OOC: "The Bad With The Good"

Victor "Vic" Harder (TheNextNewGuy)

Picture: Family Picture: Vic is the male.

18 years old: Born 31 October 2000 (yes, Halloween).

Physical Descriptions:
  • 5'8", 140#; practically skin and bones
  • Blond hair, cut close.
  • Dark blue eyes.
Career/Experience/Education/More:
  • Primary School: Cave Junction.
  • Worked on the family property; typical chores and labor.
Background:
  • Not much to say. He's barely a man.
  • Never played sports, but was an avid hunter and fisher.
  • Likes girls but never been kissed.
  • Parents are wood artisans, making anything and everything out of natural products -- mostly wood -- for shows all over the country.
  • The kids are left in Vic's care often, sometimes for as much as 2 weeks at a time.
  • During the summers, the kids typically got to travel with their parents.
Personality:
  • Quiet, reserved; shy around girls and women; respectful around other men.
  • Hard working.
  • Virgin, obviously.
  • Loyal to his (now presumably dead) parents and very protective of his 3 sisters.
Possessions Worth Noting:
  • His father's 2 firearms: a 12 gauge shotgun and a .22 caliber pump rifle.
  • Bone handled Matsutake mushrooming knife, 12 inch blade.
Interactions/Adventures Desired:
  • The plan at the time of this posting is for him to meet an older woman who teaches him what it means to be a man. If no other writer wants this female role, Alice2015 will take it with her character, Doc Glory. But as I am already writing with Alice2015, another writer is welcome to create a female character for the part.
  • He will also want to be part of the Perimeter Patrol and hunting parties once the group comes up from the cave.

Harry and Margaret Granger

Note: I will split these two into separate profiles if I or Aussie_Wolf feel it is necessary.

Ages:
  • Harry: 42
  • Margaret: 37

Height, Weight, Other Physical Descriptions: See pic for now.

Career/Experience/Education/More:
  • Store owners, Cave Junction.
  • More coming. (For now, see their introduction to the IC at Post #22 and their subsequent posts.
  • Remember, if your computer works like mine does:
    • Click the link above, Post #22.
    • Click the link in the upper right corner that will read "The Bad With The Good".
    • That will open the full IC at Post #22.
    • Then you can read the full IC and all of Harry and Margaret's post from that point forward.
    • This applies to any IC link that opens on your computer as a single post.
    • I will eventually remove these instructions. I only put them here because this is the first profile in which I have used this linking process.
Background: Coming.

Personality: Coming.

• They have stashed some of their store's inventory away.
  • More coming.
Other Things To Know: Coming.

Interactions/Adventures Desired:
  • They are intending to discuss options with the Oregon Caves caretaker -- the other Harry :) -- very shortly.
  • Probably not a spoiler to say that they will end up at the Caves.
Your Sexual Role Play Biography: Coming.

Sophia Laird -- Writer: Alice2015

24 years old: Born 18 August 1994

Physical Descriptions:
  • 5'10", 132#.
  • 32B-22-34
  • Nearly pitch black hair.
  • Deep brown, Asian-almond shaped eyes.
Education, Background, and Personality (must be taken as one):
  • Total sociopath.
  • Her parents were psychopaths, both of them twisted from an early life and perfectly suited for one another.
  • No one knows from where she originated.
  • Her upbringing was marred by a lack of attention from her parents. When she did get attention from her folks, it was typically negative in nature, more often than not abusive, either emotionally or physically.
  • She was listed with the State of Oregon as a Homeschool Student, but she was never formally educated by her parents. Everything she learned was by her own motivation. She spent a lot of time at the City Library, either reading or using the internet.
  • When she was 12 and started her period -- something about which her mother had never warned her -- she was suddenly obsessed with the workings of the human body, or any warm blooded creature for that matter.
  • At 13, she killed and autopsied the neighbor's goat, right on the neighbor's back porch.
  • A week later, she was in the State's care.
  • For almost 5 years, she was continually attempting to escape.
  • Whether inside or outside, she continued to commit publically indecent crimes against both animals and humans. She never deemed any of these acts as inappropriate because -- as she explained to her counselor -- "animals are just animals, and the people I hurt deserved it".
  • At 18, she was declared an adult by statute and -- because she had never been sentenced as an adult -- she was released into the public on her own recognizance.
  • For 6 years, she had basically done anything she wants, anywhere she wants, to anyone she wants. She had been arrested multiple times and charged often, but never found guilty or sentenced to serve time.
  • The changing world events are seen by her as an opportunity to rid the world of indecent people and learn more about how the world works.
  • .45 ACP Smith & Wesson Model SW1911 semi-automatic pistol.
  • A black mall bag full of cash. (Explanation pending.)
  • The clothes she had on (in the picture at the link above).
  • That's it for now.
Other Things To Know:
  • She may be a sociopath, but she does not harm people who are good people.
  • She balances the pain she dishes out with the wrongs the perpetrator had done.
  • If you want something done that is socially inexcusable, she's the one to do it.
Desired Interactions/Adventures:
  • She will hurt people.
  • She might be a good person to have with you when you go out to deal with bad guys.
  • She loves sex, and she doesn't care with whom she's having it. It is, after all, just sex.
Role Play History:
  • Introduction, Post #27
  • 25 November 2018: Killed six men because they were being sexist and rude to her, then simply walked away, leaving them head in the street.

Back