I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is oddly quiet around here, isn't it? Everyone must be out enjoying the summer. Can't say I blame them. Hope all are having a good night...

hi

older guys understand.considerate. experienced.seen it all before.slow to climb up hill.But better finish.kinky and want more.no strings attached.trust worthy.no a threat in future.....................

SSN26, your pics are awesome. If I ever get sick, may I have you for my nurse?
(If so, I'll start getting sick now) :)

SSN26, your pics are awesome. If I ever get sick, may I have you for my nurse?
(If so, I'll start getting sick now) :)

Ha Ha thank you ! I appreciate that. Trust me my scrubs however are far from cute. The ones I wore yesterday where baggy and droopy and just hideous. The only designer ones I have found that I can buy to fit my height and waist are the " Koi" brand. Oh muh Gosh I love em but they are expensive. So I only own one set. But hey you all feel free to go shopping Christmas will be here soon. Size small top and bottom please. :)

Ha Ha thank you ! I appreciate that. Trust me my scrubs however are far from cute. The ones I wore yesterday where baggy and droopy and just hideous. The only designer ones I have found that I can buy to fit my height and waist are the " Koi" brand. Oh muh Gosh I love em but they are expensive. So I only own one set. But hey you all feel free to go shopping Christmas will be here soon. Size small top and bottom please. :)

Somehow, I see this turning into a discussion of naughty vs nice as the holidays approach.

That, and a rod, too!

What color is best?

After all those years working in the hospital, I developed a real appreciation for well fitting scrubs on my nurse friends. SSN26, I would not want you to be trapped in baggy ones when you could have "proper" ones. What colors do you like?

Good afternoon Nrse, April and everyone else, young and not so. Just a lunchtime blurb...my weekend drive must have given me long-term side effects...I am making mistake after mistake at work this morning. Simple things are taking twice as long. Absolutely no concentration...I keep thinking about a Candian Bacon bagel. I need to switch from my morning bowl of rice krispies and find something better to eat.

My absence has been due to work and the fact my dad's in the hospital after having had a very, very bad fall. I was just over to see him and he isn't even aware of where he is or what year it is.

BrettJ in Canada

Good afternoon Nrse, April and everyone else, young and not so. Just a lunchtime blurb...my weekend drive must have given me long-term side effects...I am making mistake after mistake at work this morning. Simple things are taking twice as long. Absolutely no concentration...I keep thinking about a Candian Bacon bagel. I need to switch from my morning bowl of rice krispies and find something better to eat.

I have those days too ! Mornings when I can't focus even on simple things. But not today. Today I am on top of my game :). Even after working nearly 30 hours in 2 days I feel great. Spent almost 3 hours outside mowing and yardwork. Smiling the entire time . Must be the healthy breakfast I had. And the great start to my day. Yup its a good day indeed. And hey if you need help with those engineering problems I might can help. Hope you all have a day as awesome as mine :)

My absence has been due to work and the fact my dad's in the hospital after having had a very, very bad fall. I was just over to see him and he isn't even aware of where he is or what year it is.

BrettJ in Canada

BrettJ wow I hate to hear this. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers.

Good morning to you, I hope u can focus soon, but if not work is probably almost over :) .. eggs are good for breakfast :)

BrettJ in Canada

And brett, I'm sorry about ur dad, I hope things turn around soon for him... good afternoon everyone, I hope everyone is doing well...:heart: and hello nurse , does anyone know where justine has gone? She's missing from our thread

Good afternoon April. I have been concerned about Justine ? I know she had upcoming exams and class and said she would be busy. I hope someone has heard from her. All is good here. I had a deliscious nutritious breakfast :). Heard from someone I am very fond of and I have a date with the cutest blonde you could imagine. Life is surely good today. Hope this finds you doing well.

NRSE, I thought women liked their men tall, dark and handsome?

Thanks ladies. I think Dad is likely not returning home. His health has sharply declined this year and this is the 5th fall in recent weeks. This one broke his clavicle and he's really out of it on the meds. I may go back tonight to see him, if he's up to it.

BrettJ in Canada

I have those days too ! Mornings when I can't focus even on simple things. But not today. Today I am on top of my game :). Even after working nearly 30 hours in 2 days I feel great. Spent almost 3 hours outside mowing and yardwork. Smiling the entire time . Must be the healthy breakfast I had. And the great start to my day. Yup its a good day indeed. And hey if you need help with those engineering problems I might can help. Hope you all have a day as awesome as mine :)

Nrse, you always seem to have such a great attitude...you helped change my day right around! :)

Good afternoon April. I have been concerned about Justine ? I know she had upcoming exams and class and said she would be busy. I hope someone has heard from her. All is good here. I had a deliscious nutritious breakfast :). Heard from someone I am very fond of and I have a date with the cutest blonde you could imagine. Life is surely good today. Hope this finds you doing well.

Have fun and be safe on your date :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back