The Missing Piece(Closed to Scuttle Buttin')

Maya's breath was rapid, her lips trembling slightly as she fought to catch her breath, his words only egging her on. She began to reply but was suddenly stopped as his mouth hungrily attacked her own, his pointed tongue flickering over her pouty bottom lip, her lips remaining closed against his ministrations. When she felt his fingers sinking into the flesh of her ass, his hand pulling her hips from the wall, she allowed her arms to tighten around his neck, letting her body succumb to his.

What exactly was this? She wondered. Maya knew that she told Ryan that they would just see where this goes, see what this would become after all the fucking and teasing. But where would it go? Would they just act like nothing ever happened until they were both horny and in each others arms once more? Would he see this as an easy pass and simply use her whenever he had his own desires? She didn't want to worry about this all right now because if she let her mind go there, then it would just ruin everything.

A loud whimper tore through her mouth as the thoughts evaporated from her mind, her lips vibrating against her best friend's as she felt his cock suddenly pistoning deep within her walls, tearing from her, only to surge deep within her once more. She could hear the slapping of his body against her own as his cock surged deep within her time and time again, her body shaking in bliss as her mouth fell open against his own mouth, his tongue finally accessing her own tongue as she moaned against his mouth.

"Oh god, Ryan. Please-" She whimpered, unsure quite of what she was pleading him for, other than the simple fact that she never wanted him to stop. That she was tired of the teasing, that her body was craving his, she wanted him to take her body and make it his, to drive her to the point of insanity, and then drive her over the cliff into complete bliss.

Moving her fingers into the back of his hair, she let her head tilt downwards until her eyes met his. There was no playfulness in the air, no silly smiles and no games. All that was left was hunger, lust, and undeniable bliss flooding both of their bodies as he pistoned in and out of her walls. Pulling his mouth to hers by his hair, she tightened her legs around his ass and began to gyrate her hips against his own thrusting hips, her tongue wrapping around his as she moaned into his mouth.
 
Ryan's fingers dug into the firm globes of her ass as he took her deep and hard, pulling her to him with each full thrust into her tight depths. His mouth met hers as she pulled him to her, their tongues dancing as he took her, and he was so wrapped up in her - both figuratively and literally - that he didn't notice that the heat had started to fade from the water. He had no sense of how long they'd been in, but apparently it was long enough that the water heater was getting low.

Sinking fully into her with a final thrust, he trapped her body between the wall and his again, her firm, round breasts crushed to his chest. Holding himself deep inside her again, his hands keeping her body pressed tightly to his as he kissed her, tasting her once more. Eventually, reluctantly, he broke the kiss, his tongue untangling from hers. He pulled back only very slightly, his lips still lightly against hers as they curved into a grin, chest still heaving from the exertion of taking her so hard.

"I think we're starting to run out of hot water," he whispered breathlessly, his hips pressed tightly to hers, "It's gonna start getting cold in here soon..."
 
A whimper of loss and sexual agony left her lips as she felt his throbbing cock surge deep into her tight tunnel and remain. Her fingers had a mind of their own as they began to tangle in the back of his hair, pulling lightly as her lips continued to move against his, her tongue roaming over his as her breath began to even out slowly, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she fought to catch her breath.

When his lips pulled from hers, she reluctantly allowed him to move slightly away from her. She opened her eyes slowly and allowed her orbs to gaze into his glowing green eyes, his lips vibrating against her own pouty lips as he spoke, a smile appearing on her lips to match the grin on his face. She nodded her head with a soft laugh at his words as she rolled her hips against his with a soft breathless moan, her fingers running through his hair as she placed a tender kiss to his lips.

"So take me to your bed." She whispered against his lips. "Lay me down and claim me." She continued, her lips vibrating against his as her eyes never left his.
 
At her words he nodded his head slightly, his eyes falling closed once more as he kissed her anew. His tongue danced lightly along her full bottom lip, teasing flickers against her, and then he broke the kiss again, pulling his lips from hers fully this time. Pulling her body off the wall he held her tight against him, his cock still throbbing and held deep inside her, he turned and pushed the knob for the shower with his foot, shutting off the flow of water. Pressing his elbow against the frosted glass, he slid the shower door open and then stepped out, carrying her with him.

