Illinois friends!

I don't remember my college days!

Might have been all that Purple Passion!

Oh, I remember mine. Some of it is a blur, but I still remember it. I have never blacked out from drinking. There are a few things I wish I had blacked out for.

Purple Passion, yum.

I think it's best that the entire pool table conversation stays back a few pages. Who agrees with me?

Have you guys seen the thing on FB where you can turn yourself into a member of the Walking Dead?

A few of my friends have done it. Uber creepy.

Have you guys seen the thing on FB where you can turn yourself into a member of the Walking Dead?

A few of my friends have done it. Uber creepy.

I have an app on my phone that does that. I don't have a facebook though. Call me old fashioned haha

There's a handful of reasons I don't have one and don't want one. I'll just say I can live without the craze.

Oh man, I'm on FB ALL the time!!! Just for the random pages that I follow, like the I fucking love science page.

Oh man, I'm on FB ALL the time!!! Just for the random pages that I follow, like the I fucking love science page.

So how's FB going?
And what is everyone else up to?(If there is anyone awake still.)

Edit:
Going to bed now, see you all tomorrow, hope you all have a good night and a good morning!

Last edited:
Good afternoon folks!

Busy morning, lazy afternoon.

How is everyone today?

and I was stuck inside all day!

I only left to go pick my oldest up from school. My atomic clock says 58, but I know that's only because the sun was hitting the wireless sensor directly. I'd say it's close to 50 out though.

Back