even if it was rather funny."

She waited. Almost expecting a lightning bolt...or...something...
But none came.

Trembling all of a sudden she stood and moved to stand outside.
To wait.
 
She hated the bloody confessional. All dark wood and even darker secrets.

"Ugh. I confess to thinking impure thoughts about lots of people, in places, doing things that would make you blush Father."

Vivi wiggled her dress a little higher up her thighs.

"Wanna see Father? I can show you just how repentant I can be." She licked her lips and grinned, "are you sure Father? I confess I thought evil little thoughts about you."

She laughed at him and jumped out of the confessional, almost running into her sister, "I don't think the Father likes me sis. I keep offering to help him with his celibacy, but I just don't think he's into me. It's prolly the boobs."

Vi noticed the look on her sister's face, and smiled before wrapping her up into her arms.

"It's going to be okay. I promise. Just remember to breathe through the pain."

She giggled softly against her sister.

"Yeah, that probably didn't help."

Looking up Vi noticed him coming up from downstairs and tried not to wilt a little herself, before letting her sister go, taking her hand and whispering, "Speak of the devil..."
 
"And the devil appears," he said as the door that hid the inky blackness closed behind him. Their voices carried easily to him, a quirk of the design of the place, and he knew his would carry just as easily back across the stone and arch expanse.

Footfalls echoed back to him as he closed the distance, rolling up his sleeves as he went. His jacket had been discarded much earlier, he didn't quite remember where it lay now, but there had been work to do, and there remained work to be done. He enjoyed the freedom of movement.

"Ladies," he said as he stopped before them, bowing by way of an inclination of his head, "Welcome to Solomon's. Shall we?"

He smiled brightly, nodded once, and then turned on his heel and headed back the way he'd come, expecting that they would know to follow.

Much lay beyond the door he led them too. The descent into darkness. The long length of hallway, dimly lit with dark spaces between the arches and the occasional flickering torch. Other rooms beyond, as well.

But they would not make them to those rooms on this visit. They would not, in fact, make it to the end of the hallway on this visit. For it was there he had spent the afternoon preparing, and there they would spend the afternoon with him.

Darkness. Echoing, cold stone. And what else lurked within the shadows?

The door was pushed open and he met the first step, descended, and then paused, half turning to look back over his shoulder with a grin.

"Do watch your step on the way down. We wouldn't want you hurting yourself, would we?"

A low laugh and he turned back.

Descended.

Darkness.
 
It was almost cordial, pleasant, until that one little sentence. That one little clue given as shadow engulfed him.

'We wouldn't want you hurting yourself, would we?'

There was going to be hurt. But they weren't going to be able to do anything about it.

Brit tried to keep calm, her sister's advice about breathing already coming into play. In and out. In and out. Slow and steady and shaking a little more with every downwards step.

Their heels echoed in the gloom, bouncing ominously off of walls that they couldn't quite see. All the way, through every step down into the dark, she held Vi's hand tightly in her own.

Blue eyes wide, as much as to try and see where they were headed as much as out of fear, trying not to be distracted by his appearance along the way.
Tongue moistened lips as she felt the pressure of the air changing, growing closer as they traveled deeper underground.

'We wouldn't want you hurting yourself, would we?'
Oh, this was going to be bad.
 
The rolling up of the sleeves, the tie, her dress, the sound of their heels on the stone floor.. sure she was supposed to be scared. Supposed to be.

But wasn't.

She resisted poking him further. For the sake of her sister who stared wild eyed at the room around them, then at the hallway and descent into darkness.

Vi followed him, tilting her head slightly to watch his ass before them. Sure, she was supposed to be scared, but why?

That was just fucking nom.

Then out of the corner of her eye and lit up by torches, her sister's bouncing cleavage with each step.

Focus, Vi. He's big bad scary dom. She's shivering scared sister. You're supposed to be scared too. Remember?

But... doesn't his ass look good in those pants? And that belt. And the grin on his face, and those blue eyes that appraised what she was wearing like she wasn't wearing it?

And your sister, your sweet sister submissive, all pink and innocent. And cleavage, and her blue eyes that look so wide and scared and really, biting into her sounds so fucking delicious.


If this kept up, Vi was going to need to go back to the confessional.

Ugh. How long was this hallway?!
 