Their soaked bodies, and her long, wet hair, dripped water on the floor and quickly created a small puddle under them, but he hardly noticed. Ignoring the small shelf with plush, absorbent towels in the corner of the bathroom, he instead carried her out into the hall, his length shifting and moving between the tight, clenching walls of her pussy as he did. It was the first time he'd ever walked any distance carrying someone like this, their bodies joined together so completely, and it was a strange thing to have the sensitive head of his cock teased by her body as he walked, supporting her weight the whole way.

He wasted little time returning to his bedroom however, and without a thought to the water that still clung to their bodies he lowered her onto the bed. His hands left her ass for the first time since she'd climbed up his body in the bathroom, no longer needed to support her, and without a word his lips claimed hers again, kissing her deeply. His hands moved up her firm body, palms flat and fingers splayed as they drifted up her sides, over the swell of her breasts and across her hardened nipples. His hips began to move again, drawing his length out slowly, and then sinking fully and deeply back into her with the same slow pace, letting her feel every inch as he filled her once again.
 
The last sight to enter her eyes was the nodding of his head, her eyes falling closed to the sensation of his lips against hers, his tongue teasing her bottom lip as she smiled tenderly against his lips. As she opened her mouth to accept his flickering tongue, he broke his lips from hers. She felt her body being peeled from the wall next which only made her tighten her arms around his neck, her legs tightening around his waist as he shut the water down, slid the glass door to the shower open, and crossed the room to the open bathroom door.

Maya could feel the wet drops dripping from her hair onto her back and sliding down her skin like rain falling from the sky. She had never been carried like this normally, and to be carried like this with his member buried deep within her walls was a complete other story. She could feel his cock shifting with each step he took, her breath coming out in slight pants as her body was hot against his.

She could feel his fingers slightly digging into the firm flesh of her round ass as he supported her weight with his arms, a slight smile reaching her face as the thought entered her mind. By the time she opened her eyes and looked up at him, they were in his room and he was approaching the bed. Next thing she knew, she was on her back beneath her best friend on his bed, his lips pressed tight against hers, his fingers traveling the length of her body.

There was no need for words right now, no need for communication, just action. Where as when they had been in the bathroom, she hadn't been able to stand the teasing he had been giving her, the tortuous slow strokes he had given her body, it had drove her crazy. But she could feel a change in the atmosphere from the very first thrust, it was different. He wasn't trying to tease her, he was trying to please her. She could feel every inch that entered her tight tunnel as he sank his hips against hers, her breath just as breathless as before, but she actually enjoyed it.

For the first time, Maya's hands left the hair of her best friend's and began to travel his body. She allowed her fingers to run down his neck, across his broad shoulders, and down his tight muscled back. Her lips fused against his, her tongue rolling over his as her fingers trailed down his back, her nails lightly tracing his skin, not digging, just allowing him the extra sensation.
 
Ryan tasted her once again as their tongues clashed, his hands moving against her body still. His touch slid lightly over her breasts, fingertips tracing her collarbone as he continued moving slowly inside her, his hips never stopping but never speeding up either, continually taking her in a steady, deep rhythm. His hands moved up her chest and then split in their path, separating as they each moved up her arms.

His fingers closed around her wrists lightly, pulling Maya's arms from around him and moving them to the bed so they were bent above her head. His hands moved the rest of the way up, fingers sliding between her own as his larger hands covered hers, and as he intertwined their fingers his lips parted from hers, a quiet sigh escaping his throat as he sank his length fully into her once again.

His lips moved along her jawline, kisses and light nibbles against her soft skin, his head dipping as he worked his way to her neck. Slowly, gradually, his mouth followed a trail of light kisses towards the hollow of her throat, his hips still moving in the same quiet rhythm, moving his length fully inside her.
 
Maya could feel his hands moving on her body, his hips moving against her own hips, his lips moving against hers in a sensual rhythm, her tongue tangling with his as her breath came out heavily against his lips. She was put off track slightly when she felt Ryan's hands pulling her own hands from his skin and placing them on the bed above her head. She began to refuse but when she felt his hands cover hers, his fingers interlacing with hers, she tightened her fingers around his and moaned softly against his lips.

As his lips broke from hers, she let her breath seep from her lips, her chest rising and falling at a rapid pace, her heart beating. A soft smile began to make its way onto her face, the corners of her lips tilting up as she felt his lips kissing along her jawline, his teeth lightly nibbling her sun-kissed skin. Tightening her fingers in his, she let her hips roll slightly against his, her body in complete heaven as he pleased her in every way possible.

