Spit or Swallow?

It is great to hear the ladies view point, real turn on reading this. I love to lick pussy and swallow, I love the taste of a nice wet soaking pussy. Have done the after fuck cleanup as well, great turn on when you lady sits on your face, ohhhh sooo nice.
 
I actually don't think I would have stuck with a girl who didn't swallow. It's just wayyyyyy too enjoyable of an act to not be able to partake in on a long term basis. It's intimate, sexy, arousing, and immensely satisfying all built into one. And, at least in my case, that's a two way road that both of us feel.
 
It depends on how I feel about the man I am blowing. If I really like him I will swallow. If he is just ok and I don't feel anything for him I'll spit.
 
I like to take the power out of her hands, I decide whether she spits or swallow as I don't like let her know when the cream is cumming.

Most women know by the feeling of a cock when the juice is about to flow, so I disguise it in various ways so it's a surprise.

Whether she likes it or not is not my problem
 
Once it leaves my cock it's hers to do as she pleases with. Though I think it intimate if she swallows.
 
So, what do you do if his cum tastes HORRIBLE!?

Well, you can suggest he change his diet. Eating pineapple actually gives your cum a slight sweetness.

If he doesn't like the idea, kiss him with a mouthful and see how he likes it.;)
 
Cn I vote....spurt, lick off of her smooth mound, and share in a kiss :)
 
I like a little of both... love to swallow... also love to dribble it down my tits
 
Back
Top