Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did. With them both. And we will again tonight at least once or twice more before the dawn....... I love how we celebrate Yule here:D........ A party in the evening with the kids off to their auntie's house, then as people head off we have out own celebration to greet the sun's return on this, the darkest night of the year!

mmhmmmmm

this morning, herMaster and I went at it. It started missionary and then he took me doggy after I begged ;)

Last night. Timed our climaxes at the same time. Felt absolutely incredible the way her inner muscles spasm around my pulsing member.

So woke up this morning and said fuck it, I'm going for it. Rolled over and started running my hands over my bf stomach. Love his flat little tummy. Slid my hand down amd slowly began stroking him. Moved closer and tried to go down on him. His words. "Kat you know I don't I like that." I grabbed his wrists and quickly sank his cock deep into my mouth. Started sucking as if my life depended on it. Lol. Needless to say he forced me off, got mad because I was trying to "make him do something he is uncomfortable doing" got dressed and went out for a run.

Even more needless to say is I am left wanting and I can still taste him. FUCK!!!!!! Yeah so, my morning is shot. Ah well.....

So woke up this morning and said fuck it, I'm going for it. Rolled over and started running my hands over my bf stomach. Love his flat little tummy. Slid my hand down amd slowly began stroking him. Moved closer and tried to go down on him. His words. "Kat you know I don't I like that." I grabbed his wrists and quickly sank his cock deep into my mouth. Started sucking as if my life depended on it. Lol. Needless to say he forced me off, got mad because I was trying to "make him do something he is uncomfortable doing" got dressed and went out for a run.

Even more needless to say is I am left wanting and I can still taste him. FUCK!!!!!! Yeah so, my morning is shot. Ah well.....

Katrina, I'm so sorry to hear of that ...denial. I can't say that I understand your bf AT ALL. I, along with MANY other guys on here would be oh-so-more-than-willing to 'step in' if we could ;) I know that doesn't really help you, but just passing that info along in hopes that it'll perk you up. :)

mmmhmmmmmm

This morning herMaster took me doggy first. He slowly teased me with his cock before fully entering me. After multiple orgasm, he had me get on my back where he hoisted my legs over his shoulders pounding me wgile teasing my nipples and clit. Once he was sated deep inside my pussy, he brought out my favorite vibrator and fucked me with that. Needless to say, I'm one happy girl this morning ;)

Yep. Fucked slowly while I whispered an improvised story in her ear. She came three times in the space of about half an hour. :heart:

Yes :) I was woken up with gentle kisses on my thigh and asked to turn and lie on my back. He tested the waters, so to speak, by opening my lips and then moved up over my body to kiss my mouth. His hands squeezing my breasts tenderly has I tasted myself on his deep passionate kisses... and then he was inside of me, hard and excited to go, just has I was. It was brilliant. What a pleasant way to wake up and start the day ;)

:kiss::rose:

I woke up to him running his hard cock over my mouth, but before I could get the chance to suck him he ran his cock down the length of my body and rubbed the head of his cock over my clit until I was just about to cum. Then he flipped me onto my stomach, pulled my hips up and fucked me hard. I love waking up to that

I woke up to him running his hard cock over my mouth, but before I could get the chance to suck him he ran his cock down the length of my body and rubbed the head of his cock over my clit until I was just about to cum. Then he flipped me onto my stomach, pulled my hips up and fucked me hard. I love waking up to that

wow that sounds like the perfect start.

I haven't gotten laid today but I would love to chat if any ladies would like some company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back