Maya's body tensed up as she felt his lips nearing the hollow of her throat, her clit throbbing at the closeness of his lips to her weak spot. She couldn't help it, he was driving her to the point of insanity, and she was loving every minute of it.
 
He could feel her body tensing under him and he grinned slightly, knowing that she had realized where his lips were moving to. Slowly, his lips slipped into the hollow of her throat and his tongue flickered lightly, quickly, at the tender skin there, the grin falling from his lips as he focused his full attention on her.

As his lips found her sensitive spot his hips thrust suddenly forward, driving his full length into her fully and quickly. He settled quickly back into the same slow, steady pace he'd moved inside her with before, almost as if the one sudden thrust had not even happened, patiently and smoothly dragging nearly his full length from her before slipping wholly and deeply inside her once more.

Eyes closed, he allowed himself to be lost in her body, his mouth focused on her throat as he took her with long, deep strokes. He squeezed her hands in his, keeping her long, lean body stretched out under him, the firm globes of her breasts against his chest, his body laid out along hers, touching every inch of her he possibly could, and continually moving inside her, his hard length glistening in the wetness she covered him in.
 
With her eyes falling closed, Maya's head tilted back on the bed, her neck fully exposing itself to his ministrations as his tongue flickered over her the tender skin at the base of her neck. With a soft gasp followed by a whimper, Maya's body began to respond to his ministrations. She could feel her juices starting to build, his cock gleaming in her wetness as he thrusted deep within her walls.

It was as if her body had a mind of its own as her hips slightly rolled against his, her fingers tightened in his grasp, her luscious lips parting with a moan as her toes slightly curled. When she felt his hips suddenly surge forward with a quick deep thrust, a whimper tore from Maya's lips. She almost felt as if she had hallucinated the thrust as he settled back into his long smooth thrusts once more, her mind slightly dazed as she looked up at him.

Maya could feel her gears bumping and grinding, her body quickly building to it's orgasm. Before, it had seemed as if she'd never reach her orgasm with his slow teasing, his thrusts slow and agonizing, but she had been wrong. In truth, all the teasing and the slow thrusts she had been receiving, all of it had been in work to build up this one big orgasm that she could feel boiling in her stomach, her body tight and heating up as she approached her mountain top.

With heavy breathing, Maya allowed her eyes to open. She wanted to look at him, study his face, watch his eyebrows furrow as he thrusted his length into her depths. She could see the bliss on his face, the enjoyment he was getting out of this, the strength it was taking him to focus on her body. With each passing moment of his lips on her neck, she knew that she wouldn't last more than a few more minutes.

As her body began to tremble, Maya's hands squeezed his own larger hands, her hands moving up the bed, her toes curling, her breath coming out in gasps and whimpers as her head fell back on the bed, her back arching beneath him.

"Oh god, Ryan." She whimpered, her voice a hushed whisper as with one last thrust, she tipped over the edge and began to drench him with her juices, her body a perfect model of blissful frenzy as he drove her into the tidal waves of orgasm. She didn't know which way was up or down, she couldn't feel the bed beneath her skin, or his body pressed to hers, she could hardly even feel her own body. She felt as if she had died and gone to heaven, her body a complete perfection of pleasure.
 
Ryan felt her hands squeeze is, felt her muscles contract around his length, and he knew that she was reaching her peak. Ordinarily this might be the time that he would take her harder, try to increase the intensity of her orgasm, but this time he kept his pace steady, his hips stroking him steadily inside her. When the trembles hit her body and he felt her tip over the edge, he squeezed her hands back, his lips and tongue remaining at her throat, exploiting her weak spot as best he could.

The speed with which his own orgasm came on surprised him, though. He knew he was moving steadily closer, he could feel it building inside, but it was quite rare that it was upon him before he expected it. It was a bit of a struggle, but he made sure his pace didn't increase as he was pulled closer and closer, her contracting walls milking him with expert efficiency.

And then, suddenly, he felt his cock spasm inside her and he knew he was spilling his seed inside her once again, her contracting muscles working him for every drop. His body pressed fully to hers, hips settling against her as he filled her with his sensitive length. His lips pressed against the tender flesh of her throat, but he simply held his mouth there, his low moan rumbling against her as he filled her with his cum once again, no condom between them to catch it.