After the initial glance back, he didn't stop again or cast another glance back to them.

Down the long set of stairs.

Into the hallway.

Step by step past dancing flames and swirling darkness.

And then, abruptly, he stopped. Glanced left. Glanced right. Nodded to himself, took another two steps to the next stone archway on the walls, and stopped again.

Turned on his heel to face them again, his eyes dancing between them in the darkness.

The witch. The redhead. The witch. The redhead.

His eyes settled on the redhead, a color that seemed to shout through the darkness, and he grinned.

"See something you like, little one? Why don't you help her out of that dress. I think she has much more for us to look at."
 
She was beginning to wonder if they'd ever stop. If they'd ever reach a destination. But in the same breath she wondered if there was any benefit in stopping. Arriving at their destination, wherever it might be, would mean his intention, his plans, would be that much closer to becoming reality.

The sudden stop almost made her stumble slightly but luckily she stopped short of tumbling over. That wouldn't help matters at all. She watched his eyes, moving between them. Then when they stopped and she listened to his words she felt familiar warmth creeping onto her cheeks. That damned blush. Apparently she wasn't scared enough to prevent that little, almost trademark, action from happening.

Tongue moistened lips once more as eyes shifted from him to her. A slight smile, slightly tight but still real. Releasing her sisters hands she raised her arms slightly away from her body. Letting out a breath quietly.

"Ready when you are, Sis..."
 
He stopped and turned. Did his little bit of judging that he always does, the light playing in his eyes, the grin plastered across his lips. Vi lost herself for a split second looking at those lips, and forced herself to stop before she just had to get a taste.

He was talking. He's always talking.
Shouldn't his hand be wrapped in someone's hair right now.
Vi. Focus.


"....little one? Why don't you help her out of that dress. I think she has much more for us to look at."

So she had missed the first bit. She was distracted. Still. He had told her to do something, and her sister was ready to comply.

For the first time, maybe ever, Vi was going to comply.

Kind of.

He said to undress her. He didn't say how. He didn't say how long to take. He didn't growl. He just grinned with those lips and she imagined kissing them.

Focus.

Right.


Vi glanced around her and noticed the sharp edges on the candle sconces. Which she walked over and lifted from the wall, easily done so the candles could be changed. Turning the candle over in her hands, which extinguished it, but not before the wax had dripped over her fingers.

She gasped and giggled and tossed the candle down. She fingered the sharp edge that held the candle in place in normal circumstances and walked back to her sister.

Grinning down at her, she slid the metal over the easily torn fabric. Shredding the dress from her sister, placing kisses over the slowly exposed skin. Until her dress lay in tatters at their feet.

"Yes. Better."

Don't jump her. Don't push her against the wall. Don't push her against the wall. Don't push her against the wall. Damn.

Vi dropped the candle holder and curled her hands around Brit's cheeks and pressed their bodies together while she kissed her, pushing them both against the wall, deepening their kiss, drinking and tasting her sister in little licks and deep breathless intakes of air that smelled like her.

Daddy would have to pull them apart.
He should have known better.
 
Is she reading my mind?

Somehow darkened even more with the extinguishing of the candle, the scene before him played out in flashes of color, pink of dress and pale of skin, bob of red curl and crush of red lips.

But fuck, was she reading his mind?

The stopping place, of course, had been no accident. Arches had been counted as they walked, and in the shadows of the one they moved into now lurked some of the fruits of his previous labor.

And there was his little one, impulsive and needy, hips and breasts and little giggle. The perfect distraction.

He moved for the first time when they moved into that little space between the stone arches, following along with them. His body met hers, met hers, and the pair of them crushed the freckled one against the wall.

He expected the first to go smoothly, the blushing witch too overwhelmed with the mouth on hers to comprehend what was being done until it was much too late. The second might meet some resistance, but...

Let's be honest with ourselves, shall we? She was in truly little position to argue at the moment. Resistance, perhaps, but this had all gone far better than he'd ever hoped. What a fantastic little helper he had.

Cold metal clicked into place around one wrist after he'd caught it and lifted it above her head, her arm stretched and forming her body into a half-Y shape. Once locked in place, his hands moved to the body against him, sliding between the pair of them to find full breasts that filled each palm, and he squeezed as he pressed against her.

"I'll bet there are parts of her that taste even more delightful," he whispered just past the red curls.

