Looking for Shawl/Poncho Knitting Patterns

So, like GF said, it's a nipple beanie? I don't know :) Personally, I was always one to nurse in private. It was distracting enough to do it in private without an audience...

The one you were questioning me on was a knitted, splayed open mouse. That is what I was saying "why" to. :D

I can understand the nipple beanies for the babies.

The one you were questioning me on was a knitted, splayed open mouse. That is what I was saying "why" to. :D

I can understand the nipple beanies for the babies.

I don't know. I guess if I had the time to knit anything, I might just go with the knitted dick, just to say I've created a dick. :)

I don't know. I guess if I had the time to knit anything, I might just go with the knitted dick, just to say I've created a dick. :)

You know you're going to have to take pictures and share if you do, right? :D

yes, you do.:D:cool:

Hey, winter is coming, you could always knit your man a cock sock, pecker poncho, or schmeckle shawl. ;):D

:) My dear NP, if I had a man in my life, I wouldn't be on Lit. Well, we would probably be reading stories, but that is it. :)

:) My dear NP, if I had a man in my life, I wouldn't be on Lit. Well, we would probably be reading stories, but that is it. :)

A woman of your knitting prowess and you don't have a man? How is that even possible? ;):rose:

You could go into the throw pillow business. ;)

Penis-Cushion-2.jpg

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/125548-ruffled-hooded-shawlcape/

I only read your original post. This is a crochet pattern, maybe you could alter it? I crochet but I don't knit so I don't know if it's possible to use this. :) If you can crochet, this comes out really nice!

Thanks, Meek, for the cool pattern!I prefer knitting over crocheting, but I'm always open to crocheting or converting patterns. And I'm sure others will appreciate the pattern as well. My problem is still finding the time, but I'm hoping that within the next month, I'll be able to start back, especially since winter is around the corner here in Texas.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the thread with links and comments. I don't comment as often as I did, but please feel free to post knitting and crochet patterns and site links or pics (NM). :)

:rose:

Hello there, Em! Lovely addition to my thread. :)

Thanks for the av. :)

Thanks, Meek, for the cool pattern!I prefer knitting over crocheting, but I'm always open to crocheting or converting patterns. And I'm sure others will appreciate the pattern as well. My problem is still finding the time, but I'm hoping that within the next month, I'll be able to start back, especially since winter is around the corner here in Texas.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the thread with links and comments. I don't comment as often as I did, but please feel free to post knitting and crochet patterns and site links or pics (NM). :)

^_^ You're welcome. The pattern works up quick. I actually stop before its the full pattern length because I am smaller and prefer that it not be at my knees.

^_^ You're welcome. The pattern works up quick. I actually stop before its the full pattern length because I am smaller and prefer that it not be at my knees.

If you (or anyone else) wants to showcase projects on the thread, feel free. I used to post pics of my completed projects on my FB account.

I'm so excited to have found this thread! knitting and lit, two of my favorite hobbies :)

View attachment 1297205

^_^ This is one I've made. It's slightly different from the link I posted. I kind of accidentally made my own pattern. One day I'll get around to writing it down.

Last edited:
I'm so excited to have found this thread! knitting and lit, two of my favorite hobbies :)

:cool:

View attachment 1297205

^_^ This is one I've made. It's slightly different from the link I posted. I kind of accidentally made my own pattern. One day I'll get around to writing it down.

Very nicely done! Frequently, it's necessary to alter patterns for different reasons. Especially if one is using a different yarn than the pattern recommended. Sometimes, the patterns just aren't exactly the way we want the project to look.

Back