Slowly, he began to come down. The head of his cock still utterly sensitive, he held himself still deep inside her while his mouth lifted from her neck, and with her breasts still crushed to his chest he captured her mouth with his. His tongue snaked out, seeking hers, his breathing still a bit heavy as he kissed her deeply, fiercely.
 
Maya's body was like a boat at sea, rocking the tidal waves and calling the waves home to her body. She was taking the orgasm like a champ, but her body was floating on cloud nine. A part of her could feel his continuous hips thrusting into her depths but then again, it was all one big blur. It wasn't the drunken confused blur, it was the blissful ecstasy kind of blur of which state she was in.

Her fingers continued to intertwine with his larger fingers, her hands squeezing his back as he squeezed hers. Her breath was coming out in raspy pants and her chest was heaving for breath, but she couldn't ask for a better feeling in the world, this was it. She had never felt like this in her entire life, she couldn't believe it!

When she felt a twitch and a final thrust of his hips, she knew that he was at his peak. Once she felt his warm, sticky cum passing through her contracting walls, she knew that he was spent. With one final whimper to the loss of his lips to the sensitive flesh of her neck, she greeted his mouth to hers gladly.

Maya's fingers squeezed Ryan's gently as she realized in their fit of passion, his hands had been holding hers to the bed above her head, her back arching her body fully against his, slowly settling into the bed as he pressed against her, and her panting lips pressed to his. Without a second thought, she willingly opened her mouth to his exploring tongue, her tongue finding his a moment later as she entwined her tongue with his own, a small moan leaving her lips as she felt his cock softening in her depths.

"Oh God, you have no idea how amazing that was." She whispered against his lips with a grin before pressing her mouth back to his, a smile on her lips as she nipped at his bottom lip with her teeth playfully.
 
Ryan couldn't help but to laugh a little when she spoke, her words as breathless as he knew any he spoke would be. Their bodies were still joined together, his hands and her hands, his lips and her lips, his length and her depths, and they were both breathing hard still, chests pressed together as their lungs filled with much-needed oxygen. Her nipples were still hard, the firm shape of her breasts still pressed to his chest, and despite the fact that they'd both cum - her last orgasm triggering his own - he wasn't quite ready to lose the feel of her naked body on his.

Grinning slightly as she nipped at his bottom lip, he flickered the tip of his tongue across hers in reply, and then broke the kiss, dropping his forehead onto the bed near her cheek. Head bowed, his lips were close to the hot, still-damp flesh of her neck, and he couldn't resist but to reach forward and plant a soft kiss against her.

"Mm."

He kissed her again, feeling her rapid pulse against his lips, and then whispered against her skin between kisses, "Let me," kiss "...just..." kiss "...stay here..." kiss "...a moment..." kiss "...and catch..." kiss "... my breath." He kissed her again, and then grinned broadly to himself, though he wasn't sure if it was at his own attempt at being clever in using that as an excuse to keep her naked body against his and to stay inside her even though he was rapidly growing softer, or whether it was at the fact that he suspected she'd see right through it. Whatever the case may be, he took the opportunity while it was there and pressed his lips against her neck once more, taking his turn to nip at her.
 
Maya smiled against his lips as she felt Ryan's tongue flicker against hers. When air filled her lungs, she let out a long content sigh while tightening her grip on Ryan's fingers with a happy smile. She let out another soft sigh as she felt the warmth of Ryan's cheek pressing to her shoulder and neck as his head dropped to the bed near her face. When she felt his lips pressing tenderly to her neck, Maya's body tensed as a soft moan left her lips, a grin appearing on her lips at his soft sound.

"Mm?" She questioned with a soft laugh.

She could feel her pulse quickening, her skin heating up to the feel of his lips once again pressing to her skin. She wasn't expecting what came next and when it did, she didn't know how much she could take of it. With each kiss to her flesh, each one of his words became harder to hear. Her heart was starting to pound, her skin on fire, her back slightly arching as her fingers gripped his own fingers tightly.

Maya gladly welcomed his kiss once he pressed his lips to hers, relieving her of his constant kisses to her neck, giving her a chance to breathe again and relax. It wasn't long before he moved his lips back to her neck, her head falling back onto the pillows as a loud moan tore through her throat at the feel of his teeth nipping at her neck.

"Ryan, what are you doing?" She half-wined, her fingers gripping his tightly as her breath came out in pants. "I know you're not ready to go again, so don't tease me." Her voice came out softly.
 
