Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never posted in this thread before, but, uh, right now, at this moment, I really, really, really wanna fuck you, my li'l Minx, in particular.

Sent you some Yahoo IMs. :)

Oh yum. I need to check in here more often but i was in Vegas for my birthday. Lost my ass, but we had a ball.

Feelin is mutual handsome.
 
most of the women on the Fox News Channel...I'll pass on Greta and E.D. Hill,thanks.
 
SHE-SAID_RK.gif
 
Last edited:
most of the women on the Fox News Channel...I'll pass on Greta and E.D. Hill,thanks.

Actually, I'd take E.D. Hill in a heartbeat. And... most of the women on Fox, CNN, NBC, al-Jazeera, BBC... pretty much any news woman actually. It IS on of my bigger turn ons, for some reason.

ED.gif


Looks like someone beat me to her :-D
 
Last edited:
Has anyone seen Candy Samples from the old x rated movies? Ummm. But I really prefer sweet ladies from the far east. Long dark hair, cute faces and nice round tits and tight ass. So cute. My last two lovers were hot little pussies, one from Viet. and the other from Camb. My ex was blonde with 38D natural and hot. One day a dark haired girl with nice tits as big and round as her's was standing and looking hard at our table. My ex got on me in the car after dinner, but I explained she wasn't looking at me, but you. Wonder what that three some would of been like?
 
Lisa Edelstein, still. I was just watching House and she bent over... wowee! What a nice ass... and everything else on that woman actually. Very nice.
 
On my way darlin. Keep that naughty thing in line until i get there. ;)

The both of you need to pay me a visit out here in Cali. The ocean out here is beautiful, I need to get a hotel with a ocean view so I can fuck both of you up against the glass so the Coast Guard, our almost-in-the-military-brothers-in-uniform can get a show. :devil:
 
Last edited:
Speaking more locally, this lady I saw walking down the street today with an overcoat and these fashionable knee high leather boots. I love women in boots. :D
 
My boss. Thank god it's a temp job because otherwise I couldn't handle it. He's older and gorgeous and we flirt when it's just the two of us and gawd I keep having these hot inappropriate fantasies of being his personal lil fuckslut during work hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top