His hands left her, roaming openly among them, searching for the second wrist, the twin restraint of the first waiting to hold it in place.
 
She tried to stand still, to not jump too much when metal slashed so close to skin. Shredding the dress she'd chosen carefully, reducing it to rags and then to even less. Sighing softly at the fluttering kisses that were sprinkled in amongst the cuts. The kisses helped. They took a little of the terror away. A little of the angst, a little of the embarrassment at being revealed so completely - even if it was only to those who had seen all of her there was to see.

Hazel eyes met blue. There was a pause. Then action...
Her sister was delicious. In every possible way. Fire and spice and sweetness all in a heady cocktail with one hell of a kick.

Oddly warm stone was suddenly at her back and Brit had to wonder what had happened. There was no recollection of movement, of being moved, only of hands and mouths, of her skin pressed against her sister's dress.

She was conflicted by the desire to respond and return every hungry kiss, and the wish to stop those delicious ruby stained lips and find out just where he was and what he was doing.

A sudden increase of pressure against her and her unasked question was answered. She could smell his aftershave, feeling her stomach flip at the scent. Groaning quietly against the kisses it was only when she heard the click snap loudly in her ear that she realised the hand that had taken hold of her wrist had something quite different in mind to wanting to hold her hand.

Blue eyes looked up, to see her wrist now held up above her head. She knew it was tight, she knew it wouldn't give. But she tested anyway. Wishing she could focus more on that and less on the terribly distracting mouth of her Sis.

She felt hands moving down her other arm and muscles tensed instinctively. Brit knew she couldn't stop him, she knew that to try would just make it worse, but even so her arm went as stiff as she dared. Resisting his grip for a moment with a slight shake of her head over her sister's shoulder.

Knowing where that arm was going to end up.

Knowing once it was there that she would be stuck.

Trapped.

In trouble.
 
Their tongues danced together and whispered little secrets about shared moments from before and Vi was sure that she felt something, someone at her back, the combined scents of both of them dancing in her brain, teasing at her senses, and really all she could do was kiss her sister deeper.

Damn. Damn. damn.
Vi heard the telltale click of cuffs and smiled at the sound, taking a minute to remember that her wrists were still free.

Oh, thank god. Her mood called for demanding and she was in no place to kneel as well. Daddy did not need that fight right now, not when there was something so much more sexy trapped between them and the wall.

"I'll bet there are parts of her that taste even more delightful," said the devil on her shoulder, the one who was always pushing her to misbehave, to not listen, to fight him on everything, and it was because they both liked it so much.

Still it wasn't like she wasn't going to taste and lick and positively have every single inch of her sister. Her already wet, breathless, wanting sister.

And how did Vi know she was wet?
Her fingers, of course, had been wandering just like her tongue explored a neck and a shoulder, but those fingers had brushed past panties without a single concern just to slide along the wetness between her sister's legs.

Fingers which were pulled away and offered to Daddy.

She figured he should get first taste. And then she'd get second.

When she kissed him.
 
He felt the resistance to his pull, and his eyes found her face in the darkness. A grin formed on his lips, knowing and taunting all at once. Your resistance is so cute, and so very pointless, that grin said. The muscles in his arm tensed, and he pulled against her with more force, dragging her hand up and into the shadows above her.

Fingers entered his field of vision suddenly, glistening faintly in the dim light, and he inhaled deeply when the scent of sex found him. A glance at the red head.

Blue eyes shifted back to the helpless one against the wall, and he held her gaze as he took the offered fingers between his lips and tasted her.

Click.

Both wrists now, and the Y of her body was complete.

His tongue swirled, pulled every drop off of those delicate fingers, and then released them.

Arms around the one between them again, his hands on her breasts, pulling her body back tight against his. His head tipped forward, turned to the side, and he found her mouth. Lips crushed against hers, tongue snaking between her lips, offering the sweet taste of her sister submissive that was still held there.

The kiss broke, but his mouth remained close to hers, sharing a breath as he whispered.

"I want to watch you taste her, little one. Make her cum on your little pink tongue for me."
 
No going back now. Not that there'd ever been any real chance of that happening anyway.
Arms pulled at the chains up above her head, wincing slightly as harsh metal argued with small wrists. She wouldn't be going anywhere until he decided.