His grin against her skin broadened a little more as he heard her moan, and he hadn't even realized in the haze of the afterglow that he was hitting her weak spot with his kisses. Though he imagined the fact that their bodies were still together, hips close, his cock still between her folds despite the fact that the sex had clearly ended weren't helping, either. But he also wasn't sure he was ready to not feel her body against his.

"Mm... sorry," he said quietly, his breath hot against her neck as he laughed softly. "But you're right. I don't think you could get me hard again if you tried." He grinned at teasing, then finally released her hands from his and lifted himself up on his elbows, looking down at her. His fingers toyed with a dark curl absently as he looked down into her face, his grin slowly falling away as his expression grew more serious.

"I know we don't really know what will happen with us, with all this, but... I just want you to know, whatever happens, I'll always be here for you..." he paused, glancing down to where her firm breasts met his chest and, further down, where he held himself inside her still, a slight grin playing on his lips as he looked back up to her eyes. "Not necessarily right here, but, you know... wherever you need me to be. I'll be there, Maya."
 
A shiver racked Maya's body as he apologized softly, his warm breath radiating against her supple flesh as he laughed against the skin of her neck. A smile began to make it's way to Maya's face as she heard his laughter combined with his teasing words. She glared at him playfully while slapping his shoulder.

"Hey! Are you saying I'm not hot enough to get you going?" She pouted her bottom lip out before a smile broke loose on her glowing face.

Once her fingers were released from his own and he pulled his weight up onto his elbows, looking down at her, she could feel the mood changing. She swallowed the tightness in her throat as her eyes met his serious gaze, her fingers feeling empty without his fingers occupying them. Closing her hands into a ball, Maya slowly allowed one of her hands to cup his cheek, her fingers splaying open and caressing his tender skin.

She began to reply to his serious words before a grin broke loose on his face and the next words that left his mouth made her eyes widen and her mouth drop open. She couldn't help but to laugh as she pushed his shoulder before wrapping her legs and arms around him and rolling the two over on the bed.

"I'll try to keep that in mind, once I'm in need of your assistance, that is." She teased him, smiling down at him. She hovered over his body for a moment more before she lowered her body down onto his, her lips pressing against his tenderly.
 
He couldn't help but to laugh at her expression, and it was in that moment that he found himself tumbling, rolling until she was on top of him. Impressively, she still even managed to keep him inside of her, despite the fact that he was no longer hard. He knew any real movement of their hips away from each other and he'd slip easily from her, no doubt covered in their combined juices. But for the moment, even under her now, it felt good to still be inside her.

His arms no longer needed to support his weight above her, he moved his hands to the curve of her hips and rested them there, fingertips lightly dimpling the soft skin. An act that had felt so strange and foreign just a week ago, being in bed like this with Maya, his fingers on her naked skin, their bodies joined together, naked and warm, it all seemed so right now. He wondered how they hadn't ever ended up like this before, with all the nights they'd fallen asleep together.

A grin blossomed on Ryan's lips at her words, and he was about to reply with sarcasm of his own when she leaned down to him, their lips meeting again. The tip of his tongue teased against her full bottom lip, flickering quickly, lost in something else that had so quickly gone from foreign and strange to right and natural. His fingers moved as they kissed, light touches trailing up her sides. One hand slipped around to her bare back, pressing her body more fully to his while the other slipped into the chocolate curls of her hair, silken strands weaving through parted fingers.
 
Maya sighed softly as she felt her best friend's fingers resting upon her hips, holding her body atop of his. It didn't take him long to respond to her kiss, his tongue flickering against her full bottom lip, his fingers sliding up her tender flesh. She waited until his tongue drew back for her to open her mouth. A soft gasp left her mouth and traveled to his as his hand wrapped around her back and pulled her body tighter against his own, a smile appearing on her lips as he did so.

She allowed her body to be pulled against his as she nipped at his bottom lip, a little rougher than a teasing nip. She smiled again before she allowed her tongue to meet his in a passive dance, her hands slipping around his neck as her hips involuntarily rolled against his. At the feel of his hand slipping into her hair, a shiver ran up Maya's spine, her hips rolling against his once more absentmindedly.

"Do you know what time it is?" She whispered against his lips, partially breathless.
 
Despite what he may've thought - namely that sex before falling asleep and then again upon waking up had him drained - her rolling hips seemed to be urging his cock back to life, although quite slowly. He wasn't growing hard inside her with the speed he had last night, or this afternoon, but he could still feel himself stirring a bit. Just a bit.

