Eve,
I shall take this as a compliment ... teen, me? * WEG* :rose:
As for the wording, it might just be a bit of a southern slang
... or I am just hammin' it up. Bad grammar, yes my friend I know,
but fun at times.

:rose: :D

A Big Thank You to BlueRains for the mention
of my new poem Hot Stuff in today's reviews. Been a while since
I got a mention, very honored and *blushing* at your commentary ~ ;)

Cowboy's Dreams ... a poem I had revamped and at the last min.
decided to delete the submission. It was posted on the new poems
for like 10 min. then they deleted. No worries it was intentional.
You my friend, have FAST EYES ... :eek:

Again Thank You to all who read, it means a lot to get that
feedback, public or private. This is why I have not submitted
in a while. I have been
* playing * a lot, but my poetry just is not where I want it to be
... I want to be better, until that time I am just submitting
the occasional one I really like.

Thank You to all who read, comment and vote :rose: :rose:

*steppin of da soap box *

( yes, Eve I know that * da * just kills ya ;) )

:cathappy:

RhymeFairy said:
Eve,
I shall take this as a compliment ... teen, me? * WEG* :rose:
As for the wording, it might just be a bit of a southern slang
... or I am just hammin' it up. Bad grammar, yes my friend I know,
but fun at times.

:rose: :D

*steppin of da soap box *

( yes, Eve I know that * da * just kills ya ;) )

:cathappy:
My 8 year-old is saying all sorts of stuff worse than "tha" and "da" and now she has an attitude to go with it. sigh...
When it gets to the point that I totally can't understand her, I'll send you a list of words to translate for me. ;)

WickedEve said:
My 8 year-old is saying all sorts of stuff worse than "tha" and "da" and now she has an attitude to go with it. sigh...
When it gets to the point that I totally can't understand her, I'll send you a list of words to translate for me. ;)

OK, Whippersnapper
... Whatever happened to * respecting * your elders?

;)

Much thanks to bluerains, 4degrees, sack, Lebroz and My Erotic Tale for your comments/mention of my illustrated poems yesterday - A Heart In Hand, New Perspective, and Ozone Free

This completes my 10 for illustrated poems in the Author's Survivor contest this year along with the previous categories in erotic and non-erotic work. I'm in the top 25 of the Survivors. Who says a poet can't keep up, eh? Thanks for those who've supported me throughout the year! :rose:

Thank you

I would like to take the time to thank those of you who read my new work .. Fading into the Red. A special ty to blue for mentioning the poem on the reviews yesterday.

The wonderful thing about posting a poem here on Lit is after it is revealed I seem to see all the problems with it that my mind and eye did not see before posting it. I love to learn and if anyone has any comments PM me that is why I post my poems to learn. Thank you all for the experience.

blessings
Du~

Tristesse said:
Finally my pick-o-the-day is Definition: Chara the title doesn’t do this poem justice. It’s a beautiful hymn to a lost love with words that flood the senses.
Thank you, tess. I'm honored.

It's not exactly lost love though. More like found. :)

Liar said:
Thank you, tess. I'm honored.

It's not exactly lost love though. More like found. :)

Ooops sorry. I better read it again. Any excuse. :)

Eve! Thank you so much for your recommendations yesterday. I started on a new job this week and by the time I got home I had already completely forgotten it was Wednesday. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. ;):rose:

Lauren Hynde said:
Eve! Thank you so much for your recommendations yesterday. I started on a new job this week and by the time I got home I had already completely forgotten it was Wednesday. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. ;):rose:
I guess a new job is a good enough excuse. ;)

Thank you, Rybka, and those of you who voted and/or commented on my submission today, Cold Hands. I much appreciate it. I shouldn't be paranoid about the fact that my title appeared immediately after a poem called Hot Nuts, right? :eek:

Angeline said:
Thank you, Rybka, and those of you who voted and/or commented on my submission today, Cold Hands. I much appreciate it. I shouldn't be paranoid about the fact that my title appeared immediately after a poem called Hot Nuts, right? :eek:
I noticed! LOL I thought, "Oh, god... hot nuts and cold hands." :rolleyes:

WickedEve said:
I noticed! LOL I thought, "Oh, god... hot nuts and cold hands." :rolleyes:

Of course you did--and you were too kind to mention it, I know. I noticed it immediately and thought it was perhaps the best thing about my poem. Well at least in terms of snort value...well er if you snort when you laugh like me....

Angeline said:
Of course you did--and you were too kind to mention it, I know. I noticed it immediately and thought it was perhaps the best thing about my poem. Well at least in terms of snort value...well er if you snort when you laugh like me....
Yes, I snort like a piggy high on life.

Angeline said:
I ain't the cops. I was under the impression you wanted opinions. I hadn't read the poem, admittedly, but there is a difference between plagiarizing and remaking someting into something different. If you disagree, don't feel you have to remove your poem. I certainly don't have any authority over it...

I didn't remove the poem (Lakota word meaning plagiarise) because of our disagreement, but because it was written by a Nazi playwright. In my original post I was trying to find out if indeed it was from a play by this person and not something made up by Ubu. Anyway it seems it is indeed written by this Nazi and his meaning is the opposite of mine. So my removing the poem does not mean that I agree with yours or others definition of a found poem, it just means that I don't think I should release the safety my pistol (or Browning) to censore others.

Bill Dada said:
I didn't remove the poem (Lakota word meaning plagiarise) because of our disagreement, but because it was written by a Nazi playwright. In my original post I was trying to find out if indeed it was from a play by this person and not something made up by Ubu. Anyway it seems it is indeed written by this Nazi and his meaning is the opposite of mine. So my removing the poem does not mean that I agree with yours or others definition of a found poem, it just means that I don't think I should release the safety my pistol (or Browning) to censore others.

Well in my humble opinion that's an even better reason. :)

Thank You .........

Rybka, for the metion in yesterday's review-
and to those who have read/voted/commented on my poetry -

**I really appreciate the feedback from all of you !!
It has not been easy at times I will be honest,
but it has become an adventure worth taking,
and a journey I will continue..

YOU are the fruit of my labors..

**smile**
and set a soul on fire,
**write**
and move the earth.

kisses - :kiss:

-sGp-

Status
Not open for further replies.