Male Bareback

I've always been bi curious and want my first time to be bareback :$ But i guess i'll have to find a nice guy first ! I love the thought of being forced to my knees and taking a cock to the back of my throat always gets me hard :| Not really attracted to men but i like cock, can't wait for my first time

Same feelings here! Mmmmm!
 
male male bare back or female male ALL SEX SHOULD BE BARE BACK thats how nature meant it to be shared.
I want to feel skin inside me not sum rubber covered dik. I want to feel the rush when guy cumms in my butt or in my pussy even if im not on bc pill the rush is to die for..
Bring it on bare im always ready for it
kk 25f

I take it you are being facetious, but I write the following just in case you are serious about loving bare back ...

I love bare back because there is more pleasure and because it feels like your are closer with your partner. However, you should think long and hard when you take risks. I am exclusively bare back BECAUSE I'm exclusively with my partner and we are both disease free.

When I was single I was religious about safe sex at first, but over time it was easier to get lax about it. Part of the problem was that (for ME) as I aged, it got more difficult to get hard with condoms. The lesser sensation meant I would loose an erection.

I see nothing wrong with bareback between monogamous, disease free partners. However, beyond that, you are really taking a lot of risks. For guys the risk is disease, and with HIV something that isn't curable and COULD kill you. For straight partners, I would think the woman would want safe sex unless she can rely on her birth control. Just think how horrible you would feel if you did do bare back with someone who had HIV and on top of that you got pregnant. Not only do you have to worry about your own survival, but the potential ramifications of being pregnant.

Again, bare back sex IS wonderful, but only in the context where you have some peace of mind about the safety of the act. Or in the case of pregnancy that if you want the baby, it will be healthy and the guy will help out.
 
There is a certain man I've fucked only once -- or I should say -- been fucked by only once. He's a great gay man, very conscientious, safety-minded and squeaky clean. We have discussed it, and I would very much like to have him bareback. He's told me he's never had a man that way and it's his dream. So I want to do it. Unfortunately, we're separated by a great physical distance right now, and I'm not sure when we'll be able to get together for that unsheathed coupling. But sooner or later, we shall.
 
There is a certain man I've fucked only once -- or I should say -- been fucked by only once. He's a great gay man, very conscientious, safety-minded and squeaky clean. We have discussed it, and I would very much like to have him bareback. He's told me he's never had a man that way and it's his dream. So I want to do it. Unfortunately, we're separated by a great physical distance right now, and I'm not sure when we'll be able to get together for that unsheathed coupling. But sooner or later, we shall.

Damn, you do have a way with words! Good luck, I know you shall prevail.
 
I've never had a guy in my ass. It's a huge fantasy of mine, but I'd want it bareback and it's unlikely that could ever happen safely. But oh, I can just imagine the feel of a raw cock in my ass... I bet it's so good.
 
I have a guy friend I fuck regularly, he's married and doesn't do anything with other guys. I've started letting him bareback me, and I bareback him. Very hot. I love feeling his cum pump into me while I watch his face. I love squeezing his cock with my ass and milking the cum out of him...
 
I have a guy friend I fuck regularly, he's married and doesn't do anything with other guys. I've started letting him bareback me, and I bareback him. Very hot. I love feeling his cum pump into me while I watch his face. I love squeezing his cock with my ass and milking the cum out of him...

That's probally a great scenario. He's married and you've got a safe relationship and no drama so you're free to experiment. Since I'm married and curious, that's exactly what I'm looking for.
 
The guy that I had sex with the first time was a kid I grew up with and I guess our gaydar just drew us together. We fucked each other, and only each other, for about a year. One time I had been away on a Boy Scout trip and came back and went right to his house. I was barely in his basement before he was on his knees sucking my cock. Somehow we wound up with him on his back and me on my tip toes fucking him on a corner of the pool table. I'd lapped his ass until it was soaking wet and my rock hard, spit slick dick slid right in. I think I went about four thrusts and came so hard I popped out and sprayed his stomach and chest and cock and throat whereupon he came, too.

That memory just made me so fucking hard! brb
 
Being a virgin, I'm not against the thought of my first time being with a guy as being a bareback experience.

Though if we do have to wear condoms, i would let him cum on me.
 
Back
Top