"Mm!" was all he said when he felt her teeth nipping at his lip, his fingers curling in her hair a little, a slight pull in reply. His tongue sought hers when her lips parted for him, tasting her kiss fully once more, his exhaled breath turning to a quiet sigh as his addiction to it was fed once more.

Their tongues parted, the kiss breaking, but their lips stayed together, hers just resting lightly against his for a moment before she whispered. He couldn't help but to chuckle quietly at the question, grinning as he whispered to her.

"No idea... I've been a little too busy to check my watch. Why," He said, stealing his own nip of her bottom lip before continuing, "Got a hot date?"
 
A smirk tugged at the corners of her lips as she heard his response to her nip at his bottom lip, a soft moan leaving her lips at the feel of his fingers tugging her hair lightly. She let his tongue tangle with hers, a smile appearing on her lips to press against his own.

When he chuckled against her lips, a grin on his lips, she arched a brow and looked down at him, laughing softly along with him at his words. She deserved that actually, she knew what he had been up to, what he had been looking at for the past hours. Honestly, she had no idea what time it was, what time they had woken up, or what time they had "taken a shower". Nothing. She was clueless.

"Ahh!" She moaned softly, her lips vibrating against his as he nipped her back, a smile outstretching on her face. "Oh you know it, babe. He's the newest hottie on the block and I thought that I'd take him out for drinks tonight. But wait a minute, I can't. You know why? Because my best friend made me go to the bar with him last night, where I left my car, and now I have no transportation. And seeming as we've both been in bed all day, it's probably too late to go pick her up today."

Rolling her eyes down at Ryan, Maya clenched her walls around his length and began to roll her hips ever so slightly on his member, a mischievous smirk appearing on her lips. "But that gives me more time to spend with you, yeah?" She asked rhetorically, rolling her hips once more atop his, letting her teeth tug playfully on his bottom lip.
 
He laughed quietly, feigning a look of hurt on his face as she described her "hot date," but then dropped out of it suddenly, brows raising in surprise, his head tilting slightly as he looked up at her.

"Oh... I made you go to the bar last night? I seem to remember you bursting into my apartment last night, and taking me to... oh... god." His words broke off into a quiet gasp he wasn't able to catch as she clenched on him, and he was noticeably harder inside her now. He laughed softly up at her as his composure returned, nodding his head slightly.

"Mmhmm... I guess it does, yes." He grinned then, another soft moan coming to life in his throat as her hips rolled on him once more, her movements only urging him to grow harder inside her. His fingertips slid along the smooth flesh of her back, sneaking around her body and moving between them. Looking up at her still, his lips returning her mischievous little smirk, he cupped a breast in his warm hand, thumb and forefinger catching a rolling the nipple lightly.
 
Maya looked into his eyes, reading his facial expression as he began to talk about her coming over to his place last night to get him. He only got half way through his sentence before she saw his face tighten up, a moan leave his mouth as he obviously felt her walls clenching onto him tighter than before, much tighter.

With a naughty smile, Maya bit her lip sexily while gazing down at him. She clenched her walls on him once more, her hips rolling atop of his again, feeling his length hardening inside of her noticeably. Once his hand cupped her breast, her teeth bit down harder on her bottom lip, a soft moan leaving her lips as his fingers rolled her nipple between his fingers.

"Mmm, what shall we ever do with the time we now have?" She asked him seductively, her lips vibrating against his own as she rolled her hips on his once more, tightening her grasp around his cock further more.
 
His eyes were bright as they looked up at her, shining with playfulness and growing arousal. A fire he thought had been extinguished inside him had clearly only been reduced to hot embers, and she was quickly bringing the blaze back to life. As she tightened on him again, her hips rolling this time, he couldn't help but to gasp quietly again, the muscles of her pussy working to expertly reroute the flow of blood in his body. At this rate, he'd be fully hard inside her in mere minutes. If not sooner.

"Mm," he replied quietly, his fingers tugging lightly against the hard point of her nipple, "I'm sure we could... ah... come up with a good idea if we just put our minds to it." He moaned softly as she tightened around him again, his hips arching up slightly against her. Shifting his lips slightly, he sucked her full bottom lip between both of his, tracing it for a moment with his tongue before he raked his teeth lightly across it.
 