And even then, it might not necessarily be a move for the better.

In spite of the panic, in spite of the unknown, in spite of punishment being the reason for their trip, Brit heard herself whimper quietly. First when her sister's fingers touched her and again when those same ones pushed between his lips. Cheeking pinking again knowing the taste that would be floating across his tongue.

Another noise as his mouth met hers and Brit could only watch.
Captivated by them as she always was.
Like mythical pipers they could lead her just about anywhere...and frequently did.

As their lips broke and whispers were shared Brit allowed herself a tiny little chuckle in the darkness.
Once again they were together, and once again she was the first to lose their clothing.

Something told her she was probably going to lose a lot more than that down here in the dark.

The only question would be how easily they claimed their victories and took their prizes.
 
She tried not to melt when his tongue swirled around her fingers. She tried not to melt when that same tongue swirled around hers, sparring and finally capturing her bottom lip, while she whimpered in surrender.

Well, surrender for a moment, because she was suddenly pressed back into service. Not that fucking her sister with her tongue was work, it wasn't. But she wanted to sit back and watch him do it.

She swallowed back her no.
The intended for his ears.
Vi remembered why they were down her. Another transgression against him. Which one was this? She couldn't even remember.

She bit back the no and moved to her knees. Part of her wanted to hurt him. She never knew where these little moments came from, she only knew that her sister sometimes paid for them.

Like now.
Like how Vi bit into the inner thigh of her sister, listening to the cries above her while she sunk her teeth into the soft, yielding flesh. Oh, she made sure that Brit got pleasure with the pain, her fingers already at work sliding over her sister's clit.

Bubblegum sadist.
More like bite sis so that she doesn't bite Daddy.

Her need to deliver pain sated for the moment she pressed her lips into place, locking them around her sister's own already wet and needy lips. Slipping her tongue out to find the hard little nub, and flicking it with the tip of her tongue while she held onto her sister's thighs.

Vi forgot Daddy for the moment, focusing on her sister and listening for the telltale gasping moans that signaled her sister's rapidly rising need to cum, while keeping her tongue firmly against the clit that practically begged for attention, and her sister dripped all over Vi's lips and tongue.

Daddy would have to help her clean up, she'd always been a messy eater.
 
The redhead sank to her knees, and a slow, Cheshire cat grin spread across his lips.

His eyes flickered up, finding the face of the one bound to the wall, and the grin grew a little. It had secrets, that grin, and it was not prepared to give them up just yet.

Slow steps pulled him back away from the pair of them, silent movements through the shadows. He knew they'd be wrapped up in each other in this moment, the freckled one being driven toward her peak and the redhead before her eagerly driving her there, and he had no desire to distract from that.

At least, not yet.

Nimble fingers moved slowly, feeling along cool metal, curling into first one grip, then another. Care was taken to remain silent, though the sound of them together, wet and needy, giggling and groaning helped to mask any sound he did make.

His attention returned to them, and he grinned again when he saw they'd not moved from the way he'd left them. There had been considerable writhing and shifting, but the tale tell signs of an impending orgasm were too much of a carrot for his little one to resist. Knowing one did have it's benefits.

Silent steps brought him closer, retracing his path back to them. A step behind the kneeling one he stopped, and wide eyed he searched for her hands, and each small wrist just below them.

One.

Two.

With them spotted, he lifted his hands and took a final glance at the freckled face level with him. And the Cheshire cat grin was back.

Clickclick.

The hinges on the cuffs were silent as the halves of them spun around and clicked into place around her wrists. As soon as he heard the sound he pulled, intending to give her no time to realize or fight before her balance was taken.

Backwards across the stone floor, he dragged her. One arch down, on the opposite wall, a spot had been prepared for her as well. In ear shot, but not in sight of her bound sister.

Even he was a little surprised it had worked.
 
Brit cried out at the bite although the sound rapidly tapered off into a whimper as fingers teased the already too wet flesh between her thighs. She bit her lip, breathing rapidly growing heavy and quick, as her sister expertly began to tease her.

She was vaguely aware of him smiling, of him moving, but the teasing tongue against her clit stole her focus pretty spectacularly.

"Oh...oh fuck..." She rose up onto her toes more than once as desires and needs built steadily and altogether too quickly inside her.