With each gasp that left his lips, due to the pleasure she was causing him alone, she felt her clit throb. She lived to please others, she loved hearing the pleasure that she gave to him through ministrations of her body to his. Maya let her hands slide to his shoulders, her long hair swinging in her face and his as she arched her back, tightened her muscles around his length, and rolled her hips atop his while squeezing him for dear life.

A soft sigh of pleasure left Maya's lips as she felt Ryan's fingers tugging lightly at her nipple. A sexy smirk appeared on her lips due to his words as she shrugged her shoulders and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure we could find something to do, we just have to thi- Mmm!" Maya moaned softly as her bottom lip was sucked into her best friend's mouth, his tongue outlining the fullness of her lip before his teeth raked against her supple lip.

"Gosh, you drive me wild." She whispered against his lips before tugging on his bottom lip like she had previously, her tongue pushing it's way into his mouth as she cupped his face and kissed him deeply, her hips rolling atop of his more frequently at this point.
 
A full-fledged moan passed across his lips and rumbled against hers when her back arched, her squeezing pussy and rolling hips making him fully hard quicker than he thought possible. Especially in light of the fact that they had, literally, just finished having sex minutes before. But he wanted her, all he could possibly get, and it seemed clear that his body felt much the same. There seemed little point in trying to deny it now, his cock hard and buried in her to the hilt.

"Mm," he moaned softly in reply, his voice low and quiet with hers, "I think I can safely say I know the feeling." His lips curved slightly into a grin, but it was quickly swallowed up into the kiss. A soft moan disappeared with it as her hips rolled yet again, his lips parting to allow her tongue entrance, his own darting forward to meet hers.

His fingers gave a last gentle tug at the hard nub of her nipple before releasing it, and both hands traveled down the length of her body, fingertips brushing along her sides. When they reached the flair of her hips they slid in, down towards her parted thighs, and then both hands sneaked between their bodies and under her. Had his eyes been open she may have caught the mischievous little twinkle in them as his strong hands lifted her suddenly, the walls of her pussy dragging along the length of his throbbing cock. He lifted her until she'd pulled almost fully off of him, and then his hands left her, dropping her suddenly back down onto him, the full length of his cock taken inside her once again. He couldn't help but to gasp as her hips fell back to his, his body arching up to meet hers as their tongues intertwined.
 
Maya let her mind and body loose themselves to Ryan's touch. She could feel his fingers moving along her skin, his lips vibrating against her own as his tongue danced along with hers. She was fully enjoying herself and she didn't think it could get any better. Well, she was definitely wrong. He would have sold himself out entirely if her eyes would have been open, she would have caught the mischievous glint in his eye as his lips pressed to her own, but she didn't catch the glint, and what happened next completely surprised her.

When his hands reached her hips and wrapped around her body, she thought he was just finding a place to rest his hands but she had been wrong in her assumptions, once more. When he lifted her body from his own, her eyes flew open in complete shock. She studied his face but once she felt the head of his cock being the only thing to remain inside of her dripping sex, things started to piece together.

She was still surprised to say the least when his hands left her body, letting gravity work it's magic in the making. When her hips dropped back down to rest against his own, his length surged deep into the walls of her throbbing sex, consuming his entire length. When she felt his cock once more pushing deep into the walls of her pussy, Maya broke her lips and tongue from his mouth and let out a loud moan against his cheek, her breath already heavy.

A smile slowly made it's way onto Maya's face as she let her mouth slowly plant kisses from his cheek to his neck. "You" Kiss. "are" Kiss. "just" Kiss. "so" Kiss. "bad!" Kiss." Maya smiled against his neck as she finally reached the soft flesh, her lips parting to allow her tongue to roll over his skin. She opened her mouth a little further to allow her teeth to nibble and nip gently against his skin before closing her mouth and letting her lips and tongue suck on his flesh, not stopping until she knew there would be a dark purple bruise, one to match the hickey she had left last night on the other side of his neck.

Once satisfied with her second mark on his skin, she let her tongue roll over the dark bruise with a sexy smile. She took pride in having her mark on his skin, letting the rest of the world know that she had "claimed" him, only not really. Maybe they should set some terms and conditions? Pushing the thought out of her mind with the roll of her eyes, Maya lifted her hips from his own hips before sinking them back down. She drew her hips back once more, tightened her muscles, and sank back down his length, a moan leaving her lips as she did so.
 
Back
Top