"Oh yes...oh...oh yes..." She was just feeling the first deep pulses of a climax starting to throb deep in her core, the ones that tightened muscles and signalled the pleasure that was going to follow, when he came back into her field of vision.

Smiling again. That was never good, at the best of times. She thought it even less so down here.

Then just as she was about to start losing her control completely a lot happened that changed everything.

Teetering on the edge of an orgasm there was the unmistakable dual clicks of cuffs, a gasp from her sister and then the mouth against her was gone.

"Sis!" Brit looked up and cried out with a large degree of panic to see her sister being dragged away across the floor and into the shadows. Out of sight. She head scuffles and expletives but none quiet as loud as the hammering of her heart in her ears as she hung there in the dark. Alone and trembling from the orgasm that never quite came and shaking from the fears now dancing around in her mind.

"Sis...?" She asked tentatively when things grew quieter. "Daddy...?" Eyes wide as they peered into the shadows. Wanting to see and not, all at the same time.

Things had rapidly taken a turn for the worse.
 
Last edited:
She had done as he had told her. Had been compliant. Had listened. Had knelt and worked so very hard on making her sister cum.

So..why was she suddenly being dragged across the floor by her manacled wrists?

"Let me go!"

She yelled at him, while the darkness engulfed them both and she could not see her sister's shape across from her.

"Fuck you Daddy! You double crossing asshole! Let me go! I'll show you!"

He had heaved her up and against the wall, despite all of her fighting, all of her struggles and she found herself in the same position as her sister. While she yelled at him. Cried for him to stop. Kicked and bit at any available skin.

He ignored her.
Laughed at her.

And left her there.
In the dark.
By herself.
In a church.

Oh fuck this noise.

"DADDY!!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! LET ME GO YOU BASTARD COATED BASTARD!"

Her screams echoed and died against the stones, and the oppressive dark. Vi was sure of it then. She was going to kill him. As soon as he stopped playing like he was the Batman or something.
 
He melted into the shadows, and it was to yet a third arch that he moved. Preparation was more than just bonds for the freckled one, or for her unsuspecting sister. Past them both, nestled in another inky darkness, a small wooden table stood, holding all manner of wicked and useful things.

Yells were ignored, the tinkle of chains passed by his ears without even registering them. They were where he wanted them, and any protests of their predicament were nothing but wasted breath.

But he suspected that wouldn't stop one of them.

No matter.

An item was lifted into his hand. He turned on his heel, and emerged out of the darkness.

Closer, swiftly closer, and he was against her, lips so near her ear that they brushed against it when he whispered to her. Between her legs, a low thrumming vibration began, powerful and insistent and directed by his hand.

"Let her hear you. She still can. She just can't see. She just can't help. But she'll know the sound well."

A pivot of his wrist, moving that low and ceaseless vibration against her.

"Cum for me, freckles."
 
The dark was the worst thing. Close and heavy and all around. Noises seemed louder and yet that much harder to place accurately.

Brit knew her Sister was still down here, could hear her as she yelled and cursed and struggled. But if she were to be released it would take her a moment to divine where the sound came from. The echos made it seem at times like she was everywhere at once.

And somewhere down here...he was too...

She twisted slightly, whining as cuffs bit into her skin, holding fast as she knew they would. Then another noise. Soft and almost silent.
She frowned into the shadows and then suddenly he was there. Beside her, against her. Or at least...something was...

She yelped as the buzzing began. Sex already more than awakened by her Sis was soon tingling and throbbing above his hand.

"Let her hear you. She still can. She just can't see. She just can't help. But she'll know the sound well."

Her breathing was already heavy and every exhalation was now accompanied by a sigh...or a moan.

"Cum for me, freckles."

She wanted to resist. To say no. She didn't want to give in but she and he both knew she was wall beyond that point. His hand moved at the pressure against her increased. Louder sounds now, drifting away from her and interspersing with the calls and yells of her Sister.

"Please...no..."

Brit begged softly as she rose onto her toes, muscles tensing, trying to hold back the feelings radiating out from between her legs and running rampant through her body.

Trembling, she didn't know exactly how long she'd been doing that, as hips started to twitch. In between the steadily increasing cries she knew she begged some more. Begged him to stop, to not make her, but they were wasted words.

Within minutes the darkness exploded into light and she did exactly as she'd been told.
 
Back
Top